Northern Light from Auckland - Top rated by National Geographic
- Our saving
- US $ 755
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Dig your own thermal pool
- Discover geysers at Wai-O-Tapu
- Go whitewater rafting
- Experience Rotorua's thermal wonders
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Camping, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start in Auckland and end in Wellington! With the adventure tour Northern Light from Auckland - Top rated by National Geographic, you have a 5 day tour package taking you from Auckland to Wellington and through Auckland, New Zealand and 5 other destinations in New Zealand. Northern Light from Auckland - Top rated by National Geographic is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
- Rather Poor
- RPRuthWritten on December 20, 20174.0 - GoodIt has been an awesome experience and a great way to see so much of New Zealand’s beauty with other likeminded people. Thank you!Show detailed ratingsFlying Kiwi commented on this reviewOur pleasure Ruth and so pleased to hear you had a great trip
- YLYeuWritten on February 19, 20174.0 - GoodGreat and everyone was awesome and the places tooShow detailed ratingsFlying Kiwi commented on this reviewThanks for the kinf words Yeu - so pleased you enjoyed your trip.
- CHCurtisWritten on January 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was exactly as promised. It was packed with fun daily adventures and plenty of options. Tom and Shan communicated clear expectations, plans and options, all while creating a fun and exploratory environment. It was a pleasure being on a tour that felt like old friends were reuniting with a common interest... to explore and experience nature. We highly recommend Flying Kiwi and if we ever make it back to NZ, we will use them again. Cheers!Show detailed ratingsFlying Kiwi commented on this reviewthanks for the kind words Curtis and great to hear you had a good trip - make sure to get in touch if you head back as we offer discounts to those returning :)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: AUCKLAND TO COROMANDEL
- DAY 2: COROMANDEL TO ROTORUA
- DAY 3: ROTORUA TO TONGARIRO
- DAY 4: TONGARIRO TO KAPITI COAST
- DAY 5: KAPITI COAST TO WELLINGTON
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Flying Kiwi - The Ultimate New Zealand Adventure
- Flying Kiwi New Zealand Tour Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 19, 2016
Are the tents supplied on this tour?
Yes, a tent share is included on this tour.
- February 1, 2016
Are the tents supplied?
Yes, a tent share is included.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynne5th September 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Northern Light from Auckland - Top rated by National Geographic
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMar 3, 2018from Auckland5 DaysWednesdayMar 7, 2018to WellingtonOnly 2 seats left$19USD $755
- MondayMar 12, 2018from Auckland5 DaysFridayMar 16, 2018to WellingtonOnly 2 seats left$19USD $755
- WednesdayMar 21, 2018from Auckland5 DaysSundayMar 25, 2018to WellingtonOnly 2 seats left$19USD $755
- FridayMar 30, 2018from Auckland5 DaysTuesdayApr 3, 2018to WellingtonOnly 2 seats left$19USD $755
- SundayApr 8, 2018from Auckland5 DaysThursdayApr 12, 2018to WellingtonOnly 2 seats left$19USD $755
- FridayOct 19, 2018from Auckland5 DaysTuesdayOct 23, 2018to WellingtonOnly 2 seats left$20USD $795
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Auckland5 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to WellingtonOnly 2 seats left$20USD $795
- TuesdayNov 6, 2018from Auckland5 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to WellingtonOnly 2 seats left$20USD $795
- ThursdayNov 15, 2018from Auckland5 DaysMondayNov 19, 2018to WellingtonOnly 2 seats left$20USD $795
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Auckland5 DaysWednesdayNov 28, 2018to WellingtonOnly 2 seats left$20USD $795
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Auckland is the starting point and Wellington is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Flying Kiwi booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 April 2018 the full payment of $755 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $755 for Northern Light from Auckland - Top rated by National Geographic, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Flying Kiwi will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Flying Kiwi tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 610 km.
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 66 km
- Coromandel (New Zealand)
- 167 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 63 km
- Taupo (New Zealand)
- 72 km
- Tongariro National Park (New Zealand)
- 242 km
- Wellington (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $755 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 929 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Northern Light from Auckland - Top rated by National Geographic via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6,298 travellers have already met
before they left for their Australia/Oceania tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Northern Light from Auckland - Top rated by National Geographic