7 Day Rocky Mountain Adventure Tour
- +11 Destinations
- Canadian Rockies
- Go camping in Jasper National Park
- Discover Lake Louise in Alberta
- Visit Athabasca Glacier in the Canadian Rockies
- Explore Yoho National Park
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- CCaitlinDraynaWritten on September 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentUnbelievable. UNbelievable. Ten out of 10. Made new friends (young and “old”), ate spectacular food, rafted, rode horses, rode gondolas, hiked, saw the most gorgeous lakes, rivers, and stars. Freshest air. Left feeling renewed in my heart and mind. Can’t wait to travel with Alex and other guides again!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on September 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentAlex is very professional, knowledgeable, hard working, and a fabulous cook - amazing food. He has created a hiking tour with lots of options. He was flexible and could accommodate those who wanted a challenge and those who were a bit more laid back. The camp setup met all my needs, warm sleeping bag, comfy sleeping mat and 2 lovely tent mates. Alex loves what he does and thrives on sharing the stunning splendor of the Rockies with his tour group. He's the best, I couldn't recommend him more highly.Show detailed ratings
- NSNinaWritten on August 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat tour. Ilisha is a very thoughtful and knowledgeable guide. Pleasant person to be with and very reliable. She brought us to places and hikes that are not your usual touristy places. I love itShow detailed ratings
- CHCarolWritten on August 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe equipment was good quality. The van was very comfortable. Elisha was a thoughtful, considerate and knowledgeable guide. Camping in the national parks was a great way to see the Canadian Rockies! I would definitely recommend Fresh Adventures!Show detailed ratings
- AAdrielWritten on August 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentAlex is fantastic. The tour will bring you to places and hikes that are not your usual touristy places.Show detailed ratings
- MMyriamWritten on August 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentWhat a week !! I got the views, the nature and the activities I was hoping for. But I had more : I met great people, learnt about the area, its wildlife and specificities and... it was so much fun ! Guide Alex made sure everyone was having a great time and really knows his stuff. AND : he can cool! I really enjoyed the food.Show detailed ratingsFresh Adventures commented on this reviewThanks so much for the amazing review Myriam! I loved hanging out with you and showing you the Rockies. Please keep in touch and come back for another adventure!
- KCKathrynWritten on July 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentJust returned from a fantastic 7 day camping trip to the Rockies with Fresh Adventures. Alex made the whole planning process really easy, with lots of help and useful tips. The actual tour more than lived up to our expectations - a great guide, a really fun group of people, and the best camp food we've ever had. The trip was pretty active for our group - Alex took a lot of care to match the activities to the capabilities of each group member. The scenery was amazing, especially on the guided hikes across snowy terrain and up to look at the glaciers. The optional activities we did, horseriding and white-water rafting, were a great addition. Overall, one of the best trips we've ever taken. Thanks Alex.Show detailed ratingsFresh Adventures commented on this reviewThanks so much for the amazing review Kathryn! I really enjoyed spending such a fun week in the Rockies with you. I will save some fudge (or Schnapps) for your next tour. Keep in touch!
- NNojanWritten on July 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentWhat I found special about Fresh Adventures was that the tour guide really went out of his way to make the tour an everlasting experience. Everybody felt being part of the adventure and nobody was left behind just because their needs or conditions were special. Alex is also a master chef in making incredible vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals!Show detailed ratingsFresh Adventures commented on this reviewNojan- you are too kind! Nonetheless I really appreciate the great review and am glad you had such a good time. Looking forward to seeing you in the West again. Keep in touch!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Kananaskis
- Day 2: Lake Louise and South Jasper
- Day 3: Columbia Icefields and Jasper
- Day 4: Jasper
- Day 5: East Yoho
- Day 6: Yoho rafting/ hiking adventure
- Day 7: Kootenay National Park
- We continue West, then South along the “Valley of a Thousand Peaks”, stopping for a dip in the hot springs at Radium. Watch for wildlife as we turn East through Kootenay National Park. As we cross the park we meet Banff National Park and arrive in the town center shortly after. Here you end your adventure tour and we drop you off at your hotel or at the bus station for a connecting shuttle to Calgary.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- The Canadian Rockies Experience
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How does the company manages washroom during the camping stay?
The campsites that we use all have toilet facilities, and most of them have hot showers as well. Each of the attractions and trailheads that we visit each day have toilet facilities as well. During the tour we also go to a lovely set of hot springs for your comfort.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Just an awkwardly tall, friendly Canuck who wants to help you live your dreams. Kind of a typical Canadian..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane7th September 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Calgary.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fresh Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for 7 Day Rocky Mountain Adventure Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fresh Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fresh Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Calgary (Canada)
- 75 km
- Kananaskis (Canada)
- 84 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 11 km
- Moraine Lake (Canada)
- 112 km
- Icefields Parkway (Canada)
- 62 km
- Peyto Lake (Canada)
- 7 km
- Bow Lake (Canada)
- 82 km
- Columbian Icefields (Canada)
- 95 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 8 km
- Takakkaw Falls (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,797 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 7 Day Rocky Mountain Adventure Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 7 Day Rocky Mountain Adventure Tour