Falklands, South Georgia & Antarctica
- Our saving
- US $ 11,684
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Spot wildlife as you sail towards the Falkland Islands
- Explore the remote areas of the South Georgia Island
- Learn the human history of the South Shetland Islands
- Cross the Drake Passage, an unforgettable sea crossing
- Age range
- 10 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat
- Travel style
- Polar, Adventure, Antarctica
- G Adventures
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Montevideo
- Day 2 Montevideo/South Atlantic Ocean (1B, 1D)
- Days 3-5 South Atlantic Ocean/Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas)
- Days 6-7 Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas)/Southern Ocean
- Days 8-9 Southern Ocean/South Georgia
- Days 10-13 South Georgia/Scotia Sea
- Days 14-15 South Shetland Islands/Antarctica
- Days 16-19 South Shetland Islands/Drake Passage
- Days 20-21 Drake Passage/Ushuaia
- Day 22 Ushuaia (1B)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
G Adventures Ship
- G ExpeditionNot only will the G Expedition steer you closer to some of our planet’s most amazing places, our professional and highly-skilled tea… Read moreBuilt1972 (refurbished in 2009)Guests134Crew69Length105 m / 344 ftStaterooms67Gross Tonnage6334 gtBeam19 m / 62 ftCruising Speed15 kn / 28 kph / 17 mphDraft4.71
- Rather Poor
- JJackWaltonWritten on November 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing. It had been ten years since my last trip on MS Expedition with this company. It is evenbetter now. Superb staff at every level. The itinerary was always subject to the weather but there was always a plan ‘b’ or even ‘c’. Following in the footsteps... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- A Mysterious and Pristine Paradise - Antarctica
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer11th February 2019
Falklands, South Georgia & Antarctica
- TuesdayOct 22, 2019from Montevideo22 DaysTuesdayNov 12, 2019to Ushuaia8 seats left$264USD $13,199Instant BookHold my
- WednesdayOct 21, 2020from Montevideo22 DaysWednesdayNov 11, 2020to Ushuaia10+ seats left$849$12,299-5%USD $11,684Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- PesoUruguay and Argentina
- PoundFalkland Islands
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Uruguay and Argentina. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Uruguay, Falkland Islands and Argentina. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Uruguay, Falkland Islands and Argentina. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Uruguay and Argentina. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Uruguay. Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Montevideo is the starting point and Ushuaia is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 September 2019 the full payment of $11,684 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $11684 for Falklands, South Georgia & Antarctica, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Montevideo (Uruguay)
- 1,875 km
- Stanley (Falkland Islands)
- 1,447 km
- South Georgia Island (England)
- 1,502 km
- South Shetland Islands (Argentina)
- 983 km
- Antarctic Peninsula (Argentina)
- 1,741 km
- Ushuaia (Argentina)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $11,684 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,916 tours in Latin America
- covered by 237 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Falklands, South Georgia & Antarctica