Not So Secret Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 28 Mar 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 610
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Hobart! With the eco tour Explorer 6, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Hobart, Australia and 20 other destinations in Australia. Explorer 6 is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as meals and more.
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- JTJuliaWritten on December 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentGreat tour with great people! Our guide Justin did an excellent job!! I would definitely recommend it!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 HOBART > STRAHAN
- Day 2 WILD WEST COAST
- Day 3 CRADLE MOUNTAIN > LAUNCESTON
- Day 4 LAUNCESTON > BICHENO
- Day 5 FREYCINET NATIONAL PARK > HOBART
- Day 6 PORT ARTHUR HISTORIC SITE
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Caroline25th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayMar 27, 2018from Hobart6 DaysSundayApr 1, 2018to Hobart10+ seats left$25USD $610
- ThursdayApr 5, 2018from Hobart6 DaysTuesdayApr 10, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$25USD $610
- SundayApr 8, 2018from Hobart6 DaysFridayApr 13, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$25USD $610
- TuesdayApr 10, 2018from Hobart6 DaysSundayApr 15, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$25USD $610
- ThursdayApr 12, 2018from Hobart6 DaysTuesdayApr 17, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$25USD $610
- TuesdayApr 17, 2018from Hobart6 DaysSundayApr 22, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$25USD $610
- ThursdayApr 19, 2018from Hobart6 DaysTuesdayApr 24, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$25USD $610
- SundayApr 22, 2018from Hobart6 DaysFridayApr 27, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$25USD $610
- ThursdayApr 26, 2018from Hobart6 DaysTuesdayMay 1, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$25USD $610
- SundayApr 29, 2018from Hobart6 DaysFridayMay 4, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$25USD $610
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Hobart.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Under Down Under Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 May 2018 the full payment of $610 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $610 for Explorer 6, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Under Down Under Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Under Down Under Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,010 km.
- Hobart (Australia)
- 55 km
- Russell Falls (Australia)
- 11 km
- Mount Field National Park (Australia)
- 73 km
- Lake St Clair (Australia)
- 48 km
- Franklin Gordon Wild Rivers National Park (Australia)
- 54 km
- Strahan (Australia)
- 11 km
- Henty Dunes (Australia)
- 33 km
- Montezuma Falls (Australia)
- 39 km
- Strahan (Australia)
- 81 km
- Cradle Mountain (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $610 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 888 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 53 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Explorer 6 via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Explorer 6