G Adventures Sailing Yacht
You’ve seen the whitewashed villages and azure waters of Greece a zillion times on postcards and travel brochures, but even the greatest images are no match for the real thing. Exploring this country by sea puts you in touch with a side of it you’d otherwise miss, giving you the chance to see where history (and myth) happened and, of course, soak up as much sun as you can.
This sailing adventure is staffed by a qualified skipper/G Adventures CEO. Your skipper/CEO knows the Islands extremely well, and is passionate about sharing it's hidden secrets with their "crew".
- Four standard double cabins
- Three bathrooms
- Two showers
- An onboard kitchenette
- Interior and exterior common areas for dining and relaxing
- Outside deck space, for sleeping under the stars
- VMVictoria5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 20th, 2023G Adventures commented on this reviewHi Victoria, Thanks so much! Your feedback about Sailing Greece is sincerely appreciated :)
- Ivy1.0 - BadWritten on September 19th, 2023G Adventures commented on this reviewHi Ivy, Thanks for taking the time to write in. Could you please reach out to our sales team at email@example.com to further discuss? G Adventures does not offer subscription services and we'd like the opportunity to investigate your concerns.
- AFAlessandra5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 19th, 2023G Adventures commented on this reviewHi Alessandra, Thanks so much for the kind words! Our world deserves more you.
- RBRobin5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 15th, 2023G Adventures commented on this reviewHi Robin, Thanks so much for the kind words! We can't wait to have you back.
- EBElliot5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 11th, 2023G Adventures commented on this reviewHi Elliot! Thanks so much!
- debra2.0 - Rather poorWritten on September 4th, 2023G Adventures commented on this reviewHi Debra, Thanks for taking the time to send through this constructive feedback. We are very sorry to hear that you had such a poor experience. Please know that we hear you and we take your concerns very seriously. Our Customer Solutions team is reviewing your file and will be reaching out to you.
- AFAbby5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 14th, 2023G Adventures commented on this reviewHi Abby - Love the positive feedback about your time with us in Greece! Thanks so much.
- DGDavid5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 10th, 2023G Adventures commented on this reviewHi David, Thank you for taking the time to reach out! Love the positive words about Captain Ciaran.
- JCJennifer5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 9th, 2023G Adventures commented on this reviewHi Jennifer, Thanks for the positive feedback about Ivan! Much appreciated.
- MHMeredith5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 8th, 2023G Adventures commented on this reviewHi Meredith, Thanks for the kind words. I'll get to Greece one of these days :)
Staterooms / Suites
- Double Bed
- Storage space
- Porthole windows
- Ensuite bathroom
- Reading lamp
- Power outlets
There is an onboard kitchenette, interior and exterior common areas for dining and relaxing
G Adventures Sailing Yacht Tours
- Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Santorini 8 daysStarts MykonosEnds Santorini$1,679
- Sailing Greece - Santorini to Santorini 10 daysStarts SantoriniEnds Santorini$2,049
- Sailing Greece - Athens to Mykonos 8 daysStarts AthensEnds Mykonos$1,599
- Sailing Greece - Athens to Santorini 15 daysStarts AthensEnds Santorini$3,279
- Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Athens 8 daysStarts MykonosEnds Athens$1,599
- Sailing Greece - Santorini to Athens 15 daysStarts SantoriniEnds Athens$3,279
- Sailing Greece - Santorini to Mykonos 8 daysStarts SantoriniEnds Mykonos$1,649
- Sailing Croatia - Dubrovnik to Split 8 daysStarts DubrovnikEnds Split$1,899
- Sailing Croatia - Split to Dubrovnik 8 daysStarts SplitEnds Dubrovnik$1,899
- Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Mykonos 10 daysStarts MykonosEnds Mykonos$2,149