- Our saving
- US $ 5,264
- Wander Paris' lovely boulevards
- See Juliet's balcony in Verona
- Explore the Plitvice National Park
- Sail around the Greek Island of Corfu
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Bungalow
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Rather Poor
- MattWritten on October 7, 20174.0 - GoodThis was an amazing taster trip of everything that Europe has to offer. The tour was well thought out, the optional activities were good quality and well priced. I made the most amazing friends. If on the fence just go for it. Find out more of my experiences here. https://quittingmylifeblog.wordpress.com/Show detailed ratings
- CarlWritten on October 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe Mega European with Topdeck was a million times better than I could have imagined and was made even better by our awesome tour leader Erin! Booking this trip was the best decision I've made, ever. I had an epic time from start to finish and if you're considering a trip around Europe you should definitely book this one, you won't regret it.Show detailed ratings
- SPShamWritten on December 21, 20164.0 - GoodI recently did the Topdeck Mega European with Johnny as my trip leader, and it was probably one of the best things I've ever done! The whole trip itself is amazing - the places you visit and he activities you get to do are great. But your trip leader makes all the difference! Johnny always made sure that we were well looked after, he always had our best interests at heart and ensured that we got the most of our Topdeck experience and our time in Europe. He was an all round professional but still had that fun side that everyone loved. If you do a Topdeck tour (which I would 100% recommend) and get Johnny as your leader, you're in for the experience of a lifetime!Show detailed ratings
- LauraWritten on December 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentPiotr you are just an all around amazing human!!Show detailed ratings
- KendraWritten on December 18, 20164.5 - ExcellentJohnny was amazing, he went above and beyond for ever single one of us on the trip. He has a personality that constantly brings positivity to the group no matter what situation we were in. Johnny made my top deck experience amazingShow detailed ratings
- JMJamesWritten on December 16, 20164.0 - GoodThe trip was amazing. I wasn't happy about the location cancellations but being with Johnny made up for it. Amazing guide and always went above and beyondShow detailed ratings
- KLKodieWritten on December 16, 20165.0 - ExcellentAmazing time best tour guide johnny !!Show detailed ratings
- AAshleighWritten on December 16, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe trip was amazing. We did jusf about 7 weeks traveling with Johnny and it was beyond words. He was so organized and wonderful, friendly and seemed to have an answer to the endless questions. He had this amazing podcast for each country which went into each individual country's history and wove in all the places we had already been and where we were heading next. It have you another level of appreciation. I give him all the points for his endless energy too. No matter how early the starts were, he was always up and bounding around even if the night had only ended minutes before.Show detailed ratings
- EBEmilyWritten on December 16, 20164.0 - GoodJohnny was a very enthusiastic, fun, and friendly tour leader. He had lots of extra options for the group to take part in together as well as nights out which he organized and participated in with us all. Became like a friend to all of us, and provided lots of extra useful information everywhere we visited to make sure we got the most out of our visit. Honestly don't think we could have had a better tour leader than Johnny.Show detailed ratings
- MTMichaelWritten on December 14, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe trip was everything I expected and more, would do it again tomorrow if I could. Ruta was so knowledgeable and approachable, couldn't of asked for a better tour guide.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Bordeaux
- Day 4: Bordeaux to Barcelona, Spain
- Day 5: Barcelona
- Day 6: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 7: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 8: French Riviera to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 9: Swiss Alps
- Day 10: Swiss Alps to Venice, Italy
- Day 11: Venice
- Day 12: Venice to Florence
- Day 13: Florence
- Day 14: Florence to Rome
- Day 15: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 16: Rome to Sailing in Greece via Overnight Ferry
- Day 17: Sailing in Greece
- Day 18: Sailing in Greece
- Day 19: Sailing in Greece
- Day 20: Sailing in Greece to Athens
- Day 21: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 22: Mykonos
- Day 23: Mykonos to Athens
- Day 24: Athens to Meteora
- Day 25: Meteora to Tirana, Albania
- Day 26: Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia via Budva, Montenegro
- Day 27: Dubrovnik
- Day 28: Dubrovnik
- Day 29: Dubrovnik to Plitvice Lakes
- Day 30: Plitvice Lakes
- Day 31: Plitvice Lake to Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Day 32: Ljubljana to Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Day 33: Sarajevo
- Day 34: Sarajevo to Belgrade, Serbia
- Day 35: Belgrade to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 36: Budapest
- Day 37: Budapest to Vienna, Austria via Bratislava, Slovakia
- Day 38: Vienna to Krakow, Poland
- Day 39: Krakow
- Day 40: Krakow to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 41: Prague
- Day 42: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 43: Berlin
- Day 44: Berlin to Copenhagen, Denmark
- Day 45: Copenhagen
- Day 46: Copenhagen to Hamburg, Germany
- Day 47: Hamburg to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 48: Amsterdam
- Day 49: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Can a 45 year old join this tour?
Topdeck creates trip itineraries designed exclusively for younger travellers. They have a strict age limit of 18-39. They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with university students and backpackers.
If you are looking for a tour better suited to your age range, get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
- October 1, 2016
Does this tour include the airfare?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour. A good website to search for great prices would be kayak.com and/or skyscanner.com
- October 1, 2016
Can we include a day in Fatima in Portugal & some days in Ireland at end of tour?
Unfortunately you cannot modify the itinerary or prolong your stay in any of the destinations. I have attached trip notes packed with useful information to give you a good idea of what is already covered in the program.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Work hard, play hard, be kind, travel, travel, travel some more.....oh and always try the local food..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been a tour guide since 2013. So far I've worked four summer seasons..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janet, 30 years old7th April 2017
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- TuesdayApr 3, 2018from LondonMondayMay 21, 2018in LondonOur saving$735Price$5,999-12%USD $5,26410+ spaces left
- TuesdayApr 17, 2018from LondonMondayJun 4, 2018in LondonOur saving$735Price$5,999-12%USD $5,26410+ spaces left
- TuesdayMay 1, 2018from LondonMondayJun 18, 2018in LondonOur saving$735Price$5,999-12%USD $5,26410+ spaces left
- TuesdayMay 8, 2018from LondonMondayJun 25, 2018in LondonOur saving$735Price$5,999-12%USD $5,26410+ spaces left
- TuesdayMay 15, 2018from LondonMondayJul 2, 2018in LondonOur saving$789Price$6,439-12%USD $5,65010+ spaces left
- TuesdayMay 22, 2018from LondonMondayJul 9, 2018in LondonOur saving$789Price$6,439-12%USD $5,65010+ spaces left
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from LondonMondayJul 16, 2018in LondonOur saving$789Price$6,439-12%USD $5,65010+ spaces left
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from LondonMondayJul 23, 2018in LondonOur saving$789Price$6,439-12%USD $5,65010+ spaces left
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from LondonMondayJul 30, 2018in LondonOur saving$789Price$6,439-12%USD $5,65010+ spaces left
- FridayJun 15, 2018from LondonThursdayAug 2, 2018in LondonOur saving$844Price$6,889-12%USD $6,04510+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Monaco , Italy , Greece , Slovakia , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria and Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Mega European.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 December 2017 the full payment of $5,264 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5264 for Mega European, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 382 km
- Avignon (France)
- 357 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 503 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 432 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 244 km
- Pisa (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,264 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,421 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 919 travellers have already met
before they left for Mega European tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 125 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mega European