4 Days Amazing Kenya Safari
- Tour Operator:
- East Africa Safari Bookers
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 2 to 85
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Enjoy One stop shop for wildlife viewing in Masai Mara
- Experience Unlimited game viewing drives
- Take Snaps of Elephant, giraffe, buffalo, lion, cheetah, zebra
- Interact With Masai country and Masai tribes people
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Masai Mara
- Day 2: Masai Mara
- Day 3: Lake Nakuru
- Day 4: Nairobi
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Operated by East Africa Safari Bookers
East Point Safari Bookers is Kenya Safari specialist Tour Agents based in Nairobi with one motto and that is to offer the best in Tourism industry service. With over 10 years in Kenya tourism, we have the most experienced Wildlife safari tour guides at your disposal to offer the best of there knowledge in Kenya national parks. For all your Tour Packages in Kenya and Tour bookings in Kenya, East Point Safari Bookers has a well efficient staff at your disporsal to make sure that your every cent is worth the service you receive. Our guides are highly professional and the best to explore you in the best national parks in Kenya. These include Masai mara, Lake Nakuru, Lake Naivasha, Lake Baringo and Bogoria, the Aberadares, Amboseli, Tsavo East and west and much more magical places that Kenya has to offer. Without forgetting our most important clients too, these is for the trekking clients. East Point Safari Bookers have professional, fit Mountain guides to climb Mount Kenya. For Mount Kenya trekking tours and trips we have different routes and the best to offer, these includes Sirimon route out Chogoria, Naromoru out Chogoria. With these routes we them from 5 days to 7 days trekking Mount Kenya. We also do Mount Kilimanjaro climbing , with different routes to reach the peak, these includes Lemosho route, Machame route and Marangu route. Africa Travel is offering lasting adventure filled with fullfilling memories with 4 days safari in romantic Kenya country.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AAaliyah· April 25th, 2020Best 4 days in Kenya. Thank you ZackTrip date: November 2019
- RRyanCole· April 10th, 20204 Days in Kenya doing this safari was a very interesting short and satisfactory safari. We saw all the Big 5, thank you.East Africa Safari Bookers commented on this reviewThank you RyanTrip date: November 2019
- BRBashori· March 2nd, 2020Excellent tour. saw 4 out of the big five (leopard hid from us) but had an amazing tour guide called Patrick who knew everything and was extremely helpful and friendly. Thanks for a great safari!East Africa Safari Bookers commented on this reviewWe are happy you enjoyed your trip 4 days Amazing Kenya safari.Trip date: February 2020
- AAAkira· December 28th, 2019Our guide is Zack. His driving was good and he was wise to explain the animals. We could see the Big Five. It was a very happy 4 days!(・ω・)ノTrip date: December 2019
- Jean Baptiste· September 29th, 2019The 4 days amazing Kenya safari allowed us to see all the animals we wanted to see. It was more a road trip Safari than a multi-activities package really as we probably spent 80% of the time sitting in a van. Our guide James was sound, smiley and fun, a... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- MAMark· September 16th, 2019The Safari was amazing with an excellent guide. The accommodation although adequate was basic. The choices of food was also basic.Trip date: September 2019
- CCaroRoberts· May 17th, 2019Short and wonderful memorable experience. Thank you again.East Africa Safari Bookers commented on this reviewThank you CaroTrip date: April 2019
- LLindsy· May 15th, 2019Simply the best! the whole tour plus our guide was first class, thank you very much East Africa Safari Bookers team for a wonderful trip organized.East Africa Safari Bookers commented on this reviewThank you very much too, hope to see you again.Trip date: January 2019
- CLCHIEH-I· May 14th, 2019It is a great journey with the world class tour guide.East Africa Safari Bookers commented on this reviewThank you very much Chieh, am happy you enjoyed your safari.Trip date: May 2019
- RRosemaryChuks· April 23rd, 2019Nice! There was one of the best safari trips I have had so far in Africa. I like taking short safaris in Kenya or Tanzania after our anual conferences in Nairobi. So when I told my colleague whom we were in the meeting with, he recommended we book a... Show moreEast Africa Safari Bookers commented on this reviewThank you RosemaryTrip date: April 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday2 Apr, 2023Wednesday5 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$700
- Monday3 Apr, 2023Thursday6 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$700
- Tuesday4 Apr, 2023Friday7 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$700
- Wednesday5 Apr, 2023Saturday8 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$700
- Thursday6 Apr, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$700
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday7 Apr, 2023Monday10 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$700
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Apr, 2023Tuesday11 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$700
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday9 Apr, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$700
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday10 Apr, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$700
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday11 Apr, 2023Friday14 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$700
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Kenyan ShillingKenya
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for type G.
- Type GKenya
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Kenya. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Kenya. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Kenya. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Kenya. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Kenya. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Kenya. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Kenya. Ideally 3 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Kenya. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 29th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 29th, 2023, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with East Africa Safari Bookers. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and East Africa Safari Bookers will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "East Africa Safari Bookers" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of East Africa Safari Bookers. Please familiarise yourself with the East Africa Safari Bookers payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Kenya
- Kenya Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- 10 Best Safari Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in December 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in August 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in January 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in November 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in October 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in September 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in July 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in June 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in May 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in April 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in March 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in February 2023/2024
- 10 Best Luxury African Safari Tours 2023/2024
- 10 Best African Camping Safari Vacations 2022
- 10 Best Walking Safaris 2023/2024
- 10 Best Beach Safaris: Places & Packages 2022
- Compare Hot Air Balloon Safaris in Africa 2022
- Kenya from Nairobi
- Kenya Safari
- Small group tour
- 4 days Kenya
- Operators in Africa
- 4 Days Amazing Kenya Safari Tours in Kenya
- Safari Tours
- Lake Nakuru National Park Tours
- Kenya Tours
- Africa Tours
- Safari Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Lake Nakuru National Park
- Kenya tours