Falklands, South Georgia & Antarctica
- Our saving
- US $ 11,999
- Spot wildlife as you sail towards the Falkland Islands
- Explore the remote areas of the South Georgia Island
- Learn the human history of the South Shetland Islands
- Cross the Drake Passage, an unforgettable sea crossing
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat
- Travel style
- Polar, Adventure, Antarctica
- Angel's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - Good
This is a great tour that gets you to those must see place in South America . I do think more could be spent in some places, such as Paraty and Ilha Grande as there should be time available for relaxing as well as doing tours. The accommodation was adequate... Read more
- Review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - Excellent
Pretty good tour, there was time to do your own thing too
- shelley Carballo's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent
From our wonderful guide Chiara, the accommodation, to the warm welcome from the host family one couldn't ask for a better experience with Itinerary proved on this tour.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Montevideo
- Day 2 Montevideo/South Atlantic Ocean (1B, 1D)
- Days 3-5 South Atlantic Ocean/Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas)
- Days 6-7 Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas)/Southern Ocean
- Days 8-9 Southern Ocean/South Georgia
- Days 10-13 South Georgia/Scotia Sea
- Days 14-15 South Shetland Islands/Antarctica
- Days 16-19 South Shetland Islands/Drake Passage
- Days 20-21 Drake Passage/Ushuaia
- Day 22 Ushuaia (1B)
- A Mysterious and Pristine Paradise - Antarctica
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
Falklands, South Georgia & Antarctica
- TuesdayOct 22, 2019from Montevideo22 DaysTuesdayNov 12, 2019to Ushuaia10+ seats left$600USD $11,999Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- PesoUruguay and Argentina
- PoundFalkland Islands
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Uruguay and Argentina. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Uruguay, Falkland Islands and Argentina. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Uruguay, Falkland Islands and Argentina. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Uruguay and Argentina. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Uruguay. Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Montevideo is the starting point and Ushuaia is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 January 2019 the full payment of $11,999 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $11999 for Falklands, South Georgia & Antarctica, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Montevideo (Uruguay)
- 1,875 km
- Stanley (Falkland Islands)
- 1,447 km
- South Georgia Island (England)
- 1,502 km
- South Shetland Islands (Argentina)
- 983 km
- Antarctic Peninsula (Argentina)
- 1,741 km
- Ushuaia (Argentina)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $11,999 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,952 tours in Latin America
- covered by 172 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 4,125 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Latin America tours