7 Day Southwest National Parks Grand Canyon Camping Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,163
- Las Vegas
- +8 Destinations
- Grand Canyon
- Las Vegas
- Gather around a roaring campfire and stargaze
- Marvel at the sandstone spires in Bryce National Park
- Explore Monument Valley and the wild west in a 4x4
- Stand on the edge of awe-inspiring Grand Canyon
- Speed down Route 66 towards lively Las Vegas
- Age range
- 7 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- LLaugollWritten on November 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
"Wonderful National Parks Tour from Las Vegas". I was looking for doing camping in the national parks, and this seemed the best option traveling alone, and it was. Probably one of the best experiences in my life. First of all I have to say thank to... Read more
- SASherryWritten on October 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was an amazing trip!!! We couldn't have had a better guide than Chris. He is knowledgeable, professional, a master at accommodating everyone's needs and has a grand sense of humor. Kept us entertained the whole way. He also had a way of making sure we... Read more
- JJAWritten on October 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
7 Day Southwest Tour. Absolutely fantastic tour cannot recommend highly enough. Our guide Chris Patrick was very knowledgeable, had great organization skills and provided good food, he was very flexible in meeting everyone’s needs. The tour Was small, just... Read more
- JackWritten on October 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Chris was great. Very well organised week with so many amazing views. Thank you Bindlestiff.
- C6companionWritten on October 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Don't Miss It. The Bindlestiff 7-day National Parks Tour is DIFFERENT and WONDERFUL. Instead of a 40 seat cruiser, you find yourself with 13 other travelers in a tight but camaraderie-inducing van. Trip experiences and life stories are easily shared.... Read more
- BBernieWritten on October 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
National Parks Splendor. Just returned from 7 days camping trip through the National Parks. The pace and the variety of hiking adventures were perfect and the camping experience better than anticipated. Our guide, the Real Chris Patrick was extremely... Read more
- DdebraWritten on October 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The 7 day Bindlestiff Tours Grand Canyon Tour from Las Vegas was the BEST! I just returned from the tour of the Canyons led by Alex. He was awesome, gave tremendous amounts of information on geology, history, wildlife, and anecdotes of all that we were... Read more
- TDTraceyWritten on October 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My husband and I have just done the 7 day National Parks tour with Bindlestiff. Our guide, the Real Chris Patrick aka Forrest Gump was fantastic. He ensured everyone's needs were met, a great time was had and got us to all destinations safely. The parks... Read more
- S7ShaunaWritten on September 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
An Incredible Experience! Big thanks to Bindlestiff, and particularly to tour leader Evan, for a truly amazing week. The whole experience was excellent right from first contact - Becky in reservations makes inquiries / bookings a breeze. On the last day of... Read more
- GMGuyWritten on September 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip was an amazing experience! Holidays to remember for lifetime! Normally I am not taking tours like that but this time was no regret at all!! I couldn't organize this any better then Bindlestiff! Thank you Joel Clark for being such a great Tour... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 Zion National Park
Start point Ellis Island Hotel Lobby, 4250 Koval Lane, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109, United States 08:00 - 08:00
- Day 2 Bryce National Park
- Day 3 and 4 Arches and Canyonlands National Parks
- Day 5 Monument Valley
- Day 6 Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend and the Grand Canyon
Day 7 Las Vegas
End point Ellis Island Hotel Lobby, 4250 Koval Lane, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109, United States 17:00 - 17:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
Bindlestiff tours have a no single person supplement policy, which means that solo travellers can be roomed with a fellow solo traveller for no additional cost. This is a great way to meet like-minded individuals and enrich your travel experience!
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
We can assist with booking pre/post tour accommodation at the operator's gateway hotel. Please contact our Travel Experts to arrange this.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour finishes in Las Vegas at the Ellis Island Hotel. The estimated return time is 5 pm however please be aware that this is dependant upon external factors.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
7 Day Southwest National Parks Grand Canyon Camping Tour
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$36USD $1,163+ $70 Food Kitty
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$36USD $1,163+ $70 Food Kitty
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$36USD $1,163+ $70 Food Kitty
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$36USD $1,163+ $70 Food Kitty
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$36USD $1,163+ $70 Food Kitty
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$36USD $1,163+ $70 Food Kitty
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$36USD $1,163+ $70 Food Kitty
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$36USD $1,163+ $70 Food Kitty
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$36USD $1,163+ $70 Food Kitty
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$36USD $1,163+ $70 Food Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bindlestiff Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 January 2019 the full payment of $1,163 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1163 for 7 Day Southwest National Parks Grand Canyon Camping Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bindlestiff Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bindlestiff Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 232 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 80 km
- Bryce Canyon National Park (USA)
- 219 km
- Canyonlands National Park (USA)
- 51 km
- Arches National Park (USA)
- 198 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 114 km
- Antelope Canyon (USA)
- 24 km
- Lake Powell (USA)
- 124 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
- 295 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,163 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,748 tours in North America
- covered by 71 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 7 Day Southwest National Parks Grand Canyon Camping Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 63 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 7 Day Southwest National Parks Grand Canyon Camping Tour