- Tour Operator:
- Timeless Tours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 60
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Airport pick up to hotel in Marrakech
- Day 2: Marrakech city tour (8 hours)
- Day 3: Marrakech - Ouarzazate - Rose valley - Dades Gorges
- Day 4: Dades Gorges - Todra Gorges - Erfoud - Merzouga
- Day 5: Merzouga - Fes
- Day 6: Fes - Chefchaouen
- Day 7: Chefchaouen - Volubilis -Meknes
- Day 8: Meknes - Rabat - Casablanca - Marrakech
- Day 9: Marrakech airport transfer
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- TMTimothy· March 17th, 2020We very much enjoyed the tour. Our driver/guide, Hicham, was excellent - a very good driver and very pleasant company. The local guides in Fes, at the Kasbah of Ait-Ben-Haddin and at Volubilis were also very good - the one in Marrakech less so (he... Show moreTrip date: March 2020
- BCBoon· March 14th, 2020There are good and bad during our visit. But mostly good. Item can be improved such as hotel room location, clear instruction, what to expect.Trip date: February 2020
- frank· March 11th, 2020Tour was well worth the experience. Would be nice if van were equipped with wifi, and if guide were to have a microphone so to be heard over voices. Also would be nice if solo travelers were offered the opportunity to pair with other solo traveler.... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- Danhua· February 14th, 2020We enjoyed the Timeless Morocco a lot! Our driver is Hisham, he is on time, knowledgeable, entertaining. Because it's only two of us, Hisham never rushed us, and always reminded us that time is not a problem for him. He even went beyond to arrange... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- Jjt· February 7th, 2020Our trip was OK. We most enjoyed the sand dune desert and the great accommodations there. Our trip guide is relatively new to the profession. We would prefer he could initiate more conversation about the history and culture of each place or town. We... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- Dale· February 6th, 2020Great trip, seen more of Morocco than I ever could have organising it myself. Completely hassle and stress free I would Recommend this trip.Trip date: January 2020
- CHATPHONG· February 5th, 2020เป็นทริปที่ประทับใจมาก เวลาและสถานที่เหมาะสม ข้อเสียอย่างเดียว คนขับรถควรจะแจ้งหมายกำหนดการตอนเช้า หรือ เย็นก่อนเดินทางให้ละเอียดกว่านี้ Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- Sirena· January 19th, 2020Loved this tour! I traveled with my fiancé and we absolutely loved every hotel/ raid we stay in and ware able to see everything we wanted and then some. Great tour guides especially Yassim! He stayed with us most of the tour very informative and... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- EKEMILY· January 3rd, 2020It was a great tour! Yassin was an excellent and very informative guide. We got to visit a lot of places around morocco. One of the best experiences was the dessert night camp.Trip date: December 2019
- DLDanielle· December 31st, 2019The locations we went to were good, but we had such a short amount of time in each. We knew we wouldn't have long, given how much ground we covered, but we still imagined we would see more of Rabat and Casabanca than just the short stops we did. We... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -28%Saturday22 May, 2021EnglishSunday30 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,479$1,065Book With Flexibility
- -28%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday26 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday4 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,479$1,065Book With Flexibility
- -28%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday14 Aug, 2021EnglishSunday22 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,479$1,065Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay 5% Deposit
- -28%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday18 Sep, 2021EnglishSunday26 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,479$1,0650% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 5% Deposit
- -28%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday9 Oct, 2021EnglishSunday17 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,479$1,0650% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 5% Deposit
- -28%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday23 Oct, 2021EnglishSunday31 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,479$1,0650% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 5% Deposit
- -28%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday30 Oct, 2021EnglishSunday7 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,479$1,0650% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 5% Deposit
- -28%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday6 Nov, 2021EnglishSunday14 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,479$1,0650% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 5% Deposit
- -28%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday27 Nov, 2021EnglishSunday5 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,479$1,0650% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 5% Deposit
- -28%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday4 Dec, 2021EnglishSunday12 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,479$1,0650% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 5% Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do your tours include international airfare?
- Are airport transfers included and how do I arrange it?
- What vaccinations are recommended for your tours?
- Can I join a tour late or leave it early?
- Is travel insurance compulsory?
- Can I book extra nights of hotel accommodation before or after my tour?
- Is tipping included and if not, how much should I budget?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar