Eastern Highlights - 11 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,405
- Stroll the streets of Prague and see the Prague castle
- Discover Krakow, Bratislava and Budapest
- Explore the stunning Salzburg, Mozart’s birthplace
- Admire the remarkable Hohensalzburg Fortress
- Indulge in Hungarian cuisine and savour Czech beer
- Rather Poor
- JSJenniferWritten on September 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was excellent. A lot of time on the bus, but the time passed quickly when we played games, or would visit with the other travelers. Lots of early mornings, but we saw so much. The included meals were all delicious. The hotels were OK. Some better... Read more
- ChadWritten on September 6, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I wished there were younger ppl on the tour. Which is at no fault of expat. The accommodation was pretty average and was really rushed But value for money and tour guide absolutely amazing
- MohamedWritten on August 29, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
So lucky with the group, I had so much fun with all of them, our tour leader was the most competent always caring about how we doing, she was simply the best.
- LRLisaWritten on August 1, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Just returned from a great trip to Eastern Europe! Our guide, Dee, was excellent. She stayed connected with the group the whole time and was very knowledgeable about each area we visited. The days were long with early morning starts and LOTS of walking but... Read more
- AAAbdulmohsenWritten on July 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a very excellent trip.
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on July 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a brilliant time. We were fortunate to have the wonderful Dorota (Dee) leading us and she was always thinking of how to make the experience better. She had lots of useful information and tips and made sure we had plenty of opportunities to talk to... Read more
- SRSusanWritten on October 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Dee was an excellent tour leader. She can keep the group moving and motivated. Zoltan, the driver, was also excellent. He knew how to get us out of traffic jams. The two worked well together.
- RRoslynWritten on October 9, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Excellent trip, fast paced but you get to experience so much. Dee and Zoltan were wonderful. Met some lovely people from different countries and varied age groups but everybody got on really well. The places you visit are all so amazing and so interesting.... Read more
- ARAngusWritten on September 24, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We were frustrated in getting the information so late. Having e-mailed you to say that we were leaving South Africa 10 days earlier and would NOT be in contact by e-mail, we were informed that we could get free Wifi in Munich. HOW??? When we do not have... Read more
- DODavidWritten on September 4, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The driver (Csaba) was excellent and the tour guide (Dorota) was absolutely wonderful.The sights were spectacular, the accommodations were were all fine...only downside was getting my drink spiked in a Polish night club and having thousands of dollars in... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Munich
- Day 2: Nuremberg - Prague
- Day 3: Prague - Free day
- Day 4: Prague - Auschwitz - Krakow
- Day 5: Krakow - Free day
- Day 6: Banska Bystrica - Budapest
- Day 7: Budapest - Free day
- Day 8: Bratislava - Vienna
- Day 9: Graz - Ljubljana
- Day 10: Salzburg - Munich
- Day 11: End of tour in Munich
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Would it be possible to leave the tour early?
You are always welcome to depart the tour at any time, but the price will not change.
Does this tour have a single supplement?
The single supplement is completely optional. You are not required to pay a single supplement to join the tour. The tour price advertised is based on a twin share basis, if you are a single traveller you will be roomed with a passenger of the same gender. The single supplement optional cost is if you would like your own room on the tour.
Where and when does the tour end?
The tour concludes in Munich, on the morning of your final day. There's plenty to see in this wonderful city and some travellers choose to extend their stay.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
Eastern Highlights - 11 Days
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- December 2019
- SundayDec 23, 2018from Munich11 DaysWednesdayJan 2, 2019to Munich0 seats leftUSD $1,920Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayApr 18, 2019from Munich11 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Munich8 seats left$225$1,920-12%USD $1,695
- ThursdayMay 30, 2019from Munich11 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$415$1,920-22%USD $1,505
- ThursdayJun 13, 2019from Munich11 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$415$1,920-22%USD $1,505
- ThursdayJun 27, 2019from Munich11 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$515$1,920-27%USD $1,405
- ThursdayJul 11, 2019from Munich11 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$515$1,920-27%USD $1,405
- ThursdayJul 25, 2019from Munich11 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$515$1,920-27%USD $1,405
- ThursdayAug 8, 2019from Munich11 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$515$1,920-27%USD $1,405
- ThursdayAug 22, 2019from Munich11 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$515$1,920-27%USD $1,405
- ThursdaySep 5, 2019from Munich11 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$515$1,920-27%USD $1,405
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany , Slovakia , Austria and Slovenia
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Austria and Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary and Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 February 2019 the full payment of $1,405 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1405 for Eastern Highlights - 11 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
- 151 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 250 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 394 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 159 km
- Banska Bystrica (Slovakia)
- 138 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 145 km
- Graz (Austria)
- 134 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,405 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,714 tours in Europe
- covered by 299 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 23 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Highlights - 11 Days