Best of Eastern Europe - 11 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,575
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Rather Poor
- SOSandraWritten on August 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentFor the entire tour we were fed so much relevant and amazing history about every country that we visited, with a touch of humour from our tour guide beautiful Fran who has so much energy, Rob was our very skilled driver and was so happy to help everyone. I highly recommend this organisation, best holiday that fulfilled every expectation I could have ever imaginedShow detailed ratings
- LindsayWritten on June 9, 20174.0 - GoodThe trip was everything I expected and more! It was so well thought out and planned plus our tour leader and driver were fantastic! I can't wait to travel with them again!Show detailed ratings
- OOOtimWritten on October 10, 20165.0 - ExcellentMy 18 day European tour was great and enjoyable. I can only compare it to the African tour i did in a small country called Uganda, no wonder Churchill called it the pearl of Africa. Keyo tours and travel organized my trip and am not regretting. Thanks Keyo tours and travel.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Rome - Venice
- Day 2: Ljubljana - Zagreb
- Day 3: Zagreb - Budapest
- Day 4: Bratislava - Vienna
- Day 5: Vienna - Free day
- Day 6: Prague
- Day 7: Dresden - Berlin
- Day 8: Berlin - Free day
- Day 9: Berlin - Amsterdam
- Day 10: Dutch countryside tour - Free afternoon in Amsterdam
- Day 11: Bruges - London
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
What kind of transportation would you use on this tour?
The tour is a coach tour so you will move from one city to the other by bus.
- September 1, 2016
Does this tour include hotel stays?
This tour includes 10 nights' accommodation in twin rooms with private en-suite facilities. Single travellers have the option to pay a single supplement to ensure a private room.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
Best of Eastern Europe - 11 Days
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- May 2019
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Rome11 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $2,450
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from Rome11 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat left$875$2,450-36%USD $1,575
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Rome11 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to London4 seats left$715$2,450-29%USD $1,735
- WednesdayJul 18, 2018from Rome11 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to London6 seats left$715$2,450-29%USD $1,735
- WednesdayAug 1, 2018from Rome11 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $2,450
- WednesdayAug 15, 2018from Rome11 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to London10+ seats left$715$2,450-29%USD $1,735
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from Rome11 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to London4 seats left$715$2,450-29%USD $1,735
- WednesdaySep 12, 2018from Rome11 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$715$2,450-29%USD $1,735
- WednesdaySep 26, 2018from Rome11 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $2,450
- WednesdayOct 10, 2018from Rome11 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to London5 seats left$715$2,450-29%USD $1,735
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Slovenia , Slovakia , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 July 2018 the full payment of $1,575 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1575 for Best of Eastern Europe - 11 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 183 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 117 km
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 300 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 253 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 118 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,575 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Eastern Europe - 11 Days