Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Santorini
- Our saving
- US $ 1,399
- Explore Mykonos by night
- Uncover the beaty of the Venetia ruins in Paros
- Visit Santorini Island
- Wander around the breathtaking cliffside city of Hora
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
- Rather Poor
- MNM.Written on December 2, 20164.5 - ExcellentIt was a very good experience to visit the islands of Greece by boat. The team was very nice and the leader very helful with everything.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Mykonos
- Day 2 Mykonos/Cyclades
- Days 3-6 Cyclades
- Day 7 Cyclades/Santorini
- Day 8 Santorini
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Greek Sailing
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
You describe the upper age limit as 65. Are you willing to take people 68 and 78 who are fit and healthy?
Those over 65 are welcome to join this tour if they feel the itinerary is suitable for them. The tour operator may ask you to fill in a medical questionnaire after booking to ensure the tour is suitable for you.
- January 1, 2017
Can you please provide more information about the sailing?
This is a unique sailing experience on a proper sailboat with a small group of people.
A NOTE REGARDING SMALL SPACES ON SAILBOATS:
Please note that the rooming for these boats is assigned upon arrival and neither particular cabins nor berths can be guaranteed. You will be sharing a bunk with your travel partner or one of your fellow passengers of the same sex and sharing the bathrooms onboard.
Please be aware that as this is a real sailboat and not a cruise vessel and the space on board is tight. The sleeping quarters on sailboats are generally kept to a minimum size in order to maximize public space and performance.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynne5th September 2017
Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Santorini
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SundayApr 29, 2018from MykonosSundayMay 6, 2018in SantoriniOur saving$56PriceUSD $1,3998 spaces left
- SundayMay 6, 2018from MykonosSundayMay 13, 2018in SantoriniOur saving$56PriceUSD $1,3998 spaces left
- WednesdayMay 9, 2018from MykonosWednesdayMay 16, 2018in SantoriniOur saving$56PriceUSD $1,39910+ spaces left
- SundayMay 13, 2018from MykonosSundayMay 20, 2018in SantoriniOur saving$56PriceUSD $1,3998 spaces left
- SundayMay 27, 2018from MykonosSundayJun 3, 2018in SantoriniOur saving$56PriceUSD $1,3996 spaces left
- SundayJun 3, 2018from MykonosSundayJun 10, 2018in SantoriniOur saving$56PriceUSD $1,3995 spaces left
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from MykonosWednesdayJun 13, 2018in SantoriniOur saving$56PriceUSD $1,3998 spaces left
- SundayJun 10, 2018from MykonosSundayJun 17, 2018in SantoriniOur saving$56PriceUSD $1,3998 spaces left
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from MykonosWednesdayJun 27, 2018in SantoriniOur saving$59PriceUSD $1,469Only 2 spaces leftBook Now Hold my
- SundayJun 24, 2018from MykonosSundayJul 1, 2018in SantoriniOur saving$59PriceUSD $1,4697 spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Mykonos is the starting point and Santorini is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2017 the full payment of $1,399 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1399 for Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Santorini, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 39 km
- Naxos (Greece)
- 20 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 13 km
- Antiparos (Greece)
- 37 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 57 km
- Sifnos (Greece)
- 42 km
- Folegandros (Greece)
- 54 km
- Santorini (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,399 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,425 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 10 travellers have already met
before they left for Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Santorini tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Santorini