7 Day Southwest National Parks Grand Canyon Camping Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 877
- Las Vegas
- +7 Destinations
- Western USA
- Las Vegas
- Experience the real Wild West
- Immerse yourself in amazing landscapes
- See the beautiful Antelope Canyon
- Explore Canyonlands National Park
- Age range
- 7 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- All Inclusive
- Rather Poor
- DODanielleWritten on November 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentMike, our tour guide, was very knowledgeable and well organized. Awesome highlights of all the parks. Took this trip with a friend in August, warm during the day but perfectly cool at night - would highly recommend.Show detailed ratings
- CKcarolWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentIn today’s busy world it is always easy to complain, however, when a person goes out of their way and demonstrates a commitment to Superior Customer Service, it must not go unnoticed. We had the pleasure of having your tour guide Joel Clark lead our hiking tour group last week. I must say that Bindlestiff Tours is very fortunate to have such an outstanding employee working for you. Joel was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and accommodating.He went out of his way to ensure that our group had a memorable week together. His attitude shows that he truly enjoys his job!! This world needs more people like Joel who are passionate about their work. We were impressed with his knowledge of history, geology and Indian Culture. His organizational skills combined with his easy manner set our group at ease. Joel’s musical talent and his wide range of music satisfied everyone’s taste. I thank you for your attention to this matter and ask that you recognize Joel Clark for the good work he is doing for Bindlestiff Tours, believe me it is not going unnoticed.Show detailed ratings
- TMTessaWritten on September 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe (couple) went on the 7 day camping tour - Southwest Highlights. Our tour guide Joel was very informative and answered every question we asked. He went out of his way to make the experience memorable. This tour is excellent value for anyone who enjoys getting into the great outdoors. The small group size (we had 13) means you get a feeling of a personal tour. 7 days flys by very quickly as the tour ensures you get to experience as much as the south west has to offer. Highlights: Antelope Canyon and sunrise at Monument Valley.Show detailed ratings
- NTNinaWritten on August 29, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis 7 day trip (August 6th-13th) in the Southwest canyons was simply amazing. It was our first experience camping and it will definitely not be the last! The landscapes that surrounded us during our hikes were breathtaking. We often got to see the sun set behind the mountains, displaying a fantastic range of colors. Among my numerous favorite moments: the time Joel -our guide- took us to Dead horse point where we watched the night fall from a ledge overlooking the vast landscape before us, while listening to him reading some extracts from one of his favorite books, capturing the quiet but captivating beauty of the desert. Another highlight would be the hike in the middle of the hoodoos in Bryce canyon: the warm orange colors are really unique. But every other place was spectacular as well: admiring Zion canyon from a high viewpoint at Angel’s landing was totally worth the climbing! We also got to see a few massive arches in Canyonlands, not to mention the impressive landscape in Monument Valley. I especially appreciated the hospitality of the Navajo family who welcomed us into their home to enjoy a traditional taco, while learning more about their culture. I would also recommend the optional activities: Antelope canyon is the ideal place to take artistic pictures; the Hummer tour is awesome for those who like the thrill of a bumpy ride and the helicopter tour allows you to fully realize and admire the majesty of the Grand Canyon. I really want to thank Joel who turned this amazing trip into an unforgettable experience, with his usual good humor. He shared his passion for the desert and the canyons as well as his knowledge of the region in history and geology, which was much appreciated during the car rides. I particularly enjoyed the night when we sat around a campfire, listening to him singing old songs while playing the guitar… Everyone in the group was very friendly and our week was full of memorable moments. I would highly recommend this tour and I myself sincerely wish to discover another part of the US with this wonderful company! --Show detailed ratings
- JJudithWritten on July 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentJust completed the 7 day Yellowstone, Bryce Canyon, Grand Tetons. Beautiful parks; amazing wildlife. Mike Brown was our tour guide. We could not have seen as many sights going on our own. Mike is organized, experienced and thoughtful. He dropped us off at the top of Mammoth Springs and then picked us up at the lower parking lot so we didn't have to walk back up the big hill. When the weather turned rainy, Mike made an unscheduled stop at Walmart so we could buy ponchos. Instead of waiting in the long line to register for camp sites, he took us to another lake side scenic stop and then came back later to register. When we discovered we forgot our walking poles in the van after the tour was over, Mike personally dropped them off at our vacation house. Excellent service! Be prepared for long drives between stops, lots of hiking, and sleeping in tents for 5 nights. Memorable trip.Show detailed ratings
- GGuariWritten on July 7, 20175.0 - Excellent7 days National Park camping trip with Bindlestiff was wonderful. So many highlights during the trip that it is almost impossible to pick one. As you move ahead in the trip, Every national park will amaze you with its beauty. And to add to this, stories about every place by our guide Joel was the cherry on the top. There is driving involved almost every day but you will not get bored as Joel has lot of interesting facts and stories to share during the ride. Every day is very well planned and Joel definitely takes extra effort to make sure everyone is able to enjoy the place with appropriate pace. I was lucky to be part of an amazing group where we all quickly became friends and cared for each other. Though I joined as solo traveler, ended the trip with few new friends. And yes campsite at Monument Valley has direct view of Sunrise over the valley. Hence, chose the location for your tent wisely to enjoy the best sunrise from front porch of your tent. If you are looking for exploring Southwest, I would definitely recommend this tour and Bindlestiff. Everything is well planned and taken care of. Just go ahead, book the trip and enjoy Southwest.Show detailed ratings
- RRachWritten on July 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentHad a stellar week on the 7 day Southwest Highlights Tour. Our group started out as strangers - a mix of couples, solo travellers, father and son & a uni student but we ended as friends at the end of the week. Our awesome guide Joel was relaxed, flexible, very knowledgeable of the history, geography, geology of all the places we visited and was super helpful in laying out all the options for the group on each day of the tour, to suit our capabilities, energy levels and requests of the trails some had researched beforehand (despite the 100+ Farenheit/40 Celsius days). Despite being a little anxious about the camping option (not having camped since high school), the tents were very spacious, the self-inflating sleeping mats they provided were comfortable - by the end of the week, I can say that I definitely know how to put up and take down a tent! The shower facilities were clean and adequate. The bus we drove around in was well air conditioned and comfortable. We were fed well to keep us energised for the day's activities. For breakfast a range of cereals, bagels, fruit & yoghurt. Lunch - cold meat sandwiches/wraps. Dinner - We had tacos, pasta and one night native Navajo tacos at a Navajo home which was a treat! The pace of the itinerary was comfortable, we didn't feel rushed at all - Joel took care of the timing and the logistics of everything! The 7 day tour enabled us to do the hikes, see the parks and enjoy it! The sunset dinner at Dead Horse Point was the highlight - with killer panoramic views, a great dinner and time to relax together as a group. I would definitely recommend this 7 day tour for those who want to see some of the Southwest, especially if you're a solo traveller (everything is taken care of) - it'll blow you away!Show detailed ratings
- GauriWritten on June 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentJust got back from 7 days camping trip in Southwest. It was an awesomest (if there is such word) experience. So many highlights during the trip that it is almost impossible to pick one. As you move ahead in the trip, nature's work as artist gets better and better. Every national park will amaze you with its beauty. And to add to this, stories about every place by our guide Joel was the cherry on the top. There is driving involved almost every day but you will not get bored as Joel has lot of interesting facts and stories to share during the ride. Every day is very well planned and Joel definitely takes extra effort to make sure everyone is able to enjoy every place with appropriate pace. I was lucky to be part of an amazing group where we all quickly became friends and cared for each other. Though I joined as solo traveler, ended the trip with few new friends. And yes campsite at Monument Valley has direct view of Sunrise over the valley. Hence, chose the location for your tent wisely to enjoy the best sunrise from front porch of your tent. It will a great experience. If you are looking for some fun in Southwest, just go ahead and book the trip.Show detailed ratings
- DDavidWritten on October 24, 20165.0 - ExcellentMy wife and I went on the 7 day southwest national parks tour. We had a great time and love the tour. Everyday we got to see a sight more amazing than the last. Our tour guide Mike Brown did an excellent job making sure we were well fed, well taken care of, and made it everywhere we were supposed to. It is worth noting that there is a lot of driving on the trip which is price you pay for visiting so many places in such a short span of time. For those going on the trip we would recommend the optional canyoneering. We went in early October which we thought was a great time to go because it wasn't so hot but it did get quite cold some nights.Show detailed ratings
- DMDennisWritten on October 21, 20165.0 - ExcellentIf camping logistics and long driving is a nightmare for you, then you might as well consider Bindlestiff Tours. They specialize on the American Southwest - which I have not been to until last week. Our guide/driver for the 7-day camping trip was Mike, a well-traveled chap who knew a lot of stuff about Utah & Arizona. Trip organization was meticulous, tents were high-end, the van was clean & well-maintained, even the camp food was decent. But best of all, I got to experience a lot of great memories - one of which was tackling the formidable Angel's Landing in Zion National Park. I came on this trip alone but left with newfound friends! Bindlestiff is definitely worth booking a trip with!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Zion National Park
- Day 2 Bryce National Park
- Day 5 Monument Valley
- Day 6 Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend and the Grand Canyon
- Day 7 Las Vegas
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- July 18, 2016
Is there a good alternative to this tour if it is booked out?
Alternatively, we do offer a 3 day National Parks Explorer Tour that leaves every Monday and Thursday. It is a much faster paced tour, but may be an alternative if you can not travel in September.
- July 1, 2016
Are sleeping bags provided on the camping option?
For the camping option we provide tents, air mattresses and all other equipment except a sleeping bag which you can bring or purchase one with your guide.
- July 1, 2016
Can I have a brief information regarding the camp grounds?
Campgrounds are privately owned and operated and offer very high standards. The campgrounds on this tour have full bathrooms and hot showers as well as electricity and charging points for cameras and cells phones etc. Both campgrounds have complimentary wifi. It's definitely not roughing it! Some campgrounds even have outdoor hot tubs for a soak and a star gaze.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ricardo11th October 2017
7 Day Southwest National Parks Grand Canyon Camping Tour
- SundayApr 15, 2018from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayApr 21, 2018to Las Vegas7 seats left$122$999-12%USD $877+ $70 Food Kitty
- SundayMay 13, 2018from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$122$999-12%USD $877+ $70 Food Kitty
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$122$999-12%USD $877+ $70 Food Kitty
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$122$999-12%USD $877+ $70 Food Kitty
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$122$999-12%USD $877+ $70 Food Kitty
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Las Vegas9 seats left$122$999-12%USD $877+ $70 Food Kitty
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$122$999-12%USD $877+ $70 Food Kitty
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$122$999-12%USD $877+ $70 Food Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bindlestiff Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 April 2018 the full payment of $877 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $877 for 7 Day Southwest National Parks Grand Canyon Camping Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bindlestiff Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bindlestiff Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 232 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 80 km
- Bryce Canyon National Park (USA)
- 219 km
- Canyonlands National Park (USA)
- 51 km
- Arches National Park (USA)
- 198 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 105 km
- Lake Powell (USA)
- 124 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
- 295 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $877 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,314 tours in North America
- covered by 52 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 7 Day Southwest National Parks Grand Canyon Camping Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,826 travellers have already met
before they left for their North America tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 30 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 7 Day Southwest National Parks Grand Canyon Camping Tour