Sailing Greece - Santorini to Santorini
- Our saving
- US $ 1,799
- See the Temple of Dimitra
- Visit the famous Mt. Zeus
- Enjoy cocktails on Mykonos Island
- Explore the cliffside City of Hora
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
- Rather Poor
- DDimitriWritten on October 1, 20174.0 - GoodFantastic 10 days with great company and a great tour company. Seeing some of the best sites of the Greek islands. So good I'd do the exact same tour again as it's planned around the winds so every trip can be different.Show detailed ratings
- ACAnneWritten on September 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentFabulous, unforgettable experienceShow detailed ratings
- IknoorWritten on May 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentTook a tour with G Adventures and really loved the experience. I did the May 2017 Greece Sailing tour and found that the tour was a perfect mix of the best food, best beaches, variety of sightseeing, relaxing, sailing and exploring. We also had a good amount of freedom to explore the islands where we stopped. The group brought together some adventurous people! The other unique thing about this tour was that it was not touristy or a large crowd. We felt like a group of friends exploring the local culture. I would recommend it for anyone who really wants to soak in the culture of the locale and also not stress out about bookings, schedules, costs, language barriers, etc. It's priced very fairly for what is included. Wish you the best of travel experiences!Show detailed ratings
- LisaWritten on October 19, 20164.5 - ExcellentAn open mind and adventurous spirit are needed for this trip. If you have that and love the sea, this is a trip of a lifetime. This isn't a luxury sailing trip, this is real sailing, with cramped accommodations. But you get to be outside, sailing and exploring the islands, eating the best meals, and swimming in beautiful private bays.Show detailed ratings
- JuanWritten on August 19, 20155.0 - ExcellentSailing the Greek Islands was an amazing experience. I had been to Greece several times, but had never sailed from island to island. I felt as if I were seeing Greece for the first time. Our guide was awesome and the group was made up of the coolest people you could ever meet!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Santorini/Cyclades
- Days 2-4 Cyclades
- Day 5 Cyclades/Mykonos
- Days 6-9 Mykonos/Cyclades
- Day 10 Cyclades/Santorini
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Greek Sailing
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Where in Santorini do we meet with the tour group?
ARRIVING IN SANTORINI:
The boat is located in Marina Vlihada.
Arriving by Boat: Take a taxi directly to Marina Vlihada (about 10 minutes)
Arriving by plane: Take a taxi directly to Marina Vlihada (about 15 minutes). Alternatively, take a bus to the main town of Fira (about15 minutes) and then change to the bus for Marina Vlihada (about 1/2 hour). Please note buses generally depart every 1/2 hour.
The actual meeting point isTaverna Dimitris VLICHADA Marina right above the VLICHADA Marina at 11am. There will be a table reserved for G Adventures travellers.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO BE AT THE RELEVANT JOINING POINT AT 11:00am ON DAY 1.
- November 1, 2016
Are meals included with this tour?
Meals are not included on this tour. However, the local guides will help and recommend restaurants and places where you could have your meals.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gim Yang, 33 years old26th February 2017
Sailing Greece - Santorini to Santorini
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- ThursdayMay 3, 2018from SantoriniSaturdayMay 12, 2018in SantoriniOur saving$45PriceUSD $1,7996 spaces left
- SundayMay 13, 2018from SantoriniTuesdayMay 22, 2018in SantoriniOur saving$45PriceUSD $1,7998 spaces left
- ThursdayMay 17, 2018from SantoriniSaturdayMay 26, 2018in SantoriniOur saving$45PriceUSD $1,7998 spaces left
- WednesdayMay 23, 2018from SantoriniFridayJun 1, 2018in SantoriniOur saving$45PriceUSD $1,7998 spaces left
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from SantoriniMondayJun 11, 2018in SantoriniOur saving$45PriceUSD $1,7998 spaces left
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from SantoriniThursdayJun 21, 2018in SantoriniOur saving$45PriceUSD $1,7996 spaces left
- FridayJun 22, 2018from SantoriniSundayJul 1, 2018in SantoriniOur saving$46PriceUSD $1,8494 spaces leftBook Now Hold my
- MondayJul 2, 2018from SantoriniWednesdayJul 11, 2018in SantoriniOur saving$47PriceUSD $1,8997 spaces left
- WednesdayJul 11, 2018from SantoriniFridayJul 20, 2018in SantoriniOur saving$47PriceUSD $1,8998 spaces left
- ThursdayJul 12, 2018from SantoriniSaturdayJul 21, 2018in SantoriniOur saving$47PriceUSD $1,8998 spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Santorini.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2017 the full payment of $1,799 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1799 for Sailing Greece - Santorini to Santorini, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Santorini (Greece)
- 40 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 43 km
- Naxos (Greece)
- 39 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 38 km
- Syros (Greece)
- 46 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 40 km
- Sifnos (Greece)
- 42 km
- Folegandros (Greece)
- 54 km
- Santorini (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,799 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,425 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 12 travellers have already met
before they left for Sailing Greece - Santorini to Santorini tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sailing Greece - Santorini to Santorini