Sailing Greece - Santorini to Mykonos
- Our saving
- US $ 1,372
- Explore beautiful Santorini
- Relax on Magganari beach
- Sunset over the cliffside city of Hora
- Sightseeing and partying in Mykonos
- Age range
- 16 to 70 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
- Travel style
- Sailing, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- RrachelmcmullanWritten on October 1, 20181.5 - Rather poor
We didn't Sail once in 8 days. We only spent 2 days of 8 days in on the water ending up with 4 nights in Mikonos. The anchor was broken and so was the outboard motor, so no exploring. Only visited Ios & Naxos as we motored directly into the headwind.... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for taking the time to review, and we are sorry things didn't go according to plan here. Looking at your file, it appears our Customer Solutions team have already reached out and have provided restitution on this matter. We apologize for the dissappointment.
- SSSherrieWritten on September 19, 20182.0 - Rather poor
Suave is not qualified to sail a boat. The first night he met all of us he said we had to leave immediately because of the winds. We left without any orientation or safety briefing. Half way to Ios I asked where the life jackets were and he told me they... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewOh boy - there are some serious concerns here. We take safety very seriously. We have sent an e-mail to you to discuss and understand this in more detail. Thanks for taking the time to let us know these concerns.
- ValerieWritten on August 29, 20173.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great country, excellent tour leader but very poor comfort...so think about it twice before taking the tour, little space in a boat, no real shower...and I won't comment the toilets. ..and in august, it's very windy so you will never be able to relax in... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Santorini
- Day 2 Santorini/Cyclades
- Days 3-6 Cyclades
- Day 7 Cyclades/Mykonos
- Day 8 Mykonos
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Rather poor by past passengers
- Greek Sailing
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are kids under 5 years allowed to go on this tour?
Unfortunately none of the operators can allow a child under the age of 5 to travel.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Karina, 44 years old13th October 2018
Sailing Greece - Santorini to Mykonos
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from Santorini8 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to Mykonos8 seats left$57USD $1,372
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Santorini8 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Mykonos8 seats left$57USD $1,372
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Santorini8 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Mykonos8 seats left$57USD $1,372
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from Santorini8 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to Mykonos8 seats left$57USD $1,372
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from Santorini8 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Mykonos6 seats left$57USD $1,372
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Santorini8 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Mykonos8 seats left$57USD $1,372
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Santorini8 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Mykonos8 seats left$57USD $1,372
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Santorini8 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Mykonos8 seats left$60USD $1,439
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Santorini8 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Mykonos8 seats left$60USD $1,439
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from Santorini8 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to Mykonos8 seats left$60USD $1,439
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Santorini is the starting point and Mykonos is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 January 2019 the full payment of $1,372 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1372 for Sailing Greece - Santorini to Mykonos, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Santorini (Greece)
- 54 km
- Folegandros (Greece)
- 42 km
- Sifnos (Greece)
- 57 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 37 km
- Antiparos (Greece)
- 13 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 20 km
- Naxos (Greece)
- 39 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,372 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,425 tours in Europe
- covered by 267 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sailing Greece - Santorini to Mykonos