Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Santorini
- Our saving
- US $ 1,449
- Sail to some of the most idyllic Greek islands
- Wander the streets of white-washed Mykonos
- Feast on Grecian delights in charming local taverns
- Sip cocktails and watch a spectacular Santorini sunset
- Gaze upon Mt Zeus and visit Homer's tomb in Los
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
- Travel style
- Sailing, Sailboat, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- BTBillWritten on October 10, 20183.5 - Good
I'm not certain what is meant about transportation, there was no transfer from the airport to the meeting point. If it was meant the actual sailing, it was excellent.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review Bill.
- MJMiroslavaWritten on August 21, 20185.0 - Excellent
Great tour, would do it all over again.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewYes! Let's do it! Thanks for the review.
- HMHopeWritten on August 15, 20184.0 - Good
Highly recommend doing a Sail Greece. It was a week packed full of activities, Islands and making new friends.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThe Greek Islands = paradise. Thanks for the review, so happy you enjoyed.
- JJmckayWritten on July 17, 20183.5 - Good
Trip was good but boat was at full capacity with 8 people, so all sitting in cockpit when sailing and really windy was cramped. Bunks were narrow and top bunk had about half a foot headroom above it. Skipper was very good. Confident and calm sailor and... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for providing your feedback. Greece is such an enchanting place sorry everything didn't go perfectly but I'm glad overall you had a good experience if there's anything you'd like us to follow up on for you please contact us at email@example.com
- MihaiWritten on May 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent sailing tour! Had some great time!
- MNM.Written on December 2, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a very good experience to visit the islands of Greece by boat. The team was very nice and the leader very helful with everything.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Mykonos
- Day 2 Mykonos/Cyclades
- Days 3-6 Cyclades
- Day 7 Cyclades/Santorini
- Day 8 Santorini
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Greek Sailing
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
You describe the upper age limit as 65. Are you willing to take people 68 and 78 who are fit and healthy?
Those over 65 are welcome to join this tour if they feel the itinerary is suitable for them. The tour operator may ask you to fill in a medical questionnaire after booking to ensure the tour is suitable for you.
Can you please provide more information about the sailing?
This is a unique sailing experience on a proper sailboat with a small group of people.
A NOTE REGARDING SMALL SPACES ON SAILBOATS:
Please note that the rooming for these boats is assigned upon arrival and neither particular cabins nor berths can be guaranteed. You will be sharing a bunk with your travel partner or one of your fellow passengers of the same sex and sharing the bathrooms onboard.
Please be aware that as this is a real sailboat and not a cruise vessel and the space on board is tight. The sleeping quarters on sailboats are generally kept to a minimum size in order to maximize public space and performance.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nathalie19th October 2018
Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Santorini
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Santorini7 seats left$58USD $1,449
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Santorini8 seats left$58USD $1,449
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysTuesdayMay 14, 2019to Santorini8 seats left$58USD $1,449
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Santorini10+ seats left$58USD $1,449
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Santorini8 seats left$58USD $1,449
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Santorini7 seats left$58USD $1,449
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Santorini8 seats left$61USD $1,529
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to SantoriniOnly 1 seat left$61USD $1,529Book Now Hold my
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Santorini6 seats left$61USD $1,529
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Santorini6 seats left$61USD $1,529
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Mykonos is the starting point and Santorini is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 February 2019 the full payment of $1,449 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1449 for Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Santorini, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 39 km
- Naxos (Greece)
- 20 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 13 km
- Antiparos (Greece)
- 37 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 57 km
- Sifnos (Greece)
- 42 km
- Folegandros (Greece)
- 54 km
- Santorini (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,449 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,089 tours in Europe
- covered by 310 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sailing Greece - Mykonos to Santorini