Argentina & Bolivia: Salt Flats and Desert
- Tour Operator:
- Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- San Pedro De Atacama
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1 – Start your Adventure in Argentina: Salta
- Day 2 - Humahuaca Gorge, Salta & Jujuy trips
- Day 3 – Salta - Full Day Cafayate
- Day 4 – From Salta, travel to Chile - San Pedro de Atacama
- Day 5 – Atacama Tours: the Moon Valley
- Day 6 – Atacama Tours: Tatio Geysers & Machuca
- Day 7 – Uyuni Tours: 4WD Adventure
- Day 8 – 4WD Adventure to Salt Hotel
- Day 9 – 4WD Adventure to Uyuni
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AMarianne Opperud· January 17th, 2020We just loved the North of Argentina. We had a very good driver/guide (Santiago) who was explaining a lot and who was speaking very good english. Very good accommodations, specially Villa Vicuña in Cafayate and also Posta de Purmamarca. In Salta the... Show moreTrip date: December 2018Review collected by Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
- AAki Kuwahara· October 24th, 2019Trip across Argentina, Chili and Southern Bolivia - SayHueque managed this excellently. While visiting many new places in three different countries, coordination among different sub-agents was one of our biggest concern. SayHueque managed this... Show moreSay Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys commented on this reviewWhat a touching feedback! Thank you so much for sharing your adventure with us! We are really happy that you could delight with so many different destinations but equally breathtaking and that you have enjoyed our guides! Hope to see you soon on this... Show moreTrip date: October 2019Review collected by Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
- ATheo van der Linden· October 24th, 2019Guides gave lots of information, in Spanish and English and full of humor! I would say our highlight were the good guides who gave lots of information. We only stayed in e one hotel, the Don Tomas hotel in San Pedro. We had short excursions and one... Show moreSay Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys commented on this reviewThank you for such nice feedback! It is cheering to hear that you have had an amazing experience, that is the main purpose of our daily work!Trip date: October 2019Review collected by Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
- AAlice and Matt Whittingtom· October 24th, 2019The variety that was offered on our tour suited us very well. The Salar de Uyuni at sunrise was truly a unique place. The 4WD trip through Bolivia was amazing. It's like a different planet up there and was a real experience. The Salar de Uyuni at... Show moreSay Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys commented on this reviewThanks so much for taking the time and share your experience with us. We are truly happy that you have had a great trip and certainly will work on the other comments! Have a lovely day and best wishes from sunny Buenos Aires!Trip date: August 2018Review collected by Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
- AJennifer and Glen Revell· October 24th, 2019We had a great time. Thank you for organizing this trip! Firstly the trip was fabulous and we had a great time. Most things went really well and we had no problems. Extremely disappointed that the 4WD trip across from San Pedro de Atacama to Uyuni in... Show moreSay Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys commented on this reviewThank you very much for taking the time to provide us with detail feedback. For many years now, we have been advising our passengers that Uyuni is a remote and lesser-developed area, with basic accommodation and that during the 4×4 adventure, passengers... Show moreTrip date: October 2019Review collected by Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
- LPLuis· January 21st, 2018This is really an excellent tour. I loved the city of Salta, the tours around San Pedro de Atacama and, finally, the three journeys in Bolivia ending with the impressive Salar de Uyuni. Do not expect luxuries but the nature is really worth the while.... Show moreSay Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys commented on this reviewHi Luis!! Thank you very much for your review. We are really happy to hear you had a great experience & hope that you return some day :)Trip date: January 2018
- PKPatricia· August 20th, 2016This trip is an experience of a lifetime. Starting from Argentina going trough Chile and ending ib Bolivia, you will see the most beautiful landscape you have ever seen. You have just to know a few thing about this tour. It is not always the same tour... Show moreSay Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys commented on this reviewPatricia! Thanks so much for posting your review and trip experience! We are really glad that you were part of this journey adventure with Say Hueque!Trip date: August 2016
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Tuesday20 Apr, 2021EnglishWednesday28 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,180
- Wednesday21 Apr, 2021EnglishThursday29 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,180
- Thursday22 Apr, 2021EnglishFriday30 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,180
- Friday23 Apr, 2021EnglishSaturday1 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,180
- Saturday24 Apr, 2021EnglishSunday2 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,180
- Sunday25 Apr, 2021EnglishMonday3 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,180
- Monday26 Apr, 2021EnglishTuesday4 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,180
- Tuesday27 Apr, 2021EnglishWednesday5 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,180
- Wednesday28 Apr, 2021EnglishThursday6 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,180
- Thursday29 Apr, 2021EnglishFriday7 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,180
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- Are the flights included?
- Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Can an Easter Island trip (3-4 days) be added at the end of this trip?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar