Sailing Greece - Santorini to Mykonos
Save $332 until Sep 26
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,097
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Explore beautiful Santorini
- Relax on Magganari beach
- Sunset over the cliffside city of Hora
- Sightseeing and partying in Mykonos
- Age range
- 16 to 70 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
- Travel style
- Sailing, Discovery
Start in Santorini and end in Mykonos! With the sailing tour Sailing Greece - Santorini to Mykonos, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Santorini to Mykonos and through Santorini, Greece and 7 other destinations in Greece. Sailing Greece - Santorini to Mykonos is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- SSSherrieWritten on September 19, 20182.0 - Rather poorSuave is not qualified to sail a boat. The first night he met all of us he said we had to leave immediately because of the winds. We left without any orientation or safety briefing. Half way to Ios I asked where the life jackets were and he told me they were in my closet; I retrieved mine and fitted it and told the others where their life jacket was located. In the sail log book he lied and wrote that he did a brief safety discussion, this was a complete lie. (I took pictures of the log book). At the request of another guest he did a safety briefing and orientation the next day. He had trouble getting into the Ios port, which caused a guest to lose their wedding band while trying to help. He then tried to anchor in the ferry turn around and the harbor master had to yell at him several times. One guest was so concerned that they wanted to leave the next day. Everyday we were concerned for our safety. If you do not remove home from employment you will be putting innocent guests at risk of serious harm or death.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewOh boy - there are some serious concerns here. We take safety very seriously. We have sent an e-mail to you to discuss and understand this in more detail. Thanks for taking the time to let us know these concerns.
- ValerieWritten on August 29, 20173.5 - GoodGreat country, excellent tour leader but very poor comfort...so think about it twice before taking the tour, little space in a boat, no real shower...and I won't comment the toilets. ..and in august, it's very windy so you will never be able to relax in the deck..just watch the others being sick...Just so you know.....but the country is nice and worth exploring.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Santorini
- Day 2 Santorini/Cyclades
- Days 3-6 Cyclades
- Day 7 Cyclades/Mykonos
- Day 8 Mykonos
AccommodationRated Rather poor by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Greek Sailing
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are kids under 5 years allowed to go on this tour?
Unfortunately none of the operators can allow a child under the age of 5 to travel.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Sailing Greece - Santorini to Mykonos
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Santorini8 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Mykonos0 seats left$57USD $1,372Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Santorini8 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to MykonosOnly 1 seat left$332$1,429-23%USD $1,097
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from Santorini8 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to Mykonos8 seats left$332$1,429-23%USD $1,097
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Santorini8 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Mykonos8 seats left$332$1,429-23%USD $1,097
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Santorini8 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Mykonos8 seats left$332$1,429-23%USD $1,097
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from Santorini8 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to Mykonos8 seats left$332$1,429-23%USD $1,097
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from Santorini8 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Mykonos8 seats left$332$1,429-23%USD $1,097
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Santorini8 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Mykonos8 seats left$332$1,429-23%USD $1,097
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Santorini8 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Mykonos8 seats left$332$1,429-23%USD $1,097
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Santorini8 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Mykonos8 seats left$348$1,499-23%USD $1,151
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Santorini is the starting point and Mykonos is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 November 2018 the full payment of $1,097 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1097 for Sailing Greece - Santorini to Mykonos, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 262 km.
- Santorini (Greece)
- 54 km
- Folegandros (Greece)
- 42 km
- Sifnos (Greece)
- 57 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 37 km
- Antiparos (Greece)
- 13 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 20 km
- Naxos (Greece)
- 39 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,097 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,842 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sailing Greece - Santorini to Mykonos