Falklands, South Georgia & Antarctica
ends on 22 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 8,999
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Montevideo and end in Ushuaia! With the polar tour Falklands, South Georgia & Antarctica, you have a 22 day tour package taking you through Montevideo, Uruguay and 5 other destinations. Falklands, South Georgia & Antarctica includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Cherelle Simpson's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodNice to have everything planned out for you and really appreciated the flexibility of being able to move on to Rio a day... Read more
- Hong Choun's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentAmazing tour and guide.
- Andrea Capers's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentExcellent trip. Well planned and executed by staff. Great on shore landings and zodiac cruises.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Montevideo
- Day 2 Montevideo/South Atlantic Ocean (1B, 1D)
- Days 3-5 South Atlantic Ocean/Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas)
- Days 6-7 Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas)/Southern Ocean
- Days 8-9 Southern Ocean/South Georgia
- Days 10-13 South Georgia/Scotia Sea
- Days 14-15 South Shetland Islands/Antarctica
- Days 16-19 South Shetland Islands/Drake Passage
- Days 20-21 Drake Passage/Ushuaia
- Day 22 Ushuaia (1B)
- A Mysterious and Pristine Paradise - Antarctica
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Falklands, South Georgia & Antarctica
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayOct 23, 2018from Montevideo22 DaysTuesdayNov 13, 2018to Ushuaia10+ seats left$3,225$11,999-25%USD $8,999Instant BookHold my
- TuesdayOct 22, 2019from Montevideo22 DaysTuesdayNov 12, 2019to Ushuaia10+ seats left$300USD $11,999Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- PesoUruguay and Argentina
- PoundFalkland Islands
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Uruguay and Argentina. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Uruguay, Falkland Islands and Argentina. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Uruguay, Falkland Islands and Argentina. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Uruguay and Argentina. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Uruguay. Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Montevideo is the starting point and Ushuaia is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 September 2018 the full payment of $8,999 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $8999 for Falklands, South Georgia & Antarctica, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 7,548 km.
- Montevideo (Uruguay)
- 1,875 km
- Stanley (Falkland Islands)
- 1,447 km
- South Georgia Island (England)
- 1,502 km
- South Shetland Islands (Argentina)
- 983 km
- Antarctic Peninsula (Argentina)
- 1,741 km
- Ushuaia (Argentina)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $8,999 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,377 tours in Latin America
- covered by 119 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 4,078 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Latin America tours