Andalusia with Costa del Sol and Toledo from Madrid
- Tour Operator:
- Julia Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Day 1 MADRID – CORDOBA – SEVILLE
- Day 2 SEVILLE
- Day 3 SEVILLE – RONDA – COSTA DEL SOL
- Day 4 COSTA DEL SOL – GRANADA
- Day 5 GRANADA – TOLEDO – MADRID
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Julia Travel
Julia Travel, specialised Tour Operator since 1933, have the know-how to guarantee the best quality trips. Enjoy unforgettable experience with us and our professional team. Trying to be of some help, it is with pleasure, that we detail several reasons to remove your doubts: Touring by coach, according your time limit, will make your dreams become alive experiencing and enjoying foreign countries acquiring, at the same time, a better knowledge of the visited country. At your disposal a wide selection of tours with different days of length, all of them guided by professional multilingual tour escort and multilingual licensed local guides. Our modern fleet of air-conditioned and panoramic windows coaches with reclining seats together with our experienced drivers ensure comfort, safety and peacefulness. With our tours you have the opportunity to meet people from all cultures and ages. Experience, together with them, the finding of new places.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- EWElizabeth Lynne· December 29th, 2022It was very good except for the guide in Toledo. She couldn’t speak English and even when she spoke Spanish she didn’t seem to know very much and we didn’t see much at all. We spent the time standing around.Trip date: September 2022
- AMAristya· March 4th, 2020We had a good experience with the tour. Our driver/tour guide - Mario - is such a warm personality and highly motivated guide. He was very helpful during the whole trip, took us to a lot of places, showed us around, recommended us to go to good places... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- Ana· January 1st, 2020This was the first time I hear about tourradar and the experience was excellent. Couple of things I would improve but overall was great!Trip date: December 2019
- Maria Therese· November 21st, 2019The tour should have allowed at least enough time to visit Toledo Cathedral, even if tour has to be extended by another day prior to return to Madrid. Also, fixed meals should be looked into for taste and presentation.Trip date: October 2019
- Kylie· October 27th, 2019Overall I was very happy with the Tour. The initial pick up point is a little tricky to locate especially as you have to be there so early and it's still dark. It could definitely use a better description to get there. Marina was a fabulous travel... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- MFMarie· October 6th, 2019The food was very average most of the time it was not hot. There was so much free time and nothing included on some of the days. Most of the tour guides could not speak English and really struggled when you asked them questionsTrip date: September 2019
- MYMichael· October 2nd, 2019Group of 50 travellers was too large. The transportation was excellent, with a very comfortable bus & a great driver named Gabriel. Our guide, Ismael was very knowledgeable & friendly. The itinerary was good , with the exception of the Costa del Sol,... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- WGWerner· October 15th, 2018Spain is beautiful!!!! But travelling with Julia travel wasn't the best experience. The buses are so uncomfortable, you can not travel through the country in a very tight bus. The itinerary was ok but they skip very important places to visit, for... Show moreTrip date: October 2018
- SStephanieRomano· July 22nd, 2018Perfect way to see the south of Spain when short of timeTrip date: July 2018
- RHrobert· December 10th, 2017Hi, the tour was fine as regards to travel sights visited, hotels , value for money.The problem was the meeting of the bus in underground car park in Madrid . We arrived in the square but the driver did not know the pick up spot , we asked several... Show moreTrip date: November 2017
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Thursday15 Jun, 2023Monday19 Jun, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$824
- Thursday22 Jun, 2023Monday26 Jun, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$813
- 1 Other Unavailable Departure
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday29 Jun, 2023Monday3 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$764
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday6 Jul, 2023Monday10 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$802
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday13 Jul, 2023Monday17 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$802Only Pay $50 Deposit
- Thursday20 Jul, 2023Monday24 Jul, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$857Only Pay $50 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday27 Jul, 2023Monday31 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$722Only Pay $50 Deposit
- Thursday3 Aug, 2023Monday7 Aug, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$868Only Pay $50 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday10 Aug, 2023Monday14 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$7220% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $50 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday17 Aug, 2023Monday21 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$8020% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $50 Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does the tour end?
The tour will end around 18:30 on the last day of the tour, in Madrid at the JULIA TRAVEL bus terminal, located in the underground parking of the Plaza de Oriente. (Please note this is subject to change.)
- What is the maximum number of people on this trip?
This trip does not really have a maximum number of people. Depending on the season, Julia Travel will have bigger or smaller buses. Maximum bus size is 50 people. However while on the walking tours through the various cities the maximum group of people will be 30 per guide.
- Which meals are included on this trip?
Daily breakfasts and 4 dinners are included on this trip.
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CSpain
- Type ESpain
- Type FSpain
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before July 9th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after July 9th, 2023, a minimum payment of $50 is required to confirm your booking with Julia Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 30 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Julia Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Julia Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Julia Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Julia Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Spain
- Spain Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Spain from Madrid
- Spain In-depth Cultural
- 5 days Spain
- Operators in Europe
- Andalusia with Costa del Sol and Toledo from Madrid Tours in Spain
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Southern Spain Tours
- Spain Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Southern Spain
- Spain tours