Classical Greece with Idyllic Aegean 7-Night Cruise
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 3,779
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Athens! With the in-depth cultural tour Classical Greece with Idyllic Aegean 7-Night Cruise, you have a 16 day tour package taking you through Athens, Greece and 16 other destinations in Europe. Classical Greece with Idyllic Aegean 7-Night Cruise includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Rather Poor
- DCDebraWritten on May 15, 20183.5 - GoodThis was a great tour! It requires quite a bit of travelling to make it to all the important mainland locations but was well worth it. The days were filled but never felt rushed and everything was well-organised. Our local guide, Maria, was a fountain of knowledge and a true pleasure to listen to and get to know over the week. She also made an effort to take us to local workshops and restaurants, ensuring that our spending money went into the local economy and our souvenirs were all authentic Greek handcrafts! The accommodation was variable, and one of the hotels could have been a bit cleaner but the bed was still comfortable. By the end of the week the hotel dinner buffets seemed to be pretty similar and blurred together, so pace yourself as often there isn't an alternative option anywhere nearby. Overall a fantastic trip that I would (and have already) recommend to anyone interested in learning more about the cultural history of Greece!Show detailed ratings
- AnitaWritten on September 25, 20173.0 - AverageIt was good, the only issue was going to the historical sites in the afternoon - which in the summer gets quiet hot. If it was done 1st thing in the morning than I could have enjoyed it a bit more.Show detailed ratings
- SusanWritten on May 8, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt was a great way to see a lot of Greece's history in a short time. Hotels were good as was the bus. Tour guide was brilliant, very knowledgable caring and attentive. Very happy with our tripShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ATHENS, GREECE
- Day 2: ATHENS
- Day 3: ATHENS–CORINTH–MYCENAE–EPIDAURUS–NAUPLIA
- Day 4: NAUPLIA–OLYMPIA
- Day 5: OLYMPIA–PATRAS–DELPHI
- Day 6: DELPHI–METEORA AREA
- Day 7: METEORA AREA–THERMOPYLAE–ATHENS
- Day 8: ATHENS–PIRAEUS/LAVRION (EMBARKATION)–MYKONOS
- Day 9: AT LEISURE ON MYKONOS
- Day 10: CRUISING: MILOS
- Day 11: CRUISING: SANTORINI
- Day 12: AT LEISURE ON SANTORINI
- Day 13: CRUISING: HERAKLION, CRETE
- Day 14: CRUISING: KUSADASI, TURKEY
- Day 15: LAVRION/PIRAEUS (DISEMBARKATION)–ATHENS
- Day 16: ATHENS
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jefferey24th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Classical Greece with Idyllic Aegean 7-Night Cruise
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Athens16 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to AthensOnly 3 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $157USD $3,779Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Athens16 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to Athens0 seats leftSave $157USD $3,779Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Athens16 DaysTuesdayJun 26, 2018to AthensOnly 3 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $157USD $3,779Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Athens16 DaysTuesdayJul 3, 2018to Athens0 seats leftSave $157USD $3,779Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Athens16 DaysTuesdayJul 10, 2018to Athens0 seats leftSave $159USD $3,827Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Athens16 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $159USD $3,827Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Athens16 DaysTuesdayJul 24, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $159USD $3,827Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Athens16 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to Athens0 seats leftSave $159USD $3,827Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Athens16 DaysTuesdayAug 7, 2018to Athens0 seats leftSave $159USD $3,827Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Athens16 DaysTuesdaySep 11, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $157USD $3,779Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 July 2018 the full payment of $3,779 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3779 for Classical Greece with Idyllic Aegean 7-Night Cruise, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,442 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 69 km
- Corinth (Greece)
- 29 km
- Mycenae (Greece)
- 37 km
- Epidavros (Greece)
- 32 km
- Nafplio (Greece)
- 100 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 67 km
- Patra (Greece)
- 71 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 165 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 272 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,779 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Classical Greece with Idyllic Aegean 7-Night Cruise