Ultimate Europe - 26 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 4,195
- Explore the charming historical cities on the Danube
- Be amazed by Colosseum and Pantheon in Rome
- Learn the history and science behind French fragrances
- Feel as if you’re on ‘top of the world’ in the Swiss Alps
- Stop in Luxembourg, one of Europe's smallest countries
- Treat yourself with wiener schnitzel, tapas and pizza
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London - Belgium - Amsterdam
Start point Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 06:30
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Amsterdam - Berlin
- Day 4: Berlin
- Day 5: Dresden - Prague
- Day 6: Prague - Free day
- Day 7: Bratislava - Vienna
- Day 8: Ljubljana - Venice
- Day 9: Venice - Free day
- Day 10: Venice - Rome
- Day 11: Rome - Free day
- Day 12: Rome - Free day
- Day 13: Rome - Florence - Tuscany
- Day 14: Pisa - French Riviera
- Day 15: Monaco - French Riviera
- Day 16: Arles - Barcelona
- Day 17: Barcelona - Free day
- Day 18: Barcelona - Free day
- Day 19: Barcelona - Pont du Gard - Avignon
- Day 20: Geneva - Swiss Alps
- Day 21: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 22: Liechtenstein - Munich - Bavaria
- Day 23: Bavaria - Rhine Valley
- Day 24: Rhine Valley - Luxembourg - Paris
- Day 25: Paris - Free day
Day 26: Return to London
End point Greenwich train station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 14:00 – 17:30
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Paris - Ibis la Defense
Address: 4 Boulevard de Neuilly, 92400 Courbevoie, France
Swiss Alps - Alpenrose Hotel & Gardens
Address: Kirchgasse 72B, 3812 Wilderswil, Switzerland
Tuscany - Hotel Massimo d'Azeglio
Address: Corso Matteotti 42, 51016 Montecatini Terme PT, Italy
Rome - Hotel Cristoforo Colombo
Address: Via Cristoforo Colombo, 710, 00144 Roma RM, Italy
Venice - Elite Residence Hotel
Address: Via Forte Marghera, 119, 30173 Venezia VE, Italy
Munich - ACHAT Premium München-Süd
Address: Perchtinger Str. 3, 81379 München, Germany
Rhine Valley - Rheinlust
Address: Rheinallee 27-30, 56154 Boppard, Germany
Amsterdam - Hampton by Hilton Schipol Airport
Address: Neptunusstraat 1, 2132 JA Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Prague - Hotel Duo
Address: Teplická 492, 190 00 Praha 9, Czechia
Vienna - Fourside Hotel Vienna City Center
Address: Grieshofgasse 11, 1120 Wien, Austria
Barcelona - Ibis Meridiana
Address: Heron City, Passeig d'Andreu Nin, 9, 08016 Barcelona, Spain
Avignon - Ibis Budget Avignon
Address: 8 Boulevard Saint-Dominique, 84000 Avignon, France
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- CherylWritten on June 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Filip was excellent. He has a vast knowledge of the history throughout the trip. He made the tour exciting and fun. Filip was professional, friendly and entertaining. It was a trip if a lifetime and I truly appreciate all that he did to make it an... Read more
- CChristinaWritten on June 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was excellent and actually felt bad when it ended. Filip is the best tour leader anybody can have. He is so engaging, funny that I learnt and understand history more than ever. The knowledge he brought during our tour is unbelievable. I would... Read more
- ZZarinaSantosWritten on June 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Filip had been amazing to my family since Day 1. He was engaging and interesting but very professional and sticks with the plan so everything went smoothly. He is also very reliable with tips on tour and makes sure that my family has everything we need to... Read more
- BBrandonWritten on June 16, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Filip always looks out for one another, very informative and talented with his job, overall a great person and friend after the trip!
- DDeaCarrollWritten on June 16, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
What amazing tour! The itinerary was fantastic and our driver Josh was brilliant. Our tour guide Filip made the adventure so much more than we could ever have imagined. With Filip’s extensive historical knowledge and sense of humour, it made exploring each... Read more
- NNoomieWritten on October 3, 20182.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
Really disappointing experience. I can forgive poor hotels and food, and I expected early mornings and a lot of driving. But our tour leader was terrible. He was rude and insulting, made sexually threatening jokes to some in our group, and seemed to make it... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on September 4, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Steve you were the best. Your background information delivered to us on the bus before we reached destinations gave us so much insight to what was before and what was now. The 26 Days we shared with you and Joa travelling Europe will forever be the... Read more
- JamesWritten on August 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I'm not sure I would do a tour as long as this again, but the experience was unforgettable. Steve, our tour leader was excellent. He was knowledgeable, approachable and a thoroughly lovely man. Some of the travel days were long, but you soon get used to it... Read more
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on June 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Steve is well versed, he knows almost everything about the places weve been to. What i know in the books ive read about each country we visited, steve did a lot of additonal information which made us understand more about the culture, traditions and so many... Read more
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on June 10, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Our tour was as we expected however the accommodation was sub-standard on several occasions.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends in London on the last day of your tour between 2 pm - 5.30 pm, depending on local traffic conditions. The drop off point will be in Greenwich only at Greenwich train station (173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA).
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Expat Explore can provide private airport transfers for passengers flying into Heathrow or Gatwick airport for an additional cost. Please contact our Customer Support team for more information.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Unfortunately, Expat Explore can not book your pre/post accommodation for this tour but you are more than welcome to book directly with the hotel yourself.
- 26 day Ultimate Europe Tour
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "I'm a Londoner with a passion for the good times and an equal passion for people. Whether exploring the..."
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
- "I am a language teacher that does not enjoy the stuffiness of a classroom, so I venture out on the road..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Trisha3rd March 2019
Ultimate Europe - 26 Days
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- April 2021
- May 2021
- MondaySep 2, 2019from London26 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to LondonOnly 3 seats left$475$4,895-10%USD $4,420
- MondaySep 16, 2019from London26 DaysFridayOct 11, 2019to London10+ seats left$700$4,895-14%USD $4,195
- MondaySep 30, 2019from London26 DaysFridayOct 25, 2019to London8 seats left$475$4,895-10%USD $4,420
- SaturdayApr 18, 2020from London26 DaysWednesdayMay 13, 2020to London6 seats left$575$4,895-12%USD $4,320
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from London26 DaysWednesdayMay 27, 2020to London10+ seats left$700$4,895-14%USD $4,195
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from London26 DaysWednesdayJun 10, 2020to London9 seats left$575$4,895-12%USD $4,320
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from London26 DaysWednesdayJun 24, 2020to LondonUSD $4,895
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from London26 DaysWednesdayJul 8, 2020to LondonUSD $4,895
- SaturdayJun 27, 2020from London26 DaysWednesdayJul 22, 2020to LondonUSD $4,895
- SaturdayJul 11, 2020from London26 DaysWednesdayAug 5, 2020to LondonUSD $4,895
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroBelgium , Netherlands , Germany , Slovakia , Austria , Slovenia , Italy , France , Spain and Luxembourg
- KorunaCzech Republic
- FrancSwitzerland and Liechtenstein
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Slovenia and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia and Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 21 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 October 2019, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Expat Explore Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Expat Explore Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Expat Explore Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 235 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
- 173 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 577 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 118 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 291 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 278 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 183 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,195 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,047 tours in Europe
- covered by 570 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 89 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ultimate Europe - 26 Days