Beer or Bust
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 13:54:01
- Our saving
- US $ 2,364
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Jorge "This tour turned out to be even better than expected! Made a lot of new thirsty friends along the way. When I got back everyone was asking how my trip went and if I knew a word that's better than amazing I would have said that! I told everyone I would highly recommend going through thirsty swagman if they want a great tour group and that I can't wait to get on another one. The tour guides were ama..."
- Beer tents of Oktoberfest
- A pub that’s over 1,000 years old
- Stuttgart Beer Festival
- Traditional Czech pubs
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- CWCassWritten on November 29, 20174.5 - ExcellentBeer or Bust !Totally amazing trip. Tour guides Marjolein and Tash made the whole trip a blast, as well as Max and Zuza in Munich/Stuttgart. Highly recommended!Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you Cass for the great feedback, we'll pass it on to the tour guide. Stay thirsty!
- MMMattWritten on October 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentBEER OR BUST, BABY (2016)! MUNICH -Senator Hotel was clean and only steps from the fest and the train station (friendly bartenders and a tasty breakfast every morning too). -Tour guides Sarena, Zuza, Marjole and Max were the best! -I made tons of friends -I ate tons of chicken and fries -I drank gallons of beer -I did not go on any twirly-spinny rides (but everyone else did and gave them great reviews). -I sang ‘Hey Jude’ with 3,000 awesome people every night -I’m going back in 2018 !!!!!!!!!! PRAGUE -Grandior Hotel - 5 star Hotel! (best room & b’fast of the trip). -Casino next door -Tour guides Sarena & Zuza were awesome! -The Harley Bar and James Dean Bar were awesome -I did tons of walking during the day to see the sites -I did bar crawls with all of my new friends from Munich -I ate plenty of goulash -I visited the John Lennon Wall and ate at the Yellow Submarine -I ate McDonald’s for the first time outside the US ROTTENBURGH ON TAUBER -The Akzent Hotel Schranne was probably the quaintest & most authentic German hotel in Dueutcheland. -The town was a perfect respite from Munich and Prague -Tour guides Sarena & Zuza were awesome! -The Rottenburgh restaurants were the best food I had on the trip -A surprising amount of nightlife to enjoy with my new friends -I walked a Midevil wall -I visited a torture museum -I raised a glass in a 1,500 year old cave restaurant -I had some of the best coffee and chocolate I’ve ever had in my life STUTTGART -The hotel attimo was steps from the volkfest with a mall across the street -Great b’fast and an in-hotel bar to meetup -Tour guides Sarena & Zuza were awesome! -More chicken & fries in the tents -Tastier beer than Munich -More twirly rides for everybody -The Volkfest tents have hard liquor bars and less oompa oompa music -I visited the Mercedes Benz Museum -I sang ‘Purple Rain’ with 3,000 people every night -I rode an elevator like Maxwell Smart -I ate Pho for the first time with one of my new friends The trip was led, organized and produced by Ken who I now consider a true friend. I will return to Germany with Thirsty Swagman and hope to participate on many other adventures around the world with them in the future. I left the US in September 2016 to experience Oktoberfest and Germany. I did that and so much more and came back a Thirsty Swagman for life! -Old MattShow detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewSuch amazing feedback, thank you so much Matt for the epic words - you are a true thirsty legend for sure. Until we raise a bottle again, Cheers!
- SSamanthaWritten on October 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentSuch a great trip! I met amazing people and had an overall great experience. I highly, highly recommend.Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThanks Samantha, nice to hear you had such a good time on the tour!
- MGMattWritten on October 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe Beer or Bust tour is one of the best tours I have been on my life. The Thristy Swagman staff is professional and a bunch of fun. I highly recommend this tripShow detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewCheers Matt for the great feedback - stay thirsty, always!
- JGJorgeWritten on October 14, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis tour turned out to be even better than expected! Made a lot of new thirsty friends along the way. When I got back everyone was asking how my trip went and if I knew a word that's better than amazing I would have said that! I told everyone I would highly recommend going through thirsty swagman if they want a great tour group and that I can't wait to get on another one. The tour guides were amazing and always made sure we had a great time even after a week of being at Oktoberfest before we got there! Accommodations were nice and not too far from the sites or anything worth seeing. Transportation was nice,very nice bus,cool driver and being able to enjoy some beers on the way is a plus. Already saving up for the next one!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Your Tour Destinations
- Oktoberfest, Germany
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Germany
- Stuttgart Beer Festival, Germany
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Beer or Bust
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Munich10 DaysThursdayOct 11, 2018to Stuttgart4 seats left$98USD $2,364Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayOct 1, 2019from Munich10 DaysThursdayOct 10, 2019to Stuttgart10+ seats left$98USD $2,364Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Munich is the starting point and Stuttgart is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Thirsty Swagman booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $2,364 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2364 for Beer or Bust, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Thirsty Swagman will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Thirsty Swagman tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 714 km.
- Munich (Germany)
- 300 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 314 km
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber (Germany)
- 99 km
- Stuttgart (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,364 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Beer or Bust via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Beer or Bust