Beer or Bust
- Tour Operator:
- Thirsty Swagman
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber
- Beer tents of Oktoberfest
- A pub that’s over 1,000 years old
- Stuttgart Beer Festival
- Traditional Czech pubs
- Your Tour Destinations
- Oktoberfest, Germany
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Germany
- Stuttgart Beer Festival, Germany
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Robert· November 1st, 2020My cousin and I had an amazing adventure with Ken and staff on Beer or bust in Germany for Oktoberfest. Our tour went to both Stuttgart and Munich for awesome but different Oktoberfest experiences. I loved it so much I've been back two more times.Trip date: September 2019
- DKDALE· October 18th, 2019good locations and accommodations - some interesting places - Munich was great all around; could have been better beer bars in Prague and not so much night club - ended up in some neat beer bars on my own; Rothenberg was excellent despite the weather;... Show moreThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you Dale for the great feedback and review! We're glad you had a good time on tour, keep those beers flowing!Trip date: October 2019
- RHRobert· October 15th, 2019Great time with nice group of people. Having experienced guides along to navigate the fests and point out the insider tips to the cities we visited made the trip much more approachable for people like us who were fest novices. The guides were... Show moreThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you Robert for the amazing review and your feedback, especially our tour guides - we'll pass this onto them of course. Great to hear you had such a good time! Until we raise beers again... Prost!Trip date: October 2019
- Brett· October 15th, 2019Had an absulte blast, seen some amazing places that I would have never seen if I didn't go on the bus tour, deffinly met some cool people, would highly recommended there was so many different and amazing party placesThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you so much Brett for the epic feedback! Great to hear you had such a blast on tour, you 2 Aussie guys certainly made the trip for everyone!Trip date: October 2019
- RRandyBrinks· October 15th, 2019Great time, like the zero boring sightseeing.Thirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you Randy for the feedback, yep it's all about the pubs and festivals. We leave the sightseeing to everyone themselves if they want to do so - it's all about the fun, fun, fun!Trip date: October 2019
- TTaylorBrinks· October 15th, 2019The schedule of the tour was perfect. Coming off of late nights in Prague, it was great to mellow out a bit in Rothenburg before partying in Stuttgart. Wish we had one more night reservation while in Munich though (maybe on the Tuesday we all met up for... Show moreThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewEpic feedback Taylor, thank you! We're glad you found the tour schedule was perfect, Rothenburg ob der Tauber is definitely a little slice of heaven to relax a bit after Prague... although the beers still flowed of course :) We'll pass your kind words... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- HHeatherBeck· November 8th, 2018Hotels were nice, tour guides were so friendly and never left our sides, bus transport was comfortable. We had an absolute blast!Thirsty Swagman commented on this reviewCheers Heather for the great feedback and thank you for joining us on our Beer or Bust adventure - until we raise a glass again, stay thirsty!Trip date: October 2018
- BBrentForgaard· November 3rd, 2018The whole tour was incredible and the length of stay in each city was perfect. Having the free time during the days was nice so you could do your own thing. My only complaint was not having a night time table booked in Munich but as Ken explained, it... Show moreThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you Brent for the great review & your feedback! Keep those beers flowing, always.Trip date: October 2018
- Fred· October 20th, 2018Had a really fantastic time. Tour was well organized. Great group of beer drinkers.Thirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThanks Fred for the feedback, was great to meet you on the Beer or Bust tour and raise many beers with you! May the amber liquid keep flowing for you, always.Trip date: September 2018
- AAnnAdams· October 19th, 2018Beer or Bust tour 2018 was fabulous! We had an awesome time and met many wonderful people! Max and Ashley were great!Thirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you Ann for the great review and the photos - looks like you made great memories and friends on the tour... let the beers keep flowing!Trip date: October 2018
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Tuesday28 Sep, 2021EnglishFriday8 Oct, 2021Based on Single SupplementSee Similar Tours For These Dates$3,165
- Tuesday27 Sep, 2022EnglishFriday7 Oct, 2022Multiple Room Types$3,1650% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Tuesday26 Sep, 2023EnglishFriday6 Oct, 2023Multiple Room Types$3,1650% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- Am I too young or old for this tour?
- Are the flights included?
- Where are the hotels located on the tour?
- Do you include beer tent reservations at Oktoberfest & Stuttgart Beer Festival?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar