- Our saving
- US $ 566
- Rather Poor
- MWMadeleineWritten on January 13, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall very nice trip and great experience!
- FGFionaWritten on January 4, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great tour, just wish would stay a bit longer at each spot for enjoy more.
- CaroleWritten on November 25, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
One of the most challenging tours at 74 years old. Great accommodation at Strahan backpackers.. James was a great tour guide, very obliging and caring and the group was very friendly. Perhaps let older people know that they Should be fit.
- AAnonymousWritten on October 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic! A very memorable experience for me.
- DCDawnWritten on August 5, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was my first bus tour ever, and It was awesome. Matt was great, he is so knowledgeable and was very inclusive to our whole group. I liked the way he offered alternative activities for the people who weren't as fit as others. I recommend this trip to... Read more
- LBLaurissaWritten on April 18, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was very good, we got to see tons of really great scenery and we did lots of walks. My only complaint was that it felt like we were on the road 75% of the time. I realize the driving is inevitable considering the distance between sights, but I... Read more
- NFNabilWritten on January 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent tour. Excellent tour guide "LUKE".
- JTJuliaWritten on December 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour with great people! Our guide Justin did an excellent job!! I would definitely recommend it!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 HOBART > STRAHAN
- Day 2 WILD WEST COAST
- Day 3 CRADLE MOUNTAIN > LAUNCESTON
- Day 4 LAUNCESTON > BICHENO
- Day 5 FREYCINET NATIONAL PARK > HOBART
- Day 6 PORT ARTHUR HISTORIC SITE
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- FridayJan 25, 2019from Hobart6 DaysWednesdayJan 30, 2019to Hobart0 seats left$24USD $566Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJan 27, 2019from Hobart6 DaysFridayFeb 1, 2019to Hobart5 seats left$24USD $566
- MondayJan 28, 2019from Hobart6 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to Hobart5 seats left$24USD $566
- ThursdayJan 31, 2019from Hobart6 DaysTuesdayFeb 5, 2019to Hobart5 seats left$24USD $566
- FridayFeb 1, 2019from Hobart6 DaysWednesdayFeb 6, 2019to Hobart5 seats left$24USD $566
- SundayFeb 3, 2019from Hobart6 DaysFridayFeb 8, 2019to Hobart5 seats left$24USD $566
- MondayFeb 4, 2019from Hobart6 DaysSaturdayFeb 9, 2019to Hobart0 seats left$24USD $566Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayFeb 7, 2019from Hobart6 DaysTuesdayFeb 12, 2019to Hobart5 seats left$24USD $566
- FridayFeb 8, 2019from Hobart6 DaysWednesdayFeb 13, 2019to Hobart5 seats left$24USD $566
- SundayFeb 10, 2019from Hobart6 DaysFridayFeb 15, 2019to Hobart5 seats left$24USD $566
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Hobart.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Under Down Under Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 35 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 February 2019 the full payment of $566 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $566 for Explorer 6, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Under Down Under Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Under Down Under Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Hobart (Australia)
- 55 km
- Russell Falls (Australia)
- 11 km
- Mount Field National Park (Australia)
- 73 km
- Lake St Clair (Australia)
- 48 km
- Franklin Gordon Wild Rivers National Park (Australia)
- 54 km
- Strahan (Australia)
- 11 km
- Henty Dunes (Australia)
- 33 km
- Montezuma Falls (Australia)
- 39 km
- Strahan (Australia)
- 81 km
- Cradle Mountain (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $566 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,279 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 81 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Explorer 6 via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Explorer 6