Britain and Ireland Delight (10 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,488
- Admire elegant Georgian architecture
- Drive along the rugged Ayrshire coast
- Enjoy lively street performers in Dublin
- Unwind and relax at a Roman bath
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- KPKayleighWritten on May 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentAn amazing trip! A perfect first trip to the UK and Ireland!Show detailed ratings
- EEvaLynchComerWritten on May 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis tour was absolutely amazing! It was the adventure of a lifetime and I loved it!Show detailed ratings
- KCKaitlyndWritten on May 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentI went on this trip as a birthday present to myself and oh what a present it was!! Our tour director, James, made sure that I had the greatest time and I could not appreciate his efforts more. I highly recommend treating yourself to this once in a lifetime experience.Show detailed ratings
- AWAlanWritten on May 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat tour, fast paced but lots of fun. James was great, lots of jokes and fun and he went the extra mile for everyone. Rooms variable but beds always clean and comfortable. Coach was kept very cleanShow detailed ratings
- GMGlennWritten on April 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentJordana, our Tour Director was exceptional! Her knowledge of the places on the tour route was very comprehensive and informative. She was very good at making every traveler feel important and valued. Jordana went out of her way to provide a high quality tour. She was also very helpful with attending to traveler issues and problems, that were not even associated with the tour directly, such as post tour travel problems that arose. My daughter and I will consider taking additional tours provided that Jordana is the Tour DirectorShow detailed ratings
- LNlynetteWritten on April 26, 20183.5 - Goodsteen had a great attitude &was very friendly as was paul the driver they made the tour very enjoyable.Some of the accommodation was very small eg[ibis]Show detailed ratings
- JAJulieWritten on April 8, 20183.5 - GoodWe were able to see many places in a short time. There was far too much time in some places, not enough in others. All accommodations were clean. Our driver was excellent. All in all a good value trip to see a lot in a little time.Show detailed ratings
- MareeWritten on April 7, 20184.0 - GoodTour was great, Glasgow accommodation uncomfortable beds and very small beds, Waterford hotel room had dripping pipe very noisy through the night and very hard beds Dublin and Cardiff hotels were very goodShow detailed ratings
- DDawnkinseyWritten on March 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentMy tour was actually in the uk to Scotland from London. I was on tour in 2011 I can not remember the guide but she was excellent. I shared a room with a lovely Australian lady and we got on so well. The driver was so good. I would recommend cost savers to anyone. This was my second tour with costssavers. The choice of hotels were excellent and very good value for money. Food in hotels was of a high standard. Our group was great fun and having caught the. Melody Ship to Italy I met my daughter in Italy and flew to uk for this tour. The scenery was beautiful and I loved every bit of the tour often looking at my DVDs I took to remind me of the great memories. I can not load my DVDs the technology is too much for. A 74 year old duck.Show detailed ratings
- GMGregoryWritten on June 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis tour was great! We had a wonderful tour director, Pete, who was extremely professional, but also very fun and personable. We also had a fabulous driver, Ian. This tour definitely met our expectations & then some. Most of the hotels were better than we expected. The only hotels we didn't like are the Ibis chain. We plan to take another tour in the future.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London
- Day 2: London – Stratford-upon-Avon – York – Bradford
- Day 3: Bradford – Lake District – Gretna Green – Glasgow (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Edinburgh Excursion
- Day 5: Glasgow – Belfast – Dublin (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Dublin Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 7: Dublin – Kilkenny – Waterford
- Day 8: Waterford – Cardiff
- Day 9: Cardiff – Bath – Windsor – London
- Day 10: Depart London
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 9, 2018
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
A single supplement is available for this tour at an additional cost, please contact our customer support team to arrange this.
- April 3, 2018
When and where does the tour end?
On the last day of the tour full breakfast is included at the Ibis Earls Court hotel. After this, you say goodbye to your travelling friends at the end of your amazing holiday.
Please note the ending point is subject to change until your final documents have been issued.
- April 3, 2018
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrival day, which means that you can arrive in London anytime during the first day. After checking in to the Ibis Earls Court hotel the rest of your day is free to explore this magical city.
Please note the meeting point is subject to change until your final documents have been issued.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jeanette24th January 2018
Britain and Ireland Delight (10 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- FridayJun 1, 2018from London10 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to London10+ seats left$63USD $1,507
- FridayJun 8, 2018from London10 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to London10+ seats left$63USD $1,507
- FridayJun 15, 2018from London10 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to London0 seats left$63USD $1,507
- FridayJun 22, 2018from London10 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat left$63USD $1,507
- FridayJun 29, 2018from London10 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to London0 seats left$63USD $1,507
- FridayJul 6, 2018from London10 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat left$63USD $1,507Book Now Hold my
- FridayJul 13, 2018from London10 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to London0 seats left$63USD $1,507
- FridayJul 20, 2018from London10 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to London0 seats left$61USD $1,459
- FridayJul 27, 2018from London10 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to London0 seats left$61USD $1,459
- FridayAug 3, 2018from London10 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to London0 seats left$61USD $1,459
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 July 2018 the full payment of $1,488 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1488 for Britain and Ireland Delight (10 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 133 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 201 km
- York (England)
- 138 km
- Grasmere (England)
- 60 km
- Gretna Green (Scotland)
- 122 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 67 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 67 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 177 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
- 140 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,488 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,926 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 14 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Britain and Ireland Delight (10 Days)