Canadas Rockies with Rocky Mountaineer Goldleaf Summer 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 1,845
- Explore Calgary
- Cruise along Maligne Lake
- Visit Jasper, Yoho and Banff National Parks
- Ride aboard an Ice Explorer on the Athabasca Glacier
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- RandallWritten on September 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentBen Hutchison is a valuable member of your team . I would do what you can to keep him around for a long time. He added greatly to our overall experience.Show detailed ratings
- NDNancyWritten on September 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentLoved every minute of this tour and I didn’t want it to end. Virginia was wonderful and worked so hard to make this a fabulous experience...she did. I would do it again!Show detailed ratings
- TaarishaWritten on September 5, 20184.5 - ExcellentBen was an absolute delight as a tour director and made our Canadian Rockies experience so memorable! He is knowledgeable, entertaining, hard working, genuinely cares for everyone and does his very best to make sure everyone has a great time! I have not seen any guide put in so much effort into small things like creative bus games, preparing snack packets and giving guests little treats as part of the experience...it was truly personal and special in addition to the amazing sights and stays in the cities! I would highly recommend him and hope we see him on another tour! Thank you so so much Ben for a fabulous vacation! You are the best guide ever!Show detailed ratings
- JosephWritten on August 23, 20182.0 - Rather poorEverything was fine until we got to Jasper they had us at Sawridge Inn, checking took over an hour restaurant staff watched us as we struggled with our bags we had the misfortune of eating in their dining room Walters and I’ve never been in a restaurant where the staff serviced with contempt the food was cold and tasteless but the management was condescending and arrogant which I found ridiculous perhaps they should go to a city restaurant and see how things should be The managers name was Nick he should be firedShow detailed ratings
- JPJignaWritten on June 19, 20184.5 - ExcellentLoved everything. Myself being vegetarian only issue was with the food.Show detailed ratings
- OOctaviusSDauzWritten on June 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentIn all aspects, EXCELLENT! This was made possible with our persevering and very caring Tour Director, Kassie Jones. She is definitely a pro in organizing all our activities to the minutest detail. Needless to say she merits advancement in her career.Show detailed ratings
- RKRAVISHWritten on June 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentBanff was very scenic and serene Maligne and moraine lakes were spectacular.Show detailed ratings
- PennyWritten on May 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentVery knowledgeable guide, very well planned and organized tour.Show detailed ratings
- JPJohnWritten on December 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur tour of the Canadian Rockies was outstanding. Our tour director, Ben Hutchinson, was first class and engaging throughout our two week tour.Show detailed ratings
- KSKathrynWritten on December 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentWonderful tour. Ben was very entertaining and competent.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Calgary
- Day 2: Calgary – Lake Louise – Jasper National Park (2 Nights)
- Day 3: Jasper Sightseeing
- Day 4: Jasper – Athabasca Glacier – Banff (3 Nights)
- Day 5: Banff Sightseeing
- Day 6: Banff
- Day 7: Banff – Kamloops
- Day 8: Kamloops – Vancouver
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
On the last day of this tour, you will continue your journey by rail through British Colombia to Vancouver. Upon arrival into Vancouver, your included transfer will take you to the Vancouver International Airport or the Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront. The airport arrival will be between 6:30 pm and 8:30 pm, so please be aware of departure time when booking your flights home!
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at Westin Calgary in downtown Calgary anytime during the day. Spend your day settling in at your hotel and gather around at 6 pm to meet with your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception. Please be aware that the meeting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
With Trafalgar, you receive a complimentary arrival and departure transfer by shuttle, minivan or taxi between designated airports and Trafalgar hotels on the scheduled starting and ending day of your holiday.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Born and raised in Vancouver Canada, I studied Canadian and European history in university before settling..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mair, 59 years old26th September 2018
Canadas Rockies with Rocky Mountaineer Goldleaf Summer 2019
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Calgary8 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to Vancouver7 seats left$205$2,050-10%USD $1,845+ $2,250 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas Rockies
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Calgary8 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to Vancouver8 seats leftUSD $2,050+ $2,250 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas Rockies
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Calgary8 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$205$2,050-10%USD $1,845+ $2,250 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas Rockies
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Calgary8 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to Vancouver8 seats left$218$2,175-10%USD $1,958+ $2,250 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas Rockies
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Calgary8 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$218$2,175-10%USD $1,958+ $2,250 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas Rockies
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Calgary8 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$223$2,225-10%USD $2,003+ $2,250 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas Rockies
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Calgary8 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$223$2,225-10%USD $2,003+ $2,250 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas Rockies
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Calgary8 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to Vancouver9 seats left$223$2,225-10%USD $2,003+ $2,250 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas Rockies
- MondayJul 29, 2019from Calgary8 DaysMondayAug 5, 2019to Vancouver9 seats left$223$2,225-10%USD $2,003+ $2,275 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas Rockies
- MondayAug 5, 2019from Calgary8 DaysMondayAug 12, 2019to Vancouver7 seats left$223$2,225-10%USD $2,003+ $2,275 Rocky Mountaineer Gold Leaf With Canadas Rockies
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Calgary is the starting point and Vancouver is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 December 2018 the full payment of $1,845 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1845 for Canadas Rockies with Rocky Mountaineer Goldleaf Summer 2019, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Calgary (Canada)
- 156 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 207 km
- Jasper (Canada)
- 212 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 321 km
- Kamloops (Canada)
- 254 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,845 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,808 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 156 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Canadas Rockies with Rocky Mountaineer Goldleaf Summer 2019