Sailing Croatia - Split to Dubrovnik
- Our saving
- US $ 1,449
- Explore the gorgeous Adriatic Islands
- Go Sailing and snorkelling
- Visit the stunning town of Dubrovnik
- Discover Split by yacht
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
- Travel style
- Sailing, Sailboat, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- ANTONIOWritten on August 26, 20184.0 - Good
By far the best way to explore the Dalmatian islands! Sailing was great, the CEO/Skipper was a great and experienced guy from Split, so very knowledgeable about this part of the Adriatic sea. Most of the marinas we stopped at had toilets and showers... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewAmazing! So happy you enjoyed this magical experience. Thank you for sharing!
- SVStanleyWritten on August 7, 20184.5 - Excellent
I enjoyed an excellent trip with a big itinerary and many activities to choose from. Local guide Nik made this a perfect experience to get to know Croatia and its islands' culture - and he managed the group of travellers to act like a little boat family.... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewSo happy to have shared this with you. And thank you for taking the time to post the review. "...a little boat family" LOVE IT.
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on June 22, 20185.0 - Excellent
Toni went above and beyond to show us the islands, hidden beaches, blue caves, and local culture. Each day was well planned and balanced between activities, sightseeing and sailing. His enthusiasm and passion were infectious and contributed greatly to our... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this review"His enthusiasm and passion were infectious ..." amazing stuff. We will be usre to pass your kind words on. Thanks for taking the time to review.
- PMPrajnabenWritten on September 7, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Lovely sail and a young skipper who was very well mannered and at 19 sailed named us all well Thank you filip mirovic
- GCGaelWritten on October 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a fantastic time on this sailing trip! There was only 4 of us, and the skipper, as it was the end of the season. We went grape picking, tried lots of local wines, rented bicycles, swam in beautiful caves and ate lots of fantastic food. Our skipper... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Split/Adriatic Sea
- Days 2-6 Adriatic Sea
- Day 7 Adriatic Sea/Dubrovnik
- Day 8 Dubrovnik
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age range for this tour?
The minimum age for the tour is 12 years old and the maximum age is 75 years old. If you have children younger than 12, unfortunately, they will be unable to join the tour however if you are over the age of 75 years please contact our customer support team.
I wondered what the age of the other participants is?
There is a mixture of ages on G Adventures tours but there is usually a large demographic of the group between the ages of 20-35.
Why does the price change when I go to book?
The price will change depending on the date you are looking at travelling on. At the top of the page it reflects the lowest starting price and this will change depending on the date you select.
Guides who have led this tour
- "My Name is Roland LLave Torres, I am 30 years old, father of 02 twin girls kids; Michelle and Nicole,..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
Sailing Croatia - Split to Dubrovnik
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Dubrovnik7 seats left$58USD $1,449
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Split8 DaysThursdayMay 9, 2019to Dubrovnik5 seats left$58USD $1,449
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$58USD $1,449
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$58USD $1,449
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from Split8 DaysThursdayMay 23, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$58USD $1,449
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Dubrovnik6 seats left$58USD $1,449
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$58USD $1,449
- ThursdayMay 30, 2019from Split8 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$58USD $1,449
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$62USD $1,549
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from Split8 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$62USD $1,549
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 February 2019 the full payment of $1,449 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1449 for Sailing Croatia - Split to Dubrovnik, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 29 km
- Brac (Croatia)
- 18 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 73 km
- Ploce (Croatia)
- 28 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Mljet (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,449 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,106 tours in Europe
- covered by 311 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sailing Croatia - Split to Dubrovnik