Sailing Greece - Santorini to Santorini
- Our saving
- US $ 1,775
- +7 Destinations
- Greek Islands
- See the Temple of Dimitra
- Visit the famous Mt. Zeus
- Enjoy cocktails on Mykonos Island
- Explore the cliffside City of Hora
- Age range
- 16 to 70 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
- Travel style
- Sailing, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- TarynWritten on September 13, 20183.5 - GoodThe group dynamic was terrible, and the guide lacked the leadership/people skills to change it, including diffusing some nasty conversations. Not all views were heard or respected. Skippers communication skills need improvement eg handing people equipment but not telling them what to do clearly, and the safety briefing was inadequate. The welcome meeting didn't really happen. Hygiene could be improved eg hand sanitizer. Age range and therefore socio economic conditions were too broad, so youngest (by 40+ years) person forced to spend $ well above their ability to suit rest of the group eg on expensive dinners and activities. Had a clearer itinerary been communicated, I would have arranged my own on land excursions rather than join this particular group, our interests were not aligned, and me being outnumbered and solo my requests were ignored. Should sail thru night on some days too so days can be spent exploring islands or swimming, this was not clear at booking. Equipment was not well maintained on board, eg snorkels. Docked back a day early with no refund.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewOh boy - that doesn't sound like an ideal experience, we apologize. Your comments have been taken on board.
- NatalieWritten on August 3, 20184.0 - GoodTour was fab. Recommend not allowing a group to book and overtaking number of individual passengers. We had a group of 5 from US who took over trip with drama of lost luggage and preference between islandsShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the feedback. GLad you had a great time, but will look into the group dynamic issues raised here.
- RRRoseWritten on October 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentHi Certainly not what I expected smooth seas lay in sun!!! The skipper Cornelius was very informative and his knowledge of the islands were fantastic. He knew everything we needed to know food, wine, activities, sites to see and where to go. We saw many islands 20 or so, if not on land but at Sea. I was a little nervous sailing with choppy seas and 3m waves not what I imagined but I had full confidence with Cornelius as he is obviously highly experienced guiding us in sailing procedures. Accommodation was as expected cramped but did not spend a lot of time in the bedroom. A thoroughly enjoyable trip which I would highly recommend to family and friends my age!Show detailed ratings
- DDimitriWritten on October 1, 20174.0 - GoodFantastic 10 days with great company and a great tour company. Seeing some of the best sites of the Greek islands. So good I'd do the exact same tour again as it's planned around the winds so every trip can be different.Show detailed ratings
- ACAnneWritten on September 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentFabulous, unforgettable experienceShow detailed ratings
- JJennWritten on June 22, 20174.0 - GoodSurpassed my expectations! Had an amazing time and got shown the best of all the spots!Show detailed ratings
- IknoorWritten on May 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentTook a tour with G Adventures and really loved the experience. I did the May 2017 Greece Sailing tour and found that the tour was a perfect mix of the best food, best beaches, variety of sightseeing, relaxing, sailing and exploring. We also had a good amount of freedom to explore the islands where we stopped. The group brought together some adventurous people! The other unique thing about this tour was that it was not touristy or a large crowd. We felt like a group of friends exploring the local culture. I would recommend it for anyone who really wants to soak in the culture of the locale and also not stress out about bookings, schedules, costs, language barriers, etc. It's priced very fairly for what is included. Wish you the best of travel experiences!Show detailed ratings
- LisaWritten on October 19, 20164.5 - ExcellentAn open mind and adventurous spirit are needed for this trip. If you have that and love the sea, this is a trip of a lifetime. This isn't a luxury sailing trip, this is real sailing, with cramped accommodations. But you get to be outside, sailing and exploring the islands, eating the best meals, and swimming in beautiful private bays.Show detailed ratings
- JuanWritten on August 19, 20155.0 - ExcellentSailing the Greek Islands was an amazing experience. I had been to Greece several times, but had never sailed from island to island. I felt as if I were seeing Greece for the first time. Our guide was awesome and the group was made up of the coolest people you could ever meet!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Santorini/Cyclades
- Days 2-4 Cyclades
- Day 5 Cyclades/Mykonos
- Days 6-9 Mykonos/Cyclades
- Day 10 Cyclades/Santorini
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Greek Sailing
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where in Santorini do we meet with the tour group?
ARRIVING IN SANTORINI:
The boat is located in Marina Vlihada.
Arriving by Boat: Take a taxi directly to Marina Vlihada (about 10 minutes)
Arriving by plane: Take a taxi directly to Marina Vlihada (about 15 minutes). Alternatively, take a bus to the main town of Fira (about15 minutes) and then change to the bus for Marina Vlihada (about 1/2 hour). Please note buses generally depart every 1/2 hour.
The actual meeting point isTaverna Dimitris VLICHADA Marina right above the VLICHADA Marina at 11am. There will be a table reserved for G Adventures travellers.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO BE AT THE RELEVANT JOINING POINT AT 11:00am ON DAY 1.
Are meals included with this tour?
Meals are not included on this tour. However, the local guides will help and recommend restaurants and places where you could have your meals.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
Sailing Greece - Santorini to Santorini
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Santorini10 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Santorini0 seats left$72USD $1,727
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Santorini10 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to Santorini0 seats left$72USD $1,727
- WednesdayOct 10, 2018from Santorini10 DaysFridayOct 19, 2018to Santorini0 seats left$72USD $1,727
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Santorini10 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Santorini8 seats left$74USD $1,775
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Santorini10 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to Santorini7 seats left$74USD $1,775
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from Santorini10 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Santorini8 seats left$74USD $1,775
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from Santorini10 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Santorini8 seats left$74USD $1,775
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Santorini10 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to Santorini5 seats left$78USD $1,861
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from Santorini10 DaysThursdayJun 20, 2019to SantoriniOnly 1 seat left$78USD $1,861Book Now Hold my
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Santorini10 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Santorini4 seats left$78USD $1,861Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Santorini.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 28 November 2018 the full payment of $1,775 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1775 for Sailing Greece - Santorini to Santorini, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Santorini (Greece)
- 40 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 43 km
- Naxos (Greece)
- 39 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 38 km
- Syros (Greece)
- 46 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 40 km
- Sifnos (Greece)
- 42 km
- Folegandros (Greece)
- 54 km
- Santorini (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,775 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sailing Greece - Santorini to Santorini