European Whirl with Eurostar Return (End London, 13 Days)
- US $ 2,803
- Rather Poor
- SSamWritten on December 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour. Itinerary-wise, time spent in Amsterdam was quite short. Overall, great experience with Trafalgar.
- JOJohnWritten on October 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Emile and Ben the driver totally made my European Whirl worth the price. This was our first trip like this and will not consider anything from now on but a Trafalgar Trip because anyone else in my opinion can't compete with a Trafalgar trip.
- SShaunMuddockWritten on September 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Kassie was amazing & we would certainly recommend her. Her knowledge is amazing and cover a wide range of places. Kassie was a superstar!
- RMRoseWritten on August 19, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
One issu the drop off yesterday we were so disappointed. Need improvement.
- BCBradleyWritten on June 10, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great tour to get an idea of the major sights of Europe. Don't expect in depth tours or too much time to explore any of the destinations. One downside is that most of the accommodation is not near the centre of the tow/city so makes it hard to do things... Read more
- LHLarryWritten on June 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The places we saw and the history we were given by Amanda.
- MHMichaelWritten on March 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip exceeded our expectation.
- DSDuaneWritten on March 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was an informative tour thanks to Kevin Marshall our tour director. He was the best person we could have had on this experience. He worked hard to make everything run smoothly. A happy experience by all.
- GAGarryWritten on June 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our Tour Director, Kevin Marshal was excellent. He was super organized...all things that were needed along the tour were in place and cared for ahead of time. He spoke of the different areas we visited ahead of time with history, famous people (sports,... Read more
- RWRichardWritten on June 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our first tour ever & it totally took the work out of getting the trip itinerary, accommodations, transportation, many meals & fabulous guide, all of which were excellent. Our ONLY problem was that Tourradar kept losing the data I put in online for each... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London – Eurostar™ – Brussels – Amsterdam
- Day 2: Amsterdam – Rhine Cruise – Heidelberg – Rhineland
- Day 3: Rhineland – Munich – Innsbruck
- Day 4: Innsbruck – Venice
- Day 5: Venice – Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Rome Sightseeing
- Day 7: Rome – Florence Sightseeing
- Day 8: Florence – Lucerne (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Lucerne Orientation
- Day 10: Lucerne – Paris (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Paris Sightseeing
- Day 12: Paris – Eurostar™ – London
- Day 13: Depart London
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Love Travel?
- An Insiders Guide to Rome
- Learn to cook like an Italian!
- An Insider's Guide to Venice
- Hidden Gems - London
- The Icons | Paris, France
- Connect With Locals | France
- Dive Into Culture | L'Atelier De Chefs | Paris, France + Hidden Gems | Paris, France
- The Icons | London, England
- Connect With Locals | Castello Del Trebbio | Florence, Italy + Dive Into Culture | Chef Libero | Florence, Italy
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gim Yang, 33 years old26th February 2017
European Whirl with Eurostar Return (End London, 13 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- SundayFeb 10, 2019from London15 DaysSundayFeb 24, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $3,460
- SundayFeb 10, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayFeb 23, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $3,050
- SundayMar 10, 2019from London15 DaysSundayMar 24, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $3,585
- SundayMar 10, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayMar 23, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $3,175
- SundayMar 17, 2019from London15 DaysSundayMar 31, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $3,585
- SundayMar 17, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayMar 30, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $3,175
- SundayMar 24, 2019from London15 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to London9 seats leftUSD $3,610
- SundayMar 24, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to London9 seats left$381$3,175-12%USD $2,794
- SundayMar 31, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $3,250
- SundayMar 31, 2019from London15 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $3,685
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroBelgium , Netherlands , Germany , Austria , Italy and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 March 2019 the full payment of $2,803 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2803 for European Whirl with Eurostar Return (End London, 13 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 321 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
- 173 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 303 km
- Boppard (Germany)
- 13 km
- St Goar (Germany)
- 108 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 255 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 97 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 215 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 130 km
- Bologna (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,803 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,273 tours in Europe
- covered by 332 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 26 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Whirl with Eurostar Return (End London, 13 Days)