Explorer Six - 6 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 568
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: PORT ARTHUR HISTORIC SITE
Start point Individual pick up times may vary dependent on pick up location. Please advise pick up location at time of booking if possible., Hobart, Tasmania, Australia 06:45 - 07:30
- Day 2: HOBART > STRAHAN
- Day 3: WILD WEST COAST
- Day 4: CRADLE MOUNTAIN > LAUNCESTON
- Day 5: LAUNCESTON > BICHENO
Day 6: FREYCINET NATIONAL PARK > HOBART
End point Tour finishes central Hobart. Airport drop off available on this this tour., Hobart, Tasmania, Australia 17:30
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- NYNamikoWritten on February 4, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a wonderful & memorable 6 days tour in Tasmania with an experienced tour guide. Enjoyed. Happy days:-) Thank you.
- WNWieslawaWritten on January 26, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was my first tour and taking it by myself I just hoped it will be an ok experience. The tour exceeded my expectation and this was mostly due to our guide, Justin, the weather and of course Tasmania. People on the tour were also a nice easy bunch.
- MWMadeleineWritten on January 13, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall very nice trip and great experience!
- FGFionaWritten on January 4, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great tour, just wish would stay a bit longer at each spot for enjoy more.
- CaroleWritten on November 25, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
One of the most challenging tours at 74 years old. Great accommodation at Strahan backpackers.. James was a great tour guide, very obliging and caring and the group was very friendly. Perhaps let older people know that they Should be fit.
- AAnonymousWritten on October 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic! A very memorable experience for me.
- DCDawnWritten on August 5, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was my first bus tour ever, and It was awesome. Matt was great, he is so knowledgeable and was very inclusive to our whole group. I liked the way he offered alternative activities for the people who weren't as fit as others. I recommend this trip to... Read more
- LBLaurissaWritten on April 18, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was very good, we got to see tons of really great scenery and we did lots of walks. My only complaint was that it felt like we were on the road 75% of the time. I realize the driving is inevitable considering the distance between sights, but I... Read more
- NFNabilWritten on January 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent tour. Excellent tour guide "LUKE".
- JTJuliaWritten on December 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour with great people! Our guide Justin did an excellent job!! I would definitely recommend it!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Christina13th February 2019
Explorer Six - 6 Days
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- WednesdayAug 21, 2019from Hobart6 DaysMondayAug 26, 2019to Hobart0 seats left$18USD $568Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Hobart6 DaysThursdayAug 29, 2019to Hobart5 seats left$18USD $568
- WednesdayAug 28, 2019from Hobart6 DaysMondaySep 2, 2019to Hobart0 seats left$18USD $568Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Hobart6 DaysThursdaySep 5, 2019to Hobart5 seats left$18USD $568
- WednesdaySep 4, 2019from Hobart6 DaysMondaySep 9, 2019to Hobart5 seats left$18USD $568
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Hobart6 DaysThursdaySep 12, 2019to Hobart5 seats left$18USD $568
- WednesdaySep 11, 2019from Hobart6 DaysMondaySep 16, 2019to Hobart5 seats left$18USD $568
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Hobart6 DaysThursdaySep 19, 2019to Hobart5 seats left$18USD $568
- WednesdaySep 18, 2019from Hobart6 DaysMondaySep 23, 2019to Hobart5 seats left$18USD $568
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Hobart6 DaysThursdaySep 26, 2019to Hobart5 seats left$18USD $568
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Hobart.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 21 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 September 2019, a minimum payment of 25% is required to confirm your booking with Under Down Under Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 35 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Under Down Under Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Under Down Under Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Under Down Under Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Under Down Under Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Hobart (Australia)
- 19 km
- Richmond (Australia)
- 59 km
- Port Arthur (Australia)
- 53 km
- Hobart (Australia)
- 55 km
- Russell Falls (Australia)
- 11 km
- Mount Field National Park (Australia)
- 73 km
- Lake St Clair (Australia)
- 48 km
- Franklin Gordon Wild Rivers National Park (Australia)
- 54 km
- Strahan (Australia)
- 11 km
- Henty Dunes (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $568 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,333 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 108 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Explorer Six - 6 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Explorer Six - 6 Days