5 DAY BIG FIVE SAFARI
- Tour Operator:
- Almighty Kilimanjaro
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 4 to 100
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Animals You Might See
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK
- Day 2: SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
- Day 3: SERENGETI TO NGORONGORO CONSERVATION AREA
- Day 4: NGORONGORO CRATER
- Day 5: TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Almighty Kilimanjaro
Welcome to Almighty Kilimanjaro. An entirely Tanzanian owned and operated tour company,Almighty Kilimanjaro has offered the best in customer service since 2015. We are located in Moshi,Tanzania, at the base of Mt. Kilimanjaro. We offer mountain climbs, safaris, cultural tours, coastal excursions and treks to all areas of Tanzania and Kenya. We cater to all size groups and budgets. We pride ourselves in our unsurpassed customer care while offering our services at a reasonable price. What we can show on this website is just a small sample of what is possible. If you have any special requests, feel free to contact us by email, telephone or through SKYPE and let us personalize your dream adventure. Come explore all the wonders that Tanzania and Kenya has to offer with Almighty Kilimanjaro Our Motto: Dream.Explore.DiscoverRead more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- JAJill· August 1st, 2022I can't say enough good things about Almighty Kilimanjaro!!! We had a fantastic guide named Honest. He was very knowledgeable about all the animals, trees, etc. He also knew where to find the animals. He took very good care of our family for 5... Show moreTrip date: July 2022
- MSMatthew· March 11th, 2022We’ve just returned from our 5 day big 5 safari, our incredible tour guide Johnson shared his knowledge & used his experience to ensure we had the best possible time on Safari!! This meant we saw the big 5 in the first two days!!! The food was... Show moreTrip date: March 2022
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday2 Apr, 2023Thursday6 Apr, 2023English$3,000
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday3 Apr, 2023Friday7 Apr, 2023English$3,000
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday4 Apr, 2023Saturday8 Apr, 2023English$3,000
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday5 Apr, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023English$3,000
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday6 Apr, 2023Monday10 Apr, 2023English$3,000
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday7 Apr, 2023Tuesday11 Apr, 2023English$3,000
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Apr, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023English$3,000
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday9 Apr, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023English$3,000
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday10 Apr, 2023Friday14 Apr, 2023English$3,000
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday11 Apr, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023English$3,000
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Tanzanian ShillingTanzania
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types D, M, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for type G.
- Type DTanzania
- Type MTanzania
- Type GTanzania
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 3 weeks before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 29th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 29th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Almighty Kilimanjaro. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Almighty Kilimanjaro will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Almighty Kilimanjaro" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Almighty Kilimanjaro. Please familiarise yourself with the Almighty Kilimanjaro payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Tanzania
- Tanzania Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Mt Kilimanjaro Northern Circuit Route (with Reviews)
- 10 Best Safari Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in December 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in August 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in January 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in November 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in October 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in September 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in July 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in June 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in May 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in April 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in March 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in February 2023/2024
- 10 Best Luxury African Safari Tours 2023/2024
- 10 Best African Camping Safari Vacations 2022
- 10 Best Walking Safaris 2023/2024
- Serengeti Facts: 6 Things Not to Miss Before Visiting 2022
- 10 Best Beach Safaris: Places & Packages 2022
- Compare Hot Air Balloon Safaris in Africa 2022
- Tanzania from Lake Manyara
- Tanzania Safari
- 5 days Tanzania
- From Lake Manyara to Tarangire National Park
- Operators in Africa
- Northern Circuit Tanzania
- 5 DAY BIG FIVE SAFARI Tours in Tanzania
- Safari Tours
- Northern Circuit Tanzania Tours
- Tanzania Tours
- Safari Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Serengeti National Park
- Northern Circuit Tanzania
- Tanzania tours