Sailing Greece - Santorini to Athens
- Our saving
- US $ 2,667
- Sail up to 15 days aboard
- Wander around the breathtaking cliffside city of Hora
- Various iland excursions
- Gaze at the churces and temples of Aegina
- Age range
- 16 to 70 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
- Travel style
- Sailing, Adventure, Sailboat
- G Adventures
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Santorini
- Day 2: Santorini/Cyclades
- Days 3-6: Cyclades
- Day 7: Cyclades/Mykonos
- Day 8: Mykonos
- Day 9: Mykonos/Northern Cyclades
- Days 10-13: Northern Cyclades
- Day 14: Northern Cyclades/Athens
- Day 15: Athens
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JJessica RWritten on September 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I've always had such a great time on my tours, and met lovely people! The CEOs have all been fabulous and it makes travelling super easy.Review collected by G Adventures
- AAvalon TWritten on September 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A really fun way to travel alone & get to meet new people but not quite a 10 because I wouldn't recommend it to someone who wants to do their own thing on vacation - we travelled as a group a lot & dinners/ group activities seemed more like expectations... Read moreReview collected by G Adventures
- RRebecca WWritten on August 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Organised travel. Meet new people. Great places, great time!Review collected by G Adventures
- RSRobertWritten on August 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Incredible trip. Skipper was fantastic, knowledgeable, and looked after our every need. Accommodations were a bit tight, but that was to be expected on a trip of this nature. We visited interesting islands, ate at excellent restaurants, and had good... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the group size?
This tour takes a maximum of 8 people per group
What is the age range?
The age range for this tour is 16 and above, however, those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. The age demographic on this departure is predominantly 20's and 30's and approximately a 50/50 split of males and females.
- Greek Sailing
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Thomas4th July 2019
Sailing Greece - Santorini to Athens
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SundayMay 10, 2020from Santorini15 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to Athens8 seats left$82USD $2,667
- WednesdayMay 13, 2020from Santorini15 DaysWednesdayMay 27, 2020to Athens6 seats left$82USD $2,667
- SundayMay 24, 2020from Santorini15 DaysSundayJun 7, 2020to Athens6 seats left$82USD $2,667
- SundayMay 31, 2020from Santorini15 DaysSundayJun 14, 2020to Athens4 seats left$82USD $2,667Book Now Hold my
- SundayJun 7, 2020from Santorini15 DaysSundayJun 21, 2020to Athens8 seats left$87USD $2,812
- SundayJul 5, 2020from Santorini15 DaysSundayJul 19, 2020to Athens8 seats left$93USD $3,006
- SaturdayJul 18, 2020from Santorini15 DaysSaturdayAug 1, 2020to Athens8 seats left$93USD $3,006
- SundayJul 26, 2020from Santorini15 DaysSundayAug 9, 2020to Athens8 seats left$93USD $3,006
- SundayAug 2, 2020from Santorini15 DaysSundayAug 16, 2020to Athens8 seats left$93USD $3,006
- SundayAug 9, 2020from Santorini15 DaysSundayAug 23, 2020to Athens8 seats left$93USD $3,006
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Santorini is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 19 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Santorini (Greece)
- 54 km
- Folegandros (Greece)
- 34 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 64 km
- Kimolos (Greece)
- 24 km
- Sifnos (Greece)
- 29 km
- Antiparos (Greece)
- 13 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 20 km
- Naxos (Greece)
- 39 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 38 km
- Syros (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,667 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,188 tours in Europe
- covered by 523 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sailing Greece - Santorini to Athens