From Prague to Paris
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 27:14:03
- Our saving
- US $ 954
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Prague and end in Paris! With the coach/bus tour From Prague to Paris, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Prague to Paris and through Prague, Czech Republic and 10 other destinations in Europe. From Prague to Paris includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- RochelleWritten on December 12, 20172.0 - Rather poorThe transfer from airport to the hotel was nice, driver knew how to speak english which was a plus. We had two guides most of the time, one was spanish-speaking and one was english-speaking guide. Our "english-speaking" guide, Javier, and I'm using that term loosely, wasn't good. Majority of the time he spent his day on his phone. While the spanish-speaking tour guide was talking on and on, Javier spoke very little majority of the time and wasn't really very keen on giving information in English, just the basic stuff. He was friendly enough I supposed but he clearly lacked knowledge. Mariano was very friendly and accommodating, talking in Spanish and English but we can always tell when other info were left out to us when being translated to English.Throughout the whole journey, it was clear that the tour company prioritized the spanish-speaking group first and us english-speaking people felt left out. The tour company should learn how not to be biased if they want to do international otherwise, what's the point of expanding your company. Our first driver, Antonio, was very friendly and a social person but our other one, I think his name is Danny, was very grumpy and rude which soured the experience. The other tour guide for Paris, Emma, was very friendly and approachable. If Mariano, Emma, and Antonio were our company for the entire journey it would have been a much better experience. Also, the whole thing I felt, was very disorganized. Tickets weren't booked in advanced, which I found ridiculous considering you can book pretty much everything online now. Meeting time and place was very hard to understand as one guide would say one thing and then the other would say something else. The boat rides were nice at least, although having a boat tour ride and a bus tour ride in Paris was unnecessary and wasted a lot of time considering that the boat tour ride was more than sufficient enough, which was another example of disorganized setup. There were also a few stops that I thought was again, unnecessary and wasting a lot of precious time. One example was the diamond factory in Amsterdam for one hour. What was the purpose of this tour seriously??? where the minimum purchase is 2k. That could have been better spent exploring Amsterdam more instead of a 30-min lookout in one area and another 30-mins spent on trying to have lunch. Also, we weren't allowed to even eat or drink in the bus apparently because they clearly didn't wanna do cleanup. Also, the bus doesn't even have chargers for electronic devices which I found ridiculous, although I saw one only in the front for the driver. The other company I went to last year for Europe at least had a USB chargers for our phones AND 200mb of free wifi data, which this tour company was very lacking. Overall, the entire experience was very mediocre and I dare say that I won't use Europamundo again unless they improve their service. The money I spent for this tour wasn't worth it as I have gotten a much better experience from another company for a slightly cheaper price.Show detailed ratings
- AMAltagraciaWritten on October 9, 20174.0 - GoodExcelente experiencia, buen trato por parte de los guías.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewMuchas gracias Altagracia por tus amables palabras. Esperamos poderte servir en el futuro. Saludos, Roig de Europamundo.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Prague
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague, Lauf, Wurzburg, Frankfurt
- Day 4: Frankfurt, Cruise On The River Rhine, Cologne (köln), Amsterdam
- Day 5: Amsterdam
- Day 6: Amsterdam, Paris
- Day 7: Paris
- Day 8: Paris
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
From Prague to Paris
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Prague8 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$25USD $1,007Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Prague8 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$25USD $1,007Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Prague8 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$25USD $1,007Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Prague8 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$25USD $1,007Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Prague8 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$25USD $1,007Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Prague8 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$25USD $990Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Prague8 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$25USD $990Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Prague8 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$25USD $990Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Prague8 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$25USD $990Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Prague8 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$25USD $990Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroGermany , Netherlands , Belgium and France
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $954 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $954 for From Prague to Paris, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,378 km.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 235 km
- Lauf an der Pegnitz (Germany)
- 100 km
- Wurzburg (Germany)
- 98 km
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
- 152 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 214 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 18 km
- Volendam (Netherlands)
- 17 km
- Zaanse Schans (Netherlands)
- 13 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $954 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for From Prague to Paris via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on From Prague to Paris