Tour du Mont Blanc Week
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 18 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Start Col de la Forclaz.
- Day 2: Follow Bovine Route to the pretty village of Champex Lac and on to Orsières.
- Day 3: Short bus transfer to La Fouly and climb to the highest point (2536m), Grand Col Ferret, and descend into Italy.
- Day 4: Trek from Val Veny over Col de la Seigne to Les Chapieux (1549m).
- Day 5: A tougher day over two cols; Croix du Bonhomme (2443m) and Col du Bonhomme (2329m); descend to Les Contamines.
- Day 6: Over the Col du Tricot to the Chamonix Valley.
- Day 7: Final day trekking past Lac Blanc (2352m) before descending to Chamonix.
- Day 8: End Chamonix.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- FoodRather poor
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- KCKim· September 27th, 2019Stunning scenery! It's a demanding hike so make sure you've prepared well because you do the circuit clockwise which has steeper ascents. The accommodation was as expected but most meals weren't great.. I'm sure better choices could be made. Take... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- ASandra Staples· September 30th, 2013An excellent trip in an area I'd never visited before.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The views of Mont Blanc and associated mountains on the last day. It was clear, the sky was blue - you couldn't help but keep stopping to admire... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AIngrid Halfyard· September 16th, 2013A wonderful week! Great walking, though quite hard work with a pack. You certainly need to be reasonably fit. Fabulous mountain scenery and every day different. The September sunshine added to the beauty. We were part of a lovely,varied group of people... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMary Jenkins· July 31st, 2013An excellent alpine walking holiday - lived up to all my expectations. Fantastic scenery, wild flowers, characterful accomodation and excellently led.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Being able to see so many alpine flowers in mid... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJohn Muir· July 21st, 2013A great trip with stunning scenery.Long days short nights.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The view from Grand col Ferret.The camaraderie of the group members.What did you think of your group leader?Rupert was very knowledgeable about... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJames Mutton· July 16th, 2013great route, great guide. well organisedWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The scenery and the isolationWhat did you think of your group leader?excellent. very knowledgeable. Looked after the group well - knew how to set the walking... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJonathan Hayward· January 2nd, 2013Had a great time. Breathtaking scenery & great way to see the Alps in a week.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Crossing the Col du Bonhomme.What did you think of your group leader?Alison was great. Very informative but relaxed.Is there... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AFrances Carr· September 9th, 2012A trek through the most impressive scenery I've encountered in EuropeWhat did you think of your group leader?Our leader was Rupert, an international mountain guideÂ who obviously new the area wellÂ . Â A convivial chap and skilled leader in many ways -... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ADaniel Smith· July 18th, 2012A fast and (preferably) light tour around the iconic Mont Blanc Massif. With an emphasis on seeing the highlights of the Mont Blanc circuit, you can definitely expect your money’s worth of walking when trying to cover as much of the amazing scenery as... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ADaniel Smith· July 18th, 2012A fast and (preferably) light tour around the iconic Mont Blanc Massif. With an emphasis on seeing the highlights of the Mont Blanc circuit, you can definitely expect your moneyReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday17 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday24 Jul, 2021$2,299Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday28 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday4 Sep, 2021$2,2990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday25 Jun, 2022EnglishSaturday2 Jul, 2022$2,3490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday9 Jul, 2022EnglishSaturday16 Jul, 2022$2,4490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday23 Jul, 2022EnglishSaturday30 Jul, 2022$2,4490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday3 Sep, 2022EnglishSaturday10 Sep, 2022$2,4490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday10 Sep, 2022EnglishSaturday17 Sep, 2022$2,4490% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Europe
- France Travel Guide
- Mont Blanc: Hikes, Itineraries and Maps
- 10 Best Hiking & Trekking Companies (with Reviews)
- Do I Need a Guide to Climb Mont Blanc?
- Hiking in Europe in February
- Hiking in Europe in January
- Hiking in Europe in May
- Your Guide to Planning a Private Hike 2021 | TourRadar
- Europe from Champex-Lac
- Europe Hiking & Trekking
- Small group tour
- 8 days Europe
- Operators in Europe
- Hiking & Trekking tours
- Mont Blanc tours
- France tours
- Europe tours
- Mont Blanc