Canadas Rockies Summer
- Our saving
- US $ 1,733
- +7 Destinations
- Canadian Rockies
- See snow-capped peaks reflected in iconic Lake Louise
- Travel along the spectacular Icefields Parkway
- Keep an eye out for grizzly bears, moose and elk
- Ride the Ice Explorer over the Athabasca Glacier
- Hear tales from a real Canadian Mountie
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Calgary
- Day 2: Calgary – Lake Louise – Jasper National Park (2 Nights)
- Day 3: Jasper Sightseeing
- Day 4: Jasper – Athabasca Glacier – Banff (3 Nights)
- Day 5: Banff Sightseeing
- Day 6: Banff
- Day 7: Banff – Calgary
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- DimitriosWritten on August 23, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Would have liked more time to hike in the mountains; guide was excellent but accomodations could have been better for the price.Review collected by Trafalgar
- KathyWritten on August 15, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was exactly "as advertised." Stunning scenery and an excellent guide and driver. I highly recommend this tour!Review collected by Trafalgar
- MarkWritten on August 5, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Top notch treatment. Very accommodating. Meals were very good to excellent. Gave us some options when a few excursions were rained out. Guide took time to get to know you on a personal level.Review collected by Trafalgar
- EvaWritten on July 22, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wonderful tour! Every thing was perfect.Review collected by Trafalgar
- JennyWritten on July 14, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour...Ron was a wonderful guide, full of knowledge, tips and a great storyteller. He is also a true patriot and his love of Canada comes through with each word. Everything ran like clockwork, but without pressure. The hotels were comfortable and cozy... Read moreReview collected by Trafalgar
- GGregoryZaretskyWritten on July 14, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Let me state from the outset that our Journey through the Clouds on board of Rocky Mountaineer was a very pleasant experience. We would definitely recommend it to a friend. (And we already have!). However, this review is focused on the areas that need... Read more
- PeterWritten on June 25, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing tour; brilliant guide; wonderful driver. One of the best tours I've ever done.Review collected by Trafalgar
- DaniviaWritten on June 24, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I like everything in this tour, it was very profissional . Very nice!!!Review collected by Trafalgar
- JohnWritten on June 22, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We enjoyed watching the Rocky Mountains from Calgary with the snow. They looked beautiful.Review collected by Trafalgar
- RandallWritten on September 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Ben Hutchison is a valuable member of your team . I would do what you can to keep him around for a long time. He added greatly to our overall experience.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a hotel list available?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date, and your specific accommodation details will be listed in your final tour documents. This is a list of accommodations that the operator will typically use on this tour:
Banff Park Lodge
Hopefully, this list will give you a better idea of what kind of accommodation you can expect while on tour.
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Love Travel?
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Summer
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Winter
Guides who have led this tour
- "Born and raised in Vancouver Canada, I studied Canadian and European history in university before settling..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynn9th June 2019
Canadas Rockies Summer
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- ThursdaySep 5, 2019from Calgary7 DaysWednesdaySep 11, 2019to Calgary0 seats leftUSD $2,275Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondaySep 9, 2019from Calgary7 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Calgary10+ seats leftUSD $2,275
- MondaySep 16, 2019from Calgary7 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to CalgaryOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,275
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Calgary7 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Calgary10+ seats leftUSD $2,250
- ThursdaySep 26, 2019from Calgary7 DaysWednesdayOct 2, 2019to Calgary10+ seats leftUSD $2,195
- MondayMay 4, 2020from Calgary7 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to Calgary9 seats left$193$1,925-10%USD $1,733
- MondayMay 11, 2020from Calgary7 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to Calgary10+ seats left$198$1,975-10%USD $1,778
- MondayMay 18, 2020from Calgary7 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to Calgary9 seats left$200$1,995-10%USD $1,796
- MondayMay 25, 2020from Calgary7 DaysSundayMay 31, 2020to Calgary10+ seats left$200$1,995-10%USD $1,796
- MondayJun 1, 2020from Calgary7 DaysSundayJun 7, 2020to Calgary9 seats left$218$2,175-10%USD $1,958
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Calgary.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 14 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 October 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Calgary (Canada)
- 156 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 206 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 210 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 46 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 32 km
- Moraine Lake (Canada)
- 26 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 61 km
- Canmore (Canada)
- 90 km
- Calgary (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,733 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,994 tours in North America
- covered by 113 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 101 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Canadas Rockies Summer