Britain and Ireland Delight (10 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,188
- Rather Poor
- KinyordaWritten on November 5, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Excellent package. Overall Trafalgar was amazing. Some communication issues between Tour Radar and Trafalgar. Would book directly with Trafalgar rather than going through Tour Radar if the pricing is similar in the future.
- CJCaroleWritten on October 11, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall a really good tour!
- MWMarkWritten on September 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It's a bit of a whirlwind because so much is covered in a fairly short time period. All in all, it was what we expected and was well done. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and very entertaining.
- TPTerryWritten on September 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The scenery was breathtaking. Saw a lot in 10 Days! Food was better than expected. Our guide was knowledgeable & funny! I would definitely recommend this tour!
- SBSerenaWritten on August 27, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Awesome trip! 8 days of travelling with the group, and then the first and last days are counted as arrival and departure days. You end up seeing a little bit of a ton of stuff. I'd never been to the UK before, so this was kind of my sampler tour, and then... Read more
- RFRichardWritten on August 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I loved the tour but thought it a little too compressed ,more time or fewer stops would have made for a more leisurely and enjoyable experience.
- KDKirkWritten on June 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
There are so many cities to visit. It's just there is not enough time to really enjoy all of it.
- RMRobertWritten on June 17, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Some accommodation cramped, others excellent. First included dinner disgusting. Breakfasts in general good but lacking in variety from place to place. Too long free time wandering the streets at some of our stops.
- GDGerrieWritten on May 28, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Hotels in Bradford and Waterford not good. Travel director well educated but can give some more info
- KPKayleighWritten on May 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
An amazing trip! A perfect first trip to the UK and Ireland!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London
- Day 2: London – Stratford-upon-Avon – York – Bradford
- Day 3: Bradford – Lake District – Gretna Green – Glasgow (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Edinburgh Excursion
- Day 5: Glasgow – Belfast – Dublin (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Dublin Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 7: Dublin – Kilkenny – Waterford
- Day 8: Waterford – Cardiff
- Day 9: Cardiff – Bath – Windsor – London
- Day 10: Depart London
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How much free time do we get on this tour?
There is free time scheduled for days 1, 4 and 6 where you have the day to do whatever you please. It's your opportunity to grab a cup of tea and explore London, Edinburgh and Dublin!
Is there any opportunities for hiking on this tour?
There are no hiking opportunities on this tour. However, there is plenty of free time throughout the tour where you can certainly go hiking.
How many people will be on this tour?
You should expect to see approximately 45 people on this tour. This allows you to meet like-minded people and create lasting friendships!
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
Britain and Ireland Delight (10 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- FridayMar 29, 2019from London10 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to London10+ seats left$50USD $1,625+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- SundayMar 31, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to London10+ seats left$45USD $1,450+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- FridayApr 5, 2019from London10 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to London9 seats left$46USD $1,479+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- FridayApr 12, 2019from London10 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to London9 seats left$46USD $1,479+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- FridayApr 19, 2019from London10 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to London10+ seats left$46USD $1,479+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- FridayApr 26, 2019from London10 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to London10+ seats left$46USD $1,479+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- FridayMay 3, 2019from London10 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to London9 seats left$46USD $1,479+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- FridayMay 10, 2019from London10 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to London10+ seats left$46USD $1,479+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- FridayMay 17, 2019from London10 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to London10+ seats left$52USD $1,673+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- SundayMay 19, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to London9 seats left$46USD $1,479+ $15 Government V A T Tax
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 February 2019 the full payment of $1,188 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1188 for Britain and Ireland Delight (10 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 133 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 201 km
- York (England)
- 138 km
- Grasmere (England)
- 60 km
- Gretna Green (Scotland)
- 122 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 67 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 67 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 177 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
- 140 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,188 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,052 tours in Europe
- covered by 312 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 25 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Britain and Ireland Delight (10 Days)