Discover Namibia - Camping
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Namib-Naukluft Park
- Walvis Bay
- Brandberg Mountain
- Visit some of the best desert sceneries
- Climb sand dunes during sunrise
- View 2000 year-old rock paintings
- Go on game drives in Etosha National Park
- Learn about local conversation projects
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Start Windhoek.
- Day 2: Drive through Namib Nuakluft to Sesriem.
- Day 3: Sossusvlei and the Namib Carnivore Conservation Centre
- Day 4: To Swakopmund via Walvis Bay.
- Day 5: Free day for optional activities.
- Day 6: Brandberg
- Day 7: White Lady Painting & Vingerklip
- Day 8: To Etosha N.P.
- Days 9-10: Two days gameviewing in Etosha.
- Day 11: On to the Waterberg Plateau. Optional 4x4 game drive.
- Day 12: Waterberg Plateau and on to Windhoek
- Day 13: End Windhoek.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- RRon· October 24th, 2018Pre-tour information For the most part, the pre-tour information on the itinerary, transport, accommodation, excursions, conditions and so on was fairly accurate. There are three points where changes are needed. 1. Temperatures. Our tour started at the... Show moreTrip date: October 2018
- ARichard Boyd· October 7th, 2013This is a trip which has its highs and lows (and not exclusively in a Cessna flying over the Namib desert).What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Although not included in the itinerary, I took the advice of an Exodus member of staff and... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMark Swindell· September 22nd, 2013An excellent holiday that far exceeded our expectationsWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The first night at the water hole at Etosha was just incredible. Â 5 minutes after sitting down over 30 elephants came down to drink and the next... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ANancy West· September 8th, 2013An amazing trip in a truly incredible country. The scenery was varied but uniformly beautiful and the Namibian people were without exception friendly and welcoming. The trip itself was a really good mix of different experiences from climbing dune 45... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASimon Wurr· August 10th, 2013A fantastic trip for anyone wanting to gain a flavour of Nambia, from its stunning desert landscapes, to cafes on the coast, game viewing in Etosha and geological curiosities en route. I've done 8 exodus trips in the past and this is right up there!What... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASusan Darnton· August 3rd, 2013Really excellent tour of a fascinating country for people, history and wildlife. Very different from East Africa in all respects so well worth exploring if you are used to safari in Kenya, Uganda etc.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?A... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMichaela Johns· July 8th, 2013A superb trip covering nearly all the places you could possibly want to visit in one trip to Namibia. The Namibians were really friendly and cheerful and the guiding of the tour and group was excellent, made it even better. The scenery, landscape and... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ALydia Foy· July 1st, 2013A fantastic trip. So much to do and see in one country. Would thoroughly recommend it. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Walking up dune 45 to watch the sunrise and change the colour of the sand was truly inspirational. It was also... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ACatherine Whitfield· January 5th, 2013Excellent introduction to exodus, would certainly use them again! Enough variety to keep you occupied. Excellent tour guide/driver & wonderful food served straight from the fireside. Several hours of driving gave a wonderful overview of the country.... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ALaurie Hamilton· January 4th, 2013A good all round trip covering a large part of Namibia. The waterholes at Etosha mean that animals congregate there during the dry season so viewing them there is easy if that is what you want; Swakopmund provides opportunity for other activities.What... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday15 Nov, 2021EnglishSaturday27 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,8790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday14 Mar, 2022EnglishSaturday26 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,0490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday4 Apr, 2022EnglishSaturday16 Apr, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,0490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday18 Apr, 2022EnglishSaturday30 Apr, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,0490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday2 May, 2022EnglishSaturday14 May, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,0490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday16 May, 2022EnglishSaturday28 May, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,0490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday6 Jun, 2022EnglishSaturday18 Jun, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,0490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday4 Jul, 2022EnglishSaturday16 Jul, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,0490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday1 Aug, 2022EnglishSaturday13 Aug, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,0490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday22 Aug, 2022EnglishSaturday3 Sep, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,0490% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do people usually come on this tour alone?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Namibia
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- Best time to visit Namibia in 2021
- 10 Best Adventure Tour & Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2021
- Namibia from Windhoek
- Namibia Adventure
- Small group tour
- 13 days Namibia
- Operators in Africa
- Adventure tours
- Namibia tours
- Africa tours