Most Wanted Sale
ends on 22 Aug 2018
6 days / $97 per day
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start and end in Hobart! With the eco tour Explorer 6, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Hobart, Australia and 20 other destinations in Australia. Explorer 6 is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as meals and more.
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- LBLaurissaWritten on April 18, 20184.0 - GoodThe tour was very good, we got to see tons of really great scenery and we did lots of walks. My only complaint was that it felt like we were on the road 75% of the time. I realize the driving is inevitable considering the distance between sights, but I would have liked to have done more small activities in one place to break up the driving a bit. The provided breakfasts were basic but adequate. Having lunch provided would have been nice, but there were always lots of options for buying food. The hostel accommodations were typical hostels, some better than others. All were clean, though the toilets were not always the best. Overall, would recommend. Consider bringing a second pair of shoes as mine got soaked each walk and never really dried properly.Show detailed ratings
- NFNabilWritten on January 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentExcellent tour. Excellent tour guide "LUKE".Show detailed ratings
- JTJuliaWritten on December 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentGreat tour with great people! Our guide Justin did an excellent job!! I would definitely recommend it!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 HOBART > STRAHAN
- Day 2 WILD WEST COAST
- Day 3 CRADLE MOUNTAIN > LAUNCESTON
- Day 4 LAUNCESTON > BICHENO
- Day 5 FREYCINET NATIONAL PARK > HOBART
- Day 6 PORT ARTHUR HISTORIC SITE
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayAug 23, 2018from Hobart6 DaysTuesdayAug 28, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$24USD $580
- ThursdayAug 30, 2018from Hobart6 DaysTuesdaySep 4, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$24USD $580
- ThursdaySep 6, 2018from Hobart6 DaysTuesdaySep 11, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$24USD $580
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Hobart6 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$24USD $580
- ThursdaySep 13, 2018from Hobart6 DaysTuesdaySep 18, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$24USD $580
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Hobart6 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$24USD $580
- ThursdaySep 20, 2018from Hobart6 DaysTuesdaySep 25, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$24USD $580
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Hobart6 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$24USD $580
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Hobart6 DaysTuesdayOct 2, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$24USD $580
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Hobart6 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$24USD $580
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Hobart.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Under Down Under Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 October 2018 the full payment of $580 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $580 for Explorer 6, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Under Down Under Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Under Down Under Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,010 km.
- Hobart (Australia)
- 55 km
- Russell Falls (Australia)
- 11 km
- Mount Field National Park (Australia)
- 73 km
- Lake St Clair (Australia)
- 48 km
- Franklin Gordon Wild Rivers National Park (Australia)
- 54 km
- Strahan (Australia)
- 11 km
- Henty Dunes (Australia)
- 33 km
- Montezuma Falls (Australia)
- 39 km
- Strahan (Australia)
- 81 km
- Cradle Mountain (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $580 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 950 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 66 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Explorer 6 via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Explorer 6