European Quest (25 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,557
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- KiannaWritten on January 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was honestly the best tour I could have ever book. For the price I paid and all the things that were included it was more than worth it. I was a solo traveller and was at the beginning a bit aprehensive about what I was getting my self into but I’m so happy I took that leap and decided to go. I made so many new friends and my tour manager and bus driver were amazing and were always there to help if anyone needed it. I would definitely do this again and I am already planning my next trip with Contiki. Cerrie was the best tour manager she had everything planned for us and it just went so seamless. And Party Marty our Slovakian god is the best driver in the worldShow detailed ratings
- JWJonicaWritten on July 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip exceeded my expectations in every way. Greg made the experience unforgettable and constantly went out of his way to make our wow moments spectacular. Would recommend the trip to anyone wanting to explore Europe in an amazingly fast paced scenic way in which you'll meet some of the most incredible people you ever will.Show detailed ratings
- JBJoeWritten on July 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentI had no idea how much of an impact the European quest would have on myself, how much of a family we would all become. Can't thank our tour guide Greg enough for everything he did for us all. Honestly a trip of a life time !Show detailed ratings
- EElleWritten on July 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentLoved every minute of my the European quest! Greg our trip manager made every day unforgettable with insights into every location. Honestly I think we are all in Greg withdrawal right now. No one Else compares!!! Greggles!!!!!!!!Show detailed ratings
- CChelseaWritten on July 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentI loved every second of this trip. Greg made everyone feel so comfortable from day 1. Every single day was perfectly planned for us and he would constantly point out recommendations to suit everyone's needs. This made the trip much more enjoyable and relaxing. Not only was the organisation amazing but so was Gregs attitude and company. Everyday he greeted us with a big smile, so many laughs and an extensive amount of knowledge for every country or place we visited. He made the contiki family grow close by little games, activities and encouragement to get to know one another regularly. And this definitely worked. This was the best 25 days of my life, and I have Greg to thank for playing such a big part in that.Show detailed ratings
- MMaddieWritten on July 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentI knew that my contiki holiday was going to be amazing but getting Greg as our tour guide made it so much better. He goes above and beyond to make sure everyone is enjoying themselves. A heart of gold and so much knowledge on every place we went to. Can't thank Greg enough for making my trip incredible in so many ways.Show detailed ratings
- CChadWritten on July 25, 20174.5 - ExcellentAll aspects of the trip exceeded my expectations including how well Greg done his job. Nothing but good times were had!Show detailed ratings
- DDebraWritten on July 25, 20174.5 - ExcellentI had the most amazing time on Contiki - when they say it's a once in a lifetime opportunity they aren't joking! Greg really made this trip an absolute blast for us and he was a fount of information and facts about every place we went to. I have no doubts that he is one of the best trip managers. Managing to get 50 people away mostly on time and not losing one is no easy feat! Greg is alwaya organised and puts in a great deal of effort to make sure we have a blast and we loved having fun with him too. I can't speak more highly of him and you won't regret doing a contiki - and you'd be lucky to have him as a guide!!! #nogregs #questisbestShow detailed ratings
- LPLouiseWritten on July 25, 20174.5 - ExcellentFinished European Quest and it was the most amazing adventure! Greg was insanely knowledgeable, funny and kind. Really couldn't have asked for a better trip manager or a better experience.Show detailed ratings
- JJessWritten on July 25, 20174.5 - ExcellentI really enjoyed the trip, it exceeded my expectations and Greg helped this especially with all his amazing gelato suggestions haha I'd definitely reccomend contiki to others :)Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Bordeaux
- Day 4: Bordeaux to San Sebastian via Saint John de-Luz
- Day 5: San Sebastian
- Day 6: San Sebastian to Barcelona via Zaragoza
- Day 7: Barcelona
- Day 8: Barcelona to Nice
- Day 9: Nice incl French Riviera and Monaco
- Day 10: Nice to Cinque Terre
- Day 11: Cinque Terre to Florence via Pisa
- Day 12: Florence to Sorrento
- Day 13: Sorrento incl Capri
- Day 14: Sorrento to Rome via Pompeii
- Day 15: Rome with Vatican City
- Day 16: Rome to Venice via Verona
- Day 17: Venice
- Day 18: Venice to Salzburg
- Day 19: Salzburg to Prague
- Day 20: Prague
- Day 21: Prague to Berlin via Dresden
- Day 22: Berlin
- Day 23: Berlin to Amsterdam
- Day 24: Amsterdam incl Edam
- Day 25: Amsterdam to London
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Discovery Plus:see it all & do it all with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki Discoverer
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2017
What are the highlights of this tour?
This is an amazing tour of England with some amazing highlights such as enjoying one of the best inner-city beaches of Europe in San Sebastian, checking out the check out the 1992 Olympic Games complex in Barcelona and being amazed at the natural beauty of Sorrento.
- May 1, 2016
Does this tour departs from Royal National Hotel?
Yes, this tour departs from the Royal National Hotel in London.
- April 23, 2015
What does the food fund cover?
The food fund covers the included meals listed in the what's included section. On these tours you will have food prepared by on-site chefs or your onboard cook. Some meals may also be at local restaurants.
Guides who have led this tour
- "We travel initially to lose ourselves; Then we travel next, to find ourselves. - I am lucky enough to..."
- "Safari guide, ski guide and now tour guide, my passion is people and travel. "
- "Indian born, Filipino raised, Kiwi influenced, Aussie experienced, European roamer...World bound! :D"
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
European Quest (25 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from London26 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to London0 seats left$91USD $3,655+ $445 Food Fund European Quest
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from London26 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats left$91USD $3,655+ $445 Food Fund European Quest
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from London26 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to London0 seats left$91USD $3,655+ $445 Food Fund European Quest
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from London26 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats left$91USD $3,655+ $445 Food Fund European Quest
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from London26 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to London0 seats left$91USD $3,655+ $445 Food Fund European Quest
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from London26 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats left$91USD $3,655+ $445 Food Fund European Quest
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from London26 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to London0 seats left$91USD $3,655+ $445 Food Fund European Quest
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from London26 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats left$96USD $3,859+ $445 Food Fund European Quest
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from London26 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to London0 seats left$96USD $3,859+ $445 Food Fund European Quest
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from London26 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats left$96USD $3,859+ $445 Food Fund European Quest
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Italy , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- London is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 July 2018 the full payment of $2,557 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2557 for European Quest (25 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 500 km
- Bordeaux (France)
- 203 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 403 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 490 km
- Nice (France)
- 202 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 129 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 434 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 212 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,557 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 59 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Quest (25 Days)