Sailing Greece - Santorini to Mykonos
- Our saving
- US $ 1,029
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Explore beautiful Santorini
- Relax on Magganari beach
- Sunset over the cliffside city of Hora
- Sightseeing and partying in Mykonos
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
- Travel style
- Sailing, Sailboat, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- RrachelmcmullanWritten on October 1, 20181.5 - Rather poor
We didn't Sail once in 8 days. We only spent 2 days of 8 days in on the water ending up with 4 nights in Mikonos. The anchor was broken and so was the outboard motor, so no exploring. Only visited Ios & Naxos as we motored directly into the headwind.... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for taking the time to review, and we are sorry things didn't go according to plan here. Looking at your file, it appears our Customer Solutions team have already reached out and have provided restitution on this matter. We apologize for the dissappointment.
- SSSherrieWritten on September 19, 20182.0 - Rather poor
Suave is not qualified to sail a boat. The first night he met all of us he said we had to leave immediately because of the winds. We left without any orientation or safety briefing. Half way to Ios I asked where the life jackets were and he told me they... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewOh boy - there are some serious concerns here. We take safety very seriously. We have sent an e-mail to you to discuss and understand this in more detail. Thanks for taking the time to let us know these concerns.
- HHeather RWritten on September 18, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I have been on 4 G Adventure trips and all have been good experiences I think the trips are good value , guides are knowledgable and helpful, and 15 people is for me an ideal group size.Review collected by G Adventures
- BBarry BWritten on September 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
it was a great way to see many of the islands and the skipper organized many extra activities for usReview collected by G Adventures
- DDerek HWritten on September 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our guide brought us to so many amazing places we wouldn't have known to go to on our own.Review collected by G Adventures
- AAshleigh SWritten on August 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Yes was a great way to experience the Greek islands and get a feel for each island.Review collected by G Adventures
- JJoshua HWritten on August 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great product for value and experience if you are comfortable with this type of travel.Review collected by G Adventures
- AAshleigh DWritten on August 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I'm a G repeat customer and I've always been happy with the trips I've done with GReview collected by G Adventures
- DDacia RWritten on August 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I chose the above answer because the trips and well planned, the skippers/CEOs are knowledgeable and take very good care of you.Review collected by G Adventures
- ValerieWritten on August 29, 20173.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great country, excellent tour leader but very poor comfort...so think about it twice before taking the tour, little space in a boat, no real shower...and I won't comment the toilets. ..and in august, it's very windy so you will never be able to relax in... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Santorini
- Day 2 Santorini/Cyclades
- Days 3-6 Cyclades
- Day 7 Cyclades/Mykonos
- Day 8 Mykonos
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Greek Sailing
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are kids under 5 years allowed to go on this tour?
Unfortunately none of the operators can allow a child under the age of 5 to travel.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- William14th November 2018
Sailing Greece - Santorini to Mykonos
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Santorini8 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Mykonos0 seats left$57USD $1,372
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Santorini8 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Mykonos5 seats left$400$1,429-28%USD $1,029Instant BookHold my
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from Santorini8 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to MykonosOnly 1 seat left$400$1,429-28%USD $1,029
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from Santorini8 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Mykonos4 seats left$400$1,429-28%USD $1,029
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Santorini8 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Mykonos0 seats left$57USD $1,372
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Santorini8 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to MykonosOnly 3 seats left$400$1,429-28%USD $1,029
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Santorini8 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to MykonosOnly 2 seats left$420$1,499-28%USD $1,079
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Santorini8 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Mykonos0 seats left$60USD $1,439
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from Santorini8 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to Mykonos6 seats left$420$1,499-28%USD $1,079Instant BookHold my
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Santorini8 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to MykonosOnly 2 seats left$45USD $1,079
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Santorini is the starting point and Mykonos is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 June 2019 the full payment of $1,029 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1029 for Sailing Greece - Santorini to Mykonos, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Santorini (Greece)
- 54 km
- Folegandros (Greece)
- 42 km
- Sifnos (Greece)
- 57 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 37 km
- Antiparos (Greece)
- 13 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 20 km
- Naxos (Greece)
- 39 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,029 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,861 tours in Europe
- covered by 483 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sailing Greece - Santorini to Mykonos