Sailing Greece - Athens to Mykonos
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 09:45:22
- Our saving
- US $ 1,029
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Sail through oceans blue
- Island hopping to Hydros, Aegina and Kynthos
- Explore Little Venice in Mykonos
- Snorkelling, hiking and relaxing
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
Start in Athens and end in Mykonos! With the sailing tour Sailing Greece - Athens to Mykonos, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Athens, Greece and 6 other destinations in Greece. Sailing Greece - Athens to Mykonos is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- DeniseWritten on September 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentWas a little nervous before the trip because once on board there is no ready exit if people, conditions etc don't work, but the lovely group of people (spanning five decades) and skilled skipper that took us to amazing places surpassed expectation.Show detailed ratings
- TTamimWritten on July 10, 20171.0 - BadI was in email contact with G Adventures to book a Greek Island boat tour and I had thought I had booked into a trip, providing all the details that were requested. After I while I did not receive any request for a deposit so I emailed them only to find out that I was not booked on at all. This pretty much ruined our holiday plans. They said they had sent an automated email that I had to respond to but the email just looked like spam so Gmail put it in the spam folder. They did not indicate at all that there would be a separate email that I should expect and they could at least have put in a link or somethingShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Athens
- Day 2 Athens/Northern Cyclades
- Days 3-6 Northern Cyclades
- Day 7 Northern Cyclades/Mykonos
- Day 8 Mykonos
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Greek Sailing
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Eleanor G4th February 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Sailing Greece - Athens to Mykonos
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayApr 29, 2018from Athens8 DaysSundayMay 6, 2018to Mykonos5 seats left$400$1,429-28%USD $1,029
- WednesdayMay 2, 2018from Athens8 DaysWednesdayMay 9, 2018to MykonosOnly 3 seats left$57USD $1,372
- SundayMay 6, 2018from Athens8 DaysSundayMay 13, 2018to Mykonos4 seats left$57USD $1,372
- SundayMay 20, 2018from Athens8 DaysSundayMay 27, 2018to Mykonos5 seats left$332$1,429-23%USD $1,097Instant BookHold my
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Athens8 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to MykonosOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,372
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Athens8 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to Mykonos0 seats left$57USD $1,372Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Athens8 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Mykonos4 seats left$332$1,429-23%USD $1,097
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Athens8 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to MykonosOnly 3 seats left$332$1,429-23%USD $1,097
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Athens8 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Mykonos4 seats left$60USD $1,439
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Athens8 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to MykonosOnly 3 seats left$60USD $1,439
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Athens is the starting point and Mykonos is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 June 2018 the full payment of $1,029 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1029 for Sailing Greece - Athens to Mykonos, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 284 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 37 km
- Aegina (Greece)
- 46 km
- Hydra (Greece)
- 86 km
- Kythnos (Greece)
- 26 km
- Kea (Greece)
- 53 km
- Syros (Greece)
- 38 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,029 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,745 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sailing Greece - Athens to Mykonos