Sailing Greece - Athens to Mykonos
- Tour Operator:
- G Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 90
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Sail through oceans blue
- Island hopping to Hydros, Aegina and Kynthos
- Explore Little Venice in Mykonos
- Snorkelling, hiking and relaxing
- Day 1 Athens
- Day 2 Athens/Northern Cyclades
- Day 3-6 Northern Cyclades
- Day 7 Northern Cyclades/Mykonos
- Day 8 Mykonos
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by G Adventures
G Adventures gives you the opportunity to explore interesting and unusual places at a great price. The G Adventures reviews show high ratings from satisfied customers for all aspects of the trip, so you can be assured that you will be in good hands. If you have any questions at any time during your trip, 24 hour support is offered, so there will always be someone to answer your queries. There are various styles of trip on offer to cater for different tastes, along with a wide range of destinations and departure dates. If you look at the G Adventures reviews you will see that you can travel far and wide, with enthusiastic and helpful guides to assist you during your trip.Read more
G Adventures Ship
- G Adventures Sailing YachtYou’ve seen the whitewashed villages and azure waters of Greece a zillion times on postcards and travel brochures, but even the greatest i… Read moreCapacityBuiltGuests8CrewLength15.8 m / 52 ftWidthSuitesStaterooms4RegistryGross TonnageElectricityBeamCruising SpeedGeneratorsEnginesDraft
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AKatharina Schulte· September 6th, 2022One of the best times of my life :)Trip date: May 2022Review collected by G Adventures
- AIain Mccreaddie· July 6th, 2022Yet again another amazing tour with amazing friends made along the way. Our CEO went above and beyond to make our sailing trip as enjoyable as possible in challenging weather conditions. He remained calm during a particularly challenging sail from Syros... Show moreTrip date: May 2022Review collected by G Adventures
- AVeronique Platschka· June 29th, 2022Sailing with GAdventures was the best one week trip I could have asked for. A wonderful group of people mixed with amazing places and islands we visited in Greece - I would definitely do it again!Trip date: August 2022Review collected by G Adventures
- AKathleen Bernat· June 26th, 2022Very good tour, no problems that stand out.Trip date: December 2022Review collected by G Adventures
- AAmanda Nelles· June 20th, 2022Great experience Exciting trip Luka was excellent in a demanding job he Inspired confidence and was professional and FriendlyTrip date: December 2022Review collected by G Adventures
- ABeverley LaBarge· June 20th, 2022Absolutely loved it. Competent captain , very confident in his ability,Trip date: December 2022Review collected by G Adventures
- AHeather Baker· June 6th, 2022Opened my eyes to both sailing and the Greek islands and a great taster for both. Lovely group and skilled skipper.Trip date: May 2022Review collected by G Adventures
- ARichard Parkinson· March 6th, 2022Another really G-Adventure holiday looking forward to by next one :-)Trip date: May 2022Review collected by G Adventures
- AWolfgang Sommeregger· January 6th, 2022Sailing in Greece was a great experience. The landscapes and the sea are very picturesque. Our group was a perfect mixture of personalities and our skipper showed us some beautiful hidden gems.Trip date: May 2022Review collected by G Adventures
- AAlexander Brown· January 6th, 2022Breath taking it was something I had always wanted to do and G managed to make it memeorable.Trip date: May 2022Review collected by G Adventures
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -25%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday26 Apr, 2023Wednesday3 May, 2023English$1,599$1,199
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday30 Apr, 2023Sunday7 May, 2023English$1,599$1,359
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday7 May, 2023Sunday14 May, 2023English$1,599$1,359
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday14 May, 2023Sunday21 May, 2023English$1,599
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday21 May, 2023Sunday28 May, 2023English$1,599Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday28 May, 2023Sunday4 Jun, 2023English$1,599Book With Flexibility
- Sunday4 Jun, 2023Sunday11 Jun, 2023EnglishBased on Standard - Double - DSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,699
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday11 Jun, 2023Sunday18 Jun, 2023English$1,699Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday18 Jun, 2023Sunday25 Jun, 2023English$1,6990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday25 Jun, 2023Sunday2 Jul, 2023English$1,6990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CGreece
- Type EGreece
- Type FGreece
- Type DGreece
- Type MGreece
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 15th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 15th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 45 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and G Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "G Adventures" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Greece
- Greece Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- 10 Best Sailing Holidays & Trips 2023/2024
- Greece from Athens
- Greece Sailing
- Small group tour
- 8 days Greece
- Operators in Europe
- Sailing Greece - Athens to Mykonos Tours in Greece
- Sailing Tours
- Greece Tours
- Europe Tours
- Sailing Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Historical Tours
- Greece tours