Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Athens
- Our saving
- US $ 1,343
- Sailing journey to Athens
- Stroll through the markets of Syros
- Gaze at the churches and temples of Aegina
- See the sunrise while soaking in local hot springs
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
- Rather Poor
- AlWritten on June 3, 20164.5 - ExcellentIt was fabulous. Great skipperShow detailed ratings
- LisaWritten on August 28, 20145.0 - ExcellentAmazing trip - whether you've visited Greece before or it's your first trip this is the only way to see the real Greece! Our skipper Dave was fantastic - making sure we saw the highlights in every island we sailed to, taking us to the best local restaurants and generally just taking care of everything for us!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Mykonos
- Day 2 Mykonos/Northern Cyclades
- Days 3-6 Northern Cyclades
- Day 7 Northern Cyclades/Athens
- Day 8 Athens
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Greek Sailing
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- August 1, 2016
I am a single traveler is this price for one person and would I be sharing rooms?
The prices are for twin share, and if you're travelling solo you'll be automatically paired with another same sex, solo traveller.
- March 1, 2016
Is there a local fee in addition for this tour?
There is no local payment in addition to the tour price, the tour price listed includes everything in the itinerary and in the "What's Included" tab.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Faye11th February 2018
Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Athens
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SundayMay 6, 2018from Mykonos8 DaysSundayMay 13, 2018to Athens0 seats left$56USD $1,343Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayMay 13, 2018from Mykonos8 DaysSundayMay 20, 2018to Athens8 seats left$56USD $1,343
- WednesdayMay 23, 2018from Mykonos8 DaysWednesdayMay 30, 2018to Athens6 seats left$56USD $1,343
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Mykonos8 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Athens8 seats left$56USD $1,343
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Mykonos8 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Athens5 seats left$56USD $1,343
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Mykonos8 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Athens8 seats left$56USD $1,343
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Mykonos8 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Athens8 seats left$59USD $1,410
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Mykonos8 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Athens8 seats left$59USD $1,410
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Mykonos8 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Athens8 seats left$61USD $1,468
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Mykonos8 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Athens8 seats left$61USD $1,468
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Mykonos is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 29 April 2018 the full payment of $1,343 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1343 for Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Athens, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 38 km
- Syros (Greece)
- 53 km
- Kea (Greece)
- 26 km
- Kythnos (Greece)
- 86 km
- Hydra (Greece)
- 46 km
- Aegina (Greece)
- 37 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,343 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,430 tours in Europe
- covered by 183 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Athens