7 Day Southwest National Parks Grand Canyon Camping Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 959
- Las Vegas
- +7 Destinations
- Grand Canyon
- Las Vegas
- Experience the real Wild West
- Immerse yourself in amazing landscapes
- See the beautiful Antelope Canyon
- Explore Canyonlands National Park
- Age range
- 7 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- MatthiasWritten on May 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis tour was an absolute blast, best ever tour guide and an amazing group (mix of all ages, countries but all with the same spirit for adventure). Nothing felt rushed on this trip and the organization was flawless :) I want to go again!Show detailed ratings
- AMAnnWritten on May 22, 20183.5 - GoodTruly enjoyed visiting the parks, and was able to cover more ground than if I had tried to do it independently. However, this tour requires a lot of stamina because you are constantly moving from place-to-place, and participants are required to set up/break down camp, and prepare/clean up after meals. It was exhausting, but worth it to see the spectacular scenery.Show detailed ratingsBindlestiff Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your review. This tour is advertised as group participation when it comes to meals and guest are expected to help out. We are sorry that you missed that important detail when you booked this tour and also in the booking confirmation that also mentions it. Most guests enjoy helping out to be social. Its also made very clear that you camp in a new place most days- the parks are spread out so you do have to travel to them rather than just staying in one place! We are glad you enjoyed the scenery.
- SabrinaWritten on May 2, 20184.5 - ExcellentOur family enjoyed the tour. We actually managed to get our 8 & 10 year olds away from their screens & our hiking. I also loved that they had to help set up & take down camp. The scenery was spectacular and we learned a lot from our very knowledgeable tour leader.Show detailed ratings
- MMonaLynchWritten on April 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was a perfect trip for our family (2 adults and 2 teens) and our guide, Mike, was great. We met in Las Vegas and went onto Utah with stops at Zion, Bryce, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef and Arches before flying home out of SLC. That is a lot of ground to cover and we never could have done it on our own. 5 nights on the road, 3 different hotels (got great recommendations from Bindlestiff and booked them on our own - they also can arrange them for you if preferred), 5 parks, optional hummer tour in Moab, excellent hikes and stops at major vista points... Mike was a conscientious driver and very entertaining tour guide (with all kinds of interesting stories and information). He took care of all the little details - made dinner reservations nightly on our behalf amidst a busy spring break timeframe, accomodated a variety of hiking skill levels in our group, set a clear schedule which allowed us to make the most of our time and made sure that we hit all the hot spots. What more can you ask for? We also found the Bindlestiff office to be accomodating and responsive when we had to shift our previously booked tour by a couple of days to accomodate a late breaking scedule change on our end. It was a most memorable and very well executed experience from start to finish.Show detailed ratings
- DODanielleWritten on November 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentMike, our tour guide, was very knowledgeable and well organized. Awesome highlights of all the parks. Took this trip with a friend in August, warm during the day but perfectly cool at night - would highly recommend.Show detailed ratings
- CKcarolWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentIn today’s busy world it is always easy to complain, however, when a person goes out of their way and demonstrates a commitment to Superior Customer Service, it must not go unnoticed. We had the pleasure of having your tour guide Joel Clark lead our hiking tour group last week. I must say that Bindlestiff Tours is very fortunate to have such an outstanding employee working for you. Joel was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and accommodating.He went out of his way to ensure that our group had a memorable week together. His attitude shows that he truly enjoys his job!! This world needs more people like Joel who are passionate about their work. We were impressed with his knowledge of history, geology and Indian Culture. His organizational skills combined with his easy manner set our group at ease. Joel’s musical talent and his wide range of music satisfied everyone’s taste. I thank you for your attention to this matter and ask that you recognize Joel Clark for the good work he is doing for Bindlestiff Tours, believe me it is not going unnoticed.Show detailed ratings
- TMTessaWritten on September 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe (couple) went on the 7 day camping tour - Southwest Highlights. Our tour guide Joel was very informative and answered every question we asked. He went out of his way to make the experience memorable. This tour is excellent value for anyone who enjoys getting into the great outdoors. The small group size (we had 13) means you get a feeling of a personal tour. 7 days flys by very quickly as the tour ensures you get to experience as much as the south west has to offer. Highlights: Antelope Canyon and sunrise at Monument Valley.Show detailed ratings
- NTNinaWritten on August 29, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis 7 day trip (August 6th-13th) in the Southwest canyons was simply amazing. It was our first experience camping and it will definitely not be the last! The landscapes that surrounded us during our hikes were breathtaking. We often got to see the sun set behind the mountains, displaying a fantastic range of colors. Among my numerous favorite moments: the time Joel -our guide- took us to Dead horse point where we watched the night fall from a ledge overlooking the vast landscape before us, while listening to him reading some extracts from one of his favorite books, capturing the quiet but captivating beauty of the desert. Another highlight would be the hike in the middle of the hoodoos in Bryce canyon: the warm orange colors are really unique. But every other place was spectacular as well: admiring Zion canyon from a high viewpoint at Angel’s landing was totally worth the climbing! We also got to see a few massive arches in Canyonlands, not to mention the impressive landscape in Monument Valley. I especially appreciated the hospitality of the Navajo family who welcomed us into their home to enjoy a traditional taco, while learning more about their culture. I would also recommend the optional activities: Antelope canyon is the ideal place to take artistic pictures; the Hummer tour is awesome for those who like the thrill of a bumpy ride and the helicopter tour allows you to fully realize and admire the majesty of the Grand Canyon. I really want to thank Joel who turned this amazing trip into an unforgettable experience, with his usual good humor. He shared his passion for the desert and the canyons as well as his knowledge of the region in history and geology, which was much appreciated during the car rides. I particularly enjoyed the night when we sat around a campfire, listening to him singing old songs while playing the guitar… Everyone in the group was very friendly and our week was full of memorable moments. I would highly recommend this tour and I myself sincerely wish to discover another part of the US with this wonderful company! --Show detailed ratings
- JJudithWritten on July 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentJust completed the 7 day Yellowstone, Bryce Canyon, Grand Tetons. Beautiful parks; amazing wildlife. Mike Brown was our tour guide. We could not have seen as many sights going on our own. Mike is organized, experienced and thoughtful. He dropped us off at the top of Mammoth Springs and then picked us up at the lower parking lot so we didn't have to walk back up the big hill. When the weather turned rainy, Mike made an unscheduled stop at Walmart so we could buy ponchos. Instead of waiting in the long line to register for camp sites, he took us to another lake side scenic stop and then came back later to register. When we discovered we forgot our walking poles in the van after the tour was over, Mike personally dropped them off at our vacation house. Excellent service! Be prepared for long drives between stops, lots of hiking, and sleeping in tents for 5 nights. Memorable trip.Show detailed ratings
- GGuariWritten on July 7, 20175.0 - Excellent7 days National Park camping trip with Bindlestiff was wonderful. So many highlights during the trip that it is almost impossible to pick one. As you move ahead in the trip, Every national park will amaze you with its beauty. And to add to this, stories about every place by our guide Joel was the cherry on the top. There is driving involved almost every day but you will not get bored as Joel has lot of interesting facts and stories to share during the ride. Every day is very well planned and Joel definitely takes extra effort to make sure everyone is able to enjoy the place with appropriate pace. I was lucky to be part of an amazing group where we all quickly became friends and cared for each other. Though I joined as solo traveler, ended the trip with few new friends. And yes campsite at Monument Valley has direct view of Sunrise over the valley. Hence, chose the location for your tent wisely to enjoy the best sunrise from front porch of your tent. If you are looking for exploring Southwest, I would definitely recommend this tour and Bindlestiff. Everything is well planned and taken care of. Just go ahead, book the trip and enjoy Southwest.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Zion National Park
- Day 2 Bryce National Park
- Day 5 Monument Valley
- Day 6 Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend and the Grand Canyon
- Day 7 Las Vegas
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
Bindlestiff tours have a no single person supplement policy. Solo travellers can be roomed with a fellow solo traveller for no additional cost, which is a great way to meet like-minded individuals and enrich your travel experience!
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
We can assist with booking pre/post tour accommodation at the operator's gateway hotel. Please contact our Travel Experts to arrange this.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour finishes in Las Vegas at the Ellis Island Hotel. The estimated return time is 5 pm however please be aware that this is dependant upon external factors.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
7 Day Southwest National Parks Grand Canyon Camping Tour
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$40USD $959+ $70 Food KittySold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Las Vegas9 seats left$40USD $959+ $70 Food Kitty
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$40USD $959+ $70 Food KittySold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Las Vegas9 seats left$40USD $959+ $70 Food Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bindlestiff Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 September 2018 the full payment of $959 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $959 for 7 Day Southwest National Parks Grand Canyon Camping Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bindlestiff Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bindlestiff Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 232 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 80 km
- Bryce Canyon National Park (USA)
- 219 km
- Canyonlands National Park (USA)
- 51 km
- Arches National Park (USA)
- 198 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 105 km
- Lake Powell (USA)
- 124 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
- 295 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $959 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,757 tours in North America
- covered by 69 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 7 Day Southwest National Parks Grand Canyon Camping Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 34 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 7 Day Southwest National Parks Grand Canyon Camping Tour