Beer or Bust
- Our saving
- US $ 2,302
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Beer tents of Oktoberfest
- A pub that’s over 1,000 years old
- Stuttgart Beer Festival
- Traditional Czech pubs
- Rather Poor
- HHeatherBeckWritten on November 8, 20185.0 - Excellent
Hotels were nice, tour guides were so friendly and never left our sides, bus transport was comfortable. We had an absolute blast!Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewCheers Heather for the great feedback and thank you for joining us on our Beer or Bust adventure - until we raise a glass again, stay thirsty!
- BBrentForgaardWritten on November 3, 20185.0 - Excellent
The whole tour was incredible and the length of stay in each city was perfect. Having the free time during the days was nice so you could do your own thing. My only complaint was not having a night time table booked in Munich but as Ken explained, it has... Read moreShow detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you Brent for the great review & your feedback! Keep those beers flowing, always.
- FredWritten on October 20, 20185.0 - Excellent
Had a really fantastic time. Tour was well organized. Great group of beer drinkers.Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThanks Fred for the feedback, was great to meet you on the Beer or Bust tour and raise many beers with you! May the amber liquid keep flowing for you, always.
- AAnnAdamsWritten on October 19, 20185.0 - Excellent
Beer or Bust tour 2018 was fabulous! We had an awesome time and met many wonderful people! Max and Ashley were great!Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you Ann for the great review and the photos - looks like you made great memories and friends on the tour... let the beers keep flowing!
- DDanielKemperWritten on October 18, 20185.0 - Excellent
Great tour, we would do it again. All the hotels were right next to everything, the charter bus was very comfortable and there wasn't any stupid things we had to do during the day. We were able to do what we wanted during the day and they had all the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThanks Daniel, that is some fantastic feedback - great to hear you had such a good time on the Beer or Bust tour! #zeroBoringSightseeing
- NNaomiPlachoWritten on October 17, 20185.0 - Excellent
It was amazing, great people and an awesome tour guide, made everyone feel welcome especially my 2 children, highly recommend Thirsty Swagman to anyone.Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewG'day Naomi, that is so great to hear, thank you for those kind words! Was a pleasure to meet you and your family on our Oktoberfest tour. Hope the beers keep flowing for you... Prost!
- ToddWritten on October 17, 20185.0 - Excellent
I want to thank #ThirstySwagmanBeerorBust tour it was an awesome group to hang out with. Ashley Hall Smith and Max Dittmar you were a great help and to Kenneth Hart for lining up a fantastic tour. PROSTShow detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you Todd for those epic words, great to hear you had such a good time - PROST!
- LLynnerixWritten on October 17, 20184.5 - Excellent
Loved it , highly recommendShow detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThanks Steve & Lynne, great to hear you both had such a good time on the Beer or Bust tour. Stay thirsty, always!
- AAnonymousWritten on October 16, 20184.5 - Excellent
The tour was awesome. Locations of hotels couldn’t get any better. What really made the tour was the people. We had so much fun with everyone and made some incredible memories! The only thing I would have liked a little more would have been suggestions on... Read moreShow detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you for the great review and the feedback regarding recommendations on things-to-do during the day, it's something we're going to include on next year's tours. Stay thirsty, always!
- RonWritten on October 16, 20184.5 - Excellent
loved the tour, would have liked resverations in beer tent in the evening, but...had fun with the ones we had except it is tough drinking a litter of beer at 10 am...lol. The bus driver was excellent, our guides Max and Ashly were fantastic. Over all this... Read moreShow detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThanks Ron for the great feedback on the Beer or Bust tour, specifically about Ashley & Max, as well as the bus driver Markus - will pass it onto them all. Ah yes, those 10am beers... the Bavarians certainly make the most of the day haha. Prost!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Your Tour Destinations
- Oktoberfest, Germany
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Germany
- Stuttgart Beer Festival, Germany
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Am I too young or old for this tour?
Provided you are over 18, you’re good to go. Most people on the Beer or Bust tour are couples in their 30s and 40s, although you can expect guests of all ages from mature 20-something-year-olds to the young-at-heart 70+-year-olds.
Are the flights included?
Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you will need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. If you have not already booked your fights we recommend checking out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner - https://flights.tourradar.com
Where are the hotels located on the tour?
In both Munich and Stuttgart, the hotels are the closest to the festival grounds, just 2 minutes and 5 minutes walking respectively. In Prague and Rothenburg the hotels are located in the old-town centre, close to every pub and bar you will visit.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Karina13th October 2018
Beer or Bust
- TuesdayOct 1, 2019from Munich11 DaysFridayOct 11, 2019to Stuttgart0 seats left$71USD $2,302Based on Twin ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdaySep 29, 2020from Munich11 DaysFridayOct 9, 2020to Stuttgart10+ seats left$71USD $2,302Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Munich is the starting point and Stuttgart is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Thirsty Swagman booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 May 2019 the full payment of $2,302 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2302 for Beer or Bust, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Thirsty Swagman will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Thirsty Swagman tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
- 300 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 314 km
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber (Germany)
- 99 km
- Stuttgart (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,302 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,759 tours in Europe
- covered by 440 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Beer or Bust via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Beer or Bust