Sailing Greece - Santorini to Santorini
- Our saving
- US $ 1,454
- +7 Destinations
- Greek Islands
- See the Temple of Dimitra
- Visit the famous Mt. Zeus
- Enjoy cocktails on Mykonos Island
- Explore the cliffside City of Hora
- Age range
- 16 to 70 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
- Travel style
- Sailing, Family, Sailboat, Discovery
- G Adventures
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Santorini/Cyclades
- Days 2-4: Cyclades
- Day 5: Cyclades/Mykonos
- Days 6-9: Mykonos/Cyclades
- Day 10: Cyclades/Santorini
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- PatriciaWritten on July 26, 20192.0 - Rather poor
Let me just say maybe my expectations were set too high. I expected to go to beautiful hidden cove beaches, swimming off the sailboat and have plenty of options for eating and free time with a knowledgeable CEO. Unfortunately, it has been like an expensive... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review Patricia, and our apologies things didn't go according to plan or expectation. Our Customer Solutions team will be in touch with you to dig a little deeper here, and see what we can do to make this right.
- BillyWritten on July 21, 20195.0 - Excellent
Wonderful and well worth the time and moneyShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewYES! Thanks Billy.Review collected by G Adventures
- TarynWritten on September 13, 20183.5 - Good
The group dynamic was terrible, and the guide lacked the leadership/people skills to change it, including diffusing some nasty conversations. Not all views were heard or respected. Skippers communication skills need improvement eg handing people equipment... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewOh boy - that doesn't sound like an ideal experience, we apologize. Your comments have been taken on board.
- NatalieWritten on August 3, 20184.0 - Good
Tour was fab. Recommend not allowing a group to book and overtaking number of individual passengers. We had a group of 5 from US who took over trip with drama of lost luggage and preference between islandsShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the feedback. GLad you had a great time, but will look into the group dynamic issues raised here.
- RRRoseWritten on October 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Hi Certainly not what I expected smooth seas lay in sun!!! The skipper Cornelius was very informative and his knowledge of the islands were fantastic. He knew everything we needed to know food, wine, activities, sites to see and where to go. We saw... Read more
- DDimitriWritten on October 1, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Fantastic 10 days with great company and a great tour company. Seeing some of the best sites of the Greek islands. So good I'd do the exact same tour again as it's planned around the winds so every trip can be different.
- ACAnneWritten on September 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fabulous, unforgettable experience
- JJennWritten on June 22, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Surpassed my expectations! Had an amazing time and got shown the best of all the spots!
- IknoorWritten on May 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Took a tour with G Adventures and really loved the experience. I did the May 2017 Greece Sailing tour and found that the tour was a perfect mix of the best food, best beaches, variety of sightseeing, relaxing, sailing and exploring. We also had a good... Read more
- LisaWritten on October 19, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
An open mind and adventurous spirit are needed for this trip. If you have that and love the sea, this is a trip of a lifetime. This isn't a luxury sailing trip, this is real sailing, with cramped accommodations. But you get to be outside, sailing and... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where in Santorini do we meet with the tour group?
ARRIVING IN SANTORINI:
The boat is located in Marina Vlihada.
Arriving by Boat: Take a taxi directly to Marina Vlihada (about 10 minutes)
Arriving by plane: Take a taxi directly to Marina Vlihada (about 15 minutes). Alternatively, take a bus to the main town of Fira (about15 minutes) and then change to the bus for Marina Vlihada (about 1/2 hour). Please note buses generally depart every 1/2 hour.
The actual meeting point isTaverna Dimitris VLICHADA Marina right above the VLICHADA Marina at 11am. There will be a table reserved for G Adventures travellers.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO BE AT THE RELEVANT JOINING POINT AT 11:00am ON DAY 1.
Are meals included with this tour?
Meals are not included on this tour. However, the local guides will help and recommend restaurants and places where you could have your meals.
- Greek Sailing
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lillian16th January 2019
Sailing Greece - Santorini to Santorini
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- FridayAug 30, 2019from Santorini10 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to SantoriniOnly 2 seats left$548$2,039-25%USD $1,529
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Santorini10 DaysTuesdaySep 10, 2019to SantoriniOnly 2 seats left$51USD $2,039
- MondaySep 9, 2019from Santorini10 DaysWednesdaySep 18, 2019to Santorini0 seats left$51USD $2,039
- ThursdaySep 19, 2019from Santorini10 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Santorini0 seats left$48USD $1,939
- ThursdaySep 26, 2019from Santorini10 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Santorini4 seats left$521$1,939-25%USD $1,454Book Now Hold my
- SundaySep 29, 2019from Santorini10 DaysTuesdayOct 8, 2019to Santorini0 seats left$48USD $1,939
- SundayApr 26, 2020from Santorini10 DaysTuesdayMay 5, 2020to Santorini8 seats left$46USD $1,849
- ThursdayApr 30, 2020from Santorini10 DaysSaturdayMay 9, 2020to Santorini7 seats left$46USD $1,849
- SundayMay 10, 2020from Santorini10 DaysTuesdayMay 19, 2020to Santorini8 seats left$46USD $1,849
- ThursdayMay 14, 2020from Santorini10 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Santorini8 seats left$46USD $1,849
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Santorini.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 29 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 29 October 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Santorini (Greece)
- 40 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 43 km
- Naxos (Greece)
- 39 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 38 km
- Syros (Greece)
- 46 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 40 km
- Sifnos (Greece)
- 42 km
- Folegandros (Greece)
- 54 km
- Santorini (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,454 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,050 tours in Europe
- covered by 567 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sailing Greece - Santorini to Santorini