Sailing Croatia - Split to Dubrovnik
- Our saving
- US $ 1,084
- +5 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Explore the gorgeous Adriatic Islands
- Go Sailing and snorkelling
- Visit the stunning town of Dubrovnik
- Discover Split by yacht
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
- Travel style
- Sailing, Sailboat, Discovery
- G Adventures
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Split/Adriatic Sea
- Days 2-6: Adriatic Sea
- Day 7: Adriatic Sea/Dubrovnik
- Day 8: Dubrovnik
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- KerryWritten on July 29, 20195.0 - Excellent
Loved it so relaxingShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewYES! Thanks KerryReview collected by G Adventures
- JernWritten on June 26, 20195.0 - Excellent
I was recommended to go on this trip by a friend who went 2 years ago and still raves about it as 'one of the best trips she's ever done'. 2 years later, I now say exactly the same thing. The G Adventures skippers Marin and Ante are phenomenal - they are... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewHumbled to read this - thanks Jern.Review collected by G Adventures
- MohammadWritten on June 26, 20195.0 - Excellent
A trip of a life timeShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewYES! Thanks Mohammad.Review collected by G Adventures
- DADoloresWritten on May 30, 20194.5 - Excellent
Overall it was an excellent tour and Toni our skipper really made it great! Our G Adventures reception in Split when we departed was rushed and seemed a bit disorganized. Nobody asked us for any documentation. My daughter ended up on the passenger list for... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review Dolores, apologies for the difficulties, although we are glad it was sorted out.
- ANTONIOWritten on August 26, 20184.0 - Good
By far the best way to explore the Dalmatian islands! Sailing was great, the CEO/Skipper was a great and experienced guy from Split, so very knowledgeable about this part of the Adriatic sea. Most of the marinas we stopped at had toilets and showers... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewAmazing! So happy you enjoyed this magical experience. Thank you for sharing!
- SVStanleyWritten on August 7, 20184.5 - Excellent
I enjoyed an excellent trip with a big itinerary and many activities to choose from. Local guide Nik made this a perfect experience to get to know Croatia and its islands' culture - and he managed the group of travellers to act like a little boat family.... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewSo happy to have shared this with you. And thank you for taking the time to post the review. "...a little boat family" LOVE IT.
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on June 22, 20185.0 - Excellent
Toni went above and beyond to show us the islands, hidden beaches, blue caves, and local culture. Each day was well planned and balanced between activities, sightseeing and sailing. His enthusiasm and passion were infectious and contributed greatly to our... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this review"His enthusiasm and passion were infectious ..." amazing stuff. We will be usre to pass your kind words on. Thanks for taking the time to review.
- PMPrajnabenWritten on September 7, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Lovely sail and a young skipper who was very well mannered and at 19 sailed named us all well Thank you filip mirovic
- GCGaelWritten on October 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a fantastic time on this sailing trip! There was only 4 of us, and the skipper, as it was the end of the season. We went grape picking, tried lots of local wines, rented bicycles, swam in beautiful caves and ate lots of fantastic food. Our skipper... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age range for this tour?
The minimum age for the tour is 12 years old and the maximum age is 75 years old. If you have children younger than 12, unfortunately, they will be unable to join the tour however if you are over the age of 75 years please contact our customer support team.
I wondered what the age of the other participants is?
There is a mixture of ages on G Adventures tours but there is usually a large demographic of the group between the ages of 20-35.
Why does the price change when I go to book?
The price will change depending on the date you are looking at travelling on. At the top of the page it reflects the lowest starting price and this will change depending on the date you select.
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Guides who have led this tour
- "My Name is Roland LLave Torres, I am 30 years old, father of 02 twin girls kids; Michelle and Nicole,..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brandon14th June 2019
Sailing Croatia - Split to Dubrovnik
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Dubrovnik0 seats left$41USD $1,649
- ThursdaySep 5, 2019from Split8 DaysThursdaySep 12, 2019to Dubrovnik0 seats left$39USD $1,549
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Dubrovnik0 seats left$39USD $1,549
- TuesdaySep 10, 2019from Split8 DaysTuesdaySep 17, 2019to Dubrovnik0 seats left$39USD $1,549
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Dubrovnik0 seats left$39USD $1,549
- ThursdaySep 19, 2019from Split8 DaysThursdaySep 26, 2019to Dubrovnik0 seats left$39USD $1,549
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Dubrovnik0 seats left$39USD $1,549
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Dubrovnik4 seats left$492$1,549-30%USD $1,084Book Now Hold my
- ThursdayOct 3, 2019from Split8 DaysThursdayOct 10, 2019to DubrovnikOnly 1 seat left$36USD $1,449Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Dubrovnik0 seats left$36USD $1,449
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 29 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 29 October 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Split (Croatia)
- 29 km
- Brac (Croatia)
- 18 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 73 km
- Ploce (Croatia)
- 28 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Mljet (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,084 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,050 tours in Europe
- covered by 567 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sailing Croatia - Split to Dubrovnik