- Our saving
- US $ 1,314
- +5 Destinations
- Nile Valley
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Cairo (Egypt)
- Day 2: Cairo - Aswan (Sleeping Train)
- Day 3: Aswan (Beginning of the Nile cruise)
- Day 4: Aswan - Kom Ombo - Edfu
- Day 5: Edfu - Esna - Luxor
- Day 6: Luxor
- Day 7: Luxor
- Day 8: Luxor - Cairo
- Day 9: Cairo
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- CalliopiWritten on July 26, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Abdul whom we had for Upper Egypt was excellent ,but I feel we were not guided honourably by the female guide in Cairo. A slight cloud in an otherwise fantastic tour. Next time would like to see Alexandria also. Overall I am happy with Wingbuddy and do... Read moreReview collected by Wingbuddy
- jennyWritten on July 3, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great itinerary but bad idea to come in Summer!!! Clients should be given the option to go to the various shops ie Papyrus, perfume etc. no one wants to be rushed from the ancient sites to go to these high pressure selling venues.Review collected by Wingbuddy
- DDaveCowanWritten on March 24, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My wife and I have just returned from Wingbuddy Mysterious Egypt & Hurghada vacation. We had a wonderful experience, our tour guides were all very knowledgeable of the history that was shared with us. We would like to thank Mina for his coordination... Read more
- kamWritten on January 15, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Food in Egypt was below average, nothing exciting, think food in Cuban resorts The accommodation was excellent, some will not like the overnight train aspect The itinerary was good, I wish we did more in Ciario, I remember waiting in the train station for... Read more
- CCarrieTunallWritten on November 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We loved the Mysterious Egypt tour that we were just on. From the moment we were picked up at the airport, we were taken care of with Wing Buddy. Our luggage didn’t arrive with us
- RReneeLevesqueWritten on October 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a fantastic trip. Who would not enjoy seeing the pyramids and tombs and temples of ancient Egypt. In addition to these wonders, we had a great group who rolled with the punches. We accepted the early morning risings without complaint and a less... Read more
- DDDouglasWritten on April 8, 20181.5 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
Accomodation was of a poor standard. The boat trip was ok but the room smelt of fuel fumes, causing my friend to feel frequently dizzy, causing us to leave early and arrange alternative hotels. Also room was dirty. Food was boring and of a low standard. On... Read more
- LDLindaWritten on December 21, 20174.5 - Excellent
The trip of a lifetime! I love history, archaeology and genealogy so this trip delivered in spades. I could not have asked for better tour guides. Nadia Emeel was the ideal tour guide at the Egyptian Museum. As you can imagine the information available is... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWingbuddy commented on this reviewHello from Wingbuddy. We thank you for this great feedback which is really useful for us. We noted all your comments and we look forward to assist you on your next trip! https://www.tourradar.com/o/wingbuddy
- ESELYSEWritten on October 25, 20175.0 - Excellent
This tour was excellent! The guides we're incredible! Very knowledgeable, very passionate, they went above and beyond. I would recommend the tour to anyone and everyone!Show detailed ratingsWingbuddy commented on this reviewHello from Wingbuddy! We thank you for your great review and we are really happy that you appreciated your tour guide and all the wonderful things you saw around Cairo and during your river cruise on the Nile. We are looking forward to assist you in your next trip!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Fiona3rd October 2019
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- FridayOct 18, 2019from Cairo9 DaysSaturdayOct 26, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$41USD $1,314Sharing a twin room
- FridayOct 25, 2019from Cairo9 DaysSaturdayNov 2, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$41USD $1,314Sharing a twin room
- FridayNov 1, 2019from Cairo9 DaysSaturdayNov 9, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$41USD $1,341Sharing a twin room
- FridayNov 8, 2019from Cairo9 DaysSaturdayNov 16, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$41USD $1,341Sharing a twin room
- FridayNov 15, 2019from Cairo9 DaysSaturdayNov 23, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$41USD $1,341Sharing a twin room
- FridayNov 22, 2019from Cairo9 DaysSaturdayNov 30, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$41USD $1,341Sharing a twin room
- FridayNov 29, 2019from Cairo9 DaysSaturdayDec 7, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$41USD $1,341Sharing a twin room
- FridayDec 6, 2019from Cairo9 DaysSaturdayDec 14, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$41USD $1,341Sharing a twin room
- FridayDec 13, 2019from Cairo9 DaysSaturdayDec 21, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$41USD $1,341Sharing a twin room
- FridayJan 10, 2020from Cairo9 DaysSaturdayJan 18, 2020to Cairo10+ seats left$41USD $1,341Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Cairo.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 13 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 13 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Wingbuddy. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Wingbuddy. Please familiarise yourself with the Wingbuddy payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wingbuddy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Wingbuddy tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cairo (Egypt)
- 684 km
- Aswan (Egypt)
- 45 km
- Kom Ombo (Egypt)
- 55 km
- Edfu (Egypt)
- 49 km
- Esna (Egypt)
- 45 km
- Luxor (Egypt)
- 504 km
- Cairo (Egypt)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,314 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,326 tours in Africa
- covered by 556 different operators in Africa
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mysterious Egypt