Cusco & Salkantay Trekking to Machu Picchu
- Hiking & Trekking
- Mountain Hikes
- Attraction-Based Hikes
- Fully Guided
- Christmas & New Year
- Tour Operator:
- Inkayni Peru Tours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 8 to 70
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Learn the art of weaving in the rainbow city of Chinchero
- Reward yourself with a well-deserved meal in Cuzco
- Challenge yourself and hike to the iconic Machu Picchu
- Meet the welcoming locals at timeless mountain villages
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- DAY 1: CUSCO NAVEL OF THE WORLD - INCA MUSEUM Y QORICANCHA
- DAY 2: CHINCHERO (TEXTILE INTERPRETATION CENTER)-MARAS -MORAY.
- DAY 3: FIRST DAY TREK: CUSCO - MOLLEPATA - SORAYPAMPA (L)(D)
- DAY 4: SECOND DAY TREK: SORAYPAMPA - CHALLWAY (B)(L)(D)
- DAY 5: THIRD DAY TREK: CHALLWAY - LA PLAYA - LUCMABAMBA (B)(L)(D)
- DAY 6: FOURTH DAY TREK: LUCMABAMBA - LLACTAPATA -HIDROELECTRICA - AGUAS CALIENTES (17KM , HOURS 9)
- DAY 7: FIFTH DAY TREK: AGUAS CALIENTES - MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO (B)
- DAY 8: FREE WALKING TOUR - TRANSFER TO THE AIRPORT (END OF THE TOUR)
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- JKJohn· March 23rd, 2020Well organised- Excellent guide and cook Very pleasedInkayni Peru Tours commented on this reviewDear John Keeley, many thanks for your review. We are happy to know that your tour was well organised, our staff is grateful with you because your review help us to continue improving. We hope you come back soon! Regards, INKAYNI PERU TOURS.Trip date: March 2020
- Jane· June 17th, 2019Well organized itinerary with fantastic food!!Inkayni Peru Tours commented on this reviewDear Jane, thank you for your commentry. We are happy to know that you tour had a fantastic food, we hope yopu come back soon! Kind regards, INKAYNI PERU TOURSTrip date: June 2017
- MAMaria· December 10th, 2018Happy with what I got and encountered plus all the side trips but not complete detouring from Llacta Pacta understandably for safety reasons.Inkayni Peru Tours commented on this reviewDear Maria Asuncion, many thanks for your commentary. We are so happy to know that you had an unforgettable trip during your visit to Cusco. We hope you have the best memories of us. Warm regards, INKAYNI PERU TOURS.Trip date: November 2018
- Cindy· December 3rd, 2018Every detail was perfectly thought out. So well organized. Our guide Hiran was very proud of his history and culture and always happy to share with us that we could make the most of our experience. I couldn't imagine a better guide. He was very flexible... Show moreInkayni Peru Tours commented on this reviewDear Cindy, thank you so much for your commentary. We are grateful with your review, because this help us to continue improving and offering to our futur passengers a good service. Our guide and all our staff thanks you the trust placed in us. We hope... Show moreTrip date: November 2018
- RSRobert· November 23rd, 2018My wife and I do many adventure trips but this one is definitely one of the best trips we experienced. Herlin was our thoughtful guide who provided historical insights into his ancestral Inca heritage. He is also very motivational when the terrain gets... Show moreInkayni Peru Tours commented on this reviewDear Robert, thank you so much for your commentary. We are happy to know that you enjoyed so much during your tour Salkantay trek to Machupicchu. All our staff thanks your review. We hope you come back soon. Best regards, INKAYNI PERU TOURSTrip date: November 2018
- AAnonymous· November 15th, 2018Had an awesome time. Couldnt fault itInkayni Peru Tours commented on this reviewDear Customer, thank you so much for your commentary. We are happy to know that you enjoyed so much during your tour Salkantay trek to Machupicchu. We hope you come back soon. Best regards, INKAYNI PERU TOURS.Trip date: November 2018
- Alina· October 27th, 2018This tour was a fantastic experience. Our guide Freddy was the best - always positive, incredibly helpful and eager to share about his culture and traditions. Accomodation was pretty nice - I kind of expected we would be spending our nights in tents,... Show moreInkayni Peru Tours commented on this reviewDear Alina, Thank you so much for your commentary. We appreciate the trust placed in us, it motivates us to move forward and we are very happy to have been part in this wonderful experience. Our guide Freddy is grateful with your review. We hope you... Show moreTrip date: October 2018
- ACAmanda· October 14th, 2018We were a group of 4 mature trekkers who met at 530am and bonded straight away. Walking to the lagoon was a good opportunity to introduce ourselves and the lagoon was beautiful and worth the walk. After lunch we started the trek which was one of the... Show moreInkayni Peru Tours commented on this reviewDear Amanda,thank you so much for your commentary. We are happy to know that you enjoyed so much during your tour Salkantay trek to Machupicchu. For us, organizing your tour and having everything ready for your new experience in Peru was a pleasure.... Show moreTrip date: September 2018
- MMarcene· October 12th, 2018I had a delightful time. Our guide was very positive, on time and organized, knowledgeable. I really enjoyed our small group.Inkayni Peru Tours commented on this reviewDear Marcene, thank you so much for your commentary. We are happy because you could enjoyed during the tour with the company of our guide and all our staff. We hope you can back soon. Best regards, INKAYNI PERU TOURS.Trip date: September 2018
- Ilaria· October 5th, 2018One of the most amazing experience I ever had! People, places, food and culture it's absolutely fascinating. The Salkantay trek is really challenging, you need be very fit in order to do it, but it's really worth the fatigue and day by day you'll get... Show moreInkayni Peru Tours commented on this reviewDear Ilaria, thank you so much for your commentary and recommendation. It was a pleasure to able to help you in the organization of your trip to Peru. Our guide Miguel and all our staff thanks you your review, it helps them to continue improving. We... Show moreTrip date: September 2018
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday18 Apr, 2021EnglishSunday25 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,899
- Thursday22 Apr, 2021EnglishThursday29 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,899
- Sunday25 Apr, 2021EnglishSunday2 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,899
- Thursday29 Apr, 2021EnglishThursday6 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,899
- Sunday2 May, 2021EnglishSunday9 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,899
- Wednesday5 May, 2021EnglishWednesday12 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,899
- Sunday9 May, 2021EnglishSunday16 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,899
- Wednesday12 May, 2021EnglishWednesday19 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,899
- Sunday16 May, 2021EnglishSunday23 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,899
- Wednesday19 May, 2021EnglishWednesday26 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,899
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does the tour end?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Are the flights included?
- Can you provide more details about the trek?
- What is the weather in Peru?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Peru
- Peru Travel Guide
- Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley: Hike, Cost & Difficulty
- 10 Best Hiking & Trekking Companies (with Reviews)
- Your Guide to Planning a Private Hike 2021 | TourRadar
- Peru from Cusco
- Peru Hiking & Trekking
- Small group tour
- 8 days Peru
- Operators in Latin America
- Machu Picchu
- Inca Trail
- Salkantay Trek
- Hiking & Trekking tours
- Andes Mountains tours
- Andes Mountains
- Machu Picchu
- Inca Trail
- Salkantay Trek