- Our saving
- US $ 1,856
- Rather Poor
- DCDebraWritten on May 15, 20183.5 - GoodThis was a great tour! It requires quite a bit of travelling to make it to all the important mainland locations but was well worth it. The days were filled but never felt rushed and everything was well-organised. Our local guide, Maria, was a fountain of knowledge and a true pleasure to listen to and get to know over the week. She also made an effort to take us to local workshops and restaurants, ensuring that our spending money went into the local economy and our souvenirs were all authentic Greek handcrafts! The accommodation was variable, and one of the hotels could have been a bit cleaner but the bed was still comfortable. By the end of the week the hotel dinner buffets seemed to be pretty similar and blurred together, so pace yourself as often there isn't an alternative option anywhere nearby. Overall a fantastic trip that I would (and have already) recommend to anyone interested in learning more about the cultural history of Greece!Show detailed ratings
- AnitaWritten on September 25, 20173.0 - AverageIt was good, the only issue was going to the historical sites in the afternoon - which in the summer gets quiet hot. If it was done 1st thing in the morning than I could have enjoyed it a bit more.Show detailed ratings
- SusanWritten on May 8, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt was a great way to see a lot of Greece's history in a short time. Hotels were good as was the bus. Tour guide was brilliant, very knowledgable caring and attentive. Very happy with our tripShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ATHENS, GREECE
- Day 2: ATHENS
- Day 3: ATHENS–CORINTH–MYCENAE–EPIDAURUS–NAUPLIA
- Day 4: NAUPLIA–OLYMPIA
- Day 5: OLYMPIA–PATRAS–DELPHI
- Day 6: DELPHI–METEORA AREA
- Day 7: METEORA AREA–THERMOPYLAE–ATHENS
- Day 8: ATHENS
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is accommodation included on this tour?
Yes it is! Globus actually works with higher-end hotels and here is the hotel list:
Athens: ZAFOLIA; FIRST-CLASS
Nauplia: AMALIA NAUPLIA; FIRST-CLASS
Olympia: EUROPA; FIRST-CLASS
Delphi; AMALIA DELPHI; FIRST-CLASS
Kalambaka: AMALIA KALAMBAKA, FIRST-CLASS
What is the group size of this tour?
The average group size on a Globus tour is 36 passengers.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayJul 20, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Athens0 seats leftUSD $1,879Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Athens0 seats leftUSD $1,879Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,879Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Athens0 seats leftUSD $1,879Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondaySep 3, 2018to Athens0 seats leftUSD $1,879Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 31, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Athens0 seats leftUSD $1,879Based on Double Room
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondaySep 10, 2018to Athens0 seats leftUSD $1,879Based on Double Room
- FridaySep 7, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Athens7 seats leftUSD $1,879Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- MondaySep 10, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondaySep 17, 2018to Athens0 seats leftUSD $1,879Based on Double Room
- FridaySep 14, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to AthensOnly 2 seats leftUSD $1,879Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 September 2018 the full payment of $1,856 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1856 for Classical Greece, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 69 km
- Corinth (Greece)
- 29 km
- Mycenae (Greece)
- 37 km
- Epidavros (Greece)
- 32 km
- Nauplion (Greece)
- 100 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 118 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 165 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 272 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,856 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,658 tours in Europe
- covered by 239 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Classical Greece