Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Athens
- Our saving
- US $ 873
- Sailing journey to Athens
- Stroll through the markets of Syros
- Gaze at the churches and temples of Aegina
- See the sunrise while soaking in local hot springs
- Age range
- 16 to 70 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
- Travel style
- Sailing, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- AlWritten on June 3, 20164.5 - ExcellentIt was fabulous. Great skipperShow detailed ratings
- LisaWritten on August 28, 20145.0 - ExcellentAmazing trip - whether you've visited Greece before or it's your first trip this is the only way to see the real Greece! Our skipper Dave was fantastic - making sure we saw the highlights in every island we sailed to, taking us to the best local restaurants and generally just taking care of everything for us!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Mykonos
- Day 2 Mykonos/Northern Cyclades
- Days 3-6 Northern Cyclades
- Day 7 Northern Cyclades/Athens
- Day 8 Athens
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Greek Sailing
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do we have time to go swimming on this tour?
As you sailing around the beautiful islands of Greece there will be plenty of opportunities to swim off the boat and go snorkelling.
I am a single traveler is this price for one person and would I be sharing rooms?
The prices are for twin share, and if you're travelling solo you'll be automatically paired with another same sex, solo traveller.
Is there a local fee in addition for this tour?
There is no local payment in addition to the tour price, the tour price listed includes everything in the itinerary and in the "What's Included" tab.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Athens
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Mykonos8 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to AthensOnly 3 seats left$526$1,399-38%USD $873
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Mykonos8 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat left$56USD $1,343
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Athens8 seats left$57USD $1,372
- TuesdayMay 21, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to Athens8 seats left$57USD $1,372
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Athens8 seats left$57USD $1,372
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Athens8 seats left$60USD $1,439
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Athens8 seats left$60USD $1,439
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Athens8 seats left$60USD $1,439
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Athens8 seats left$60USD $1,439
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Athens8 seats left$63USD $1,516
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Mykonos is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 28 November 2018 the full payment of $873 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $873 for Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Athens, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 38 km
- Syros (Greece)
- 53 km
- Kea (Greece)
- 26 km
- Kythnos (Greece)
- 86 km
- Hydra (Greece)
- 46 km
- Aegina (Greece)
- 37 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $873 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Athens