Britain and Ireland Delight (10 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,176
- Stroll the streets of London, England’s vibrant capital
- View Wordsworth’s grave at St. Oswald's Church
- Join and orientation tour in the dynamic Glasgow
- Explore Edinburgh and see its castle and the Royal Mile
- Visit Windsor, royal palace and the world’s oldest castle
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- TPTerryWritten on September 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe scenery was breathtaking. Saw a lot in 10 Days! Food was better than expected. Our guide was knowledgeable & funny! I would definitely recommend this tour!Show detailed ratings
- SBSerenaWritten on August 27, 20184.0 - GoodAwesome trip! 8 days of travelling with the group, and then the first and last days are counted as arrival and departure days. You end up seeing a little bit of a ton of stuff. I'd never been to the UK before, so this was kind of my sampler tour, and then the next time I go I'll probably concentrate on just one area at a time.Show detailed ratings
- RFRichardWritten on August 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentI loved the tour but thought it a little too compressed ,more time or fewer stops would have made for a more leisurely and enjoyable experience.Show detailed ratings
- KDKirkWritten on June 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentThere are so many cities to visit. It's just there is not enough time to really enjoy all of it.Show detailed ratings
- RMRobertWritten on June 17, 20184.0 - GoodSome accommodation cramped, others excellent. First included dinner disgusting. Breakfasts in general good but lacking in variety from place to place. Too long free time wandering the streets at some of our stops.Show detailed ratings
- GDGerrieWritten on May 28, 20183.5 - GoodHotels in Bradford and Waterford not good. Travel director well educated but can give some more infoShow detailed ratings
- KPKayleighWritten on May 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentAn amazing trip! A perfect first trip to the UK and Ireland!Show detailed ratings
- EEvaLynchComerWritten on May 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis tour was absolutely amazing! It was the adventure of a lifetime and I loved it!Show detailed ratings
- KCKaitlyndWritten on May 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentI went on this trip as a birthday present to myself and oh what a present it was!! Our tour director, James, made sure that I had the greatest time and I could not appreciate his efforts more. I highly recommend treating yourself to this once in a lifetime experience.Show detailed ratings
- AWAlanWritten on May 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat tour, fast paced but lots of fun. James was great, lots of jokes and fun and he went the extra mile for everyone. Rooms variable but beds always clean and comfortable. Coach was kept very cleanShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London
- Day 2: London – Stratford-upon-Avon – York – Bradford
- Day 3: Bradford – Lake District – Gretna Green – Glasgow (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Edinburgh Excursion
- Day 5: Glasgow – Belfast – Dublin (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Dublin Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 7: Dublin – Kilkenny – Waterford
- Day 8: Waterford – Cardiff
- Day 9: Cardiff – Bath – Windsor – London
- Day 10: Depart London
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
A single supplement is available for this tour at an additional cost, please contact our customer support team to arrange this.
When and where does the tour end?
On the last day of the tour full breakfast is included at the Ibis Earls Court hotel. After this, you say goodbye to your travelling friends at the end of your amazing holiday.
Please note the ending point is subject to change until your final documents have been issued.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrival day, which means that you can arrive in London anytime during the first day. After checking in to the Ibis Earls Court hotel the rest of your day is free to explore this magical city.
Please note the meeting point is subject to change until your final documents have been issued.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
Britain and Ireland Delight (10 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridaySep 28, 2018from London10 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to London10+ seats left$62DealUSD $1,488
- FridayOct 5, 2018from London10 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to London0 seats left$62USD $1,488Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayOct 12, 2018from London10 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to LondonNot available in your region
- FridayNov 2, 2018from London10 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to London10+ seats left$61DealUSD $1,464
- FridayNov 16, 2018from London10 DaysSundayNov 25, 2018to London10+ seats left$61DealUSD $1,464
- FridayNov 30, 2018from London10 DaysSundayDec 9, 2018to London0 seats left$61USD $1,464Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayDec 7, 2018from London10 DaysSundayDec 16, 2018to London8 seats left$61DealUSD $1,464
- FridayDec 14, 2018from London10 DaysSundayDec 23, 2018to London10+ seats left$65DealUSD $1,560
- ThursdayDec 20, 2018from London10 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to London10+ seats left$65DealUSD $1,560
- FridayDec 28, 2018from London10 DaysSundayJan 6, 2019to London8 seats left$65DealUSD $1,560
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 November 2018 the full payment of $1,176 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1176 for Britain and Ireland Delight (10 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 133 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 201 km
- York (England)
- 138 km
- Grasmere (England)
- 60 km
- Gretna Green (Scotland)
- 122 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 67 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 67 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 177 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
- 140 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,176 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 22 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Britain and Ireland Delight (10 Days)