15-Day Patagonia to Rio De Janeiro Tour
- Tour Operator:
- Tangol Tours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Buenos Aires
- El Calafate
- Puerto Iguazu
- Rio de Janeiro
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Day 10
- Day 11
- Day 12
- Day 13
- Day 14
- Day 15
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Tangol Tours
We are an incoming tour operator with more than 15 years of experience in providing tailor-made tours in Argentina and neighbouring countries to travelers from all around the world. We are committed to making your journey a unique and unforgettable experience. Our multilingual team will be pleased to assist you during the whole process, from the early planning of the trip until your happy return back home.Read more
- Overall RatingGood
- DBDmitry· December 26th, 2018That's an individual tour arranged by Tangol tours. Airline fares and tickets to attractions are not included in the priceTangol Tours commented on this reviewHello Dmitry! Thank you so much for leaving your comment. What you said is correct, airline fares and tickets to attractions are not included in the price. If you need assistance with anything else, please contact us!Trip date: December 2018
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday11 Jun, 2023Sunday25 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,848
- Monday12 Jun, 2023Monday26 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,848
- Tuesday13 Jun, 2023Tuesday27 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,848
- Wednesday14 Jun, 2023Wednesday28 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,848
- Thursday15 Jun, 2023Thursday29 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,848
- Friday16 Jun, 2023Friday30 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,848
- Saturday17 Jun, 2023Saturday1 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,848
- Sunday18 Jun, 2023Sunday2 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,848
- Monday19 Jun, 2023Monday3 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,848
- Tuesday20 Jun, 2023Tuesday4 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,848
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Argentine PesoArgentina
- Brazilian RealBrazil
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, I. As a traveller from England, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, I, A, B. As a traveller from Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, A, B.
- Type CArgentina and Brazil
- Type EArgentina and Brazil
- Type FArgentina and Brazil
- Type IArgentina
- Type ABrazil
- Type BBrazil
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Argentina and Brazil. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Argentina and Brazil. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Argentina and Brazil. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Argentina and Brazil. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Brazil. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before July 7th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after July 7th, 2023, a minimum payment of 50% is required to confirm your booking with Tangol Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 30 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Tangol Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Tangol Tours" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Tangol Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Tangol Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Latin America
- Argentina Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best South America Backpacking Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Latin America from Buenos Aires
- Latin america In-depth Cultural
- 15 days Latin america
- From Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro
- Operators in Latin America
- 15-Day Patagonia to Rio De Janeiro Tour Tours in Argentina
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Argentina Tours
- Latin America Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Argentina tours
- Brazil tours