Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Namib-Naukluft National Park
- Walvis Bay
- Visit some of the best desert sceneries
- Climb sand dunes during sunrise
- View 2000 year-old rock paintings
- Go on game drives in Etosha National Park
- Learn about local conversation projects
Start and end in Windhoek! With the adventure tour Discover Namibia - Camping, you have a 13 day tour package taking you through Windhoek, Namibia and 11 other destinations in Namibia. Discover Namibia - Camping includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Start Windhoek.
- Day 2: Drive through Namib Nuakluft to Sesriem.
- Day 3: Sossusvlei and the Namib Carnivore Conservation Centre
- Day 4: To Swakopmund via Walvis Bay.
- Day 5: Free day for optional activities.
- Day 6: Brandberg
- Day 7: White Lady Painting & Vingerklip
- Day 8: To Etosha N.P.
- Days 9-10: Two days gameviewing in Etosha.
- Day 11: On to the Waterberg Plateau. Optional 4x4 game drive.
- Day 12: Waterberg Plateau and on to Windhoek
- Day 13: End Windhoek.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- RRon· October 24, 2018Pre-tour information For the most part, the pre-tour information on the itinerary, transport, accommodation, excursions, conditions and so on was fairly accurate. There are three points where changes are needed. 1. Temperatures. Our tour started at the... Show moreTrip date: October 2018
- ARichard Boyd· October 07, 2013This is a trip which has its highs and lows (and not exclusively in a Cessna flying over the Namib desert).What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Although not included in the itinerary, I took the advice of an Exodus member of staff and... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMark Swindell· September 22, 2013An excellent holiday that far exceeded our expectationsWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The first night at the water hole at Etosha was just incredible. Â 5 minutes after sitting down over 30 elephants came down to drink and the next... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ANancy West· September 08, 2013An amazing trip in a truly incredible country. The scenery was varied but uniformly beautiful and the Namibian people were without exception friendly and welcoming. The trip itself was a really good mix of different experiences from climbing dune 45... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASimon Wurr· August 10, 2013A fantastic trip for anyone wanting to gain a flavour of Nambia, from its stunning desert landscapes, to cafes on the coast, game viewing in Etosha and geological curiosities en route. I've done 8 exodus trips in the past and this is right up there!What... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASusan Darnton· August 03, 2013Really excellent tour of a fascinating country for people, history and wildlife. Very different from East Africa in all respects so well worth exploring if you are used to safari in Kenya, Uganda etc.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?A... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMichaela Johns· July 08, 2013A superb trip covering nearly all the places you could possibly want to visit in one trip to Namibia. The Namibians were really friendly and cheerful and the guiding of the tour and group was excellent, made it even better. The scenery, landscape and... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ALydia Foy· July 01, 2013A fantastic trip. So much to do and see in one country. Would thoroughly recommend it. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Walking up dune 45 to watch the sunrise and change the colour of the sand was truly inspirational. It was also... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ACatherine Whitfield· January 05, 2013Excellent introduction to exodus, would certainly use them again! Enough variety to keep you occupied. Excellent tour guide/driver & wonderful food served straight from the fireside. Several hours of driving gave a wonderful overview of the country.... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ALaurie Hamilton· January 04, 2013A good all round trip covering a large part of Namibia. The waterholes at Etosha mean that animals congregate there during the dry season so viewing them there is easy if that is what you want; Swakopmund provides opportunity for other activities.What... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Discover Namibia - Camping
From Windhoek to Windhoek
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday16 Nov, 2020Saturday28 Nov, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,479
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday14 Dec, 2020Saturday26 Dec, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,479
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday15 Mar, 2021Saturday27 Mar, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,799
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday3 May, 2021Saturday15 May, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,799
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday17 May, 2021Saturday29 May, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,799
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday7 Jun, 2021Saturday19 Jun, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,799
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday5 Jul, 2021Saturday17 Jul, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,799
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday2 Aug, 2021Saturday14 Aug, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,799
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday23 Aug, 2021Saturday4 Sep, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,799
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday6 Sep, 2021Saturday18 Sep, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,799
- Do people usually come on this tour alone?
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar