Sailing Croatia - Dubrovnik to Split
- Our saving
- US $ 1,014
- +5 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Embark in Old Town of Dubrovnik
- Sail from island to island on a yacht
- Explore the gorgeous Adriatic Sea
- Enjoy delicious Croatian wine
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
- Travel style
- Sailing, Sailboat, Discovery
- G Adventures
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dubrovnik/Adriatic Sea
- Days 2-6: Adriatic Sea
- Day 7: Adriatic Sea/Split
- Day 8: Split
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- DerynWritten on August 7, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A great way to explore CroatiaReview collected by G Adventures
- PeterWritten on July 16, 20194.0 - Good
Great trip where we got to see some beautiful islandsShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewWonderful! Thanks Peter.Review collected by G Adventures
- JaneWritten on June 16, 20194.0 - Good
The yacht was comfortable and good to sail with, my husband and I enjoyed the full experience including sailing, exploring different islands and tasting local food.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThat sounds wonderful - thank you for sharing Jane.Review collected by G Adventures
- AA TourRadar travellerWritten on August 12, 20184.5 - Excellent
Ante was very good. Sharing as well a bit of knowledge about Croatia and the islands. As we had to change the boat in between: the first boat we had was super, the second boat was ok (old and narrow, not much space for people and less space in the shade... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for taking the time to review your experiences. Indeed - gotta watch out for sunburn. Ouch!
- BridgetWritten on July 17, 20185.0 - Excellent
Great boat, route, scenery, company. Would have like to learn more about how to actually sail but would reccomend this trip.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for your review. it's hard to beat sailing in the Mediterranean but that wont stop us from trying! :)
- BedeWritten on August 31, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
G adventures was an amazing way to see croatia, the food was amazing the boat was super ice and the skipper was the what made the whole trip. I would recommend this trip to anyone looking to explore croatia, enjoys water and eating great food
- FMFrancesWritten on November 26, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
GAdventures with Niko from beautiful Dubrovnik to incredible Split Aust 2015. Niko was welcoming ; he sorted out one client's problem on arrival when he thought he'd booked a racing sailing trip, rather than a sailing jaunt for non sailors. Niko calmly... Read more
- ACAnnaWritten on August 19, 20161.5 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
Awful trip! I hoped the spend a fair amount of time on the islands; however, we spent most of the time at sea and our guide didn't give us much time on islands. When I asked Ivan how long we had at a place, he would tell me to meet back in the boat an... Read more
- JGJaniceWritten on December 29, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing people! Wonderful food! Spectacular scenery! Exceeded my expectations!!! Loved it!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the required age range on this trip?
This trip is suitable for people between 18-65 years old.
What happens on day 1 of the trip?
For day 1 you will join the group at 2pm for a welcome meeting and safety briefing before beginning the sailing journey to Split.
What happens on the last day of the tour?
On the last day of the tour you will depart after breakfast. If you would like extra time in Split after the sailing journey is finished, we recommend booking extra time.
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Izabelle20th April 2019
Sailing Croatia - Dubrovnik to Split
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Split0 seats left$41USD $1,649
- ThursdayAug 29, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysThursdaySep 5, 2019to Split0 seats left$41USD $1,649
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysTuesdaySep 10, 2019to SplitOnly 1 seat left$39USD $1,549Book Now Hold my
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Split0 seats left$39USD $1,549
- ThursdaySep 12, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysThursdaySep 19, 2019to SplitOnly 1 seat left$39USD $1,549Book Now Hold my
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Split0 seats left$39USD $1,549
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Split0 seats left$39USD $1,549
- ThursdaySep 26, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysThursdayOct 3, 2019to Split0 seats left$39USD $1,549
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Split8 seats left$492$1,549-30%USD $1,084Instant BookHold my
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Split6 seats left$460$1,449-30%USD $1,014Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 23 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 23 October 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Mljet (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 28 km
- Ploce (Croatia)
- 73 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 18 km
- Brac (Croatia)
- 29 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,014 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,035 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sailing Croatia - Dubrovnik to Split