Sailing Greece - Athens to Santorini
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,591
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Discover archaelogical ruins in Athens
- Excursion to Mykonos Island
- Greek Island hopping
- Fully licensed skipper on board
- Age range
- 16 to 70 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
- Travel style
- Sailing, Discovery
Start in Athens and end in Santorini! With the sailing tour Sailing Greece - Athens to Santorini, you have a 15 day tour package taking you from Athens to Santorini and through Athens, Greece and 13 other destinations in Greece. Sailing Greece - Athens to Santorini is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Miroslava Jendriskova's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat tour, would do it all over again.
- Sue Kim's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentThe Best of Iceland tour with G Adventures was outstanding! Oliver was an excellent guide: knowledgeable, frie... Read more
- Renee Baggett's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat tour! Iceland is a beautiful country.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Athens
- Day 2 Athens/Northern Cyclades
- Days 3-6 Northern Cyclades
- Day 7 Northern Cyclades/Mykonos
- Day 8 Mykonos
- Day 9 Mykonos/Cyclades
- Days 10-13 Cyclades
- Day 14 Cyclades/Santorini
- Day 15 Santorini
- Greek Sailing
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Sailing Greece - Athens to Santorini
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Athens15 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Santorini6 seats left$108USD $2,591
- TuesdayApr 30, 2019from Athens15 DaysTuesdayMay 14, 2019to Santorini6 seats left$108USD $2,591
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from Athens15 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Santorini7 seats left$108USD $2,591
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Athens15 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Santorini8 seats left$108USD $2,591
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from Athens15 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Santorini8 seats left$108USD $2,591
- WednesdayMay 29, 2019from Athens15 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to SantoriniOnly 1 seat left$108USD $2,591Book Now Hold my
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Athens15 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Santorini5 seats left$114USD $2,735
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Athens15 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Santorini8 seats left$114USD $2,735
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Athens15 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Santorini6 seats left$114USD $2,735
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from Athens15 DaysTuesdayJul 9, 2019to Santorini8 seats left$114USD $2,735
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Athens is the starting point and Santorini is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 November 2018 the full payment of $2,591 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2591 for Sailing Greece - Athens to Santorini, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 546 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 37 km
- Aegina (Greece)
- 46 km
- Hydra (Greece)
- 86 km
- Kythnos (Greece)
- 26 km
- Kea (Greece)
- 53 km
- Syros (Greece)
- 38 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 39 km
- Naxos (Greece)
- 20 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 13 km
- Antiparos (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,591 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,819 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 21,962 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours