Taking in 3 countries: The Danube and its traditions
- Regina's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - Excellent
We took a Danube tour in Aug 2017 and had a fantastic time! Great staff, well organized, delicious meals, clean ... can’t think of anything negative to say
- Evelyn Sanches's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.5 - Excellent
I didn't use any transportation so rated average as there was no option to skip this rating. The quality and presentation of food was superb. The staff were amazingly friendly and the ship itself did not disappoint. Docked in Seville for two nights could... Read more
- Kelly Yates's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - Excellent
This was my first river cruise which was a great experience that I got to share with my grandma! The staff onboard were fantastic and the food was out of this world! Definitely great value for money and can't wait to book my next one!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: VIENNA (Austria)
- Day 2: VIENNA - BUDAPEST (Hungary)
- Day 3: BUDAPEST
- Day 4: BRATISLAVA (Slovakia)
- Day 5: VIENNA
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ship
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jay18th December 2018
About the countries
- EuroAustria and Slovakia
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Vienna.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 120 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 June 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Taking in 3 countries: The Danube and its traditions, but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,994 tours in Europe
- covered by 386 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date.
- 24,541 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours