Sailing Croatia - Split to Dubrovnik
- Tour Operator:
- G Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Hvar Island
- Korcula Island
- Mljet Island
- Explore the gorgeous Adriatic Islands
- Go Sailing and snorkelling
- Visit the stunning town of Dubrovnik
- Discover Split by yacht
- Day 1 Split/Trogir/Adriatic Sea
- Day 2-6 Adriatic Sea
- Day 7 Adriatic Sea/Dubrovnik
- Day 8 Dubrovnik
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by G Adventures
G Adventures gives you the opportunity to explore interesting and unusual places at a great price. The G Adventures reviews show high ratings from satisfied customers for all aspects of the trip, so you can be assured that you will be in good hands. If you have any questions at any time during your trip, 24 hour support is offered, so there will always be someone to answer your queries. There are various styles of trip on offer to cater for different tastes, along with a wide range of destinations and departure dates. If you look at the G Adventures reviews you will see that you can travel far and wide, with enthusiastic and helpful guides to assist you during your trip.Read more
G Adventures Ship
- G Adventures Sailing YachtYou’ve seen the whitewashed villages and azure waters of Greece a zillion times on postcards and travel brochures, but even the greatest i… Read moreCapacityBuiltGuests8CrewLength15.8 m / 52 ftWidthSuitesStaterooms4RegistryGross TonnageElectricityBeamCruising SpeedGeneratorsEnginesDraft
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- ALisa Cherivtch· December 6th, 2022I love the outdoors but have never sailed before. I didn?t know what to expect, I was a bit nervous. Sandre made it do that it was very comfortable. I learned a lot about sailing and Croatia on this trip.Trip date: April 2022Review collected by G Adventures
- JLJose· July 27th, 2022We had an amazing sailing week! Our Skipper Nikola took us to such great places! Totally recommended!G Adventures commented on this reviewHi Jose, Sailing Croatia is on my bucket list! Hopefully I get Nikola too :)Trip date: July 2022
- TAtony· July 25th, 2022Excellent, the boat was great, nik the skipper could not have done more for us, he had great knowledge and his experience as a skipper ensured the trip went well.G Adventures commented on this reviewHi Tony! Thanks so much for the kind words. So glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with Nik in Croatia.Trip date: July 2022
- ARebecca Cody· June 6th, 2022The sailing trip from Split to Dubrovnik was truly a trip of a lifetime. Amazing food, scenery, culture, history, optional tours, and adventure! I would do this same trip again and again!Trip date: May 2022Review collected by G Adventures
- AAllison Hague· May 6th, 2022Sailing was a great way to experience Croatia! Got a taste of lots of local cuisine and access to sights that would otherwise be unattainable. Also met some very fun people.Trip date: May 2022Review collected by G Adventures
- AJane Broumley· February 6th, 2022Magical! We developed new friendships and experienced a part of the world usually known only to locals. We just loved every bit of it. I would like to point out that our travel vouchers had incorrect meeting information on them so a cab had to transfer... Show moreTrip date: May 2022Review collected by G Adventures
- Brendan· June 16th, 2021this is a test this is a test this is a testTrip date: June 2021
- ESEmma· October 6th, 2019Excellent guide, professional, knowledgeable and willing to do whatever he could to enhance a positive experience for all on our boat. Facilities on boat were great. Overall incredible experience and one I would definitely recommend to everyone! It... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewYES! Thanks Emma.Trip date: September 2019
- JLJo-Anne· September 14th, 2019This was an outstanding trip. I highly recommend it if you like sailing and lots of activities, learning about local food and culture and meeting new people. The skipper, Nickolus, was excellent. I’m an active senior and I was able to participate in... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewThat sounds wonderful - thanks for sharing Jo-Anne.Trip date: August 2019
- Peter· September 10th, 2019We had an amazing experience with the g adventures yacht in Croatia. The way that Tony our skipper conducted the trip each day was above and beyond what we expected. His expertise in boating, Croatian culture, history and gastronomy as well as his great... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewThat sounds magical! Thanks for the review Peter.Trip date: August 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -40%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday29 Apr, 2023Saturday6 May, 2023English$1,799$1,079
- -30%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday6 May, 2023Saturday13 May, 2023English$1,799$1,259
- -30%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday13 May, 2023Saturday20 May, 2023English$1,799$1,259
- Saturday27 May, 2023Saturday3 Jun, 2023EnglishBased on Standard - Double - DSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,799
- Saturday3 Jun, 2023Saturday10 Jun, 2023EnglishBased on Standard - Double - DSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,949
- 1 Other Unavailable Departure
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday10 Jun, 2023Saturday17 Jun, 2023English$1,949Book With Flexibility
- Saturday17 Jun, 2023Saturday24 Jun, 2023EnglishBased on Standard - Double - DSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,949
- Saturday1 Jul, 2023Saturday8 Jul, 2023EnglishBased on Standard - Double - DSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,149
- 1 Other Unavailable Departure
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Jul, 2023Saturday15 Jul, 2023English$2,1490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Saturday15 Jul, 2023Saturday22 Jul, 2023EnglishBased on Standard - Double - DSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,149
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why does the price change when I go to book?
The price will change depending on the date you are looking at travelling on. At the top of the page it reflects the lowest starting price and this will change depending on the date you select.
- How many boats will be travelling in the same group?
You will only be travelling with one G Adventure boat, a 50-foot sailing boat. There may be other boats around you when you are anchored but you will only be travelling with one.
- Are we able to bring our own alcohol and food on board?
You are allowed to bring your own food and drinks as long as they are not glass bottles. There is also a "food kitty" for this trip which every traveller contributes too and your tour leader will go into the town and buy food and snacks for all of the travellers.
- Is single supplement compulsory for solo travelers?
The single supplement is completely optional. You are not required to pay a single supplement to join the tour. The tour price advertised is based on a twin share basis, if you are a single traveller you will be roomed with a passenger of the same gender. The single supplement optional cost is if you would like your own room on the tour.
- Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
- Can you give me some details on the boat and the cabins?
The 50ft sailing boats are equipped with state of the art technology offering all travellers onboard a safe and enjoyable experience. Space is optimized – sleeping quarters are snug, meaning that more of the boat is open from everyone to enjoy. Cabins are allotted by the skipper based on the gender and traveller make-up of the group.
- Is there a single supplement available on this tour for solo travellers?
The operator believe single travellers should not have to pay more to travel so the group trips are designed for shared accommodation and do not involve a single supplement. Single travellers joining group trips are paired in twin or multi-share accommodation with someone of the same sex for the duration of the trip.
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CCroatia
- Type ECroatia
- Type FCroatia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis - Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 16th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 16th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 45 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and G Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "G Adventures" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Croatia
- Croatia Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Backpacking Tours Europe 2023/2024
- 10 Best Sailing Holidays & Trips 2023/2024
- Croatia from Split
- Croatia Sailing
- Small group tour
- 8 days Croatia
- From Split to Dubrovnik
- Operators in Europe
- Sailing Croatia - Split to Dubrovnik Tours in Croatia
- Sailing Tours
- Croatian Islands Tours
- Sailing Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Croatian Islands
- Croatia tours