Sailing Greece - Athens to Santorini
- Our saving
- US $ 2,749
- Discover archaelogical ruins in Athens
- Excursion to Mykonos Island
- Greek Island hopping
- Fully licensed skipper on board
- Age range
- 16 to 70 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
- Travel style
- Sailing, Family, Sailboat, Discovery
- G Adventures
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens
- Day 2: Athens/Northern Cyclades
- Days 3-6: Northern Cyclades
- Day 7: Northern Cyclades/Mykonos
- Day 8: Mykonos
- Day 9: Mykonos/Cyclades
- Days 10-13: Cyclades
- Day 14: Cyclades/Santorini
- Day 15: Santorini
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- SStacy PWritten on October 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I think GAdventures is the absolute best!!Review collected by G Adventures
- RRichard BWritten on October 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Have been on several Gadventures trips and they have all been excellent.Review collected by G Adventures
- PPatricia PWritten on August 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Professional Skipper, great itinerary.Review collected by G Adventures
- MMichelle DWritten on August 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best way to see the Greek Islands. The sailing, swimming, exploring what history each island has to offer and the food. Excellent.Review collected by G Adventures
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
- Greek Sailing
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mary6th August 2019
Sailing Greece - Athens to Santorini
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SundayApr 26, 2020from Athens15 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to Santorini6 seats left$82USD $2,749
- TuesdayApr 28, 2020from Athens15 DaysTuesdayMay 12, 2020to Santorini8 seats left$82USD $2,749
- WednesdayApr 29, 2020from Athens15 DaysWednesdayMay 13, 2020to Santorini8 seats left$82USD $2,749
- SundayMay 24, 2020from Athens15 DaysSundayJun 7, 2020to Santorini0 seats left$82USD $2,749Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayMay 27, 2020from Athens15 DaysWednesdayJun 10, 2020to Santorini7 seats left$82USD $2,749
- SundayMay 31, 2020from Athens15 DaysSundayJun 14, 2020to Santorini6 seats left$82USD $2,749
- SundayJun 14, 2020from Athens15 DaysSundayJun 28, 2020to SantoriniOnly 2 seats left$87USD $2,899Book Now Hold my
- SundayJun 21, 2020from Athens15 DaysSundayJul 5, 2020to Santorini5 seats left$87USD $2,899
- TuesdayJun 23, 2020from Athens15 DaysTuesdayJul 7, 2020to Santorini8 seats left$87USD $2,899
- SundayJul 19, 2020from Athens15 DaysSundayAug 2, 2020to Santorini6 seats left$93USD $3,099
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Athens is the starting point and Santorini is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 22 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 22 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Athens (Greece)
- 37 km
- Aegina (Greece)
- 46 km
- Hydra (Greece)
- 86 km
- Kythnos (Greece)
- 26 km
- Kea (Greece)
- 53 km
- Syros (Greece)
- 38 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 39 km
- Naxos (Greece)
- 20 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 13 km
- Antiparos (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,749 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 528 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,322 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours