- Our saving
- US $ 1,756
- Rather Poor
- DCDebraWritten on May 15, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This was a great tour! It requires quite a bit of travelling to make it to all the important mainland locations but was well worth it. The days were filled but never felt rushed and everything was well-organised. Our local guide, Maria, was a fountain of... Read more
- AnitaWritten on September 25, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
It was good, the only issue was going to the historical sites in the afternoon - which in the summer gets quiet hot. If it was done 1st thing in the morning than I could have enjoyed it a bit more.
- SusanWritten on May 8, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a great way to see a lot of Greece's history in a short time. Hotels were good as was the bus. Tour guide was brilliant, very knowledgable caring and attentive. Very happy with our trip
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ATHENS, GREECE
- Day 2: ATHENS
- Day 3: ATHENS–CORINTH–MYCENAE–EPIDAURUS–NAUPLIA
- Day 4: NAUPLIA–OLYMPIA
- Day 5: OLYMPIA–PATRAS–DELPHI
- Day 6: DELPHI–METEORA AREA
- Day 7: METEORA AREA–THERMOPYLAE–ATHENS
- Day 8: ATHENS
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is accommodation included on this tour?
Yes it is! Globus actually works with higher-end hotels and here is the hotel list:
Athens: ZAFOLIA; FIRST-CLASS
Nauplia: AMALIA NAUPLIA; FIRST-CLASS
Olympia: EUROPA; FIRST-CLASS
Delphi; AMALIA DELPHI; FIRST-CLASS
Kalambaka: AMALIA KALAMBAKA, FIRST-CLASS
What is the group size of this tour?
The average group size on a Globus tour is 36 passengers.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondayApr 22, 2019from Athens8 DaysMondayApr 29, 2019to Athens9 seats left$147$1,949-8%USD $1,802Based on Double Room
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Athens8 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to AthensOnly 3 seats left$148$1,969-8%USD $1,821Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Athens8 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$148$1,969-8%USD $1,821Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Athens8 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to Athens7 seats left$148$1,969-8%USD $1,821Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Athens8 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Athens0 seats leftUSD $1,969Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayMay 13, 2019from Athens8 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to Athens8 seats left$148$1,969-8%USD $1,821Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Athens8 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$148$1,969-8%USD $1,821Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Athens8 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$148$1,969-8%USD $1,821Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Athens8 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Athens9 seats left$148$1,969-8%USD $1,821Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Athens8 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$148$1,969-8%USD $1,821Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 31 January 2019 the full payment of $1,756 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1756 for Classical Greece, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 69 km
- Corinth (Greece)
- 29 km
- Mycenae (Greece)
- 37 km
- Epidavros (Greece)
- 32 km
- Nauplion (Greece)
- 100 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 118 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 165 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 272 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,756 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,758 tours in Europe
- covered by 307 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Classical Greece