6 Days Kenya Budget Small Group Safari
- Tour Operator:
- Exciting Africa Holidays
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Amboseli National Park
- See herds of the rare and beautiful white rhinos.
- Witness an abundance of elephants in Amboseli.
- Bask in the spectacular views of Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Spend the night camping under the starry African sky.
- Come face-to-face with the legendary Big Five.
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Nairobi - Masai Mara National Reserve
- Day 2: Masai Mara National Reserve
- Day 3: Masai Mara National Reserve to Nakuru National Park
- Day 4: Lake Nakuru National Park – Amboseli National Park
- Day 5: Amboseli National Park
- Day 6: Amboseli National Park – Nairobi
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Exciting Africa Holidays
The Exciting Africa Holidays Ltd team has outlined Africa's bespoke holiday destinations to provide the most pragmatic ideal of the perfect African holidays to the world. The Exciting Africa Holidays Ltd has partnered with top class accommodation units all round East Africa to provide the best affordable holiday safari . From the high standing snow topped mountains to the moving savannah grasslands with a portion of the biggest untamed wildlife focuses, the sand palm-bordered shorelines next to the reasonable blue waters to the ever liberal and grinning appearances of local tribes will extinguish the African dream safari experienceRead more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Sara· February 7th, 2023I recently went on an African safari tour and it was truly an unforgettable experience. From the moment I arrived, I could sense that everything was well organized and the staff were all welcoming and friendly. The tour guide was an exceptional person... Show moreTrip date: January 2023
- LHLinda· August 8th, 2022Fabulous tour guide and super value in terms of the amount of safaris and experiences. Ben could not do enough in terms of making sure that you see all of the big 5 and Kilimanjaro....super photos....Good village experiences. Budget does mean that... Show moreTrip date: August 2022
- Mercy· July 15th, 2020The trip was enjoyable, we got really good accommodations and the safari drive was even betterExciting Africa Holidays commented on this reviewThanks Mercy for your great comment.Trip date: January 2020
- AAlexMarongah· July 15th, 2020Exciting Africa holidays provided experienced and excellent guides for the 6 days safari to Maasai Mara ,Lake Nakuru and amboseli....it was amazing! I could not believe the awesome food they served.....we got to see many of the wild animals and to learn... Show moreExciting Africa Holidays commented on this reviewThanks alot Alex for doinga successiful tour with us.Trip date: January 2020
- MMichael· February 19th, 2020We enjoyed very much the experience. It was organized very well. The facilities were clean and good meals.Exciting Africa Holidays commented on this reviewThanks, Michael for your feedback. We are happy you had a great time with us. We look forward to host you and your friends on your next travel. Thank you. Stella Ste StellaTrip date: January 2020
- LWLaura· August 17th, 2019I had an awesome time through this tour! Everything was well organized and the people were great.Trip date: August 2019
- EEdmondOgoti· August 13th, 2019Thanks to the great safari we had with my friend--Fantastic samburu park, we enjoyed the great rift Valley, we saw the rhino's in olpejeta - we say thanks, It was my second time on safari but this was exclusive, we had a good price and best safari... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- Sharon· March 19th, 2019From the first day, Maxwell demonstrated his remarkable skills at navigating traffic in Nairobi and on rugged roads on the way to Maasai Mara. Throughout the tour he was informative about the areas we visited, about the animals and birds we saw and... Show moreExciting Africa Holidays commented on this reviewSharon Fahey thank you for travelling with Exciting Africa Holidays. We hope to have you again in future in our Safari. We are looking forward to improve where need be, please recommend your friends to us. Team exciting AfricaTrip date: March 2019
- Exciting· January 26th, 2019Mt kenya and safari tour It was a fantastic experience.Mrs. Stella the manager organized for me two wonderful tours: trekking on mountain Kenya and safari. On Mt Kenya I stayed alone with the guide and the cooker. Two kind and available persons.... Show moreTrip date: December 2018
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday26 Mar, 2023Friday31 Mar, 2023English$1,225$612+ $340PARK FEES
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday27 Mar, 2023Saturday1 Apr, 2023English$1,225$612+ $340PARK FEES
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday28 Mar, 2023Sunday2 Apr, 2023English$1,225$612+ $340PARK FEES
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday29 Mar, 2023Monday3 Apr, 2023English$1,225$612+ $340PARK FEES
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationThursday30 Mar, 2023Tuesday4 Apr, 2023English$1,225$612+ $340PARK FEES
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday31 Mar, 2023Wednesday5 Apr, 2023English$1,225$612+ $340PARK FEES
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday1 Apr, 2023Thursday6 Apr, 2023English$1,225$612+ $340PARK FEES
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday2 Apr, 2023Friday7 Apr, 2023English$1,225$612+ $340PARK FEES
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday3 Apr, 2023Saturday8 Apr, 2023English$1,225$612+ $340PARK FEES
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday4 Apr, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023English$1,225$612+ $340PARK FEES
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Kenyan ShillingKenya
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for type G.
- Type GKenya
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Kenya. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Kenya. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Kenya. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Kenya. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Kenya. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Kenya. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Kenya. Ideally 3 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Kenya. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 22nd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 22nd, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Exciting Africa Holidays. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Exciting Africa Holidays will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Exciting Africa Holidays" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Exciting Africa Holidays. Please familiarise yourself with the Exciting Africa Holidays payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Kenya
- Kenya Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- 10 Best Safari Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in December 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in August 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in January 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in November 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in October 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in September 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in July 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in June 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in May 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in April 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in March 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in February 2023/2024
- 10 Best Luxury African Safari Tours 2023/2024
- 10 Best African Camping Safari Vacations 2022
- 10 Best Walking Safaris 2023/2024
- 10 Best Beach Safaris: Places & Packages 2022
- Compare Hot Air Balloon Safaris in Africa 2022
- Kenya from Nairobi
- Kenya Safari
- Small group tour
- 6 days Kenya
- Operators in Africa
- 6 Days Kenya Budget Small Group Safari Tours in Kenya
- Safari Tours
- Kenya Tours
- Africa Tours
- Safari Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Kenya tours