Sailing Greece - Athens to Santorini
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 19 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,629
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
- Discover archaelogical ruins in Athens
- Excursion to Mykonos Island
- Greek Island hopping
- Fully licensed skipper on board
- Age range
- 16 to 70 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
- Travel style
Start in Athens and end in Santorini! With the sailing tour Sailing Greece - Athens to Santorini, you have a 15 day tour package taking you from Athens to Santorini and through Athens, Greece and 13 other destinations in Greece. Sailing Greece - Athens to Santorini is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- MIHAI EMILIAN RAPEANU's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentExcellent sailing tour! Had some great time!
- Rose Rand's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentHi Certainly not what I expected smooth seas lay in sun!!! The skipper Cornelius was very informative and his knowle... Read more
- Dimitri's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodFantastic 10 days with great company and a great tour company. Seeing some of the best sites of the Greek islands. So go... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Athens
- Day 2 Athens/Northern Cyclades
- Days 3-6 Northern Cyclades
- Day 7 Northern Cyclades/Mykonos
- Day 8 Mykonos
- Day 9 Mykonos/Cyclades
- Days 10-13 Cyclades
- Day 14 Cyclades/Santorini
- Day 15 Santorini
- Greek Sailing
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Sailing Greece - Athens to Santorini
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Athens15 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Santorini0 seats left$71USD $2,829
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Athens15 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Santorini0 seats left$71USD $2,829
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Athens15 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Santorini0 seats left$71USD $2,829
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Athens15 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Santorini0 seats left$71USD $2,829
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Athens15 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to SantoriniOnly 1 seat left$68USD $2,729Book Now Hold my
- WednesdaySep 12, 2018from Athens15 DaysWednesdaySep 26, 2018to SantoriniOnly 1 seat left$68USD $2,729Book Now Hold my
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Athens15 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Santorini0 seats left$66USD $2,629
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Athens15 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Santorini8 seats left$66USD $2,629
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from Athens15 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Santorini8 seats left$66USD $2,629
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Athens15 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Santorini8 seats left$66USD $2,629
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Athens is the starting point and Santorini is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 September 2018 the full payment of $2,629 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2629 for Sailing Greece - Athens to Santorini, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 546 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 37 km
- Aegina (Greece)
- 46 km
- Hydra (Greece)
- 86 km
- Kythnos (Greece)
- 26 km
- Kea (Greece)
- 53 km
- Syros (Greece)
- 38 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 39 km
- Naxos (Greece)
- 20 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 13 km
- Antiparos (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,629 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,654 tours in Europe
- covered by 239 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 18,964 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours