Sailing Greece - Santorini to Santorini
- Our saving
- US $ 1,849
- +7 Destinations
- Greek Islands
- See the Temple of Dimitra
- Visit the famous Mt. Zeus
- Enjoy cocktails on Mykonos Island
- Explore the cliffside City of Hora
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
- Travel style
- Sailing, Sailboat, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- TarynWritten on September 13, 20183.5 - Good
The group dynamic was terrible, and the guide lacked the leadership/people skills to change it, including diffusing some nasty conversations. Not all views were heard or respected. Skippers communication skills need improvement eg handing people equipment... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewOh boy - that doesn't sound like an ideal experience, we apologize. Your comments have been taken on board.
- NatalieWritten on August 3, 20184.0 - Good
Tour was fab. Recommend not allowing a group to book and overtaking number of individual passengers. We had a group of 5 from US who took over trip with drama of lost luggage and preference between islandsShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the feedback. GLad you had a great time, but will look into the group dynamic issues raised here.
- RRRoseWritten on October 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Hi Certainly not what I expected smooth seas lay in sun!!! The skipper Cornelius was very informative and his knowledge of the islands were fantastic. He knew everything we needed to know food, wine, activities, sites to see and where to go. We saw... Read more
- DDimitriWritten on October 1, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Fantastic 10 days with great company and a great tour company. Seeing some of the best sites of the Greek islands. So good I'd do the exact same tour again as it's planned around the winds so every trip can be different.
- ACAnneWritten on September 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fabulous, unforgettable experience
- JJennWritten on June 22, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Surpassed my expectations! Had an amazing time and got shown the best of all the spots!
- IknoorWritten on May 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Took a tour with G Adventures and really loved the experience. I did the May 2017 Greece Sailing tour and found that the tour was a perfect mix of the best food, best beaches, variety of sightseeing, relaxing, sailing and exploring. We also had a good... Read more
- LisaWritten on October 19, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
An open mind and adventurous spirit are needed for this trip. If you have that and love the sea, this is a trip of a lifetime. This isn't a luxury sailing trip, this is real sailing, with cramped accommodations. But you get to be outside, sailing and... Read more
- JuanWritten on August 19, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Sailing the Greek Islands was an amazing experience. I had been to Greece several times, but had never sailed from island to island. I felt as if I were seeing Greece for the first time. Our guide was awesome and the group was made up of the coolest people... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Santorini/Cyclades
- Days 2-4 Cyclades
- Day 5 Cyclades/Mykonos
- Days 6-9 Mykonos/Cyclades
- Day 10 Cyclades/Santorini
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Greek Sailing
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where in Santorini do we meet with the tour group?
ARRIVING IN SANTORINI:
The boat is located in Marina Vlihada.
Arriving by Boat: Take a taxi directly to Marina Vlihada (about 10 minutes)
Arriving by plane: Take a taxi directly to Marina Vlihada (about 15 minutes). Alternatively, take a bus to the main town of Fira (about15 minutes) and then change to the bus for Marina Vlihada (about 1/2 hour). Please note buses generally depart every 1/2 hour.
The actual meeting point isTaverna Dimitris VLICHADA Marina right above the VLICHADA Marina at 11am. There will be a table reserved for G Adventures travellers.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO BE AT THE RELEVANT JOINING POINT AT 11:00am ON DAY 1.
Are meals included with this tour?
Meals are not included on this tour. However, the local guides will help and recommend restaurants and places where you could have your meals.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
Sailing Greece - Santorini to Santorini
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Santorini10 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Santorini8 seats left$74USD $1,849
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Santorini10 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to Santorini7 seats left$74USD $1,849
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from Santorini10 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Santorini8 seats left$74USD $1,849
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from Santorini10 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Santorini7 seats left$74USD $1,849
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Santorini10 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to SantoriniOnly 3 seats left$78USD $1,939
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from Santorini10 DaysThursdayJun 20, 2019to SantoriniOnly 1 seat left$78USD $1,939
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Santorini10 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to SantoriniOnly 2 seats left$78USD $1,939
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Santorini10 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to Santorini7 seats left$82USD $2,039
- WednesdayJul 10, 2019from Santorini10 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to Santorini8 seats left$82USD $2,039
- ThursdayJul 11, 2019from Santorini10 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Santorini8 seats left$82USD $2,039
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Santorini.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 February 2019 the full payment of $1,849 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1849 for Sailing Greece - Santorini to Santorini, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Santorini (Greece)
- 40 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 43 km
- Naxos (Greece)
- 39 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 38 km
- Syros (Greece)
- 46 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 40 km
- Sifnos (Greece)
- 42 km
- Folegandros (Greece)
- 54 km
- Santorini (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,849 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,106 tours in Europe
- covered by 311 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sailing Greece - Santorini to Santorini