- Our saving
- US $ 6,181
- Wander Paris' lovely boulevards
- See Juliet's balcony in Verona
- Explore the Plitvice National Park
- Sail around the Greek Island of Corfu
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Bungalow
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Rather Poor
- AFAnthonyWritten on January 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentI did the 49 day Topdeck mega European. If your keen to go on a big epic journey then I'd highly recommend it! My tour guide was awesome, he involved himself with the group, was fun, very knowledgeable about each city and made the tour a lot more enjoyable.Show detailed ratings
- KLKaitWritten on December 17, 20174.0 - GoodVinnie was we a very good tour leader who knew a lot about the places we visited and gave a thougher over view of a countries history. He was also very relatable and made an effort to get to know everybody and the things they liked and also within the first week new everyone’s names off by heart. All in all he made the experience very enjoyable.Show detailed ratings
- GGemmaWritten on December 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentMy topdeck trip was amazing! I learnt so much, had awesome experiences and it was made 100 times better by Vincenzo. Would not have wanted anyone else on my 45 day Europe trip!Show detailed ratings
- EElenaWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentI had the pleasure being on tour with Piotr for the mega European which is 49 days, and I can tell you it wouldn't be half as good if it wasn't for Piotr! He was so welcoming and made me feel like the bus and company was a home away from home. He is so knowledgable about ALL of the places we visited and it was absolutely mind blowing! He was always happy to lend a helping hand, whether it be info on where to explore or how to get home on a night out. He is a super bright and happy person and was guaranteed to always have a smile on his face! It shows through his work how much he loves to travel and that he is made to do what he does! I couldn't praise him any higher! He's a beauty and you should be so proud of having him as a leader for your company!Show detailed ratings
- MattWritten on October 7, 20174.0 - GoodThis was an amazing taster trip of everything that Europe has to offer. The tour was well thought out, the optional activities were good quality and well priced. I made the most amazing friends. If on the fence just go for it. Find out more of my experiences here. https://quittingmylifeblog.wordpress.com/Show detailed ratings
- CarlWritten on October 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe Mega European with Topdeck was a million times better than I could have imagined and was made even better by our awesome tour leader Erin! Booking this trip was the best decision I've made, ever. I had an epic time from start to finish and if you're considering a trip around Europe you should definitely book this one, you won't regret it.Show detailed ratings
- SPShamWritten on December 21, 20164.0 - GoodI recently did the Topdeck Mega European with Johnny as my trip leader, and it was probably one of the best things I've ever done! The whole trip itself is amazing - the places you visit and he activities you get to do are great. But your trip leader makes all the difference! Johnny always made sure that we were well looked after, he always had our best interests at heart and ensured that we got the most of our Topdeck experience and our time in Europe. He was an all round professional but still had that fun side that everyone loved. If you do a Topdeck tour (which I would 100% recommend) and get Johnny as your leader, you're in for the experience of a lifetime!Show detailed ratings
- LauraWritten on December 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentPiotr you are just an all around amazing human!!Show detailed ratings
- KendraWritten on December 18, 20164.5 - ExcellentJohnny was amazing, he went above and beyond for ever single one of us on the trip. He has a personality that constantly brings positivity to the group no matter what situation we were in. Johnny made my top deck experience amazingShow detailed ratings
- JMJamesWritten on December 16, 20164.0 - GoodThe trip was amazing. I wasn't happy about the location cancellations but being with Johnny made up for it. Amazing guide and always went above and beyondShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Bordeaux
- Day 4: Bordeaux to San Sebastian, Spain
- Day 5: San Sebastian to Barcelona, Spain
- Day 6: Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 8: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 9: French Riviera to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 10: Swiss Alps
- Day 11: Swiss Alps to Venice, Italy
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Venice to Florence
- Day 14: Florence to Rome
- Day 15: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 16: Rome to Sailing in Greece via Overnight Ferry
- Day 17: Sailing in Greece
- Day 18: Sailing in Greece
- Day 19: Sailing in Greece
- Day 20: Sailing in Greece to Athens
- Day 21: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 22: Mykonos
- Day 23: Mykonos
- Day 24: Mykonos to Santorini
- Day 25: Santorini
- Day 26: Santorini to Athens
- Day 27: Athens
- Day 28: Athens to Meteora
- Day 29: Meteora to Tirana, Albania
- Day 30: Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia via Budva, Montenegro
- Day 31: Dubrovnik
- Day 32: Dubrovnik
- Day 33: Dubrovnik to Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Day 34: Sarajevo to Belgrade, Serbia
- Day 35: Belgrade to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 36: Budapest
- Day 37: Budapest to Vienna, Austria via Bratislava, Slovakia
- Day 38: Vienna to Krakow, Poland
- Day 39: Krakow
- Day 40: Krakow to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 41: Prague
- Day 42: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 43: Berlin
- Day 44: Berlin to Copenhagen, Denmark
- Day 45: Copenhagen
- Day 46: Copenhagen to Hamburg, Germany
- Day 47: Hamburg to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 48: Amsterdam
- Day 49: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Sailing with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Can a 45 year old join this tour?
Topdeck creates trip itineraries designed exclusively for younger travellers. They have a strict age limit of 18-39. They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with university students and backpackers.
If you are looking for a tour better suited to your age range, get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
- October 1, 2016
Does this tour include the airfare?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour. A good website to search for great prices would be kayak.com and/or skyscanner.com
- October 1, 2016
Can we include a day in Fatima in Portugal & some days in Ireland at end of tour?
Unfortunately you cannot modify the itinerary or prolong your stay in any of the destinations. I have attached trip notes packed with useful information to give you a good idea of what is already covered in the program.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Work hard, play hard, be kind, travel, travel, travel some more.....oh and always try the local food..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
920 travellers met before going on their Topdeck Mega European tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gemma, 31 years old7th April 2017
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from London49 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to London0 seats left$258USD $6,181
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from London49 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to London0 seats left$258USD $6,181
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from London49 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to London0 seats left$258USD $6,181
- FridayJun 15, 2018from London49 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to London0 seats left$276USD $6,613
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from London49 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to London4 seats left$276USD $6,613
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from London49 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to London0 seats left$276USD $6,613
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from London49 DaysMondayAug 20, 2018to LondonOnly 3 seats left$276USD $6,613Book Now Hold my
- TuesdayJul 10, 2018from London49 DaysMondayAug 27, 2018to London0 seats left$276USD $6,613
- FridayJul 13, 2018from London49 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to London0 seats left$276USD $6,613
- TuesdayJul 17, 2018from London49 DaysMondaySep 3, 2018to London10+ seats left$276USD $6,613Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Monaco , Italy , Greece , Slovakia , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Albania, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany and Denmark. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Greece, Albania, Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Albania, Bosnia, Serbia, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Mega European.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 July 2018 the full payment of $6,181 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $6181 for Mega European, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 382 km
- Avignon (France)
- 357 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 503 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 432 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 244 km
- Pisa (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $6,181 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,926 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 129 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mega European