G Adventures Sailing Yacht
You’ve seen the whitewashed villages and azure waters of Greece a zillion times on postcards and travel brochures, but even the greatest images are no match for the real thing. Exploring this country by sea puts you in touch with a side of it you’d otherwise miss, giving you the chance to see where history (and myth) happened and, of course, soak up as much sun as you can.
This sailing adventure is staffed by a qualified skipper/G Adventures CEO. Your skipper/CEO knows the Islands extremely well, and is passionate about sharing it's hidden secrets with their "crew".
- Four standard double cabins
- Three bathrooms
- Two showers
- An onboard kitchenette
- Interior and exterior common areas for dining and relaxing
- Outside deck space, for sleeping under the stars
- BrendanSailing Croatia - Split to Dubrovnik5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 16th, 2021
- PhoebeSailing Greece - Mykonos to Santorini2.0 - Rather poorWritten on May 15th, 2020
- LynetteCuba Libre & Sailing4.0 - GoodWritten on March 22nd, 2020
- JNJudySailing Greece - Mykonos to Santorini4.5 - ExcellentWritten on November 1st, 2019G Adventures commented on this reviewAppreciate it - thanks Judy.
- GWGlennSailing Greece - Mykonos to Santorini4.5 - ExcellentWritten on November 1st, 2019G Adventures commented on this reviewAppreciate the review, thanks Glenn
- DAdaveSailing Greece - Santorini to Santorini5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 20th, 2019G Adventures commented on this reviewHappy to see this - thank you Dave
- RMRamSailing Greece - Mykonos to Santorini5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 7th, 2019
- ESEmmaSailing Croatia - Split to Dubrovnik5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 6th, 2019G Adventures commented on this reviewYES! Thanks Emma.
- AmeetSailing Greece - Santorini to Mykonos3.0 - AverageWritten on October 4th, 2019G Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review Ameet, and our apologies things didn't go as smoothly as we all would have liked here. We will look into what we can do to better manage expectations here, although, keeping in mind that weather can be unpredictable. I can see that we arranged a group dinner whilst on Mykonos and that we offered to arrange day trips to go to Delos or Tinos so the group could still make the most of their time here.
- SarahSailing Greece - Mykonos to Santorini5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 27th, 2019G Adventures commented on this reviewThank you Sarah.
Staterooms / Suites
- Double Bed
- Storage space
- Porthole windows
- Ensuite bathroom
- Reading lamp
- Power outlets
There is an onboard kitchenette, interior and exterior common areas for dining and relaxing
G Adventures Sailing Yacht Tours
- Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Santorini 8 daysStarts MykonosEnds Santorini$1,599 $1,279-20%
- Sailing Greece - Santorini to Santorini 10 daysStarts SantoriniEnds Santorini$1,939 $1,648-15%
- Sailing Greece - Athens to Mykonos 8 daysStarts AthensEnds Mykonos$1,499 $1,199-20%
- Sailing Greece - Athens to Santorini 15 daysStarts AthensEnds Santorini$2,749
- Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Athens 8 daysStarts MykonosEnds Athens$1,579 $1,184-25%
- Sailing Greece - Santorini to Athens 15 daysStarts SantoriniEnds Athens$3,099 $2,479-20%
- Sailing Greece - Santorini to Mykonos 8 daysStarts SantoriniEnds Mykonos$1,599 $1,279-20%
- Sailing Croatia - Dubrovnik to Split 8 daysStarts DubrovnikEnds Split$1,429 $1,143-20%
- Sailing Croatia - Split to Dubrovnik 8 daysStarts SplitEnds Dubrovnik$1,429 $1,143-20%
- Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Mykonos 10 daysStarts MykonosEnds Mykonos$1,939 $1,551-20%
- Cuba Libre & Sailing 13 daysStarts HavanaEnds Havana$2,533