Sailing Greece - Santorini to Mykonos
The Great Escape Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 27 Feb 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,097
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Explore beautiful Santorini
- Relax on Magganari beach
- Sunset over the cliffside city of Hora
- Sightseeing and partying in Mykonos
- Age range
- 16 to 70 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
Start in Santorini and end in Mykonos! With the sailing tour Sailing Greece - Santorini to Mykonos, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Santorini to Mykonos and through Santorini, Greece and 7 other destinations in Greece. Sailing Greece - Santorini to Mykonos is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Rose Rand's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentHi Certainly not what I expected smooth seas lay in sun!!! The skipper Cornelius was very informative and his knowle... Read more
- Dimitri's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodFantastic 10 days with great company and a great tour company. Seeing some of the best sites of the Greek islands. So go... Read more
- Denise Henigan's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentWas a little nervous before the trip because once on board there is no ready exit if people, conditions etc don't work, ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Santorini
- Day 2 Santorini/Cyclades
- Days 3-6 Cyclades
- Day 7 Cyclades/Mykonos
- Day 8 Mykonos
- Greek Sailing
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 19, 2016
Are kids under 5 years allowed to go on this tour?
Unfortunately none of the operators can allow a child under the age of 5 to travel.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gillian27th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Sailing Greece - Santorini to Mykonos
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayApr 29, 2018from Santorini8 DaysSundayMay 6, 2018to Mykonos0 seats left$57USD $1,372Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayMay 2, 2018from Santorini8 DaysWednesdayMay 9, 2018to Mykonos8 seats left$332$1,429-23%USD $1,097
- SundayMay 6, 2018from Santorini8 DaysSundayMay 13, 2018to Mykonos5 seats left$332$1,429-23%USD $1,097
- SundayMay 13, 2018from Santorini8 DaysSundayMay 20, 2018to MykonosOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,372
- WednesdayMay 16, 2018from Santorini8 DaysWednesdayMay 23, 2018to Mykonos8 seats left$57USD $1,372
- SundayMay 20, 2018from Santorini8 DaysSundayMay 27, 2018to Mykonos6 seats left$57USD $1,372
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Santorini8 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to MykonosOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,372
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from Santorini8 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to Mykonos5 seats left$57USD $1,372
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from Santorini8 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to MykonosOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,439
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Santorini8 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Mykonos8 seats left$62USD $1,487
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Santorini is the starting point and Mykonos is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 29 April 2018 the full payment of $1,097 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1097 for Sailing Greece - Santorini to Mykonos, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 262 km.
- Santorini (Greece)
- 54 km
- Folegandros (Greece)
- 42 km
- Sifnos (Greece)
- 57 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 37 km
- Antiparos (Greece)
- 13 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 20 km
- Naxos (Greece)
- 39 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,097 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,430 tours in Europe
- covered by 183 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 17,429 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours