New Zealand–Best of the North Island
- Our saving
- US $ 799
- Explore stunning Auckland
- Take a surf lesson in Raglan
- Try traditional Maori food
- Trek the Tongariro Crossing
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- JjeanetteWritten on October 15, 20155.0 - ExcellentI think it's sad that I only had the option to do the north Island of New-Zealand, while the rest of the people on my tour were continuing. But I did have the best experience of my life because Panda, our tourguide, is the best. Not only as a guide but also as a person.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Auckland
- Day 2 Auckland/Raglan (1B, 1L)
- Day 3 Raglan (1B, 1D)
- Day 4 Raglan/Rotorua (1B)
- Day 5 Rotorua/Tongariro National Park (1B, 1D)
- Day 6 Tongariro National Park/Wellington (1B)
- Day 7 Wellington (1B)
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Ultime Travel Guide: New Zealand
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- October 1, 2016
What is the age requirement for this tour?
This particular tour with G Adventures is part of their YOLO range which means it specific for youth travellers only aged 18-39 years old.
- June 17, 2016
It says this tour is suitable for travellers up to 39. Can I book this trip if i am over 39 years old?
Unfortunately on this particular trip there is an age restrictions of 39 years old.
- June 1, 2016
It says this tour is suitable for travelers up to 39. I'll be 41 when I want to take this trip. Am I not allowed to book it?
On this particular trip there is an age restriction of 39 years old, however we do have plenty of other option that will be suitable for you.
8 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their G Adventures New Zealand–Best of the North Island tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 7th November 20171 comment"Excited to meet everyone :)"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynne5th September 2017
New Zealand–Best of the North Island
- Upcoming departures
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- SaturdayOct 28, 2017from AucklandFridayNov 3, 2017in WellingtonOur saving$26PriceUSD $1,0490 spaces left
- SaturdayNov 4, 2017from AucklandFridayNov 10, 2017in WellingtonOur saving$26PriceUSD $1,049Only 1 space left
- WednesdayNov 8, 2017from AucklandTuesdayNov 14, 2017in WellingtonOur saving$26PriceUSD $1,049Only 1 space left
- SaturdayNov 11, 2017from AucklandFridayNov 17, 2017in WellingtonOur saving$26PriceUSD $1,0490 spaces left
- WednesdayNov 15, 2017from AucklandTuesdayNov 21, 2017in WellingtonOur saving$26PriceUSD $1,0490 spaces left
- SaturdayNov 18, 2017from AucklandFridayNov 24, 2017in WellingtonOur saving$26PriceUSD $1,0490 spaces left
- WednesdayNov 22, 2017from AucklandTuesdayNov 28, 2017in WellingtonOur saving$26PriceUSD $1,049Only 2 spaces left
- SaturdayNov 25, 2017from AucklandFridayDec 1, 2017in WellingtonOur saving$26PriceUSD $1,0490 spaces left
- WednesdayNov 29, 2017from AucklandTuesdayDec 5, 2017in WellingtonOur saving$26PriceUSD $1,049Only 2 spaces left
- SaturdayDec 2, 2017from AucklandFridayDec 8, 2017in WellingtonOur saving$27PriceUSD $1,0990 spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Auckland is the starting point and Wellington is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 December 2017 the full payment of $799 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $799 for New Zealand–Best of the North Island, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 106 km
- Raglan (New Zealand)
- 126 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 132 km
- Tongariro National Park (New Zealand)
- 242 km
- Wellington (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $799 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 862 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 51 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 8 travellers have already met
before they left for New Zealand–Best of the North Island tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on New Zealand–Best of the North Island