European Quest (25 Days)
- US $ 2,411
- Get your coffee, crepe, and couture in fabulous Paris
- Fill up on tapas and toast to Gaudi's beautiful Barcelona
- Prepare for a glitzy night in Monaco’s Monte Carlo Casino
- Visit haunting Pompeii and lose yourself in ancient Rome
- Drift through Venice and admire Juliet's balcony in Verona
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- KiannaWritten on January 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was honestly the best tour I could have ever book. For the price I paid and all the things that were included it was more than worth it. I was a solo traveller and was at the beginning a bit aprehensive about what I was getting my self into but I’m so... Read more
- MMimiWritten on August 3, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Greg was honestly 11/10! As a major foodie he always had the best gelato stops printed on our maps, as well as what we need each day!
- JWJonicaWritten on July 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip exceeded my expectations in every way. Greg made the experience unforgettable and constantly went out of his way to make our wow moments spectacular. Would recommend the trip to anyone wanting to explore Europe in an amazingly fast paced scenic way... Read more
- MFMadelineWritten on July 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was amazing!! Greg was the absolute best tour manager. He knew so much and helped with everything! I'm so so glad our tour manager was Greg
- JCJessieWritten on July 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The European Quest was hands down the best 24 days of my life. The sites were breath-taking and the me time activities were so much fun. However, what made the trip for me was my tour guide Greg. He knew all the best gelato places in each city and was so... Read more
- JBJoeWritten on July 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had no idea how much of an impact the European quest would have on myself, how much of a family we would all become. Can't thank our tour guide Greg enough for everything he did for us all. Honestly a trip of a life time !
- EElleWritten on July 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved every minute of my the European quest! Greg our trip manager made every day unforgettable with insights into every location. Honestly I think we are all in Greg withdrawal right now. No one Else compares!!! Greggles!!!!!!!!
- CChelseaWritten on July 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I loved every second of this trip. Greg made everyone feel so comfortable from day 1. Every single day was perfectly planned for us and he would constantly point out recommendations to suit everyone's needs. This made the trip much more enjoyable and... Read more
- RARebeccaWritten on July 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was what i expected and more! Greg is definitely the best tour guide ibe had whilst travelling and would happily travel with him again.
- MMaddieWritten on July 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I knew that my contiki holiday was going to be amazing but getting Greg as our tour guide made it so much better. He goes above and beyond to make sure everyone is enjoying themselves. A heart of gold and so much knowledge on every place we went to. Can't... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Bordeaux
- Day 4: Bordeaux to San Sebastian via Saint Jean de-Luz
- Day 5: San Sebastian
- Day 6: San Sebastian to Barcelona via Zaragoza
- Day 7: Barcelona
- Day 8: Barcelona to Nice
- Day 9: Nice including French Riviera and Monaco
- Day 10: Nice to Cinque Terre
- Day 11: Cinque Terre to Florence via Pisa
- Day 12: Florence to Sorrento
- Day 13: Sorrento
- Day 14: Sorrento to Rome via Pompeii
- Day 15: Rome
- Day 16: Rome to Venice via Verona
- Day 17: Venice
- Day 18: Venice to Salzburg
- Day 19: Salzburg to Prague
- Day 20: Prague
- Day 21: Prague to Berlin via Dresden
- Day 22: Berlin
- Day 23: Berlin to Amsterdam
- Day 24: Amsterdam including Edam
- Day 25: Depart Amsterdam
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Iconic Essentials
- European Quest
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
- European Quest
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the highlights of this tour?
This is an amazing tour of England with some amazing highlights such as enjoying one of the best inner-city beaches of Europe in San Sebastian, checking out the check out the 1992 Olympic Games complex in Barcelona and being amazed at the natural beauty of Sorrento.
Does this tour departs from Royal National Hotel?
Yes, this tour departs from the Royal National Hotel in London.
What does the food fund cover?
The food fund covers the included meals listed in the what's included section. On these tours you will have food prepared by on-site chefs or your onboard cook. Some meals may also be at local restaurants.
Guides who have led this tour
- "We travel initially to lose ourselves; Then we travel next, to find ourselves. - I am lucky enough to..."
- "Safari guide, ski guide and now tour guide, my passion is people and travel. "
- "Indian born, Filipino raised, Kiwi influenced, Aussie experienced, European roamer...World bound! :D"
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Eleanor G4th February 2018
European Quest (25 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- ThursdayFeb 7, 2019from London26 DaysMondayMar 4, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,939+ $460 Food Fund European QuestSold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayFeb 7, 2019from London26 DaysMondayMar 4, 2019to Amsterdam0 seats leftUSD $2,939+ $460 Food Fund European QuestSold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayFeb 28, 2019from London26 DaysMondayMar 25, 2019to London8 seats leftUSD $2,939+ $460 Food Fund European Quest
- ThursdayFeb 28, 2019from London26 DaysMondayMar 25, 2019to Amsterdam8 seats leftUSD $2,939+ $460 Food Fund European Quest
- ThursdayMar 14, 2019from London26 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to London7 seats leftUSD $2,939+ $460 Food Fund European Quest
- ThursdayMar 14, 2019from London26 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to Amsterdam7 seats leftUSD $2,939+ $460 Food Fund European Quest
- ThursdayMar 28, 2019from London26 DaysMondayApr 22, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $3,365+ $390 Food Fund European Quest
- ThursdayMar 28, 2019from London26 DaysMondayApr 22, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats leftUSD $3,365+ $390 Food Fund European Quest
- ThursdayApr 25, 2019from London26 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $3,365+ $390 Food Fund European Quest
- ThursdayApr 25, 2019from London26 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats leftUSD $3,365+ $390 Food Fund European Quest
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Monaco , Italy , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- London is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 March 2019 the full payment of $2,411 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2411 for European Quest (25 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 500 km
- Bordeaux (France)
- 183 km
- Saint Jean de Luz (France)
- 27 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 206 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 256 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 490 km
- Nice (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,411 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,317 tours in Europe
- covered by 338 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 72 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Quest (25 Days)