Sailing Greece - Santorini to Athens
- Our saving
- US $ 2,042
- Sail up to 15 days aboard
- Wander around the breathtaking cliffside city of Hora
- Various iland excursions
- Gaze at the churces and temples of Aegina
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
- Travel style
- Sailing, Adventure, Sailboat, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- JJessica RWritten on September 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I've always had such a great time on my tours, and met lovely people! The CEOs have all been fabulous and it makes travelling super easy.Review collected by G Adventures
- AAvalon TWritten on September 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A really fun way to travel alone & get to meet new people but not quite a 10 because I wouldn't recommend it to someone who wants to do their own thing on vacation - we travelled as a group a lot & dinners/ group activities seemed more like expectations... Read moreReview collected by G Adventures
- RRebecca WWritten on August 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Organised travel. Meet new people. Great places, great time!Review collected by G Adventures
- RSRobertWritten on August 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Incredible trip. Skipper was fantastic, knowledgeable, and looked after our every need. Accommodations were a bit tight, but that was to be expected on a trip of this nature. We visited interesting islands, ate at excellent restaurants, and had good... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Santorini
- Day 2 Santorini/Cyclades
- Days 3-6 Cyclades
- Day 7 Cyclades/Mykonos
- Day 8 Mykonos
- Day 9 Mykonos/Northern Cyclades
- Days 10-13 Northern Cyclades
- Day 14 Northern Cyclades/Athens
- Day 15 Athens
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Greek Sailing
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the group size?
This tour takes a maximum of 8 people per group
What is the age range?
The age range for this tour is 16 and above, however, those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. The age demographic on this departure is predominantly 20's and 30's and approximately a 50/50 split of males and females.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- John16th December 2018
Sailing Greece - Santorini to Athens
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Santorini15 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Athens7 seats left$106USD $2,553
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from Santorini15 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Athens6 seats left$617$2,659-23%USD $2,042
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Santorini15 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Athens8 seats left$106USD $2,553
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Santorini15 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Athens4 seats left$112USD $2,687
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Santorini15 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to AthensOnly 2 seats left$112USD $2,687
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Santorini15 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to AthensOnly 2 seats left$118USD $2,831
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Santorini15 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Athens8 seats left$118USD $2,831
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Santorini15 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Athens6 seats left$118USD $2,831
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Santorini15 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Athens8 seats left$118USD $2,831
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Santorini15 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to AthensOnly 2 seats left$118USD $2,831
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Santorini is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 April 2019 the full payment of $2,042 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2042 for Sailing Greece - Santorini to Athens, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Santorini (Greece)
- 54 km
- Folegandros (Greece)
- 34 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 64 km
- Kimolos (Greece)
- 24 km
- Sifnos (Greece)
- 29 km
- Antiparos (Greece)
- 13 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 20 km
- Naxos (Greece)
- 39 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 38 km
- Syros (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,042 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,994 tours in Europe
- covered by 386 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sailing Greece - Santorini to Athens