Sailing Croatia - Split to Dubrovnik
- Our saving
- US $ 1,159
- Explore the gorgeous Adriatic Islands
- Go Sailing and snorkelling
- Visit the stunning town of Dubrovnik
- Discover Split by yacht
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
- Rather Poor
- PMPrajnabenWritten on September 7, 20174.5 - ExcellentLovely sail and a young skipper who was very well mannered and at 19 sailed named us all well Thank you filip mirovicShow detailed ratings
- GCGaelWritten on October 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentI had a fantastic time on this sailing trip! There was only 4 of us, and the skipper, as it was the end of the season. We went grape picking, tried lots of local wines, rented bicycles, swam in beautiful caves and ate lots of fantastic food. Our skipper went out of his way to make sure we had a good time.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Split/Adriatic Sea
- Days 2-6 Adriatic Sea
- Day 7 Adriatic Sea/Dubrovnik
- Day 8 Dubrovnik
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
I wondered what the age of the other participants is?
There is a mixture of ages on G Adventures tours but there is usually a large demographic of the group between the ages of 20-35.
- March 1, 2017
Why does the price change when I go to book?
The price will change depending on the date you are looking at travelling on. At the top of the page it reflects the lowest starting price and this will change depending on the date you select.
- November 1, 2016
How many boats will be travelling in the same group?
You will only be travelling with one G Adventure boat, a 50-foot sailing boat. There may be other boats around you when you are anchored but you will only be travelling with one.
Guides who have led this tour
- "My Name is Roland LLave Torres, I am 30 years old, father of 02 twin girls kids; Michelle and Nicole,..."
10 travellers met before going on their G Adventures Sailing Croatia - Split to Dubrovnik tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Johanna30th January 2018
Sailing Croatia - Split to Dubrovnik
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SaturdayApr 21, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayApr 28, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$36USD $1,449Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 5, 2018to Dubrovnik5 seats left$248$1,449-15%USD $1,232
- ThursdayMay 3, 2018from Split8 DaysThursdayMay 10, 2018to Dubrovnik6 seats left$319$1,449-20%USD $1,159
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 12, 2018to Dubrovnik4 seats left$36USD $1,449
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to DubrovnikOnly 1 seat left$36USD $1,449
- ThursdayMay 17, 2018from Split8 DaysThursdayMay 24, 2018to Dubrovnik6 seats left$36USD $1,449
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to DubrovnikOnly 3 seats left$36USD $1,449
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Dubrovnik7 seats left$319$1,449-20%USD $1,159
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Split8 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to DubrovnikOnly 2 seats left$36USD $1,449
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Dubrovnik7 seats left$36USD $1,449
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 May 2018 the full payment of $1,159 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1159 for Sailing Croatia - Split to Dubrovnik, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 29 km
- Brac (Croatia)
- 18 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 73 km
- Ploce (Croatia)
- 28 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Mljet (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,159 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,433 tours in Europe
- covered by 191 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sailing Croatia - Split to Dubrovnik