Canada's Rockies with Rocky Mountaineer (Goldleaf)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,733
- Cruise the Icefields Parkway past Lake Louise
- Take a guided walk through Maligne Canyon & Lake
- Crunch across the glistening icefield of Athabasca Glacier
- Ride the Rocky Mountaineer through majestic mountains
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Calgary
- Day 2: Calgary – Lake Louise – Jasper National Park (2 Nights)
- Day 3: Jasper Sightseeing
- Day 4: Jasper – Athabasca Glacier – Banff (3 Nights)
- Day 5: Banff Sightseeing
- Day 6: Banff
- Day 7: Banff – Kamloops
- Day 8: Kamloops – Vancouver
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AnneWritten on September 26, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great time very good ,guide and driver
- KJKáriWritten on September 6, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
YES WE REALLY LIKED IT. This was a nice trip, the scenery, the guide and the people wer very nice.
- ZRZionaWritten on August 27, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This review rating is about my experiences with Tour Radar as a tour agent/operator for the Canadian Rockies adventure. Unfortunately, my dealing with this company and not Trafalgar directly was VERY INEFFICIENT.. The tour experience with Trafalgar was... Read more
- GWGloriaWritten on August 27, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This rating is a review of Tour Radar and my experiences of the Canadian Rockies adventure. Unfortunately my booking arrangements with Tour Radar was very inefficient. The Tour experience with Trafalgar was rated above. However, dealing with Tour Radar... Read more
- HAHelen JWritten on August 26, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had the best time and we thank you Virginia Woos
- AAnonymousWritten on August 26, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip of a lifetime. Very sad for it to end.
- DimitriosWritten on August 23, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Would have liked more time to hike in the mountains; guide was excellent but accomodations could have been better for the price.
- KRKathyWritten on August 15, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was exactly "as advertised." Stunning scenery and an excellent guide and driver. I highly recommend this tour!
- AAnonymousWritten on August 5, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Virginia & JT did a wonderful job making our tour seamless and very enjoyable
- MarkWritten on August 5, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Top notch treatment. Very accommodating. Meals were very good to excellent. Gave us some options when a few excursions were rained out. Guide took time to get to know you on a personal level.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
On the last day of this tour, you will continue your journey by rail through British Colombia to Vancouver. Upon arrival into Vancouver, your included transfer will take you to the Vancouver International Airport or the Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront. The airport arrival will be between 6:30 pm and 8:30 pm, so please be aware of departure time when booking your flights home!
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at Westin Calgary in downtown Calgary anytime during the day. Spend your day settling in at your hotel and gather around at 6 pm to meet with your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception. Please be aware that the meeting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
With Trafalgar, you receive a complimentary arrival and departure transfer by shuttle, minivan or taxi between designated airports and Trafalgar hotels on the scheduled starting and ending day of your holiday.
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Love Travel?
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Summer
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Winter
Guides who have led this tour
- "Born and raised in Vancouver Canada, I studied Canadian and European history in university before settling..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Fiona3rd October 2019
Canada's Rockies with Rocky Mountaineer (Goldleaf)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- MondayMay 4, 2020from Calgary8 DaysMondayMay 11, 2020to Vancouver9 seats left$193$1,925-10%USD $1,733+ $2,250 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas RockiesSharing a twin room
- MondayMay 11, 2020from Calgary8 DaysMondayMay 18, 2020to Vancouver10+ seats leftUSD $1,975+ $2,250 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas RockiesSharing a twin room
- MondayMay 18, 2020from Calgary8 DaysMondayMay 25, 2020to Vancouver9 seats left$200$1,995-10%USD $1,796+ $2,250 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas RockiesSharing a twin room
- MondayMay 25, 2020from Calgary8 DaysMondayJun 1, 2020to Vancouver10+ seats left$200$1,995-10%USD $1,796+ $2,250 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas RockiesSharing a twin room
- MondayJun 1, 2020from Calgary8 DaysMondayJun 8, 2020to Vancouver9 seats left$218$2,175-10%USD $1,958+ $2,250 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas RockiesSharing a twin room
- MondayJun 8, 2020from Calgary8 DaysMondayJun 15, 2020to Vancouver10+ seats left$218$2,175-10%USD $1,958+ $2,250 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas RockiesSharing a twin room
- MondayJun 15, 2020from Calgary8 DaysMondayJun 22, 2020to Vancouver8 seats left$220$2,195-10%USD $1,976+ $2,250 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas RockiesSharing a twin room
- MondayJun 22, 2020from Calgary8 DaysMondayJun 29, 2020to Vancouver10+ seats left$220$2,195-10%USD $1,976+ $2,250 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas RockiesSharing a twin room
- MondayJul 6, 2020from Calgary8 DaysMondayJul 13, 2020to Vancouver8 seats left$225$2,250-10%USD $2,025+ $2,250 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas RockiesSharing a twin room
- MondayJul 13, 2020from Calgary8 DaysMondayJul 20, 2020to Vancouver10+ seats left$225$2,250-10%USD $2,025+ $2,250 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas RockiesSharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Calgary is the starting point and Vancouver is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 10 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 10 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Calgary (Canada)
- 156 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 207 km
- Jasper (Canada)
- 212 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 321 km
- Kamloops (Canada)
- 254 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,733 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,986 tours in North America
- covered by 112 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 157 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Canada's Rockies with Rocky Mountaineer (Goldleaf)