Israel and Jordan in 7 days
- Tour Operator:
- Booking Tours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Tel Aviv
- Wadi Rum
- Explore the Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum
- Visit the Manger Square in Bethlehem
- See the Jewish cemetery on Mount Olives
- Trace the roots of Jesus
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Arrival
- Day 2: Jerusalem
- Day 3: Bethlehem and Jericho
- Day 4: Footsteps of Jesus
- Day 5: Nazareth and Sea of Galilee
- Day 6: Petra
- Day 7: Wadi Rum
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Operated by Booking Tours
Booking-tours company started at 2002 by Vera Veinberg and Artium Dostman which are experienced travel agents and tour operators in Eilat, Israel. The company started to help travelers to combine and enjoy a new type of experiences in the middle east. Booking-tours provides custom built tours, group tours, and private tours to 18-65-year-old travellers interested in visiting Israel, Jordan, and Egypt. We specialize in Religion tours, extended tours around 3 countries, Nile cruises, discovery tours, private tours and much more! Booking-tours offers excellent value trips at affordable prices so it can fit every traveler looking for great unique experiences. Our team of travel experts is obsessed with finding the best things to do everywhere. From Jerusalem to Petra to Amman, from traditional tours to once-in-a-lifetime experiences, we have something for every kind of traveler. And we are proud to say that after 15 experience-packed years, we are the Middle-East leader. The combination of our services, 24/7 nonstop chat support, our pricing, friendly way of conducting business. With Booking-tours you will explore, Experience, and share with other travelers.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- CBConny· September 22nd, 2022In the beginning of the tour was not well organize. Nobody was waiting for us in the airport but in the parking lot. It was really stressful to me because I waited 2:30 minutes for them to pick me up. The hotel was dirty and there was no restaurant to... Show moreTrip date: September 2022
- Mazarini· March 6th, 2019The trip turned out to be just wonderful. Everything was top level. My 5 stars rating to them!Booking Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your review, it was our pleasure, we are pleased that you had a great time on the tour, Booking-tours TeamTrip date: December 2018
- Philipp· February 6th, 2019Thanks to the booking-tours.com company for the wonderful tour to the Holy land. For the great pastime and relax. We had a package tour of bible Israel and Jordan for $1472 on 7 days. Advise to everyone, it was an incomparable experience and spiritual... Show moreBooking Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your great review. We appreciate your thoughts and comments. We do our best to provide our clients with the best experience. And it is very nice to see that you had a good experience Booking-tours teamTrip date: February 2019
- JJuliya· January 17th, 2019Got a fantastic tour with the booking-tours company, Elizabeth was very helpful and assisted with every aspect of the trip. It was a delightful experienceBooking Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your great review. We appreciate your thoughts and comments We do our best to provide our clients with the best experience. And it is very nice to see that you had a good experience Booking-tours teamTrip date: December 2018
- CChrisAntoni· May 30th, 2018Great tour! Very well organised and the guides were informative. I think it was great value for money and the accommodation was good. thanks for all!Trip date: March 2018
- ИИрина· December 18th, 2017On the advice of friends took a tour to Jerusalem.Chose 2 day www.booking-tours.com.Провели a wonderful weekend thanks to the good organization of the tour operator.The first day we drove to Holy places such as the Wailing Wall, the Church of the Holy... Show moreTrip date: August 2017
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Wednesday29 Mar, 2023Tuesday4 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,415
- Thursday30 Mar, 2023Wednesday5 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,415
- Friday31 Mar, 2023Thursday6 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,415
- Saturday1 Apr, 2023Friday7 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,415
- Sunday2 Apr, 2023Saturday8 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,415
- Monday3 Apr, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,415
- Tuesday4 Apr, 2023Monday10 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,415
- Wednesday5 Apr, 2023Tuesday11 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,415
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday6 Apr, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,415
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday7 Apr, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,415
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- US Dollar
- New Israeli SheqelIsrael
- Jordanian DinarJordan
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M, J, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M, J. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, J, G.
- Type CIsrael, Jordan and Palestinian Territory
- Type EIsrael, Jordan and Palestinian Territory
- Type FIsrael, Jordan and Palestinian Territory
- Type DJordan
- Type MJordan
- Type JJordan
- Type GJordan
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Israel and Jordan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Israel and Jordan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Israel and Jordan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Jordan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Jordan. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 25th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 25th, 2023, a minimum payment of 50% is required to confirm your booking with Booking Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Booking Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Booking Tours" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Booking Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Booking Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Asia
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Asia from Tel Aviv
- Asia In-depth Cultural
- 7 days Asia
- From Tel Aviv to Amman
- Operators in Asia
- Israel and Jordan in 7 days Tours in Middle East
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Israel and Jordan Tours
- Middle East Tours
- Asia Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Historical Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Israel tours
- Palestinian Territory tours
- Jordan tours