Ultimate Europe - 26 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 3,265
- Explore the charming historical cities on the Danube
- Be amazed by Colosseum and Pantheon in Rome
- Learn the history and science behind French fragrances
- Feel as if you’re on ‘top of the world’ in the Swiss Alps
- Stop in Luxembourg, one of Europe's smallest countries
- Treat yourself with wiener schnitzel, tapas and pizza
- Rather Poor
- NNoomieWritten on October 3, 20182.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
Really disappointing experience. I can forgive poor hotels and food, and I expected early mornings and a lot of driving. But our tour leader was terrible. He was rude and insulting, made sexually threatening jokes to some in our group, and seemed to make it... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on September 4, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Steve you were the best. Your background information delivered to us on the bus before we reached destinations gave us so much insight to what was before and what was now. The 26 Days we shared with you and Joa travelling Europe will forever be the... Read more
- JamesWritten on August 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I'm not sure I would do a tour as long as this again, but the experience was unforgettable. Steve, our tour leader was excellent. He was knowledgeable, approachable and a thoroughly lovely man. Some of the travel days were long, but you soon get used to it... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on June 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Steve is well versed, he knows almost everything about the places weve been to. What i know in the books ive read about each country we visited, steve did a lot of additonal information which made us understand more about the culture, traditions and so many... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on June 10, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Our tour was as we expected however the accommodation was sub-standard on several occasions.
- HSHarumiWritten on June 1, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
a couple of accommodations were like 1 -2 star rate and aircon didn't work with some accommodations.
- STSeanWritten on May 30, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Definitely a whirlwind tour of Europe - so much to do, so much to see. If you want a relaxing vacation, this is NOT for you - you will be up most days by 6:30 and walk upwards of 15 Kms per day at times. BUT if you want to see as many fanatastic sights as... Read more
- JDJulieWritten on May 30, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Tour was enjoyable & we saw a lot. There was a mixture of great hotels & average hotels. Breakfasts & hotel locations varied also. Included meals were massed produced & not so good.
- DaveWritten on May 29, 20182.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
First off I'd like to say that I wouldn't have taken this long of a tour if I had known that the bathroom on the coach wasn't suppose to be used unless it was an emergency. We made sure that it was for our age group, knowing people in their 60's usually... Read more
- MeganWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely amazing tour I would highly recommend this trip, not only was it a great experience but we saw so much in 26 days. Each destination was amazing and different our guide Percy was excellent and very helpful, we started our tour in September and... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London - Bruges - Amsterdam
Start point Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 06:30
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Amsterdam - Berlin
- Day 4: Berlin
- Day 5: Dresden - Prague
- Day 6: Prague - Free day
- Day 7: Bratislava - Vienna
- Day 8: Ljubljana - Venice
- Day 9: Venice - Free day
- Day 10: Venice - Rome
- Day 11: Rome - Free day
- Day 12: Rome - Free day
- Day 13: Rome - Florence - Tuscany
- Day 14: Pisa - French Riviera
- Day 15: Monaco - French Riviera
- Day 16: Arles - Barcelona
- Day 17: Barcelona - Free day
- Day 18: Barcelona - Free day
- Day 19: Barcelona - Pont du Gard - Avignon
- Day 20: Geneva - Swiss Alps
- Day 21: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 22: Liechtenstein - Munich - Bavaria
- Day 23: Bavaria - Rhine Valley
- Day 24: Rhine Valley - Luxembourg - Paris
- Day 25: Paris - Free day
Day 26: Return to London
End point Greenwich train station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 14:00 – 17:30
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Paris - Ibis la Defense
Address: 4 Boulevard de Neuilly, 92400 Courbevoie, France
Swiss Alps - Alpenrose Hotel & Gardens
Address: Kirchgasse 72B, 3812 Wilderswil, Switzerland
Tuscany - Hotel Massimo d'Azeglio
Address: Corso Matteotti 42, 51016 Montecatini Terme PT, Italy
Rome - Hotel Cristoforo Colombo
Address: Via Cristoforo Colombo, 710, 00144 Roma RM, Italy
Venice - Elite Residence Hotel
Address: Via Forte Marghera, 119, 30173 Venezia VE, Italy
Munich - ACHAT Premium München-Süd
Address: Perchtinger Str. 3, 81379 München, Germany
Rhine Valley - Rheinlust
Address: Rheinallee 27-30, 56154 Boppard, Germany
Amsterdam - Hampton by Hilton Schipol Airport
Address: Neptunusstraat 1, 2132 JA Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Prague - Hotel Duo
Address: Teplická 492, 190 00 Praha 9, Czechia
Vienna - Fourside Hotel Vienna City Center
Address: Grieshofgasse 11, 1120 Wien, Austria
Barcelona - Ibis Meridiana
Address: Heron City, Passeig d'Andreu Nin, 9, 08016 Barcelona, Spain
Avignon - Ibis Budget Avignon
Address: 8 Boulevard Saint-Dominique, 84000 Avignon, France
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- 26 day Ultimate Europe Tour
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends in London on the last day of your tour between 2 pm - 5.30 pm, depending on local traffic conditions. The drop off point will be in Greenwich only at Greenwich train station (173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA).
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Expat Explore can provide private airport transfers for passengers flying into Heathrow or Gatwick airport for an additional cost. Please contact our Customer Support team for more information.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Unfortunately, Expat Explore can not book your pre/post accommodation for this tour but you are more than welcome to book directly with the hotel yourself.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather, 57 years old23rd September 2018
Ultimate Europe - 26 Days
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- MondayApr 29, 2019from London26 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to LondonOnly 2 seats left$1,225$4,895-25%USD $3,670
- MondayMay 13, 2019from London26 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to London10+ seats left$1,065$4,895-22%USD $3,830
- MondayMay 27, 2019from London26 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to London10+ seats left$1,065$4,895-22%USD $3,830
- MondayJun 10, 2019from London26 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to London5 seats left$700$4,895-14%USD $4,195
- MondayJun 24, 2019from London26 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to London10+ seats left$870$4,895-18%USD $4,025
- MondayJul 8, 2019from London26 DaysFridayAug 2, 2019to London10+ seats left$1,065$4,895-22%USD $3,830
- MondayJul 22, 2019from London26 DaysFridayAug 16, 2019to London10+ seats left$870$4,895-18%USD $4,025
- MondayAug 5, 2019from London26 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to London10+ seats left$870$4,895-18%USD $4,025
- MondaySep 2, 2019from London26 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to London10+ seats left$700$4,895-14%USD $4,195
- MondaySep 16, 2019from London26 DaysFridayOct 11, 2019to London10+ seats left$700$4,895-14%USD $4,195
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroBelgium , Netherlands , Germany , Slovakia , Austria , Slovenia , Italy , Vatican City (Holy See) , France , Spain and Luxembourg
- KorunaCzech Republic
- FrancSwitzerland and Liechtenstein
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Slovenia and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia and Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 January 2019 the full payment of $3,265 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3265 for Ultimate Europe - 26 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 235 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
- 173 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 13 km
- Zaanse Schans (Netherlands)
- 13 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 577 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 118 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 291 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,265 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,425 tours in Europe
- covered by 267 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 84 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ultimate Europe - 26 Days