Best of Uganda: Primates, Safari drives and Gorilla Adventure
- Tour Operator:
- Kawira Safaris Ltd
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 15 to 99
- Operated in:
- English, German
- Tour id:
- Day 1 Kibale national Park
- Day 2 Chimp Tracking and Transfer to Queen Elizabeth
- Day 3 Game Drive & Bwindi Nat Park
- Day 4 Gorilla Tracking and Transfer to Kigali International Airport
- Additional Services
- Optional Extras
- Additional Services
Operated by Kawira Safaris Ltd
Kawira Safaris is a local based tour operator based in Uganda and Rwanda for over a five years now. We offer affordable and unforgettable safari excursions, for a budget conscious travelers who are willing to fulfill their long life wishes. All our tours are available in budget & luxury options and can be customized according to clients preference.Read more
- Overall RatingGood
- CMCarol· July 31st, 2019A fantastic itinerary spoiled by a very inexperienced guide and the last night of accommodation was in a local inn where I felt very unsafe and was of poor quality.Kawira Safaris Ltd commented on this reviewThanks for your Review Carol, we acknowledge your concerns and worked on our guide and the final accommodation option as advised. We hope in your next trip, you'll enjoy same as you did this one.Trip date: July 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Monday3 Apr, 2023Thursday6 Apr, 2023English, German$2,100
- Tuesday4 Apr, 2023Friday7 Apr, 2023English, German$2,100
- Wednesday5 Apr, 2023Saturday8 Apr, 2023English, German$2,100
- Thursday6 Apr, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023English, German$2,100
- Friday7 Apr, 2023Monday10 Apr, 2023English, German$2,100
- Saturday8 Apr, 2023Tuesday11 Apr, 2023English, German$2,100
- Sunday9 Apr, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023English, German$2,100
- Monday10 Apr, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023English, German$2,100
- Tuesday11 Apr, 2023Friday14 Apr, 2023English, German$2,100
- Wednesday12 Apr, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023English, German$2,100
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Rwanda FrancRwanda
- Uganda ShillingUganda
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, J, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, J.
- Type CRwanda
- Type ERwanda
- Type FRwanda
- Type JRwanda
- Type GUganda
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Rwanda and Uganda. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Rwanda and Uganda. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Rwanda and Uganda. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Rwanda and Uganda. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Rwanda and Uganda. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Rwanda and Uganda. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Rwanda and Uganda. Ideally 3 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever - Required for entrance into the country for Rwanda. Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Uganda. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 30th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 30th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Kawira Safaris Ltd. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Kawira Safaris Ltd will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Kawira Safaris Ltd" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Africa
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- Wildebeest Migration in Africa 2022 (incl. Migration Map)
- 10 Best Safari Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in December 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in August 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in January 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in November 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in October 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in September 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in July 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in June 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in May 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in April 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in March 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in February 2023/2024
- 10 Best Luxury African Safari Tours 2023/2024
- 10 Best African Camping Safari Vacations 2022
- 10 Best Walking Safaris 2023/2024
- 10 Best Beach Safaris: Places & Packages 2022
- Compare Hot Air Balloon Safaris in Africa 2022
- Africa from Entebbe
- Africa Safari
- Small group tour
- 4 days Africa
- From Entebbe to Kigali
- Operators in Africa
- Best of Uganda: Primates, Safari drives and Gorilla Adventure Tours in Uganda
- Safari Tours
- Western Uganda Tours
- Uganda Tours
- Africa Tours
- Safari Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Gorilla Trekking Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Western Uganda
- Uganda tours
- Rwanda tours