Canadas Rockies with Rocky Mountaineer Goldleaf Summer 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 1,948
- Cruise the Icefields Parkway past Lake Louise
- Take a guided walk through Maligne Canyon & Lake
- Crunch across the glistening icefield of Athabasca Glacier
- Ride the Rocky Mountaineer through majestic mountains
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure
- Rather Poor
- RandallWritten on September 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Ben Hutchison is a valuable member of your team . I would do what you can to keep him around for a long time. He added greatly to our overall experience.
- NDNancyWritten on September 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved every minute of this tour and I didn’t want it to end. Virginia was wonderful and worked so hard to make this a fabulous experience...she did. I would do it again!
- TaarishaWritten on September 5, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Ben was an absolute delight as a tour director and made our Canadian Rockies experience so memorable! He is knowledgeable, entertaining, hard working, genuinely cares for everyone and does his very best to make sure everyone has a great time! I have not... Read more
- JosephWritten on August 23, 20182.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
Everything was fine until we got to Jasper they had us at Sawridge Inn, checking took over an hour restaurant staff watched us as we struggled with our bags we had the misfortune of eating in their dining room Walters and I’ve never been in a restaurant... Read more
- JPJignaWritten on June 19, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved everything. Myself being vegetarian only issue was with the food.
- OOctaviusSDauzWritten on June 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
In all aspects, EXCELLENT! This was made possible with our persevering and very caring Tour Director, Kassie Jones. She is definitely a pro in organizing all our activities to the minutest detail. Needless to say she merits advancement in her career.
- RKRAVISHWritten on June 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Banff was very scenic and serene Maligne and moraine lakes were spectacular.
- PennyWritten on May 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very knowledgeable guide, very well planned and organized tour.
- JPJohnWritten on December 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour of the Canadian Rockies was outstanding. Our tour director, Ben Hutchinson, was first class and engaging throughout our two week tour.
- KSKathrynWritten on December 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wonderful tour. Ben was very entertaining and competent.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Calgary
- Day 2: Calgary – Lake Louise – Jasper National Park (2 Nights)
- Day 3: Jasper Sightseeing
- Day 4: Jasper – Athabasca Glacier – Banff (3 Nights)
- Day 5: Banff Sightseeing
- Day 6: Banff
- Day 7: Banff – Kamloops
- Day 8: Kamloops – Vancouver
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Love Travel?
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Summer
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Winter
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
On the last day of this tour, you will continue your journey by rail through British Colombia to Vancouver. Upon arrival into Vancouver, your included transfer will take you to the Vancouver International Airport or the Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront. The airport arrival will be between 6:30 pm and 8:30 pm, so please be aware of departure time when booking your flights home!
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at Westin Calgary in downtown Calgary anytime during the day. Spend your day settling in at your hotel and gather around at 6 pm to meet with your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception. Please be aware that the meeting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
With Trafalgar, you receive a complimentary arrival and departure transfer by shuttle, minivan or taxi between designated airports and Trafalgar hotels on the scheduled starting and ending day of your holiday.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Born and raised in Vancouver Canada, I studied Canadian and European history in university before settling..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lillian16th January 2019
Canadas Rockies with Rocky Mountaineer Goldleaf Summer 2019
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Calgary8 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to Vancouver7 seats left$103$2,050-5%USD $1,948+ $2,250 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas Rockies
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Calgary8 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to Vancouver8 seats leftUSD $2,050+ $2,250 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas Rockies
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Calgary8 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to VancouverOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,050+ $2,250 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas Rockies
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Calgary8 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to Vancouver8 seats left$109$2,175-5%USD $2,066+ $2,250 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas Rockies
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Calgary8 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats leftUSD $2,175+ $2,250 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas Rockies
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Calgary8 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats leftUSD $2,225+ $2,250 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas Rockies
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Calgary8 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to VancouverOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,225+ $2,250 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas Rockies
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Calgary8 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to Vancouver0 seats leftUSD $2,225+ $2,250 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas RockiesSold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayJul 29, 2019from Calgary8 DaysMondayAug 5, 2019to VancouverOnly 1 seat left$111$2,225-5%USD $2,114+ $2,275 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas Rockies
- MondayAug 5, 2019from Calgary8 DaysMondayAug 12, 2019to Vancouver7 seats left$111$2,225-5%USD $2,114+ $2,275 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas Rockies
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Calgary is the starting point and Vancouver is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 April 2019 the full payment of $1,948 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1948 for Canadas Rockies with Rocky Mountaineer Goldleaf Summer 2019, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Calgary (Canada)
- 156 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 207 km
- Jasper (Canada)
- 212 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 321 km
- Kamloops (Canada)
- 254 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,948 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,929 tours in North America
- covered by 85 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 156 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Canadas Rockies with Rocky Mountaineer Goldleaf Summer 2019