Best of Eastern Europe - 11 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,345
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Take in the beautiful facades of Venice on a gondola ride
- Try tasty regional dishes in each wonderful destination
- Get lost in musical Vienna and bohemian Budapest
- Scoff a currywurst and admire the street art in Berlin
- Stroll over the grand Charles Bridge in fairytale Prague
- Rent a bike or visit Anne Frank’s house in Amsterdam
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus, Historical
- Rather Poor
- JLJaredWritten on July 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The best trip of our lives! Karina was incredible as a tour guide, and Mark was an awesome bus driver. They were so friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable, and made sure everything about the trip went smoothly. They picked some great cities, and lined up the... Read more
- PhilippeWritten on June 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely loved the tour. I highly recommend travelling with Expat to explore Europe. I met amazing people and had so much fun with them. Our tour guide Carly was great and very well organised and everything ran very smoothly. I thought before leaving that... Read more
- NANinoWritten on June 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Good hotels. Delicious foods. Perfect tour
- AmezcuaWritten on May 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
For a very reasonable price I got what I was expecting and more. There were so many places to see for such a short time but was well organised and Steve was so good to keep us on track. The people in the tour were super!! An experience that We will never... Read more
- SOSandraWritten on August 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
For the entire tour we were fed so much relevant and amazing history about every country that we visited, with a touch of humour from our tour guide beautiful Fran who has so much energy, Rob was our very skilled driver and was so happy to help everyone. I... Read more
- LindsayWritten on June 9, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The trip was everything I expected and more! It was so well thought out and planned plus our tour leader and driver were fantastic! I can't wait to travel with them again!
- OOOtimWritten on October 10, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My 18 day European tour was great and enjoyable. I can only compare it to the African tour i did in a small country called Uganda, no wonder Churchill called it the pearl of Africa. Keyo tours and travel organized my trip and am not regretting. Thanks Keyo... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Rome - Venice
- Day 2: Ljubljana - Zagreb
- Day 3: Zagreb - Budapest
- Day 4: Bratislava - Vienna
- Day 5: Vienna - Free day
- Day 6: Prague
- Day 7: Dresden - Berlin
- Day 8: Berlin - Free day
- Day 9: Berlin - Amsterdam
- Day 10: Amsterdam - Free day
- Day 11: Bruges - London
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where and when does the tour start?
The tour starts in Rome, departing from a designated meeting point at 6.30 am. This meeting point will be confirmed in your final tour documents which will be sent 3 - 4 weeks prior to departure. There is no accommodation booked for the night prior to the tour, and travellers who wish to arrive early will need to contact the starting point hotel directly to make a booking.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends in London, where you will arrive at around 18:30 hrs – 21:30 hrs. Details of the finishing point will be confirmed in your final tour documents, which will be sent 3 - 4 weeks prior to departure.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers aren't included in the price of this tour, however, you can book your transfers through Expat Explore. These need to be booked more than10 days prior to departure. Please contact our Travel Experts with the following information to arrange these.
Number of people:
Arrival/Departure Airport & terminal:
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Darren, 54 years old1st April 2017
Best of Eastern Europe - 11 Days
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- May 2020
- WednesdayMay 29, 2019from Rome11 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to LondonOnly 3 seats left$350$1,880-19%USD $1,530
- WednesdayJun 26, 2019from Rome11 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to London5 seats left$535$1,880-28%USD $1,345
- WednesdayJul 3, 2019from Rome11 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to London5 seats left$230$1,880-12%USD $1,650
- WednesdayJul 24, 2019from Rome11 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to LondonOnly 3 seats left$230$1,880-12%USD $1,650
- WednesdayJul 31, 2019from Rome11 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to London6 seats left$230$1,880-12%USD $1,650
- WednesdayAug 21, 2019from Rome11 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to LondonOnly 2 seats left$230$1,880-12%USD $1,650
- WednesdayAug 28, 2019from Rome11 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to LondonOnly 3 seats left$230$1,880-12%USD $1,650
- WednesdaySep 18, 2019from Rome11 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to LondonOnly 3 seats left$155$1,880-8%USD $1,725
- WednesdaySep 25, 2019from Rome11 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to LondonOnly 3 seats left$300$1,880-16%USD $1,580
- ThursdayMay 7, 2020from Rome11 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to London5 seats left$155$1,880-8%USD $1,725
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Slovenia , Slovakia , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2019 the full payment of $1,345 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1345 for Best of Eastern Europe - 11 Days, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 183 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 117 km
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 300 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 253 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 118 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,345 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,075 tours in Europe
- covered by 530 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Eastern Europe - 11 Days