Northern Light from Auckland - Top rated by National Geographic
- Our saving
- US $ 755
- +6 Destinations
- New Zealand North Island
- Dig your own thermal pool
- Discover geysers at Wai-O-Tapu
- Go whitewater rafting
- Experience Rotorua's thermal wonders
- Age range
- 18 to 60 year olds
- Camping, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Adventure, Hiking & Trekking, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- KrisztinaWritten on November 11, 20185.0 - Excellent
Awesome trip, excellent locations and knowledgeable and funny guides. Frankie and Robbie-John, you rock. Definitely worth the price. Had so much fun, met amazing people.Show detailed ratingsFlying Kiwi commented on this reviewThanks for the great review Krisztina and so glad you loved the trips - our guides are indeed awesome! :)
- PierineWritten on November 11, 20184.0 - Good
I love it, the people, the places, the accomodations and the guides. It was greatShow detailed ratingsFlying Kiwi commented on this reviewthanks Pierine and so great to hear you enjoyed your trip.
- KorenaWritten on July 25, 20185.0 - Excellent
I have zero regrets and a million beautiful memories!Show detailed ratingsFlying Kiwi commented on this reviewthanks and love the comment :)
- VMVickieWritten on April 3, 20184.5 - Excellent
The tour was wonderful. Everything went according to plan and ran smoothly due to the great guides we had on our trip. We saw amazing scenery and had fantastic adventures. Loved the tangario crossing.Show detailed ratingsFlying Kiwi commented on this reviewThanks for the review Vickie and so pleased you had a great trip.
- MSMachikoWritten on March 25, 20184.5 - Excellent
Tour guide were very helpful and kind. People with us in our tour were nicest people. Places we went were so beautiful. Thank you so much!Show detailed ratingsFlying Kiwi commented on this reviewThanks so much for your kind words Machiko and so pleased to hear you had a great trip with a lovely group. :)
- RPRuthWritten on December 20, 20174.0 - Good
It has been an awesome experience and a great way to see so much of New Zealand’s beauty with other likeminded people. Thank you!Show detailed ratingsFlying Kiwi commented on this reviewOur pleasure Ruth and so pleased to hear you had a great trip
- YLYeuWritten on February 19, 20174.0 - Good
Great and everyone was awesome and the places tooShow detailed ratingsFlying Kiwi commented on this reviewThanks for the kinf words Yeu - so pleased you enjoyed your trip.
- CHCurtisWritten on January 5, 20175.0 - Excellent
The trip was exactly as promised. It was packed with fun daily adventures and plenty of options. Tom and Shan communicated clear expectations, plans and options, all while creating a fun and exploratory environment. It was a pleasure being on a tour that... Read moreShow detailed ratingsFlying Kiwi commented on this reviewthanks for the kind words Curtis and great to hear you had a good trip - make sure to get in touch if you head back as we offer discounts to those returning :)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
DAY 1: AUCKLAND TO COROMANDEL
Start point Bus stop (opposite ferry terminal), 172 Quay Street, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010, New Zealand 10:00
- DAY 2: COROMANDEL TO ROTORUA
- DAY 3: ROTORUA TO TONGARIRO
- DAY 4: TONGARIRO TO KAPITI COAST
DAY 5: KAPITI COAST TO WELLINGTON
End point Hotel Waterloo, Downtown Backpackers, 1 Bunny Street, Wellington, Wellington Region 6011, New Zealand 09:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are the tents supplied on this tour?
Yes, a tent share is included on this tour.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Travel addict who loves nothing more than sharing that addiction...."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
Northern Light from Auckland - Top rated by National Geographic
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Auckland5 DaysWednesdayNov 28, 2018to WellingtonOnly 1 seat left$38USD $755
- MondayDec 3, 2018from Auckland5 DaysFridayDec 7, 2018to WellingtonOnly 1 seat left$38USD $755
- WednesdayDec 12, 2018from Auckland5 DaysSundayDec 16, 2018to WellingtonOnly 1 seat left$38USD $755
- FridayDec 21, 2018from Auckland5 DaysTuesdayDec 25, 2018to Wellington4 seats left$38USD $755
- SundayDec 30, 2018from Auckland5 DaysThursdayJan 3, 2019to Wellington0 seats left$38USD $755Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayJan 8, 2019from Auckland5 DaysSaturdayJan 12, 2019to Wellington0 seats left$38USD $755Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayJan 17, 2019from Auckland5 DaysMondayJan 21, 2019to WellingtonOnly 1 seat left$38USD $755
- SaturdayJan 26, 2019from Auckland5 DaysWednesdayJan 30, 2019to WellingtonOnly 1 seat left$38USD $755
- MondayFeb 4, 2019from Auckland5 DaysFridayFeb 8, 2019to Wellington4 seats left$38USD $755
- WednesdayFeb 13, 2019from Auckland5 DaysSundayFeb 17, 2019to Wellington4 seats left$38USD $755
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Auckland is the starting point and Wellington is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Flying Kiwi booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 January 2019 the full payment of $755 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $755 for Northern Light from Auckland - Top rated by National Geographic, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Flying Kiwi will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Flying Kiwi tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 66 km
- Coromandel (New Zealand)
- 167 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 63 km
- Taupo (New Zealand)
- 72 km
- Tongariro National Park (New Zealand)
- 32 km
- Turangi (New Zealand)
- 225 km
- Paraparaumu (New Zealand)
- 46 km
- Wellington (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $755 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,048 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 74 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Northern Light from Auckland - Top rated by National Geographic via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Northern Light from Auckland - Top rated by National Geographic