Kenya & Tanzania
- Tour Operator:
- Absolute Africa
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Lake Naivasha
- Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Dar es Salaam
- Days 1 - 2: KENYA
- Days 3 - 5: KENYA
- Days 6 - 9: KENYA
- Day 10: TANZANIA
- Days 11 - 13: TANZANIA
- Days 14 - 16: TANZANIA
- Days 17 - 20: TANZANIA
- Additional Services
- Optional Extras
- Overall RatingExcellent
- MHMichael· February 3rd, 2020Our trip was fantastic - was all that we expected plus more. Highlight was Joseph (our cook) & Joe (our tour leader) who made the group's daily life so easyAbsolute Africa commented on this reviewThank you for taking the time to leave a review, Michael. We are happy to hear from you that you had such a good trip that exceeded expectations! we will certainly pass on your lovely comments to Joe and and Joseph :)Trip date: November 2019
- MSMargot· August 3rd, 2019Martin and Joseph our cook made the first week of the trip very memorable because of the great leadership good spirit and great food they providedAbsolute Africa commented on this reviewThank you for your comments, Margot, and very glad to hear that you enjoyed your tour with us :)Trip date: July 2019
- Anonymous· September 1st, 2018Overall, I was pretty happy with the trip, I saw all the things that I wanted to including trekking gorillas and see the big five as well as five hunting cheetahs. But that's pretty much all down to luck - in terms of the trip let's start with the good:... Show moreAbsolute Africa commented on this reviewHi Stine, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your trip overall and saw all the fantastic wildlife for which Africa is so famous. Our tours do cover a lot of ground in a relatively short amount of... Show moreTrip date: August 2018
- Georgia· July 29th, 2018Our tour was amazing - from our cook Joseph, to our driver David and of course our guide for the duration of the trip Edmund who went absolutely above and beyond introducing us to all his friends at the Zanzibar Food Festival so we had a taste of... Show moreAbsolute Africa commented on this reviewThank you very much for taking the time to leave a review, Georgia. So glad to hear of your enjoyment on your trip and looking forward to having you travel with us again in the future :)Trip date: July 2018
- DCDuc· December 17th, 2014Valet, our drivers Patrick & BJ were awesome! There really made the trip special!Absolute Africa commented on this reviewThanks for the review, it's great to hear you enjoyed the Kenya and Tanzania!Trip date: June 2014
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Wednesday11 Aug, 2021EnglishMonday30 Aug, 2021$1,455+ $360Local Payment
- Thursday19 Aug, 2021EnglishTuesday7 Sep, 2021$1,455+ $360Local Payment
- Tuesday7 Sep, 2021EnglishSunday26 Sep, 2021$1,455+ $360Local Payment
- Tuesday5 Oct, 2021EnglishSunday24 Oct, 2021$1,455+ $360Local Payment0% Interest Instalments
- Sunday31 Oct, 2021EnglishFriday19 Nov, 2021$1,455+ $360Local Payment0% Interest Instalments
- -10%Sunday19 Dec, 2021EnglishFriday7 Jan, 2022$1,455$1,309+ $360Local Payment0% Interest Instalments
- -10%Sunday2 Jan, 2022EnglishFriday21 Jan, 2022$1,455$1,309+ $360Local Payment0% Interest Instalments
- -10%Tuesday1 Feb, 2022EnglishSunday20 Feb, 2022$1,455$1,309+ $360Local Payment0% Interest Instalments
- -10%Sunday6 Mar, 2022EnglishFriday25 Mar, 2022$1,455$1,309+ $360Local Payment0% Interest Instalments
- -10%Friday10 Jun, 2022EnglishWednesday29 Jun, 2022$1,455$1,309+ $360Local Payment0% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the average temperature around mid November in Africa?
- We are travelling with our 2 sons who will be 15 and 18 years old. Can they travel on this trip?
- Does this tour accept travellers under 18 years old?
- What are the highlights of this tour?
- When is the best time to view the migration?
- How much will this tour really cost me?
- What is the local payment?
- What is the inclusion for the fee in this tour?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Africa
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- Wildebeest Migration in Africa 2021 (incl. Migration Map)
- 10 Best Overland Travel Companies (Based on 1576 Reviews)
- Africa from Nairobi
- Africa Overland Truck
- 20 days Africa
- From Nairobi to Zanzibar
- Operators in Africa
- Overland Truck tours
- Kenya and Tanzania tours
- East Africa tours
- Africa tours