Canadas Rockies with Rocky Mountaineer Goldleaf Summer 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,040
- +4 Destinations
- Canadian Rockies
- Explore Calgary
- Cruise along Maligne Lake
- Visit Jasper, Yoho and Banff National Parks
- Ride aboard an Ice Explorer on the Athabasca Glacier
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- PennyWritten on May 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentVery knowledgeable guide, very well planned and organized tour.Show detailed ratings
- JPJohnWritten on December 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur tour of the Canadian Rockies was outstanding. Our tour director, Ben Hutchinson, was first class and engaging throughout our two week tour.Show detailed ratings
- SOStephenWritten on December 24, 20174.5 - ExcellentWe were on the Canadian Rocky trip with Ben Hutchinson. It was a great trip. Ben kept us in stitches with his humor and bus games. He educated us with his knowledge of the area and history. I have gone on a trip since with a different guide and Ben stands head and shoulders above in quality.Show detailed ratings
- AAAidanWritten on December 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe went on a trip in the Canadian Rockies with Ben and everything was great. The bus driver and Ben had great senses of humor, along with an extraordinary ability to make anything around you seem unique. BEST TRIP EVER!Show detailed ratings
- BWBrianWritten on December 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentGreat tour, cruise and rail journey. Bens knowledge and professionalism exceede our expectations. Stayed in first class accommodation, clean and comfortable coach, would not hesitate to tour withBen again.Show detailed ratings
- SDScottWritten on December 24, 20174.5 - ExcellentFantastic trip, knowledgeable, friendly, efficient and helpful guide who made our trip, thanks Ben.Show detailed ratings
- TStrudyWritten on December 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur tour with Trafalgar started in Calgary on 15th may 2017. There were three of us on this Tour all from Perth western Australia. We met up with our tour guide Ben Hutchinson, and were greeted very warmly, he made us feel like a part of his family. The 7day tour took us from Calgary through to Banff - Canmore,-Calgary.What a fantastic experience. The Tour was made very special because of Ben. His knowledge of the areas were great. He never failed to excite us with his whit and consideration of the whole group we were with we had a special needs young woman on board the bus and he treated her with great respect at all times I became ill with the a cold while on tour he went out of his way to get me some medication while we were having a special dinner. Thank you Ben.The rest of the tour was amazing with great Hotels and events . Ben has to be a great asset to your company and wish him all the best for his future as not only a great tour guide but as a wonderful person. Thank You Ben.Show detailed ratings
- MEMaryWritten on December 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentBen was our tour guide on the Canadian Rockie Mt tour Sept. 25. Fabulous tour and the best guide EVER. We learned about the history of Canada and the culture in the area. He always went out of his way to provide a personal support when needed and made the best of every hour on the trip. Makes us wanting to use Trafalgar again.Show detailed ratings
- CKCANDACEWritten on December 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentBen is the best tour guide ever! He went out of his way to make a special needs feel very welcome and celebrated her birthday.Show detailed ratings
- RJRogerWritten on December 19, 20174.0 - GoodOur tour Majesty of the Rockies and Rocky Mountaineer was made special by our tour guide, Ben Hutchinson. Of all the tours we have taken we have never met a tour guide of the quality of Ben, his knowledge of Canadian facts, figures, and history are second to none that coupled with his great personality make him one of a kind and very special.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Calgary
- Day 2: Calgary – Lake Louise – Jasper National Park (2 Nights)
- Day 3: Jasper Sightseeing
- Day 4: Jasper – Athabasca Glacier – Banff (3 Nights)
- Day 5: Banff Sightseeing
- Day 6: Banff
- Day 7: Banff - Kamloops
- Day 8: Kamloops - Vancouver
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 10, 2018
When and where does the tour end?
On the last day of this tour, you will continue your journey by rail through British Colombia to Vancouver. Upon arrival into Vancouver, your included transfer will take you to the Vancouver International Airport or the Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront. The airport arrival will be between 6:30 pm and 8:30 pm, so please be aware of departure time when booking your flights home!
- May 10, 2018
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at Westin Calgary in downtown Calgary anytime during the day. Spend your day settling in at your hotel and gather around at 6 pm to meet with your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception. Please be aware that the meeting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
- May 10, 2018
Do you arrange airport transfers?
With Trafalgar, you receive a complimentary arrival and departure transfer by shuttle, minivan or taxi between designated airports and Trafalgar hotels on the scheduled starting and ending day of your holiday.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Born and raised in Vancouver Canada, I studied Canadian and European history in university before settling..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marie1st February 2018
Canadas Rockies with Rocky Mountaineer Goldleaf Summer 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Calgary8 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$82USD $1,968+ $2,086 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas Rockies
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Calgary8 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$82USD $1,968+ $2,086 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas Rockies
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Calgary8 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$85USD $2,040+ $2,086 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas Rockies
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Calgary8 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$85USD $2,040+ $2,086 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas Rockies
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Calgary8 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$85USD $2,040+ $2,086 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas Rockies
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Calgary8 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$85USD $2,040+ $2,086 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas Rockies
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Calgary8 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$85USD $2,040+ $2,086 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas Rockies
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Calgary8 DaysMondayAug 27, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$85USD $2,040+ $2,086 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas Rockies
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Calgary8 DaysMondaySep 10, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$85USD $2,040+ $2,086 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas Rockies
- MondaySep 10, 2018from Calgary8 DaysMondaySep 17, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$85USD $2,040+ $2,086 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas Rockies
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Calgary is the starting point and Vancouver is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 July 2018 the full payment of $2,040 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2040 for Canadas Rockies with Rocky Mountaineer Goldleaf Summer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Calgary (Canada)
- 156 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 207 km
- Jasper (Canada)
- 212 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 321 km
- Kamloops (Canada)
- 254 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,040 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,541 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 105 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Canadas Rockies with Rocky Mountaineer Goldleaf Summer 2018