Ultimate Europe - 26 Days
- Tour Operator:
- Expat Explore Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 10 to 90
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Explore the charming historical cities on the Danube
- Be amazed by Colosseum and Pantheon in Rome
- Learn the history and science behind French fragrances
- Feel as if you’re on ‘top of the world’ in the Swiss Alps
- Stop in Luxembourg, one of Europe's smallest countries
- Treat yourself with wiener schnitzel, tapas and pizza
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Start of tour in Amsterdam
- Day 2: Amsterdam: Optional Free Day
- Day 3: Amsterdam - Berlin
- Day 4: Berlin
- Day 5: Dresden - Prague
- Day 6: Prague - Free day
- Day 7: Bratislava - Vienna
- Day 8: Ljubljana - Venice
- Day 9: Venice - Free day
- Day 10: Venice - Rome
- Day 11: Rome - Free day
- Day 12: Rome - Free day
- Day 13: Rome - Florence - Tuscany
- Day 14: Pisa - French Riviera
- Day 15: Monaco - French Riviera
- Day 16: Arles - Barcelona
- Day 17: Barcelona - Free day
- Day 18: Barcelona - Free day
- Day 19: Barcelona - Pont du Gard - Avignon
- Day 20: Geneva - Swiss Alps
- Day 21: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 22: Liechtenstein - Munich - Bavaria
- Day 23: Bavaria - Rhine Valley
- Day 24: Rhine Valley - Luxembourg - Paris
- Day 25: Paris - Free day
- Day 26: Paris - Ghent - Amsterdam
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- BBrooke· January 4th, 2020The Ultimate Europe Tour was incredible. Steve and Josh were both fantastic, memories that’ll last a lifetime.Trip date: May 2019
- HHeather· January 4th, 2020Not only was Steve the best tour guide but we also had the best driver Josh. Both these men made our holiday the best we have ever had. I have and will continue to promote both these men and the tours you guys have. I look forward to booking again this... Show moreTrip date: May 2019
- LLiannGoldmann· September 7th, 2019Ultimate Europe 26 day Tour Tour Leader: Luke Watson If your a travel seeker, city wonderer, and history buff with a curious personality I would highly recommend spending a month in Europe with Luke! From day 1 when you arrive in Greenwich, London... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
- FOFasuyi· August 17th, 2019Luke our tour leader, was amazing and a great asset for Expat Explore. His passion for exploring and the energy are contagious. Will, the driver was also awesome, he handled the coach with unbelievable professionalism. The trip which is my second with... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
- AAnnie· August 16th, 2019Luke was an incredible tour leader!! The places and experiences of the tour were amazing in their own right but made infinitely better by Luke’s knowledge of where we were and his easygoing nature. (His jokes don’t hurt either)Trip date: August 2019
- DDonnaOshea· August 16th, 2019The tour was good but was made great by our staff. They were absolutely professional while still being approachable and entertaining. They were an absolute delight and I cannot thank them enough.Trip date: August 2019
- LLouise· August 16th, 2019The tour itself was great value for money, and also awesome to see a lot of Europe in a short amount of time; my one qualm is that there were placed with so much to see and do and just not enough time! It was a great way to figure out just where I want... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- HHallieFrancisco· August 16th, 2019Luke was such an awesome tour guide! Best one I've ever experienced. His energy was excellent; whether it was in an additional excursion, a regular bus ride, or even while we were stuck in traffic. He'd also make sure everybody was comfortable enough... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- Cheryl· June 17th, 2019Filip was excellent. He has a vast knowledge of the history throughout the trip. He made the tour exciting and fun. Filip was professional, friendly and entertaining. It was a trip if a lifetime and I truly appreciate all that he did to make it an... Show moreTrip date: October 2018
- CChristina· June 17th, 2019The tour was excellent and actually felt bad when it ended. Filip is the best tour leader anybody can have. He is so engaging, funny that I learnt and understand history more than ever. The knowledge he brought during our tour is unbelievable. I would... Show moreTrip date: October 2018
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday1 May, 2021EnglishWednesday26 May, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$4,895
- Saturday15 May, 2021EnglishWednesday9 Jun, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$4,895
- Saturday29 May, 2021EnglishWednesday23 Jun, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$4,895
- Saturday12 Jun, 2021EnglishWednesday7 Jul, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$4,895Only Pay 10% Deposit
- 3 Other Unavailable Departures
- -11%Saturday10 Jul, 2021EnglishWednesday4 Aug, 2021$4,895$4,3800% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -11%Saturday7 Aug, 2021EnglishWednesday1 Sep, 2021$4,895$4,3800% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -11%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday4 Sep, 2021EnglishWednesday29 Sep, 2021$4,895$4,3800% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -11%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday2 Oct, 2021EnglishWednesday27 Oct, 2021$4,895$4,3800% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -31%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday16 Apr, 2022EnglishWednesday11 May, 2022$5,475$3,8000% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -22%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday14 May, 2022EnglishWednesday8 Jun, 2022$5,475$4,2850% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does the tour end?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- Do I need a visa?
- What is the exact price for this tour?
- How does the tour bus travel from England to Europe?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- What are the optional excursions?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- What are the accommodation options for a family of 5?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar