7 Day Southwest National Parks Grand Canyon Camping Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,019
- Las Vegas
- +8 Destinations
- Grand Canyon
- Las Vegas
- Experience the real Wild West
- Immerse yourself in amazing landscapes
- See the beautiful Antelope Canyon
- Explore Canyonlands National Park
- Age range
- 7 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- RRaeWritten on September 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentNo Words Can Adequately Describe...We recently went on the 7 day Southwest tour followed by the 7 day Yellowstone tour. We chose the camping option. All our expectations were exceeded. The itinerary was full on, allowing us to see everything on offer and more. A huge thank you to Chris Patrick, our guide. He kept everyone engaged, entertained, watered and fed. No request or concerns went unanswered. He's an asset to the Bindlestiff team and we would DEFINITELY recommend you do these trips. Being able to stay right in the National Parks was fantastic.Show detailed ratings
- FFelixWritten on September 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentFantastic experience with a great tour guide! This was my first time traveling solo and I was a bit reluctant at the beginning. But once you meet the group and our tour guide Chris, you are feeling welcome from the very first minute. You got to experience the best spot of each locations thanks to the really well planned tour so you don't feel you are missing anything. I am a real hiker and the only thing I would like to have is a bit more of intense hike (the longest one we did was at Bryce Canyon about 2 hours long). But that is because we had to travel long distance to cover as much as possible sports. But I will definitely repeat again!Show detailed ratings
- LLynleyWritten on September 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentNever Disappointed. I did the 7 day Southwest and 7 day Yellowstone following. Could never have seen what I did any other way. Camping equitment was in great condition. Food was great. Really good value for money. Options to do your own exploring. Can not recommend highly enough. Big thanks to Chris Patrick, awesome guide, great fun,it was true meaning of a holidayShow detailed ratings
- MMaksymWritten on September 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe trip and Chris were awesome!Show detailed ratings
- ZhuoWritten on August 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentIt was our first camping trip and indeed a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Our guide Jon is very knowledgeable and approachable during the whole trip. He explained the itinerary clearly and presented a lot of funny stories along the trip. Nice mix of a group too. People from 5 countries, from 15-year-old to over 70 years old. We've seen such a wonderful mixture of landscape, which I do not believe we can make the logistics work on our own.Show detailed ratings
- KkatieWritten on August 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentLIFE TIME EXPERIENCE! It was a great 7 days tour with Bradley as our guide! Brad was great! he is so helpful and making sure each enjoyed the most of the trip :) all the destinations were a WOW for me, all are in my bucket list and can't believe I could visit them all in one go! Make sure you drink A LOT of water! but Brad always made sure we have enough water whenever we reach each stop, and he would prepare enough ICE and WATER in our van :)) the campsites were all GOOD! with toilets and showers, the monument valley campsite was definite the best campsite ever with that VIEWWW~ and I got to meet so many nice people around the world in my tour, we got to hike together in early morning, setting up camps and eat together in amazing places... definitely a MUST DO if you would like to experience Utah! thank you Brad and Bindlestiff!Show detailed ratings
- JKJaciaWritten on August 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentFantastic immersive experience! I highly recommend this tour. My 11 year old son and I both had a fantastic time. Our tour guide Bradley was helpful, caring, full of fun facts and a blast. The National Parks were stunning and we saw and experienced beauty and magic everywhere. Zion, Arches, Bryce Canyon, The Canyonlands, Monument Valley and Antelope Canyon and Grand Canyon all went beyond our expectations. Great group of people..international ...lots of fun ! Expect high temperatures if you go in August. We cover a lot so do expect early morning risings and travel in the van but its very worth it to see and hike and experience all we did~! The Hummer tour was an unexpected blast for us in Moab as well. Food was good given we were camping and sometimes extra treats and surprises. I would do it again in a heartbeat~ We didnt want the trip to end.Show detailed ratings
- JJennyWritten on August 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis trip was a fabulous experience for both my son and me and I highly recommend Bindlestiff for families with teens or older children. We saw just about everything we would want to see in the Southwest in one week but despite the quick pace we never felt rushed. The hiking was truly memorable and the parks were stunning. Our wonderful guide, Jon Maret, was knowledgeable, funny and relaxed. He was extremely kind to my 15 year-old son and helped him with a photography project. In addition to all of Jon’s amusing stories about the region, I particularly enjoyed visiting the Navajo Nation and joining a local family for dinner. I'm a 56 year old woman who has never traveled as part of a tour, nor camped out. Needless to say, I was a little apprehensive about both of these things. Much to my delight, our group of 14 got along very well and camping was fun and easy. Several of the campgrounds we stayed in were lovely. The food was filling and tasty – quite an accomplishment considering Jon was cooking for 14 on a camp stove! For the price, this tour was a great value. My son is already looking forward to next summer when we’d like to visit the Rockies with Bindlestiff!Show detailed ratings
- MmatthiasWritten on August 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was AMAZING! This 7 day trip from Vegas through all those National Parks and Monuments in the Southwest was amazing. Our guide Jon was very knowledgeable about the area as he did wilderness trips in the area before becoming a tour guide for Bindlestiff. The drives through this incredible scenery never felt long and the trip despite being only 7 days long didn't feel rushed at all (but not saying you couldn't spend months in this area). I definitely enjoyed every bit of this trip: our diverse group, the peaceful campsites and camping-spirit, the early rising for amazing hikes, the things learnt and the passion shown from our tour guide, and of course the incredible places visited. This was definitely my 1 year US highlight so far and I am looking forward for other tours with Bindlestiff! 110% recommendation!Show detailed ratings
- JMJohnWritten on July 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentOverall was excellentShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 Zion National Park
Start point Ellis Island Hotel Lobby, 4250 Koval Lane, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109, United States 08:00 - 08:00
- Day 2 Bryce National Park
- Day 3 and 4 Arches and Canyonlands National Parks
- Day 5 Monument Valley
- Day 6 Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend and the Grand Canyon
Day 7 Las Vegas
End point Ellis Island Hotel Lobby, 4250 Koval Lane, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109, United States 17:00 - 17:00
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
Bindlestiff tours have a no single person supplement policy, which means that solo travellers can be roomed with a fellow solo traveller for no additional cost. This is a great way to meet like-minded individuals and enrich your travel experience!
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
We can assist with booking pre/post tour accommodation at the operator's gateway hotel. Please contact our Travel Experts to arrange this.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour finishes in Las Vegas at the Ellis Island Hotel. The estimated return time is 5 pm however please be aware that this is dependant upon external factors.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
7 Day Southwest National Parks Grand Canyon Camping Tour
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$56USD $943+ $70 Food KittySold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$180$1,199-15%USD $1,019+ $70 Food Kitty
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$180$1,199-15%USD $1,019+ $70 Food Kitty
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$180$1,199-15%USD $1,019+ $70 Food Kitty
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$180$1,199-15%USD $1,019+ $70 Food Kitty
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$180$1,199-15%USD $1,019+ $70 Food Kitty
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$180$1,199-15%USD $1,019+ $70 Food Kitty
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$180$1,199-15%USD $1,019+ $70 Food Kitty
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$180$1,199-15%USD $1,019+ $70 Food Kitty
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$180$1,199-15%USD $1,019+ $70 Food Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bindlestiff Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 November 2018 the full payment of $1,019 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1019 for 7 Day Southwest National Parks Grand Canyon Camping Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bindlestiff Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bindlestiff Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 232 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 80 km
- Bryce Canyon National Park (USA)
- 219 km
- Canyonlands National Park (USA)
- 51 km
- Arches National Park (USA)
- 198 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 114 km
- Antelope Canyon (USA)
- 24 km
- Lake Powell (USA)
- 124 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
- 295 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,019 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,909 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 7 Day Southwest National Parks Grand Canyon Camping Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 52 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 7 Day Southwest National Parks Grand Canyon Camping Tour