Mega European 2018 (San Sebastian, Krakow)
- Our saving
- US $ 6,181
- Wander Paris' lovely boulevards
- See Juliet's balcony in Verona
- Explore the Plitvice National Park
- Sail around the Greek Island of Corfu
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Bungalow
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- EmmaWritten on August 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentJudes is super knowledgeable. I loved listening to her talks every day. She knows a lot of history about Europe. A wonderful tour guide who is very passionate about her job. Made everyone feel welcome and did her best to make sure everyone was happy. Thanks for being a legend JudesShow detailed ratings
- TeeganWritten on August 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentJudes went our of her way every single time to make sure every person on tour were having the best time of their lives !!! Unforgettable places, unforgettable memories, unforgettable people. Not only did she show us the most amazing places but also taught us so much of the history aswell. Undoubtably Judes is a tour guide I will never forget.Show detailed ratings
- PanniWritten on August 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentIt was so much fun! I would definitely recommend it to anyone, I'd say bring a bunch of extra money for food and activities and make the most of every moment.Show detailed ratings
- AmandaWritten on August 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentAmazing trip with an amazing leader! Judes went out of her way to make sure everyone was having the best time. She's an amazing guide with so much knowledge and I am so grateful to have had her. Would go back and do this trip again in a heartbeat!Show detailed ratings
- BekWritten on August 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe tour was the most amazing thing I have ever done. It has changed my perspective, attitude, understanding, and my lifeShow detailed ratings
- HarrisonWritten on August 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentWhat an absolute fire cracker! Judes has been the most charismatic, fun, kind and certainly the most knowledgeable guides I have ever had. She has a brilliant way of holding your attention while she delves into a bottomless pit of awesome facts, suspenseful stories and quirky tales. I cannot imagine another trip with out Judes!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on May 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentKata was amazing she knew a lot about the history of the places we went to. She is a bubbly person and easy to get on with. Couldn't of asked for a better guide.Show detailed ratings
- WWilliamWritten on January 8, 20184.0 - GoodVinnie is just the most knowledgeable person I have ever known who can still sing like Queen, shake it like Beyonce and drop it like Rhianna. Somehow bonded a group of randoms and thought is how to have a good time. I love this manShow detailed ratings
- AFAnthonyWritten on January 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentI did the 49 day Topdeck mega European. If your keen to go on a big epic journey then I'd highly recommend it! My tour guide was awesome, he involved himself with the group, was fun, very knowledgeable about each city and made the tour a lot more enjoyable.Show detailed ratings
- BBelindaWritten on December 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentVinnie was just amazing! He was there having the best time with us all as well as providing so much information to share with us about each place we went. I don’t think we could have had a better tour guide!! You’re the best vinnieShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Bordeaux
- Day 4: Bordeaux to San Sebastian, Spain
- Day 5: San Sebastian to Barcelona, Spain
- Day 6: Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 8: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 9: French Riviera to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 10: Swiss Alps
- Day 11: Swiss Alps to Venice, Italy
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Venice to Florence
- Day 14: Florence to Rome
- Day 15: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 16: Rome to Sailing in Greece via Overnight Ferry
- Day 17: Sailing in Greece
- Day 18: Sailing in Greece
- Day 19: Sailing in Greece
- Day 20: Sailing in Greece to Athens
- Day 21: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 22: Mykonos
- Day 23: Mykonos
- Day 24: Mykonos to Santorini
- Day 25: Santorini
- Day 26: Santorini to Athens
- Day 27: Athens
- Day 28: Athens to Meteora
- Day 29: Meteora to Tirana, Albania
- Day 30: Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia via Budva, Montenegro
- Day 31: Dubrovnik
- Day 32: Dubrovnik
- Day 33: Dubrovnik to Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Day 34: Sarajevo to Belgrade, Serbia
- Day 35: Belgrade to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 36: Budapest
- Day 37: Budapest to Vienna, Austria via Bratislava, Slovakia
- Day 38: Vienna to Krakow, Poland
- Day 39: Krakow
- Day 40: Krakow to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 41: Prague
- Day 42: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 43: Berlin
- Day 44: Berlin to Copenhagen, Denmark
- Day 45: Copenhagen
- Day 46: Copenhagen to Hamburg, Germany
- Day 47: Hamburg to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 48: Amsterdam
- Day 49: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Sailing with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can a 45 year old join this tour?
Topdeck creates trip itineraries designed exclusively for younger travellers. They have a strict age limit of 18-39. They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with university students and backpackers.
If you are looking for a tour better suited to your age range, get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
Does this tour include the airfare?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour. A good website to search for great prices would be kayak.com and/or skyscanner.com
Can we include a day in Fatima in Portugal & some days in Ireland at end of tour?
Unfortunately you cannot modify the itinerary or prolong your stay in any of the destinations. I have attached trip notes packed with useful information to give you a good idea of what is already covered in the program.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Work hard, play hard, be kind, travel, travel, travel some more.....oh and always try the local food..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
Mega European 2018 (San Sebastian, Krakow)
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from London49 DaysMondayOct 15, 2018to London0 seats left$258USD $6,181Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdaySep 4, 2018from London49 DaysMondayOct 22, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$258USD $6,181
- TuesdaySep 11, 2018from London49 DaysMondayOct 29, 2018to LondonOnly 3 seats left$258USD $6,181
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Monaco , Italy , Greece , Slovakia , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Albania, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany and Denmark. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Greece, Albania, Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Albania, Bosnia, Serbia, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Mega European 2018 (San Sebastian, Krakow).
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 October 2018 the full payment of $6,181 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $6181 for Mega European 2018 (San Sebastian, Krakow), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 382 km
- Avignon (France)
- 357 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 503 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 432 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 244 km
- Pisa (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $6,181 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,006 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 146 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mega European 2018 (San Sebastian, Krakow)