Northern Voyager - North Island New Zealand
- Our saving
- US $ 823
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +5 Destinations
- New Zealand North Island
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 AUCKLAND - RAGLAN
Start point Pick up/Drop off Zone , Queens Wharf, 89 Quay St, Auckland, Auckland Region 1010, New Zealand 08:20 - 08:30
- Day 2 RAGLAN - TAUPO (via WAITOMO)
- Day 3 TAUPO
- Day 4 TAUPO - ROTORUA
- Day 5 ROTORUA
- Day 6 ROTORUA - COROMANDEL
Day 7 COROMANDEL - AUCKLAND
End point Auckland Airport , Auckland Airport (AKL), Ray Emery Drive, Auckland, Auckland Region 2022, New Zealand 15:00 - 16:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- EmmaWritten on May 27, 20195.0 - Excellent
Amazing places, awesome guide, so much fun I would do it again in a second!Show detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewWe are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time exploring the North Island Emma! Thanks for your recommendation :)
- ALAlexWritten on February 12, 20194.5 - Excellent
Great tour - lots of fun, good activities, great guide, and although we packed a lot in to seven days, it didn’t feel too rushed. One hostel wasn’t great, but other accommodation was good. The included breakfasts are excellent - a real range of choices!Show detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewThanks so much for your review Alex! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your tour.
- BrittanyWritten on January 24, 20195.0 - Excellent
Had a fab week exploring the north island of New Zealand with Wild Kiwi. Got to do so many fun activities, but my fav was surfing I even managed to stand up!!Show detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewThanks for the 5 stars Brittany! It's great to hear that you loved surfing in Raglan!
- HHunterCorvinWritten on October 18, 20185.0 - Excellent
My trip to New Zealand will forever go down as one of the best vacations of my entire life. I was able to go on crazy amazing adventures with crazy amazing people (bungy jumping, white water rafting, caving rafting, kayaking). And I was luck to have Tolan... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewWow! Thanks for the 5 stars Hunter! It looks like you did some awesome activities! Thank you for travelling with us!
- SRSkylarWritten on October 1, 20185.0 - Excellent
Amazing trip. Would have like more things to be included.Show detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewThank you Skylar! We're so happy you enjoyed yourself, we will take your suggestions on board!
- KKarinaDiezWritten on August 4, 20185.0 - Excellent
Wild kiwi is the best option for a tour throughout New Zealand, they have great itineraries, transportation, tour guides and a lot of adventures! You get to know incredible people! Amazing ❤️Show detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewThank you so much for the great review Karina! It's so fantastic hearing that you enjoyed our tours!
- StephanWritten on August 3, 20185.0 - Excellent
I don't usually choose organised tours as they are too busy and you don't get to know the others very well. With Wild Kiwi we were like a little family. I had Jed on tour and he was amazing. He made sure our days were full of the optional activities and... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewThanks for the 5 star review Stephan! We're so glad you had a great time despite some poor weather!
- AAnonymousWritten on March 19, 20185.0 - Excellent
Thank you Robbie and Wild Kiwi for an epic 7-days in the North Island! Highlights include learning to surf in Raglan, black water rafting in Waitomo and enjoying the warm water in a pool which we dig ourselves on Hot Water Beach in the Coromandel! Very... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewThanks for an epic review! The photos look fantastic!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Meet Robbie | Guide Video | Wild Kiwi Adventure Tours
- Wild Kiwi Vehicle Tour | Wild Kiwi Adventure Tours
- Wild Kiwi | Jump In
- Wild Kiwi | Adrenaline Rush
- Wild Kiwi | BBQ with a view
Guides who have led this tour
- "Travel addict who loves nothing more than sharing that addiction...."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Christopher26th May 2019
Northern Voyager - North Island New Zealand
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Auckland7 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Auckland4 seats left$25USD $823
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Auckland7 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Auckland4 seats left$25USD $823
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Auckland7 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Auckland6 seats left$25USD $823
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Auckland7 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to Auckland5 seats left$25USD $823
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Auckland7 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to Auckland6 seats left$25USD $823
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Auckland7 DaysFridayAug 2, 2019to Auckland6 seats left$25USD $823
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Auckland7 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to Auckland6 seats left$25USD $823
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Auckland7 DaysFridayAug 16, 2019to Auckland6 seats left$25USD $823
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Auckland7 DaysFridayAug 23, 2019to Auckland6 seats left$25USD $823
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Auckland7 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to Auckland6 seats left$25USD $823
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Auckland.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Wild Kiwi booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 August 2019 the full payment of $823 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $823 for Northern Voyager - North Island New Zealand, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wild Kiwi will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wild Kiwi tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 106 km
- Raglan (New Zealand)
- 144 km
- Taupo (New Zealand)
- 72 km
- Tongariro National Park (New Zealand)
- 132 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 150 km
- Hahei (New Zealand)
- 93 km
- Auckland (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $823 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,369 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 97 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Northern Voyager - North Island New Zealand via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Northern Voyager - North Island New Zealand