Explore Hunza Valley Pakistan 2022-23
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 80
- Operated in:
- English, French, Spanish, Chinese
- Tour id:
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Fly to Gilgit
- Day 2 Hunza Valley
- Day 3 Explore Upper Hunza
- Day 4 Khunjarab pass
- Day 5 Explore Hopper valley
- Day 6 Fly to Islamabad
- Additional Services
- Optional Extras
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Exploria
Run by a group of travel enthusiasts, Exploria has become the travelers' favorite in a span of seven years. Our team of highly skilled professionals has been trained to understand your needs and provide you with the best possible options. We offer extraordinary small group tours to the heavenly destinations in Pakistan. Considering the changing patterns in the itineraries due to changing weather and infrastructure, we make prior alternate plans to execute the itinerary compatible with international routes for on the go travelers. Our security-centered plans are super successful in execution. The support team and field officers are active day and night to ensure the smooth execution of your tour. Embark on your next journey with us; explore with Exploria!Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Ateeq· May 8th, 2023Simply an incredible experience with one of the best tour operators you could wish for. From booking to execution to logistics to saying farewell; Exploria were incedible throughout. They went above and beyond in making our trip one that we will... Show moreExploria commented on this reviewHello, Ateeq bhai! Thank you so much for a great five-star review. We are more than happy to see your overall experience in Pakistan went up to your expectations. We strive over and over to make our guests' experience worthwhile and it makes us happy... Show moreTrip date: April 2023
- Soogra Banoo· October 21st, 2022I would recommend Exploria to all my friends and family. My trip was well organised and within my budget. Tour guides Nawaz and Raheem together with driver Imraan and Noor did an excellent job of fulfilling our wishes for a memorable experience. They... Show moreExploria commented on this reviewDear Ma'am Soogra! Thank you so much for a great 5-star review. We are so happy to see that you had a great tour experience traveling with Exploria. We look forward to offering an even better travel experience to you. Warmest Regards, Ajmal NawazTrip date: October 2022
- MMira· September 18th, 2022Worth your time & money. I traveled to Hunza valley with my family of 12 ppl. The team was very assisting. The reason I am giving them 5 star is because they were in contact with us through out the trip. Highly recommended.Exploria commented on this reviewThank you Mira for the great feedback. We look forward to hosting your future travelsTrip date: June 2022
- SSam· September 18th, 2022Superbly recommended for people who travel with their families especially. I was travelling with my 2 years old kid and other family members. From day 1 i came in touch with Mr. Arif who planned everything for us. The trip was smooth and easy going... Show moreExploria commented on this reviewDear Sam, thank you so much for the time to write about your travel experience with Exploria. We are so happy to see you had a wonderful tour with us. We look forward to hosting your future travels even better. Warmest Regards, Ajmal Nawaz Director... Show moreTrip date: July 2022
- Zaffar· September 1st, 2022Had a great experience travelling with Exploria! Their entire team is natives of the beautiful northern Pakistan. Everything was so well organised from the accommodation to the food to the tours. The management was nice and looked after all our needs,... Show moreExploria commented on this reviewThank you, Zafar, for a 5-star review. We are so glad you enjoyed the Pakistan tour with us. We are looking forward to hosting you on future tours.Trip date: August 2022
- CChAfzaal· August 9th, 2022I was under the impression that you can simply go to Hunza and see the place by yourself. In fact, I did just a couple of times when I visited the place with some friends. But, since I went to Hunza with family this time, I wanted to really see the... Show moreExploria commented on this reviewHello Afzaal! Thank you so much for taking out some time to write such detailed experiential feedback. And thank you for a great 5-star review. It feels good to see our guests having a great tour experience. We always focus on making tours more and... Show moreTrip date: July 2022
- Haris· August 8th, 2022Worth your money and time.Exploria commented on this reviewDear Haris, Thank you for a great review. We are looking forward to hosting you in the future tours.Trip date: June 2021
- Hina· August 8th, 2022Exploria would be always first choice to choose any travel company.Exploria commented on this reviewDear Hina, Thank you for a great review. We are glad Exploria is your first choice. Looking forward to hosting you in the future tours.Trip date: August 2022
- Saira· August 8th, 2022Excellent service. Everything was well planned and it was a delightful experience. I will recommend everyone to plan your vacation with ExploriaExploria commented on this reviewThank you, Saira for a five-star review. We are so happy to know you had a great vacation with us.Trip date: July 2022
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Thursday1 Jun, 2023Tuesday6 Jun, 2023English, French, Spanish, ChineseMultiple Room Types$1,100
- Saturday10 Jun, 2023Thursday15 Jun, 2023English, French, Spanish, ChineseMultiple Room Types$1,100
- Thursday15 Jun, 2023Tuesday20 Jun, 2023English, French, Spanish, ChineseMultiple Room Types$1,100
- Tuesday20 Jun, 2023Sunday25 Jun, 2023English, French, Spanish, ChineseMultiple Room Types$1,100
- Sunday25 Jun, 2023Friday30 Jun, 2023English, French, Spanish, ChineseMultiple Room Types$1,100
- Saturday1 Jul, 2023Thursday6 Jul, 2023English, French, Spanish, ChineseMultiple Room Types$1,100
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday5 Jul, 2023Monday10 Jul, 2023English, French, Spanish, ChineseMultiple Room Types$999
- Monday10 Jul, 2023Saturday15 Jul, 2023English, French, Spanish, ChineseMultiple Room Types$1,100
- Saturday15 Jul, 2023Thursday20 Jul, 2023English, French, Spanish, ChineseMultiple Room Types$1,100
- Thursday20 Jul, 2023Tuesday25 Jul, 2023English, French, Spanish, ChineseMultiple Room Types$1,100
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Pakistan RupeePakistan
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CPakistan
- Type EPakistan
- Type FPakistan
- Type DPakistan
- Type MPakistan
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Pakistan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Pakistan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Pakistan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Pakistan. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Pakistan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Pakistan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Pakistan. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Pakistan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before July 28th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after July 28th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Exploria. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Exploria will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Exploria" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Pakistan
- Nepalese Himalayas - Best Mountains to Climb
- How to Go to Himalayas (from Nepal & India)
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Pakistan from Islamabad
- Pakistan Explorer
- Small group tour
- 6 days Pakistan
- Operators in Asia
- Explore Hunza Valley Pakistan 2022-23 Tours in Pakistan
- Explorer Tours
- Himalaya Mountains Tours
- Pakistan Tours
- Asia Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Himalaya Mountains
- Pakistan tours