12-Day Egypt & Morocco tour
- Tour Operator:
- Vacations to go travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 11 to 78
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Kom Ombo
- Relax on a luxury cruise on the River Nile
- Visit the awe-inspiring pyramids of Giza
- Stroll through the souks of Marrakech
- Explore the 12th century Menara Garden
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Arrival Cairo – Overnight in Cairo (No Meals)
- Day 2 Giza – Pyramids tour – be ready at 07.15 AM to meet your tour guide, Overnight in Cairo (B)
- Day 3 Flight to Aswan, Aswan Day tour - Nile cruise and overnight in Aswan (B, L, D)
- Day 4 Nile Cruise – Edfu Temple – Kom Ombo Temple – Overnight Nile cruise in Edfu (B, L, D)
- Day 5 Edfu temple - Nile Cruise to Luxor – Luxor temple - Overnight Nile cruise in Luxor. (B, L, D)
- Day 6 Disembarkation – Luxor West bank – Karnak temple Flight to Cairo (B, L)
- Day 7 Optional tour to Alexandria (B)
- Day 8 Arrival in Casablanca – Overnight in Casablanca (B)
- Day 9 Casablanca / Marrakech (250 km) - Overnight: Marrakech (B)
- Day 10 Marrakech - Overnight: Marrakech. (B)
- Day 11 Marrakech / Casablanca (250 km) – Overnight in Casablanca (B)
- Day 12 Casablanca – Departure (B)
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Vacations to go travel
Vacations to go travel operate breathtaking tours to: Egypt, Jordan, Israel, UAE, Iran, Oman, Morocco, Greece, and Turkey We serve individual travelers, groups, and travel agencies around the globe through our main office in Cairo and via our local operators, bonded and licensed. We work with experienced, professional, and friendly staff, use secure and comfortable vehicles, carefully select our hotels and continuously upgrade our itineraries. Thanks to our extensive and select network we can assure you supreme service with great value for your money.Read more
Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Overall RatingExcellent
- MMyrella· November 12th, 2019The accommodation in Cairo at the oasis hotel had bedbugs and when we went back again to a different room, there was also bedbugs. It would have been nice to get some info about them. We were worried that we may be carrying them. And fortunately it... Show moreVacations to go travel commented on this reviewWe are sorry to hear about your negative experience with the accommodation in Cairo. Bedbug infestations are unacceptable, and we apologize for the inconvenience and discomfort it caused. We take this matter seriously and will address it with the hotel... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- AAAnne· May 13th, 2019Everything on the tour was great, the only issue we had was with the accommodation in Egypt at Pyramid Park Resort where nothing worked and the rooms weren’t cleaned properly.Trip date: May 2019
- Kimberly· April 3rd, 2019Waleed is absolutely fantastic! He was very knowledgeable and fun to travel with! Also need to give a shout out to Michael, who coordinated all of our traveling in and out of the airport. He was fantastic as well!Vacations to go travel commented on this reviewThanks Kim for your feedback and great to hear that you enjoyed the tour, we wish to serve you again, Vacations to go travelTrip date: March 2019
- GGayle· January 12th, 2019Fabulous Trip! Let them plan the perfect holiday for you. They really know how to do it right!!Trip date: October 2018
- SSriram· January 2nd, 2019Professional service with very knowledgeable & friendly guides. I travelled with chilldren & they were very accomodative of schedule changes & additional requests. I had looked at other travel agencies but this worked out to be the least expensiveTrip date: December 2018
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -40%Wednesday7 Jun, 2023Sunday18 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,800$2,280
- -40%Saturday10 Jun, 2023Wednesday21 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,800$2,280
- -40%Wednesday14 Jun, 2023Sunday25 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,800$2,280
- -40%Saturday17 Jun, 2023Wednesday28 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,800$2,280
- -40%Wednesday21 Jun, 2023Sunday2 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,800$2,280
- -40%Saturday24 Jun, 2023Wednesday5 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,800$2,280
- -40%Wednesday28 Jun, 2023Sunday9 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,800$2,280
- -40%Saturday1 Jul, 2023Wednesday12 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,800$2,280
- -40%Wednesday5 Jul, 2023Sunday16 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,800$2,280Book With Flexibility
- -40%Saturday8 Jul, 2023Wednesday19 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,800$2,280Book With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Egyptian PoundEgypt
- Moroccan DirhamMorocco
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CEgypt and Morocco
- Type EEgypt and Morocco
- Type FEgypt and Morocco
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Egypt and Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Egypt and Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Egypt and Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Egypt and Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 18th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 18th, 2023, a minimum payment of $300 is required to confirm your booking with Vacations to go travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Vacations to go travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Vacations to go travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Vacations to go travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Vacations to go travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Africa
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- Wildebeest Migration in Africa 2022 (incl. Migration Map)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Africa from Cairo
- Africa In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 12 days Africa
- Operators in Africa
- Nile Valley
- Valley Of The Kings
- 12-Day Egypt & Morocco tour Tours in North Africa
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Nile Valley Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- River Cruise Tours
- Temples Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Historical Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Nile Valley
- Valley Of The Kings
- Egypt tours
- Morocco tours