7 Day Rocky Mountain Adventure Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,327
- Go camping in Jasper National Park
- Discover Lake Louise in Alberta
- Visit Athabasca Glacier in the Canadian Rockies
- Explore Yoho National Park
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- MMyriamWritten on August 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentWhat a week !! I got the views, the nature and the activities I was hoping for. But I had more : I met great people, learnt about the area, its wildlife and specificities and... it was so much fun ! Guide Alex made sure everyone was having a great time and really knows his stuff. AND : he can cool! I really enjoyed the food.Show detailed ratingsFresh Adventures commented on this reviewThanks so much for the amazing review Myriam! I loved hanging out with you and showing you the Rockies. Please keep in touch and come back for another adventure!
- KCKathrynWritten on July 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentJust returned from a fantastic 7 day camping trip to the Rockies with Fresh Adventures. Alex made the whole planning process really easy, with lots of help and useful tips. The actual tour more than lived up to our expectations - a great guide, a really fun group of people, and the best camp food we've ever had. The trip was pretty active for our group - Alex took a lot of care to match the activities to the capabilities of each group member. The scenery was amazing, especially on the guided hikes across snowy terrain and up to look at the glaciers. The optional activities we did, horseriding and white-water rafting, were a great addition. Overall, one of the best trips we've ever taken. Thanks Alex.Show detailed ratingsFresh Adventures commented on this reviewThanks so much for the amazing review Kathryn! I really enjoyed spending such a fun week in the Rockies with you. I will save some fudge (or Schnapps) for your next tour. Keep in touch!
- NNojanWritten on July 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentWhat I found special about Fresh Adventures was that the tour guide really went out of his way to make the tour an everlasting experience. Everybody felt being part of the adventure and nobody was left behind just because their needs or conditions were special. Alex is also a master chef in making incredible vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals!Show detailed ratingsFresh Adventures commented on this reviewNojan- you are too kind! Nonetheless I really appreciate the great review and am glad you had such a good time. Looking forward to seeing you in the West again. Keep in touch!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Kananaskis
- Day 2: Lake Louise and South Jasper
- Day 3: Columbia Icefields and Jasper
- Day 4: Jasper
- Day 5: East Yoho
- Day 6: Yoho rafting/ hiking adventure
- Day 7: Kootenay National Park
- We continue West, then South along the “Valley of a Thousand Peaks”, stopping for a dip in the hot springs at Radium. Watch for wildlife as we turn East through Kootenay National Park. As we cross the park we meet Banff National Park and arrive in the town center shortly after. Here you end your adventure tour and we drop you off at your hotel or at the bus station for a connecting shuttle to Calgary.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 1, 2017
How does the company manages washroom during the camping stay?
The campsites that we use all have toilet facilities, and most of them have hot showers as well. Each of the attractions and trailheads that we visit each day have toilet facilities as well. During the tour we also go to a lovely set of hot springs for your comfort.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Just an awkwardly tall, friendly Canuck who wants to help you live your dreams. Kind of a typical Canadian..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Danielle6th March 2018
7 Day Rocky Mountain Adventure Tour
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Calgary7 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Calgary10+ seats left$55USD $1,327
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Calgary7 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Calgary10+ seats left$55USD $1,327
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Calgary7 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Calgary10+ seats left$55USD $1,327
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Calgary7 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Calgary10+ seats left$55USD $1,327
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Calgary7 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Calgary10+ seats left$55USD $1,327
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Calgary7 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Calgary10+ seats left$55USD $1,327
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Calgary7 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Calgary10+ seats left$55USD $1,327
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Calgary7 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Calgary10+ seats left$55USD $1,327
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Calgary7 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Calgary10+ seats left$55USD $1,327
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Calgary.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fresh Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $1,327 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1327 for 7 Day Rocky Mountain Adventure Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fresh Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fresh Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Calgary (Canada)
- 75 km
- Kananaskis (Canada)
- 84 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 11 km
- Moraine Lake (Canada)
- 112 km
- Icefields Parkway (Canada)
- 62 km
- Peyto Lake (Canada)
- 7 km
- Bow Lake (Canada)
- 82 km
- Columbian Icefields (Canada)
- 95 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 8 km
- Takakkaw Falls (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,327 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,541 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 7 Day Rocky Mountain Adventure Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 7 Day Rocky Mountain Adventure Tour