Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Santorini
- Our saving
- US $ 1,279
- Sail to some of the most idyllic Greek islands
- Wander the streets of white-washed Mykonos
- Feast on Grecian delights in charming local taverns
- Sip cocktails and watch a spectacular Santorini sunset
- Gaze upon Mt Zeus and visit Homer's tomb in Los
- Age range
- 16 to 70 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
- Travel style
- Sailing, Family, Sailboat, Discovery
- G Adventures
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Mykonos
- Day 2: Mykonos/Cyclades
- Days 3-6: Cyclades
- Day 7: Cyclades/Santorini
- Day 8: Santorini
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- KatherineWritten on July 9, 20195.0 - Excellent
Fantastic way to see the Greek Islands and the sailing was greatShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThank you Katherine!Review collected by G Adventures
- LisaWritten on June 4, 20195.0 - Excellent
What a brilliant trip. I met three lovely ladies and Skipper James and within minutes of our first meeting we bonded like a family. James was the best skipper/tour guide one could wish for. He is incredibly competent, a skillfull and safe sailor, respectful... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewAmazing stuff - thanks Lisa.Review collected by G Adventures
- BTBillWritten on October 10, 20183.5 - Good
I'm not certain what is meant about transportation, there was no transfer from the airport to the meeting point. If it was meant the actual sailing, it was excellent.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review Bill.
- MJMiroslavaWritten on August 21, 20185.0 - Excellent
Great tour, would do it all over again.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewYes! Let's do it! Thanks for the review.
- HMHopeWritten on August 15, 20184.0 - Good
Highly recommend doing a Sail Greece. It was a week packed full of activities, Islands and making new friends.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThe Greek Islands = paradise. Thanks for the review, so happy you enjoyed.
- JJmckayWritten on July 17, 20183.5 - Good
Trip was good but boat was at full capacity with 8 people, so all sitting in cockpit when sailing and really windy was cramped. Bunks were narrow and top bunk had about half a foot headroom above it. Skipper was very good. Confident and calm sailor and... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for providing your feedback. Greece is such an enchanting place sorry everything didn't go perfectly but I'm glad overall you had a good experience if there's anything you'd like us to follow up on for you please contact us at email@example.com
- MihaiWritten on May 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent sailing tour! Had some great time!
- MNM.Written on December 2, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a very good experience to visit the islands of Greece by boat. The team was very nice and the leader very helful with everything.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
You describe the upper age limit as 65. Are you willing to take people 68 and 78 who are fit and healthy?
Those over 65 are welcome to join this tour if they feel the itinerary is suitable for them. The tour operator may ask you to fill in a medical questionnaire after booking to ensure the tour is suitable for you.
Can you please provide more information about the sailing?
This is a unique sailing experience on a proper sailboat with a small group of people.
A NOTE REGARDING SMALL SPACES ON SAILBOATS:
Please note that the rooming for these boats is assigned upon arrival and neither particular cabins nor berths can be guaranteed. You will be sharing a bunk with your travel partner or one of your fellow passengers of the same sex and sharing the bathrooms onboard.
Please be aware that as this is a real sailboat and not a cruise vessel and the space on board is tight. The sleeping quarters on sailboats are generally kept to a minimum size in order to maximize public space and performance.
- Greek Sailing
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Thomas4th July 2019
Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Santorini
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- April 2021
- May 2021
- June 2021
- July 2021
- August 2021
- September 2021
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Santorini0 seats left$40USD $1,599
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to SantoriniOnly 1 seat left$352$1,599-20%USD $1,279
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Santorini0 seats left$40USD $1,599
- SundaySep 15, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to SantoriniOnly 2 seats left$40USD $1,599
- TuesdaySep 17, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysTuesdaySep 24, 2019to Santorini0 seats left$38USD $1,529
- WednesdaySep 18, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysWednesdaySep 25, 2019to SantoriniOnly 1 seat left$38USD $1,529
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to SantoriniOnly 1 seat left$38USD $1,529
- SundaySep 29, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to SantoriniOnly 1 seat left$38USD $1,529
- SundayApr 26, 2020from Mykonos8 DaysSundayMay 3, 2020to Santorini8 seats left$37USD $1,479Instant BookHold my
- SundayMay 3, 2020from Mykonos8 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to Santorini8 seats left$37USD $1,479Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Mykonos is the starting point and Santorini is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 24 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 24 October 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 39 km
- Naxos (Greece)
- 20 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 13 km
- Antiparos (Greece)
- 37 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 57 km
- Sifnos (Greece)
- 42 km
- Folegandros (Greece)
- 54 km
- Santorini (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,279 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,014 tours in Europe
- covered by 567 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Santorini