Sailing Greece - Santorini to Mykonos
ends on 21 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,007
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
- Explore beautiful Santorini
- Relax on Magganari beach
- Sunset over the cliffside city of Hora
- Sightseeing and partying in Mykonos
- Age range
- 16 to 70 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
- Travel style
Start in Santorini and end in Mykonos! With the sailing tour Sailing Greece - Santorini to Mykonos, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Santorini to Mykonos and through Santorini, Greece and 7 other destinations in Greece. Sailing Greece - Santorini to Mykonos is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- MIHAI EMILIAN RAPEANU's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentExcellent sailing tour! Had some great time!
- Rose Rand's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentHi Certainly not what I expected smooth seas lay in sun!!! The skipper Cornelius was very informative and his knowle... Read more
- Dimitri's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodFantastic 10 days with great company and a great tour company. Seeing some of the best sites of the Greek islands. So go... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Santorini
- Day 2 Santorini/Cyclades
- Days 3-6 Cyclades
- Day 7 Cyclades/Mykonos
- Day 8 Mykonos
- Greek Sailing
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are kids under 5 years allowed to go on this tour?
Unfortunately none of the operators can allow a child under the age of 5 to travel.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Sailing Greece - Santorini to Mykonos
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Santorini8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to MykonosOnly 1 seat left$39USD $1,549
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Santorini8 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Mykonos6 seats left$567$1,549-35%USD $1,007
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Santorini8 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Mykonos4 seats left$39USD $1,549
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Santorini8 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to MykonosOnly 1 seat left$39USD $1,549
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Santorini8 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Mykonos6 seats left$39USD $1,549
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Santorini8 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to MykonosOnly 1 seat left$39USD $1,549
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Santorini8 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to MykonosOnly 3 seats left$37USD $1,499
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from Santorini8 DaysWednesdaySep 5, 2018to Mykonos7 seats left$403$1,499-25%USD $1,124
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Santorini8 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Mykonos5 seats left$37USD $1,499
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Santorini8 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Mykonos0 seats left$37USD $1,499Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Santorini is the starting point and Mykonos is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 September 2018 the full payment of $1,007 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1007 for Sailing Greece - Santorini to Mykonos, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 262 km.
- Santorini (Greece)
- 54 km
- Folegandros (Greece)
- 42 km
- Sifnos (Greece)
- 57 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 37 km
- Antiparos (Greece)
- 13 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 20 km
- Naxos (Greece)
- 39 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,007 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,694 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 19,016 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours