Sailing Greece - Athens to Mykonos
- Our saving
- US $ 1,429
Unlock $36 in extra savingsCheck availability
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Sail through oceans blue
- Island hopping to Hydros, Aegina and Kynthos
- Explore Little Venice in Mykonos
- Snorkelling, hiking and relaxing
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
Start in Athens and end in Mykonos! With the sailing tour Sailing Greece - Athens to Mykonos, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Athens, Greece and 6 other destinations in Greece. Sailing Greece - Athens to Mykonos is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- DeniseWritten on September 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentWas a little nervous before the trip because once on board there is no ready exit if people, conditions etc don't work, but the lovely group of people (spanning five decades) and skilled skipper that took us to amazing places surpassed expectation.Show detailed ratings
- TTamimWritten on July 10, 20171.0 - BadI was in email contact with G Adventures to book a Greek Island boat tour and I had thought I had booked into a trip, providing all the details that were requested. After I while I did not receive any request for a deposit so I emailed them only to find out that I was not booked on at all. This pretty much ruined our holiday plans. They said they had sent an automated email that I had to respond to but the email just looked like spam so Gmail put it in the spam folder. They did not indicate at all that there would be a separate email that I should expect and they could at least have put in a link or somethingShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Athens
- Day 2 Athens/Northern Cyclades
- Days 3-6 Northern Cyclades
- Day 7 Northern Cyclades/Mykonos
- Day 8 Mykonos
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Greek Sailing
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Paul31st August 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Sailing Greece - Athens to Mykonos
STARTENDOUR SAVING PRICE SPACE LEFT
- SundayApr 29, 2018from AthensSundayMay 6, 2018in MykonosOur saving$36PriceUSD $1,4298 spaces left
- WednesdayMay 2, 2018from AthensWednesdayMay 9, 2018in MykonosOur saving$36PriceUSD $1,4297 spaces left
- SundayMay 27, 2018from AthensSundayJun 3, 2018in MykonosOur saving$36PriceUSD $1,4298 spaces left
- SundayJun 10, 2018from AthensSundayJun 17, 2018in MykonosOur saving$36PriceUSD $1,4296 spaces left
- SundayJun 24, 2018from AthensSundayJul 1, 2018in MykonosOur saving$37PriceUSD $1,4995 spaces left
- SundayJul 22, 2018from AthensSundayJul 29, 2018in MykonosOur saving$39PriceUSD $1,549Only 1 space leftBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from AthensSaturdayAug 11, 2018in MykonosOur saving$39PriceUSD $1,5498 spaces left
- SundayAug 19, 2018from AthensSundayAug 26, 2018in MykonosOur saving$39PriceUSD $1,5498 spaces left
- WednesdaySep 12, 2018from AthensWednesdaySep 19, 2018in MykonosOur saving$37PriceUSD $1,4998 spaces left
- SundaySep 16, 2018from AthensSundaySep 23, 2018in MykonosOur saving$36PriceUSD $1,4298 spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Athens is the starting point and Mykonos is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 December 2017 the full payment of $1,429 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1429 for Sailing Greece - Athens to Mykonos, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 284 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 37 km
- Aegina (Greece)
- 46 km
- Hydra (Greece)
- 86 km
- Kythnos (Greece)
- 26 km
- Kea (Greece)
- 53 km
- Syros (Greece)
- 38 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,429 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,421 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 28,116 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sailing Greece - Athens to Mykonos