7 Day Rocky Mountain Camping Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 1,228
- +11 Destinations
- Canadian Rockies
- Go camping in Jasper National Park
- Discover Lake Louise in Alberta
- Visit Athabasca Glacier in the Canadian Rockies
- Explore Yoho National Park
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- TTracieMcDonoughWritten on November 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
One of the best trips I've ever had! I wanted an experience that pushed me to be adventurous and one that was set within natural landscapes. Fresh Adventures fulfilled both. I not only was able to see some of the most breathtaking landscapes I have ever... Read more
- NFNeginWritten on September 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was an amazing experience! Elisha is very positive and understanding, and she made us some excellent food and deserts! Loved it!
- CCaitlinDraynaWritten on September 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Unbelievable. UNbelievable. Ten out of 10. Made new friends (young and “old”), ate spectacular food, rafted, rode horses, rode gondolas, hiked, saw the most gorgeous lakes, rivers, and stars. Freshest air. Left feeling renewed in my heart and mind. Can’t... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on September 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Alex is very professional, knowledgeable, hard working, and a fabulous cook - amazing food. He has created a hiking tour with lots of options. He was flexible and could accommodate those who wanted a challenge and those who were a bit more laid back. The... Read more
- NSNinaWritten on August 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour. Ilisha is a very thoughtful and knowledgeable guide. Pleasant person to be with and very reliable. She brought us to places and hikes that are not your usual touristy places. I love it
- CHCarolWritten on August 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The equipment was good quality. The van was very comfortable. Elisha was a thoughtful, considerate and knowledgeable guide. Camping in the national parks was a great way to see the Canadian Rockies! I would definitely recommend Fresh Adventures!
- AAdrielWritten on August 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Alex is fantastic. The tour will bring you to places and hikes that are not your usual touristy places.
- MMyriamWritten on August 3, 20175.0 - Excellent
What a week !! I got the views, the nature and the activities I was hoping for. But I had more : I met great people, learnt about the area, its wildlife and specificities and... it was so much fun ! Guide Alex made sure everyone was having a great time... Read moreShow detailed ratingsFresh Adventures commented on this reviewThanks so much for the amazing review Myriam! I loved hanging out with you and showing you the Rockies. Please keep in touch and come back for another adventure!
- KCKathrynWritten on July 21, 20175.0 - Excellent
Just returned from a fantastic 7 day camping trip to the Rockies with Fresh Adventures. Alex made the whole planning process really easy, with lots of help and useful tips. The actual tour more than lived up to our expectations - a great guide, a really fun... Read moreShow detailed ratingsFresh Adventures commented on this reviewThanks so much for the amazing review Kathryn! I really enjoyed spending such a fun week in the Rockies with you. I will save some fudge (or Schnapps) for your next tour. Keep in touch!
- NNojanWritten on July 16, 20175.0 - Excellent
What I found special about Fresh Adventures was that the tour guide really went out of his way to make the tour an everlasting experience. Everybody felt being part of the adventure and nobody was left behind just because their needs or conditions were... Read moreShow detailed ratingsFresh Adventures commented on this reviewNojan- you are too kind! Nonetheless I really appreciate the great review and am glad you had such a good time. Looking forward to seeing you in the West again. Keep in touch!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Kananaskis
- Day 2: Lake Louise and South Jasper
- Day 3: Columbia Icefields and Jasper
- Day 4: Jasper
- Day 5: East Yoho
- Day 6: Yoho rafting/ hiking adventure
- Day 7: Kootenay National Park
- We continue West, then South along the “Valley of a Thousand Peaks”, stopping for a dip in the hot springs at Radium. Watch for wildlife as we turn East through Kootenay National Park. As we cross the park we meet Banff National Park and arrive in the town center shortly after. Here you end your adventure tour and we drop you off at your hotel or at the bus station for a connecting shuttle to Calgary.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- The Canadian Rockies Experience
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How does the company manages washroom during the camping stay?
The campsites that we use all have toilet facilities, and most of them have hot showers as well. Each of the attractions and trailheads that we visit each day have toilet facilities as well. During the tour we also go to a lovely set of hot springs for your comfort.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Just an awkwardly tall, friendly Canuck who wants to help you live your dreams. Kind of a typical Canadian..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Peter11th December 2018
7 Day Rocky Mountain Camping Adventure
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Calgary7 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Calgary10+ seats left$51USD $1,228+ $64 GST TaxBased on Double room
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Calgary7 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Calgary7 seats left$51USD $1,228+ $64 GST TaxBased on Double room
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Calgary7 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Calgary10+ seats left$51USD $1,228+ $64 GST TaxBased on Double room
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Calgary7 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Calgary10+ seats left$51USD $1,228+ $64 GST TaxBased on Double room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Calgary.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fresh Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 March 2019 the full payment of $1,228 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1228 for 7 Day Rocky Mountain Camping Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fresh Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fresh Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Calgary (Canada)
- 75 km
- Kananaskis (Canada)
- 84 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 11 km
- Moraine Lake (Canada)
- 112 km
- Icefields Parkway (Canada)
- 62 km
- Peyto Lake (Canada)
- 7 km
- Bow Lake (Canada)
- 82 km
- Columbian Icefields (Canada)
- 95 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 8 km
- Takakkaw Falls (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,228 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,898 tours in North America
- covered by 79 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 7 Day Rocky Mountain Camping Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 7 Day Rocky Mountain Camping Adventure