Sailing Greece - Santorini to Santorini
- Our saving
- US $ 1,381
- +7 Destinations
- Greek Islands
- See the Temple of Dimitra
- Visit the famous Mt. Zeus
- Enjoy cocktails on Mykonos Island
- Explore the cliffside City of Hora
- Age range
- 16 to 70 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- RRRoseWritten on October 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentHi Certainly not what I expected smooth seas lay in sun!!! The skipper Cornelius was very informative and his knowledge of the islands were fantastic. He knew everything we needed to know food, wine, activities, sites to see and where to go. We saw many islands 20 or so, if not on land but at Sea. I was a little nervous sailing with choppy seas and 3m waves not what I imagined but I had full confidence with Cornelius as he is obviously highly experienced guiding us in sailing procedures. Accommodation was as expected cramped but did not spend a lot of time in the bedroom. A thoroughly enjoyable trip which I would highly recommend to family and friends my age!Show detailed ratings
- DDimitriWritten on October 1, 20174.0 - GoodFantastic 10 days with great company and a great tour company. Seeing some of the best sites of the Greek islands. So good I'd do the exact same tour again as it's planned around the winds so every trip can be different.Show detailed ratings
- ACAnneWritten on September 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentFabulous, unforgettable experienceShow detailed ratings
- IknoorWritten on May 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentTook a tour with G Adventures and really loved the experience. I did the May 2017 Greece Sailing tour and found that the tour was a perfect mix of the best food, best beaches, variety of sightseeing, relaxing, sailing and exploring. We also had a good amount of freedom to explore the islands where we stopped. The group brought together some adventurous people! The other unique thing about this tour was that it was not touristy or a large crowd. We felt like a group of friends exploring the local culture. I would recommend it for anyone who really wants to soak in the culture of the locale and also not stress out about bookings, schedules, costs, language barriers, etc. It's priced very fairly for what is included. Wish you the best of travel experiences!Show detailed ratings
- LisaWritten on October 19, 20164.5 - ExcellentAn open mind and adventurous spirit are needed for this trip. If you have that and love the sea, this is a trip of a lifetime. This isn't a luxury sailing trip, this is real sailing, with cramped accommodations. But you get to be outside, sailing and exploring the islands, eating the best meals, and swimming in beautiful private bays.Show detailed ratings
- JuanWritten on August 19, 20155.0 - ExcellentSailing the Greek Islands was an amazing experience. I had been to Greece several times, but had never sailed from island to island. I felt as if I were seeing Greece for the first time. Our guide was awesome and the group was made up of the coolest people you could ever meet!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Santorini/Cyclades
- Days 2-4 Cyclades
- Day 5 Cyclades/Mykonos
- Days 6-9 Mykonos/Cyclades
- Day 10 Cyclades/Santorini
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Greek Sailing
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where in Santorini do we meet with the tour group?
ARRIVING IN SANTORINI:
The boat is located in Marina Vlihada.
Arriving by Boat: Take a taxi directly to Marina Vlihada (about 10 minutes)
Arriving by plane: Take a taxi directly to Marina Vlihada (about 15 minutes). Alternatively, take a bus to the main town of Fira (about15 minutes) and then change to the bus for Marina Vlihada (about 1/2 hour). Please note buses generally depart every 1/2 hour.
The actual meeting point isTaverna Dimitris VLICHADA Marina right above the VLICHADA Marina at 11am. There will be a table reserved for G Adventures travellers.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO BE AT THE RELEVANT JOINING POINT AT 11:00am ON DAY 1.
Are meals included with this tour?
Meals are not included on this tour. However, the local guides will help and recommend restaurants and places where you could have your meals.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
Sailing Greece - Santorini to Santorini
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from Santorini10 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Santorini0 seats left$76USD $1,823
- WednesdayAug 1, 2018from Santorini10 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to SantoriniOnly 1 seat left$76USD $1,823
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Santorini10 DaysMondayAug 20, 2018to Santorini0 seats left$76USD $1,823
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Santorini10 DaysTuesdayAug 28, 2018to Santorini0 seats left$76USD $1,823
- TuesdayAug 21, 2018from Santorini10 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to SantoriniOnly 2 seats left$340$1,849-18%USD $1,509
- FridayAug 31, 2018from Santorini10 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to SantoriniOnly 1 seat left$429$1,849-23%USD $1,420
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Santorini10 DaysTuesdaySep 11, 2018to SantoriniOnly 1 seat left$74USD $1,775
- ThursdaySep 20, 2018from Santorini10 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Santorini0 seats left$72USD $1,727
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Santorini10 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to SantoriniOnly 2 seats left$72USD $1,727
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Santorini10 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to Santorini4 seats left$417$1,799-23%USD $1,381
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Santorini.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 September 2018 the full payment of $1,381 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1381 for Sailing Greece - Santorini to Santorini, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Santorini (Greece)
- 40 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 43 km
- Naxos (Greece)
- 39 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 38 km
- Syros (Greece)
- 46 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 40 km
- Sifnos (Greece)
- 42 km
- Folegandros (Greece)
- 54 km
- Santorini (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,381 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sailing Greece - Santorini to Santorini