Beer or Bust
- Our saving
- US $ 2,669
- Beer tents of Oktoberfest
- A pub that’s over 1,000 years old
- Stuttgart Beer Festival
- Traditional Czech pubs
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Your Tour Destinations
- Oktoberfest, Germany
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Germany
- Stuttgart Beer Festival, Germany
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- DKDALEWritten on October 18, 20194.0 - Good
good locations and accommodations - some interesting places - Munich was great all around; could have been better beer bars in Prague and not so much night club - ended up in some neat beer bars on my own; Rothenberg was excellent despite the weather;... Read moreShow detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you Dale for the great feedback and review! We're glad you had a good time on tour, keep those beers flowing!
- RHRobertWritten on October 15, 20195.0 - Excellent
Great time with nice group of people. Having experienced guides along to navigate the fests and point out the insider tips to the cities we visited made the trip much more approachable for people like us who were fest novices. The guides were fantastic... Read moreShow detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you Robert for the amazing review and your feedback, especially our tour guides - we'll pass this onto them of course. Great to hear you had such a good time! Until we raise beers again... Prost!
- BrettWritten on October 15, 20195.0 - Excellent
Had an absulte blast, seen some amazing places that I would have never seen if I didn't go on the bus tour, deffinly met some cool people, would highly recommended there was so many different and amazing party placesShow detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you so much Brett for the epic feedback! Great to hear you had such a blast on tour, you 2 Aussie guys certainly made the trip for everyone!
- RRandyBrinksWritten on October 15, 20195.0 - Excellent
Great time, like the zero boring sightseeing.Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you Randy for the feedback, yep it's all about the pubs and festivals. We leave the sightseeing to everyone themselves if they want to do so - it's all about the fun, fun, fun!
- TTaylorBrinksWritten on October 15, 20194.5 - Excellent
The schedule of the tour was perfect. Coming off of late nights in Prague, it was great to mellow out a bit in Rothenburg before partying in Stuttgart. Wish we had one more night reservation while in Munich though (maybe on the Tuesday we all met up for the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewEpic feedback Taylor, thank you! We're glad you found the tour schedule was perfect, Rothenburg ob der Tauber is definitely a little slice of heaven to relax a bit after Prague... although the beers still flowed of course :) We'll pass your kind words onto the tour guides as well.
- HHeatherBeckWritten on November 8, 20185.0 - Excellent
Hotels were nice, tour guides were so friendly and never left our sides, bus transport was comfortable. We had an absolute blast!Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewCheers Heather for the great feedback and thank you for joining us on our Beer or Bust adventure - until we raise a glass again, stay thirsty!
- BBrentForgaardWritten on November 3, 20185.0 - Excellent
The whole tour was incredible and the length of stay in each city was perfect. Having the free time during the days was nice so you could do your own thing. My only complaint was not having a night time table booked in Munich but as Ken explained, it has... Read moreShow detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you Brent for the great review & your feedback! Keep those beers flowing, always.
- FredWritten on October 20, 20185.0 - Excellent
Had a really fantastic time. Tour was well organized. Great group of beer drinkers.Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThanks Fred for the feedback, was great to meet you on the Beer or Bust tour and raise many beers with you! May the amber liquid keep flowing for you, always.
- AAnnAdamsWritten on October 19, 20185.0 - Excellent
Beer or Bust tour 2018 was fabulous! We had an awesome time and met many wonderful people! Max and Ashley were great!Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you Ann for the great review and the photos - looks like you made great memories and friends on the tour... let the beers keep flowing!
- DDanielKemperWritten on October 18, 20185.0 - Excellent
Great tour, we would do it again. All the hotels were right next to everything, the charter bus was very comfortable and there wasn't any stupid things we had to do during the day. We were able to do what we wanted during the day and they had all the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThanks Daniel, that is some fantastic feedback - great to hear you had such a good time on the Beer or Bust tour! #zeroBoringSightseeing
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Am I too young or old for this tour?
Provided you are over 18, you’re good to go. Most people on the Beer or Bust tour are couples in their 30s and 40s, although you can expect guests of all ages from mature 20-something-year-olds to the young-at-heart 70+-year-olds.
Are the flights included?
Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you will need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. If you have not already booked your fights we recommend checking out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner - https://flights.tourradar.com
Where are the hotels located on the tour?
In both Munich and Stuttgart, the hotels are the closest to the festival grounds, just 2 minutes and 5 minutes walking respectively. In Prague and Rothenburg the hotels are located in the old-town centre, close to every pub and bar you will visit.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Steve5th September 2019
Beer or Bust
- TuesdaySep 29, 2020from Munich11 DaysFridayOct 9, 2020to Stuttgart6 seats left$83USD $2,669Based on Twin Share
- TuesdaySep 28, 2021from Munich11 DaysFridayOct 8, 2021to Stuttgart10+ seats left$83USD $2,669Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Munich is the starting point and Stuttgart is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 16 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 16 January 2020, a minimum payment of 25% is required to confirm your booking with Thirsty Swagman. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Thirsty Swagman. Please familiarise yourself with the Thirsty Swagman payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Thirsty Swagman will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Thirsty Swagman tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Munich (Germany)
- 300 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 314 km
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber (Germany)
- 99 km
- Stuttgart (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,669 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,439 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 23 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Beer or Bust