- Our saving
- US $ 1,714
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- AnitaWritten on September 25, 20173.0 - AverageIt was good, the only issue was going to the historical sites in the afternoon - which in the summer gets quiet hot. If it was done 1st thing in the morning than I could have enjoyed it a bit more.Show detailed ratings
- SusanWritten on May 8, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt was a great way to see a lot of Greece's history in a short time. Hotels were good as was the bus. Tour guide was brilliant, very knowledgable caring and attentive. Very happy with our tripShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ATHENS, GREECE
- Day 2: ATHENS
- Day 3: ATHENS–CORINTH–MYCENAE–EPIDAURUS–NAUPLIA
- Day 4: NAUPLIA–OLYMPIA
- Day 5: OLYMPIA–PATRAS–DELPHI
- Day 6: DELPHI–METEORA AREA
- Day 7: METEORA AREA–THERMOPYLAE–ATHENS
- Day 8: ATHENS
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 24, 2017
Is accommodation included on this tour?
Yes it is! Globus actually works with higher-end hotels and here is the hotel list:
Athens: ZAFOLIA; FIRST-CLASS
Nauplia: AMALIA NAUPLIA; FIRST-CLASS
Olympia: EUROPA; FIRST-CLASS
Delphi; AMALIA DELPHI; FIRST-CLASS
Kalambaka: AMALIA KALAMBAKA, FIRST-CLASS
- September 1, 2016
What is the group size of this tour?
The average group size on a Globus tour is 36 passengers.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jeanette24th January 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- MondayApr 23, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayApr 30, 2018to Athens0 seats left$75USD $1,804Based on Double Room
- FridayApr 27, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridayMay 4, 2018to Athens0 seats left$75USD $1,804Based on Double Room
- MondayApr 30, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayMay 7, 2018to Athens0 seats left$75USD $1,804Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 4, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridayMay 11, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat left$165$1,879-9%USD $1,714Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 7, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayMay 14, 2018to AthensOnly 2 seats left$165$1,879-9%USD $1,714Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 11, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridayMay 18, 2018to AthensOnly 2 seats left$165$1,879-9%USD $1,714Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 14, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayMay 21, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat left$165$1,879-9%USD $1,714Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 18, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridayMay 25, 2018to AthensOnly 2 seats left$165$1,879-9%USD $1,714Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 21, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayMay 28, 2018to AthensOnly 3 seats left$165$1,879-9%USD $1,714Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- FridayMay 25, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat left$165$1,879-9%USD $1,714Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 June 2018 the full payment of $1,714 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1714 for Classical Greece, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 69 km
- Corinth (Greece)
- 29 km
- Mycenae (Greece)
- 37 km
- Epidavros (Greece)
- 32 km
- Nauplion (Greece)
- 100 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 118 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 165 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 272 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,714 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,669 tours in Europe
- covered by 200 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Classical Greece