Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Namib-Naukluft National Park
- Walvis Bay
- Visit some of the best desert sceneries
- Climb sand dunes during sunrise
- View 2000 year-old rock paintings
- Go on game drives in Etosha National Park
- Learn about local conversation projects
- Day 1: Start Windhoek.
- Day 2: Drive through Namib Nuakluft to Sesriem.
- Day 3: Sossusvlei and the Namib Carnivore Conservation Centre
- Day 4: To Swakopmund via Walvis Bay.
- Day 5: Free day for optional activities.
- Day 6: Brandberg
- Day 7: White Lady Painting & Vingerklip
- Day 8: To Etosha N.P.
- Days 9-10: Two days gameviewing in Etosha.
- Day 11: On to the Waterberg Plateau. Optional 4x4 game drive.
- Day 12: Waterberg Plateau and on to Windhoek
- Day 13: End Windhoek.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- RRonOctober 24, 2018Pre-tour information For the most part, the pre-tour information on the itinerary, transport, accommodation, excursions, conditions and so on was fairly accurate. There are three points where changes are needed. 1. Temperatures. Our tour started at the... Show moreTrip date: October 2018
- ARichard BoydOctober 07, 2013This is a trip which has its highs and lows (and not exclusively in a Cessna flying over the Namib desert).What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Although not included in the itinerary, I took the advice of an Exodus member of staff and... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMark SwindellSeptember 22, 2013An excellent holiday that far exceeded our expectationsWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The first night at the water hole at Etosha was just incredible. Â 5 minutes after sitting down over 30 elephants came down to drink and the next... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ANancy WestSeptember 08, 2013An amazing trip in a truly incredible country. The scenery was varied but uniformly beautiful and the Namibian people were without exception friendly and welcoming. The trip itself was a really good mix of different experiences from climbing dune 45... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASimon WurrAugust 10, 2013A fantastic trip for anyone wanting to gain a flavour of Nambia, from its stunning desert landscapes, to cafes on the coast, game viewing in Etosha and geological curiosities en route. I've done 8 exodus trips in the past and this is right up there!What... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASusan DarntonAugust 03, 2013Really excellent tour of a fascinating country for people, history and wildlife. Very different from East Africa in all respects so well worth exploring if you are used to safari in Kenya, Uganda etc.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?A... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMichaela JohnsJuly 08, 2013A superb trip covering nearly all the places you could possibly want to visit in one trip to Namibia. The Namibians were really friendly and cheerful and the guiding of the tour and group was excellent, made it even better. The scenery, landscape and... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ALydia FoyJuly 01, 2013A fantastic trip. So much to do and see in one country. Would thoroughly recommend it. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Walking up dune 45 to watch the sunrise and change the colour of the sand was truly inspirational. It was also... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ACatherine WhitfieldJanuary 05, 2013Excellent introduction to exodus, would certainly use them again! Enough variety to keep you occupied. Excellent tour guide/driver & wonderful food served straight from the fireside. Several hours of driving gave a wonderful overview of the country.... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ALaurie HamiltonJanuary 04, 2013A good all round trip covering a large part of Namibia. The waterholes at Etosha mean that animals congregate there during the dry season so viewing them there is easy if that is what you want; Swakopmund provides opportunity for other activities.What... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Discover Namibia - Camping
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayMar 16, 2020from Windhoek13 DaysSaturdayMar 28, 2020to WindhoekOnly 2 seats left$74USD $2,479Sharing a twin roomBook Now Hold my
- MondayApr 6, 2020from Windhoek13 DaysSaturdayApr 18, 2020to Windhoek8 seats left$74USD $2,479Sharing a twin room
- MondayApr 20, 2020from Windhoek13 DaysSaturdayMay 2, 2020to Windhoek8 seats left$74USD $2,479Sharing a twin room
- MondayMay 4, 2020from Windhoek13 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to Windhoek8 seats left$74USD $2,479Sharing a twin room
- MondayMay 18, 2020from Windhoek13 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to WindhoekOnly 2 seats left$79USD $2,649Sharing a twin roomBook Now Hold my
- MondayJun 8, 2020from Windhoek13 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to Windhoek8 seats left$74USD $2,479Sharing a twin room
- MondayJul 6, 2020from Windhoek13 DaysSaturdayJul 18, 2020to Windhoek8 seats left$74USD $2,479Sharing a twin room
- MondayAug 3, 2020from Windhoek13 DaysSaturdayAug 15, 2020to Windhoek8 seats left$74USD $2,479Sharing a twin room
- MondayAug 24, 2020from Windhoek13 DaysSaturdaySep 5, 2020to Windhoek8 seats left$74USD $2,479Sharing a twin room
- MondaySep 7, 2020from Windhoek13 DaysSaturdaySep 19, 2020to Windhoek8 seats left$74USD $2,479Sharing a twin room
Show more departures
Frequently asked questions
- Do people usually come on this tour alone?
Good to know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar