Start planning your tour
- See the ruins of Tippu Sultan's capital
- Enjoy traditional South Indian cuisine
- Cycle to the rock carving of Nandi
- Ride through thick jungle and rural roads
- Day 1: Start Mysore.
- Day 2: Ride to Srirangapatnam ruins; return to Mysore; afternoon explore the city including the Maharaja Palace.
- Day 3: Cycle on the back roads of Mysore Plateau to Nanjangud; transfer to Bandipur N.P.
- Day 4: Ride to Mudumalai N.P; free time
- Day 5: Optional ascent to Ooty hill station (13km climb), former summer capital of the Raj; free afternoon to explore the town.
- Day 6: Western Ghats descent through tea plantations; transfer to Guruvayoor in tropical Kerala.
- Day 7: Morning ride to Guruvayoor Temple and Palayoor Church; continue along country roads to our beachside hotel in Cherai.
- Day 8: Cycle along coastal roads lined with coconut palms; ferry to Fort Cochin.
- Day 9: Free day in Cochin to explore the bazaars and the old harbour.
- Day 10: Cycle past old Portuguese houses; continue to Vambanad Lake and Muhamma.
- Day 11: Explore Muhamma town before backwater boat trip; overnight on Keralan houseboat.
- Day 12: Cliff-top ride to laid-back Varkala.
- Day 13: Free to relax on the beach and try delicious seafood.
- Day 14: End Varkala.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- RRRoswithaNovember 18, 2019Perfect trip, Joseph and the other 2 guys were very kind and helpfull, they always tried to make the trip as comfortable as possible for us. Hotels were great, except the one in Ooty looked more like a business hotel, very 'cold' atmospher. Hotel in... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- AJoanna PennOctober 08, 2013Cycling on varied terrain across some quite different parts of India, from cool hills and eucalyptus forests, to tea plantations, bamboo and coconut palms as well as National Parks. Accommodation excellent (on the premium trip) and the staff incredibly... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASara Macbride StewartSeptember 04, 2013Despite being badged as a moderate/challenging trip, avid cyclists be prepared to rest on your handlebars and enjoy the scenery and the novel traffic conditions. Local changes and conditions mean that this a trip for adventurous leisure cyclists. This... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJill PurkisMay 31, 2013This was my first group cycling holiday and I really enjoyed the experience of cycling with others and having very experienced guides with us at all times.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The trip was very varied with lots of cycling... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ALaura CrowneyMarch 06, 2013Brilliant, absolutely love love LOVED it! First time I've ever done an Exodus holiday, a group holiday or a cycling holiday and I can't wait to do all three again!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Completing the ascent up Ooty- was... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AKathryn ChellewMarch 04, 2013Stunning scenery, delicious and plentiful food, great company, amazingly cheap shopping, friendly local people and exhilarating cycling - what's not to like?What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The downhill bike ride after the ardours of... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASimon StorvikFebruary 25, 2013As our first visit to India, this gave us a real taste to see more of this lively, colourful and friendly country.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Visiting the orphanage the night before the "Ooty ascent", and talking to the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AAnne FreyFebruary 15, 2013This is an amazing trip. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Making it to the end of the trip unscathed, the traffic needs your full attention!What did you think of your group leader?Joseph was amazing.Â I could not have imagined a... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ACaroline BakerFebruary 13, 2013This was our first lengthy cycling trip and it has inspired us to book another next year. The long distances, level of difficulty and heat were perfectly manageable ( my husband and I are reasonably fit leisure cyclists in our early 60s ). I did decide... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ATom PinerFebruary 12, 2013This was a great trip with an interesting group of people and wonderful support from our leader Joseph who was always there to help in all matters. He was so efficient that we may have become too dependent on him. Abby was also very committed and gave... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Cycle Kerala & Tropical India
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayDec 22, 2019from Bangalore14 DaysSaturdayJan 4, 2020to Varkala0 seats left$97USD $3,249
- SundayJan 5, 2020from Bangalore14 DaysSaturdayJan 18, 2020to VarkalaOnly 1 seat left$535$3,049-15%USD $2,592Sharing a twin room
- SundayJan 12, 2020from Bangalore14 DaysSaturdayJan 25, 2020to Varkala0 seats left$93USD $3,099
- SundayFeb 2, 2020from Bangalore14 DaysSaturdayFeb 15, 2020to Varkala0 seats left$86USD $2,879
- SundayMar 8, 2020from Bangalore14 DaysSaturdayMar 21, 2020to Varkala4 seats left$511$2,915-15%USD $2,478Sharing a twin roomBook Now Hold my
- SundayMar 22, 2020from Bangalore14 DaysSaturdayApr 4, 2020to Varkala8 seats left$503$2,865-15%USD $2,435Sharing a twin room
- SundaySep 20, 2020from Bangalore14 DaysSaturdayOct 3, 2020to Varkala8 seats left$505$2,879-15%USD $2,447Sharing a twin room
- SundayOct 18, 2020from Bangalore14 DaysSaturdayOct 31, 2020to Varkala8 seats left$517$2,949-15%USD $2,507Sharing a twin room
- SundayNov 15, 2020from Bangalore14 DaysSaturdayNov 28, 2020to Varkala8 seats left$517$2,949-15%USD $2,507Sharing a twin room
- SundayDec 13, 2020from Bangalore14 DaysSaturdayDec 26, 2020to Varkala8 seats left$544$3,099-15%USD $2,634Sharing a twin room
Show more departures
Frequently asked questions
- Do I need a visa for this tour?
- Is travel insurance recommended?
- Is there a guide?
- Are meals included?
- Is transport included?
Good to know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar