Cycle Kerala & Tropical India
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- See the ruins of Tippu Sultan's capital
- Enjoy traditional South Indian cuisine
- Cycle to the rock carving of Nandi
- Ride through thick jungle and rural roads
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Start Mysore.
- Day 2: Ride to Srirangapatnam ruins; return to Mysore; afternoon explore the city including the Maharaja Palace.
- Day 3: Cycle on the back roads of Mysore Plateau to Nanjangud; transfer to Bandipur N.P.
- Day 4: Ride to Mudumalai N.P; free time
- Day 5: Optional ascent to Ooty hill station (13km climb), former summer capital of the Raj; free afternoon to explore the town.
- Day 6: Western Ghats descent through tea plantations; transfer to Guruvayoor in tropical Kerala.
- Day 7: Morning ride to Guruvayoor Temple and Palayoor Church; continue along country roads to our beachside hotel in Cherai.
- Day 8: Cycle along coastal roads lined with coconut palms; ferry to Fort Cochin.
- Day 9: Free day in Cochin to explore the bazaars and the old harbour.
- Day 10: Cycle past old Portuguese houses; continue to Vambanad Lake and Muhamma.
- Day 11: Explore Muhamma town before backwater boat trip; overnight on Keralan houseboat.
- Day 12: Cliff-top ride to laid-back Varkala.
- Day 13: Free to relax on the beach and try delicious seafood.
- Day 14: End Varkala.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- RRRoswitha· November 18th, 2019Perfect trip, Joseph and the other 2 guys were very kind and helpfull, they always tried to make the trip as comfortable as possible for us. Hotels were great, except the one in Ooty looked more like a business hotel, very 'cold' atmospher. Hotel in... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- AJoanna Penn· October 8th, 2013Cycling on varied terrain across some quite different parts of India, from cool hills and eucalyptus forests, to tea plantations, bamboo and coconut palms as well as National Parks. Accommodation excellent (on the premium trip) and the staff incredibly... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASara Macbride Stewart· September 4th, 2013Despite being badged as a moderate/challenging trip, avid cyclists be prepared to rest on your handlebars and enjoy the scenery and the novel traffic conditions. Local changes and conditions mean that this a trip for adventurous leisure cyclists. This... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJill Purkis· May 31st, 2013This was my first group cycling holiday and I really enjoyed the experience of cycling with others and having very experienced guides with us at all times.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The trip was very varied with lots of cycling... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ALaura Crowney· March 6th, 2013Brilliant, absolutely love love LOVED it! First time I've ever done an Exodus holiday, a group holiday or a cycling holiday and I can't wait to do all three again!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Completing the ascent up Ooty- was... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AKathryn Chellew· March 4th, 2013Stunning scenery, delicious and plentiful food, great company, amazingly cheap shopping, friendly local people and exhilarating cycling - what's not to like?What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The downhill bike ride after the ardours of... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASimon Storvik· February 25th, 2013As our first visit to India, this gave us a real taste to see more of this lively, colourful and friendly country.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Visiting the orphanage the night before the "Ooty ascent", and talking to the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AAnne Frey· February 15th, 2013This is an amazing trip. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Making it to the end of the trip unscathed, the traffic needs your full attention!What did you think of your group leader?Joseph was amazing.Â I could not have imagined a... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ACaroline Baker· February 13th, 2013This was our first lengthy cycling trip and it has inspired us to book another next year. The long distances, level of difficulty and heat were perfectly manageable ( my husband and I are reasonably fit leisure cyclists in our early 60s ). I did decide... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ATom Piner· February 12th, 2013This was a great trip with an interesting group of people and wonderful support from our leader Joseph who was always there to help in all matters. He was so efficient that we may have become too dependent on him. Abby was also very committed and gave... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday24 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday6 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,9490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday14 Nov, 2021EnglishSaturday27 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$3,0490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday21 Nov, 2021EnglishSaturday4 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,9490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday20 Dec, 2021EnglishSunday2 Jan, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,0490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday16 Jan, 2022EnglishSaturday29 Jan, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,0490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday23 Jan, 2022EnglishSaturday5 Feb, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,0490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday13 Feb, 2022EnglishSaturday26 Feb, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,0490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday6 Mar, 2022EnglishSaturday19 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,0490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday10 Apr, 2022EnglishSaturday23 Apr, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,0990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday14 Aug, 2022EnglishSaturday27 Aug, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,9490% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring India
- India Travel Guide
- 10 Best Trekking Companies & Operators in India (with 5,325 Reviews)
- 10 Best Cycling Tour Companies
- Amazing Private Bicycle Tours | TourRadar
- Rad & Reisen
- India from Bangalore
- India Bicycle
- Small group tour
- 14 days India
- Operators in Asia
- Bicycle tours
- Southern India tours
- India tours
- Asia tours
- Southern India