7 Day Southwest National Parks Grand Canyon Camping Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,397
- Las Vegas
- +8 Destinations
- Grand Canyon
- Las Vegas
- Gather around a roaring campfire and stargaze
- Marvel at the sandstone spires in Bryce National Park
- Explore Monument Valley and the wild west in a 4x4
- Stand on the edge of awe-inspiring Grand Canyon
- Speed down Route 66 towards lively Las Vegas
- Age range
- 7 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Adventure, Camping, Mountain Hikes, Discovery, Hiking & Trekking
- Bindlestiff Tours
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 Zion National Park
Start point Ellis Island Hotel Lobby, 4250 Koval Lane, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109, United States 08:00
- Day 2 Bryce National Park
- Day 3 and 4 Arches and Canyonlands National Parks
- Day 5 Monument Valley
- Day 6 Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend and the Grand Canyon
Day 7 Las Vegas
End point Ellis Island Hotel Lobby, 4250 Koval Lane, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109, United States 17:00
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- Juan AntonioWritten on August 22, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour. Very well planned. Excellent guide. Inspiring places and landscapes. Had a great time with a nice very international group of people. Got a better price booking by Tourradar.Review collected by Bindlestiff Tours
- AnnalaiseWritten on August 14, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Want to do the whole thing all over again. Epic!Review collected by Bindlestiff Tours
- DaisyWritten on July 7, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall it was an excellent tour experience, the tour guide Marie is a tough lady and very very helpful. Could see she put in lot of efforts of preparing the meals, arranging the itineraries driving all these miles, and in particular making tour aspects as... Read moreReview collected by Bindlestiff Tours
- GrietWritten on June 2, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I just got back from the 7 day camping tour and it was amazing! The first 2 days we had some rough weather but Joel offered us alternatives and we had a chill group so that worked out well. Every day we saw the most beautiful sceneries, we did early morning... Read more
- GMGeraldineWritten on May 19, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The seven day tour takes in some must see destinations. Outstanding tour. In hindsight I should have gone for lodgings rather than camping as the weather in spring can get cold at night.
- Y(yuanyangWritten on April 29, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tour guide did an amazing job
- JjoseelandonWritten on March 26, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had the most amazing 7 days. Credit to Joel, who was the best tour guide ever. Full of knowledge, hilarious and just generally a very friendly guy! The mini bus was comfy, and we stopped for numerous comfort stops. All seven days we saw some amazing sights... Read more
- KarinaWritten on November 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I absolutely recommend this tour to anyone who likes hiking, outdoors, having a good time, etc! From day 1, the tour was awesome and Evan, our guide, was great. He was very knowledgeable of all the places we were heading to and was really fun to talk to!... Read more
- LLaugollWritten on November 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
"Wonderful National Parks Tour from Las Vegas". I was looking for doing camping in the national parks, and this seemed the best option traveling alone, and it was. Probably one of the best experiences in my life. First of all I have to say thank to... Read more
- SASherryWritten on October 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was an amazing trip!!! We couldn't have had a better guide than Chris. He is knowledgeable, professional, a master at accommodating everyone's needs and has a grand sense of humor. Kept us entertained the whole way. He also had a way of making sure we... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
Bindlestiff tours have a no single person supplement policy, which means that solo travellers can be roomed with a fellow solo traveller for no additional cost. This is a great way to meet like-minded individuals and enrich your travel experience!
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
We can assist with booking pre/post tour accommodation at the operator's gateway hotel. Please contact our Travel Experts to arrange this.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour finishes in Las Vegas at the Ellis Island Hotel. The estimated return time is 5 pm however please be aware that this is dependant upon external factors.
- Hiking in Bryce Canyon national park
- Antelope Canyon
- Horsehoe Bend
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gordon8th September 2019
7 Day Southwest National Parks Grand Canyon Camping Tour
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SundayNov 24, 2019from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayNov 30, 2019to Las Vegas0 seats left$36USD $1,163+ $70 Food KittySold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayApr 12, 2020from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayApr 18, 2020to Las Vegas10+ seats left$43USD $1,397+ $80 Food Kitty
- SundayMay 17, 2020from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Las Vegas10+ seats left$43USD $1,397+ $80 Food Kitty
- SundayMay 31, 2020from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to Las Vegas10+ seats left$43USD $1,397+ $80 Food Kitty
- SundayJun 21, 2020from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Las Vegas10+ seats left$43USD $1,397+ $80 Food Kitty
- SundayJul 5, 2020from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayJul 11, 2020to Las Vegas10+ seats left$43USD $1,397+ $80 Food Kitty
- SundayJul 26, 2020from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayAug 1, 2020to Las Vegas10+ seats left$43USD $1,397+ $80 Food Kitty
- SundayAug 2, 2020from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayAug 8, 2020to Las Vegas10+ seats left$43USD $1,397+ $80 Food Kitty
- SundaySep 6, 2020from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdaySep 12, 2020to Las Vegas10+ seats left$43USD $1,397+ $80 Food Kitty
- SundaySep 13, 2020from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdaySep 19, 2020to Las Vegas10+ seats left$43USD $1,397+ $80 Food Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 14 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Bindlestiff Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Bindlestiff Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Bindlestiff Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bindlestiff Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Bindlestiff Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 232 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 80 km
- Bryce Canyon National Park (USA)
- 219 km
- Canyonlands National Park (USA)
- 51 km
- Arches National Park (USA)
- 198 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 114 km
- Antelope Canyon (USA)
- 24 km
- Lake Powell (USA)
- 124 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
- 295 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,397 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,923 tours in North America
- covered by 101 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 69 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 7 Day Southwest National Parks Grand Canyon Camping Tour