Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Santorini
- Our saving
- US $ 1,199
- Try your hand at sailing
- Dance the night away in Kos
- Island Hopping on the Dodecanese
- Breathtaking views from clifftop Santorini island
- Age range
- 16 to 70 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- MJMiroslavaWritten on August 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat tour, would do it all over again.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewYes! Let's do it! Thanks for the review.
- JJmckayWritten on July 17, 20183.5 - GoodTrip was good but boat was at full capacity with 8 people, so all sitting in cockpit when sailing and really windy was cramped. Bunks were narrow and top bunk had about half a foot headroom above it. Skipper was very good. Confident and calm sailor and good with all the very varied tour people. The wind was from an unusual direction but it seemed difficult to find sheltered bays as a result so it might be worth giving skippers some information about alternative bays for different conditions. I was a bit disappointed there wasn’t much mooring up in pretty remote bays/ coves for swimming / relaxing- was mostly moored up just out from a busy beach which wasnt bad or in a marina. The mix of people would not have been my choice but that’s the luck of the draw with group holidays.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for providing your feedback. Greece is such an enchanting place sorry everything didn't go perfectly but I'm glad overall you had a good experience if there's anything you'd like us to follow up on for you please contact us at email@example.com
- MihaiWritten on May 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentExcellent sailing tour! Had some great time!Show detailed ratings
- MNM.Written on December 2, 20164.5 - ExcellentIt was a very good experience to visit the islands of Greece by boat. The team was very nice and the leader very helful with everything.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Mykonos
- Day 2 Mykonos/Cyclades
- Days 3-6 Cyclades
- Day 7 Cyclades/Santorini
- Day 8 Santorini
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Greek Sailing
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
You describe the upper age limit as 65. Are you willing to take people 68 and 78 who are fit and healthy?
Those over 65 are welcome to join this tour if they feel the itinerary is suitable for them. The tour operator may ask you to fill in a medical questionnaire after booking to ensure the tour is suitable for you.
Can you please provide more information about the sailing?
This is a unique sailing experience on a proper sailboat with a small group of people.
A NOTE REGARDING SMALL SPACES ON SAILBOATS:
Please note that the rooming for these boats is assigned upon arrival and neither particular cabins nor berths can be guaranteed. You will be sharing a bunk with your travel partner or one of your fellow passengers of the same sex and sharing the bathrooms onboard.
Please be aware that as this is a real sailboat and not a cruise vessel and the space on board is tight. The sleeping quarters on sailboats are generally kept to a minimum size in order to maximize public space and performance.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Santorini
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Mykonos8 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Santorini0 seats left$59USD $1,410
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Mykonos8 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to SantoriniOnly 1 seat left$270$1,469-18%USD $1,199
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Mykonos8 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Santorini0 seats left$59USD $1,410
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Mykonos8 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Santorini0 seats left$56USD $1,343
- TuesdaySep 18, 2018from Mykonos8 DaysTuesdaySep 25, 2018to Santorini0 seats left$56USD $1,343
- WednesdaySep 19, 2018from Mykonos8 DaysWednesdaySep 26, 2018to Santorini0 seats left$56USD $1,343
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Mykonos8 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Santorini0 seats left$56USD $1,343
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Mykonos8 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to SantoriniOnly 1 seat left$56USD $1,343Book Now Hold my
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Santorini7 seats left$56USD $1,343Instant BookHold my
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Santorini8 seats left$56USD $1,343Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Mykonos is the starting point and Santorini is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 October 2018 the full payment of $1,199 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1199 for Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Santorini, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 39 km
- Naxos (Greece)
- 20 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 13 km
- Antiparos (Greece)
- 37 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 57 km
- Sifnos (Greece)
- 42 km
- Folegandros (Greece)
- 54 km
- Santorini (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,199 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,046 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Santorini