Southern Africa Safari Experience National Geographic Journeys
- Tour Operator:
- National Geographic Journeys with G Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Witness great herds of elephants and lion packs.
- Indulge in a traditional South African braai dinner.
- Fall in love with the natural beauty of Victoria Falls.
- Visit the National Geographic research camps.
- Spend the night camping under the starry African sky.
- Day 1: Johannesburg (1D)
- Day 2: Johannesburg/Greater Kruger Area (1B, 1D)
- Day 3: Kruger National Park (1B, 1D)
- Day 4: Greater Kruger Area/Karongwe Private Game Reserve (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 5: Karongwe Private Game Reserve (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 6: Karongwe Private Game Reserve/Johannesburg (1B, 1D)
- Day 7: Johannesburg/Victoria Falls (1B, 1D)
- Day 8: Victoria Falls (1B)
- Day 9: Victoria Falls (1B)
- Day 10: Victoria Falls/Hwange National Park (1B, 1D)
- Day 11: Hwange National Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 12: Hwange/Chobe NP (1B, 1D)
- Day 13: Chobe NP (1B, 1D)
- Day 14: Kasane/Okavango Delta (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 15: Okavango Delta (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 16: Okavango Delta (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 17: Okavango Delta/Maun (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 18: Maun (1B)
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Reviews About This Operator
- Carolyn· March 24th, 2020Super guide . Great resorts. Enjoyed every day.
- Roni· March 10th, 2020It was one of the best ever trips I did before, thanks also because of you
- Daniel· February 10th, 2020Great CEO experiences...lodging choices were fantastic....private reserve experience outstanding
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday5 Jun, 2021EnglishTuesday22 Jun, 2021$8,6990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday26 Jun, 2021EnglishTuesday13 Jul, 2021$8,6990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday17 Jul, 2021EnglishTuesday3 Aug, 2021$8,9990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday7 Aug, 2021EnglishTuesday24 Aug, 2021$8,9990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday21 Aug, 2021EnglishTuesday7 Sep, 2021$8,9990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Thursday2 Sep, 2021EnglishSunday19 Sep, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$8,999
- Saturday18 Sep, 2021EnglishTuesday5 Oct, 2021$8,9990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Saturday25 Sep, 2021EnglishTuesday12 Oct, 2021$8,9990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Saturday9 Oct, 2021EnglishTuesday26 Oct, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$8,999
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday6 Nov, 2021EnglishTuesday23 Nov, 2021$8,6990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Africa
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- Wildebeest Migration in Africa 2021 (incl. Migration Map)
- 10 Best Overland Travel Companies (Based on 1576 Reviews)
- Africa from Johannesburg
- Africa Overland Truck
- 18 days Africa
- Operators in Africa
- Overland Truck tours
- Botswana and South Africa tours
- Southern Africa tours
- Africa tours