Sailing Croatia - Dubrovnik to Split
- Our saving
- US $ 1,113
- +5 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Embark in Old Town of Dubrovnik
- Sail from island to island on a yacht
- Explore the gorgeous Adriatic Sea
- Enjoy delicious Croatian wine
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
- Travel style
- Sailing, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on August 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentAnte was very good. Sharing as well a bit of knowledge about Croatia and the islands. As we had to change the boat in between: the first boat we had was super, the second boat was ok (old and narrow, not much space for people and less space in the shade which was bad for me as I tend to sunburn easily).Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for taking the time to review your experiences. Indeed - gotta watch out for sunburn. Ouch!
- BridgetWritten on July 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat boat, route, scenery, company. Would have like to learn more about how to actually sail but would reccomend this trip.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for your review. it's hard to beat sailing in the Mediterranean but that wont stop us from trying! :)
- BedeWritten on August 31, 20175.0 - ExcellentG adventures was an amazing way to see croatia, the food was amazing the boat was super ice and the skipper was the what made the whole trip. I would recommend this trip to anyone looking to explore croatia, enjoys water and eating great foodShow detailed ratings
- FMFrancesWritten on November 26, 20164.0 - GoodGAdventures with Niko from beautiful Dubrovnik to incredible Split Aust 2015. Niko was welcoming ; he sorted out one client's problem on arrival when he thought he'd booked a racing sailing trip, rather than a sailing jaunt for non sailors. Niko calmly arranged for this dissatisfied man to get another trip without us realising the drama. He guided us learners on the high seas, took us to great local restaurants , even arranged an engagement cake when 2guys announced their engagement on the boat. Niko went out of his way to get me to a hospital in Korcula when I was sick with infection and we were able to sail off again in time. He was a gentle informative authentic guy who made the trip fun and amazing! Thanks Niko!Show detailed ratings
- ACAnnaWritten on August 19, 20161.5 - Rather poorAwful trip! I hoped the spend a fair amount of time on the islands; however, we spent most of the time at sea and our guide didn't give us much time on islands. When I asked Ivan how long we had at a place, he would tell me to meet back in the boat an hour or two later and then not leave for another few hours, not giving me the opportunity to explore the islands very much. I also shared a smaller than full size bed with a stranger where I couldn't sit up without bumping my head. The only reason it gets two stars instead of one is because there were some wonderful travelers on the boat. The boat was super small and uncomfortable, the trip was very expensive considering the trip (no tours or food included), and the guide was the most apathetic one I've had. I actually left the tour a little early because I was having such a bad time. I just finished an Intrepid tour through the Balkans before this trip that was amazing so this sailing trip was a huge disappointment! It was my second bad trip with G Adventures (I hoped the first one was a fluke!)...never again will I travel with this company. I'm sticking with Intrepid!Show detailed ratings
- JGJaniceWritten on December 29, 20155.0 - ExcellentAmazing people! Wonderful food! Spectacular scenery! Exceeded my expectations!!! Loved it!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Dubrovnik/Adriatic Sea
- Days 2-6 Adriatic Sea
- Day 7 Adriatic Sea/Split
- Day 8 Split
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the required age range on this trip?
This trip is suitable for people between 18-65 years old.
What happens on day 1 of the trip?
For day 1 you will join the group at 2pm for a welcome meeting and safety briefing before beginning the sailing journey to Split.
What happens on the last day of the tour?
On the last day of the tour you will depart after breakfast. If you would like extra time in Split after the sailing journey is finished, we recommend booking extra time.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
Sailing Croatia - Dubrovnik to Split
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to SplitOnly 3 seats left$336$1,449-23%USD $1,113
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to SplitOnly 2 seats left$336$1,449-23%USD $1,113
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Split4 seats left$336$1,449-23%USD $1,113
- ThursdayOct 11, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysThursdayOct 18, 2018to SplitOnly 1 seat left$336$1,449-23%USD $1,113Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Split8 seats left$336$1,449-23%USD $1,113
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Split6 seats left$336$1,449-23%USD $1,113
- ThursdayMay 9, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to Split8 seats left$336$1,449-23%USD $1,113
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Split8 seats left$336$1,449-23%USD $1,113
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Split8 seats left$336$1,449-23%USD $1,113
- ThursdayMay 23, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysThursdayMay 30, 2019to Split7 seats left$336$1,449-23%USD $1,113
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 November 2018 the full payment of $1,113 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1113 for Sailing Croatia - Dubrovnik to Split, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Mljet (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 28 km
- Ploce (Croatia)
- 73 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 18 km
- Brac (Croatia)
- 29 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,113 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,842 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sailing Croatia - Dubrovnik to Split