Classical Greece with Iconic Aegean 4-Night Cruise
- Our saving
- US $ 3,103
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ATHENS, GREECE
- Day 2: ATHENS
- Day 3: ATHENS–CORINTH–MYCENAE–EPIDAURUS–NAUPLIA
- Day 4: NAUPLIA–OLYMPIA
- Day 5: OLYMPIA–PATRAS–DELPHI
- Day 6: DELPHI–METEORA AREA
- Day 7: METEORA AREA–THERMOPYLAE–ATHENS
- Day 8: ATHENS–LAVRION/PIRAEUS (EMBARKATION)–MYKONOS
- Day 9: CRUISING: KUSADASI, TURKEY–PATMOS, GREECE
- Day 10: CRUISING: RHODES
- Day 11: CRUISING: HERAKLION, CRETE–SANTORINI, GREECE
- Day 12: LAVRION/PIRAEUS (DISEMBARKATION)–ATHENS
- Day 13: ATHENS
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- LanaWritten on June 2, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour guide Maria is not on your list of globus guides but she was terrific! She made the difference between an average and excellent tour.
- TETerryWritten on May 29, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall I really enjoyed the tour. Found the guide in Mykonos and Santorini to be disorganised and even lazy. I however thought the sites visited on the mainland and the islands to be of great interest. Guides need to be advised to stop constantly... Read more
- DCDebraWritten on May 15, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This was a great tour! It requires quite a bit of travelling to make it to all the important mainland locations but was well worth it. The days were filled but never felt rushed and everything was well-organised. Our local guide, Maria, was a fountain of... Read more
- AnitaWritten on September 25, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
It was good, the only issue was going to the historical sites in the afternoon - which in the summer gets quiet hot. If it was done 1st thing in the morning than I could have enjoyed it a bit more.
- SusanWritten on May 8, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a great way to see a lot of Greece's history in a short time. Hotels were good as was the bus. Tour guide was brilliant, very knowledgable caring and attentive. Very happy with our trip
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ross26th February 2019
Classical Greece with Iconic Aegean 4-Night Cruise
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- MondayAug 26, 2019from Athens13 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat leftCelestyal OlympiaCelestyal OlympiaUSD $3,380Based on Double Room
- MondaySep 2, 2019from Athens13 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat leftCelestyal OlympiaCelestyal OlympiaUSD $3,380Based on Double Room
- MondaySep 9, 2019from Athens13 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat leftCelestyal OlympiaCelestyal OlympiaUSD $3,380Based on Double Room
- MondaySep 16, 2019from Athens13 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to AthensOnly 2 seats leftCelestyal OlympiaCelestyal OlympiaUSD $3,380Based on Double Room
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Athens13 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to AthensOnly 3 seats leftCelestyal OlympiaCelestyal OlympiaUSD $3,380Based on Double Room
- MondaySep 30, 2019from Athens13 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Athens9 seats left Celestyal OlympiaCelestyal OlympiaUSD $3,280Based on Double Room
- MondayOct 7, 2019from Athens13 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to Athens10+ seats left Celestyal OlympiaCelestyal OlympiaUSD $3,280Based on Double Room
- MondayOct 14, 2019from Athens13 DaysSaturdayOct 26, 2019to Athens10+ seats left Celestyal OlympiaCelestyal OlympiaUSD $3,280Based on Double Room
- MondayOct 21, 2019from Athens13 DaysSaturdayNov 2, 2019to Athens0 seats leftCelestyal OlympiaCelestyal OlympiaUSD $3,243Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayApr 20, 2020from Athens13 DaysSaturdayMay 2, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$205$3,310-6%USD $3,105Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 11 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 11 October 2019, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Globus. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Globus. Please familiarise yourself with the Globus payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Athens (Greece)
- 69 km
- Corinth (Greece)
- 29 km
- Mycenae (Greece)
- 37 km
- Epidavros (Greece)
- 32 km
- Nafplio (Greece)
- 100 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 67 km
- Patra (Greece)
- 71 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 165 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 137 km
- Thermopylae (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,103 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,033 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Classical Greece with Iconic Aegean 4-Night Cruise