Sailing Croatia - Dubrovnik to Split
- Our saving
- US $ 1,391
- +5 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Embark in Old Town of Dubrovnik
- Sail from island to island on a yacht
- Explore the gorgeous Adriatic Sea
- Enjoy delicious Croatian wine
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
- Travel style
- Sailing, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on August 12, 20184.5 - Excellent
Ante was very good. Sharing as well a bit of knowledge about Croatia and the islands. As we had to change the boat in between: the first boat we had was super, the second boat was ok (old and narrow, not much space for people and less space in the shade... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for taking the time to review your experiences. Indeed - gotta watch out for sunburn. Ouch!
- BridgetWritten on July 17, 20185.0 - Excellent
Great boat, route, scenery, company. Would have like to learn more about how to actually sail but would reccomend this trip.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for your review. it's hard to beat sailing in the Mediterranean but that wont stop us from trying! :)
- BedeWritten on August 31, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
G adventures was an amazing way to see croatia, the food was amazing the boat was super ice and the skipper was the what made the whole trip. I would recommend this trip to anyone looking to explore croatia, enjoys water and eating great food
- FMFrancesWritten on November 26, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
GAdventures with Niko from beautiful Dubrovnik to incredible Split Aust 2015. Niko was welcoming ; he sorted out one client's problem on arrival when he thought he'd booked a racing sailing trip, rather than a sailing jaunt for non sailors. Niko calmly... Read more
- ACAnnaWritten on August 19, 20161.5 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
Awful trip! I hoped the spend a fair amount of time on the islands; however, we spent most of the time at sea and our guide didn't give us much time on islands. When I asked Ivan how long we had at a place, he would tell me to meet back in the boat an... Read more
- JGJaniceWritten on December 29, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing people! Wonderful food! Spectacular scenery! Exceeded my expectations!!! Loved it!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Dubrovnik/Adriatic Sea
- Days 2-6 Adriatic Sea
- Day 7 Adriatic Sea/Split
- Day 8 Split
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the required age range on this trip?
This trip is suitable for people between 18-65 years old.
What happens on day 1 of the trip?
For day 1 you will join the group at 2pm for a welcome meeting and safety briefing before beginning the sailing journey to Split.
What happens on the last day of the tour?
On the last day of the tour you will depart after breakfast. If you would like extra time in Split after the sailing journey is finished, we recommend booking extra time.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Karina, 44 years old13th October 2018
Sailing Croatia - Dubrovnik to Split
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Split8 seats left$58USD $1,391
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Split5 seats left$58USD $1,391
- ThursdayMay 9, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to Split8 seats left$58USD $1,391
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Split8 seats left$58USD $1,391
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Split8 seats left$58USD $1,391
- ThursdayMay 23, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysThursdayMay 30, 2019to Split7 seats left$58USD $1,391
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Split8 seats left$58USD $1,391
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to Split8 seats left$58USD $1,391
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Split8 seats left$62USD $1,487
- ThursdayJun 6, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to Split5 seats left$62USD $1,487
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 January 2019 the full payment of $1,391 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1391 for Sailing Croatia - Dubrovnik to Split, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Mljet (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 28 km
- Ploce (Croatia)
- 73 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 18 km
- Brac (Croatia)
- 29 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,391 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,425 tours in Europe
- covered by 267 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sailing Croatia - Dubrovnik to Split