Sailing Croatia - Dubrovnik to Split
- Tour Operator:
- G Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Mljet Island
- Korcula Island
- Hvar Island
- Embark in Old Town of Dubrovnik
- Sail from island to island on a yacht
- Explore the gorgeous Adriatic Sea
- Enjoy delicious Croatian wine
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Dubrovnik/Adriatic Sea
- Days 2-6: Adriatic Sea
- Day 7: Adriatic Sea/Split
- Day 8: Split
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
G Adventures Ship
- G Adventures Sailing YachtYou’ve seen the whitewashed villages and azure waters of Greece a zillion times on postcards and travel brochures, but even the greatest i… Read moreCapacityBuiltGuests8CrewLength15.8 m / 52 ftWidthSuitesStaterooms4RegistryGross TonnageElectricityBeamCruising SpeedGeneratorsEnginesDraft
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Deryn· August 7th, 2019A great way to explore CroatiaG Adventures commented on this reviewThank you Deryn.Trip date: July 2019
- JNJulia· July 28th, 2019Fantastic trip and amazing guide, I can really recommend this experience to everyone who wants to explore the more quiet side of Croatia’s coast.Trip date: July 2019
- PWPeter· July 16th, 2019Great trip where we got to see some beautiful islandsG Adventures commented on this reviewWonderful! Thanks Peter.Trip date: July 2019
- JLJane· June 16th, 2019The yacht was comfortable and good to sail with, my husband and I enjoyed the full experience including sailing, exploring different islands and tasting local food.G Adventures commented on this reviewThat sounds wonderful - thank you for sharing Jane.Trip date: June 2019
- AA TourRadar traveller· August 12th, 2018Ante was very good. Sharing as well a bit of knowledge about Croatia and the islands. As we had to change the boat in between: the first boat we had was super, the second boat was ok (old and narrow, not much space for people and less space in the shade... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for taking the time to review your experiences. Indeed - gotta watch out for sunburn. Ouch!Trip date: August 2018
- Bridget· July 17th, 2018Great boat, route, scenery, company. Would have like to learn more about how to actually sail but would reccomend this trip.G Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for your review. it's hard to beat sailing in the Mediterranean but that wont stop us from trying! :)Trip date: July 2018
- Bede· August 31st, 2017G adventures was an amazing way to see croatia, the food was amazing the boat was super ice and the skipper was the what made the whole trip. I would recommend this trip to anyone looking to explore croatia, enjoys water and eating great foodTrip date: August 2017
- FMFrances· November 26th, 2016GAdventures with Niko from beautiful Dubrovnik to incredible Split Aust 2015. Niko was welcoming ; he sorted out one client's problem on arrival when he thought he'd booked a racing sailing trip, rather than a sailing jaunt for non sailors. Niko calmly... Show moreTrip date: August 2015
- ACAnna· August 19th, 2016Awful trip! I hoped the spend a fair amount of time on the islands; however, we spent most of the time at sea and our guide didn't give us much time on islands. When I asked Ivan how long we had at a place, he would tell me to meet back in the boat an... Show moreTrip date: August 2016
- JGJanice· December 29th, 2015Amazing people! Wonderful food! Spectacular scenery! Exceeded my expectations!!! Loved it!Trip date: June 2014
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday29 May, 2021EnglishSaturday5 Jun, 2021$1,429Book With Flexibility
- Saturday19 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday26 Jun, 2021$1,5490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Saturday26 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday3 Jul, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$1,549
- Saturday3 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday10 Jul, 2021$1,6490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday10 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday17 Jul, 2021$1,6490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday17 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday24 Jul, 2021$1,6490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday24 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday31 Jul, 2021$1,6490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday7 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday14 Aug, 2021$1,6490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday14 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday21 Aug, 2021$1,6490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Saturday21 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday28 Aug, 2021$1,6490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the required age range on this trip?
- What happens on day 1 of the trip?
- What happens on the last day of the tour?
- Do you have kayaks, snorkel gear, stand up paddle boards, or mt. bikes on the boat to use while docked? Thank you!
- I am travelling with a female friend. We are looking for a reasonably quiet boat without a party vibe. Is this the right group to book wo ith? We are both 28 years old. Are there options to Kayak or do active stuff during the stop offs on the boat?
- Do you have kayaks, snorkel gear, stand up paddle boards, or mountain bikes on the boat to use while docked?
- How big is the sleeping cabin for two people?
- What kind of sailing boats are you using for the Dubrovnik-Split cruise?
- Can you tell me about the accommodation on this trip?
- What is the maximum group size for this tour?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Croatia
- Croatia Travel Guide
- 10 Best Backpacking Tours Europe 2021
- 10 Amazing Sailing Holidays & Trips 2021
- Croatia from Dubrovnik
- Croatia Sailing
- Small group tour
- 8 days Croatia
- From Dubrovnik to Split
- Operators in Europe
- Sailing tours
- Croatian Islands tours
- Croatia tours
- Croatian Islands