Sailing Greece - Santorini to Athens
- Our saving
- US $ 2,553
- Sail up to 15 days aboard
- Wander around the breathtaking cliffside city of Hora
- Various iland excursions
- Gaze at the churces and temples of Aegina
- Age range
- 16 to 70 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
- Travel style
- Sailing, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- RSRobertWritten on August 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentIncredible trip. Skipper was fantastic, knowledgeable, and looked after our every need. Accommodations were a bit tight, but that was to be expected on a trip of this nature. We visited interesting islands, ate at excellent restaurants, and had good company.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Santorini
- Day 2 Santorini/Cyclades
- Days 3-6 Cyclades
- Day 7 Cyclades/Mykonos
- Day 8 Mykonos
- Day 9 Mykonos/Northern Cyclades
- Days 10-13 Northern Cyclades
- Day 14 Northern Cyclades/Athens
- Day 15 Athens
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Greek Sailing
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the group size?
This tour takes a maximum of 8 people per group
What is the age range?
The age range for this tour is 16 and above, however, those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. The age demographic on this departure is predominantly 20's and 30's and approximately a 50/50 split of males and females.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
Sailing Greece - Santorini to Athens
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- TuesdaySep 25, 2018from Santorini15 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to Athens0 seats left$105USD $2,524Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Santorini15 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to Athens0 seats left$105USD $2,524Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Santorini15 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Athens8 seats left$106USD $2,553
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from Santorini15 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to Athens8 seats left$106USD $2,553
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from Santorini15 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Athens8 seats left$106USD $2,553
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Santorini15 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Athens8 seats left$106USD $2,553
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Santorini15 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Athens8 seats left$112USD $2,687
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Santorini15 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Athens8 seats left$112USD $2,687
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Santorini15 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Athens8 seats left$118USD $2,831
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Santorini15 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Athens8 seats left$118USD $2,831
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Santorini is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 November 2018 the full payment of $2,553 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2553 for Sailing Greece - Santorini to Athens, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Santorini (Greece)
- 54 km
- Folegandros (Greece)
- 34 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 64 km
- Kimolos (Greece)
- 24 km
- Sifnos (Greece)
- 29 km
- Antiparos (Greece)
- 13 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 20 km
- Naxos (Greece)
- 39 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 38 km
- Syros (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,553 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,819 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sailing Greece - Santorini to Athens