Beer or Bust
- Our saving
- US $ 2,335
- Beer tents of Oktoberfest
- A pub that’s over 1,000 years old
- Stuttgart Beer Festival
- Traditional Czech pubs
- Rather Poor
- FredWritten on October 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentHad a really fantastic time. Tour was well organized. Great group of beer drinkers.Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThanks Fred for the feedback, was great to meet you on the Beer or Bust tour and raise many beers with you! May the amber liquid keep flowing for you, always.
- NNaomiPlachoWritten on October 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was amazing, great people and an awesome tour guide, made everyone feel welcome especially my 2 children, highly recommend Thirsty Swagman to anyone.Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewG'day Naomi, that is so great to hear, thank you for those kind words! Was a pleasure to meet you and your family on our Oktoberfest tour. Hope the beers keep flowing for you... Prost!
- ToddWritten on October 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentI want to thank #ThirstySwagmanBeerorBust tour it was an awesome group to hang out with. Ashley Hall Smith and Max Dittmar you were a great help and to Kenneth Hart for lining up a fantastic tour. PROSTShow detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you Todd for those epic words, great to hear you had such a good time - PROST!
- LLynnerixWritten on October 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentLoved it , highly recommendShow detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThanks Steve & Lynne, great to hear you both had such a good time on the Beer or Bust tour. Stay thirsty, always!
- AAnonymousWritten on October 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe tour was awesome. Locations of hotels couldn’t get any better. What really made the tour was the people. We had so much fun with everyone and made some incredible memories! The only thing I would have liked a little more would have been suggestions on things to do during the day. I loved not being tied to a schedule but could have used a few recommendations on fun things to do in each city.Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you for the great review and the feedback regarding recommendations on things-to-do during the day, it's something we're going to include on next year's tours. Stay thirsty, always!
- RonWritten on October 16, 20184.5 - Excellentloved the tour, would have liked resverations in beer tent in the evening, but...had fun with the ones we had except it is tough drinking a litter of beer at 10 am...lol. The bus driver was excellent, our guides Max and Ashly were fantastic. Over all this tour was worth every euro spent!Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThanks Ron for the great feedback on the Beer or Bust tour, specifically about Ashley & Max, as well as the bus driver Markus - will pass it onto them all. Ah yes, those 10am beers... the Bavarians certainly make the most of the day haha. Prost!
- MMMartinWritten on October 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentTour worked out very well. Guides Max and Ashley were excellent. Great group of people who became friends and had a lot of laughs.Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThat's fantastic to hear Martin, thank you for the kind words - especially about Ashley & Max, I will pass it onto them both. It was an amazing group for sure, everyone just bonded from day 1. United by the love of beer! Thanks for being part of it.
- LLynnerixWritten on October 15, 20184.0 - GoodLoved the trip , would have been better with more information about country side and towns we visited.Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you Lynne for the feedback, was great to have you and Stephen on the tour!
- JJeffWritten on October 14, 20184.5 - ExcellentI thought overall the tour was great. The only thing I would have liked to have seen would have been some recommendations for things to do at different places based on experience. There is so much to do at each place it is hard to know what the best things to do may be.Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewG'day Jeff, great to hear you had such a good time on the Beer or Bust tour and thank you for the feedback, it's much appreciated!
- CWCassWritten on November 29, 20174.5 - ExcellentBeer or Bust !Totally amazing trip. Tour guides Marjolein and Tash made the whole trip a blast, as well as Max and Zuza in Munich/Stuttgart. Highly recommended!Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you Cass for the great feedback, we'll pass it on to the tour guide. Stay thirsty!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Your Tour Destinations
- Oktoberfest, Germany
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Germany
- Stuttgart Beer Festival, Germany
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Am I too young or old for this tour?
Provided you are over 18, you’re good to go. Most people on the Beer or Bust tour are couples in their 30s and 40s, although you can expect guests of all ages from mature 20-something-year-olds to the young-at-heart 70+-year-olds.
Are the flights included?
Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you will need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. If you have not already booked your fights we recommend checking out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner - https://flights.tourradar.com
Where are the hotels located on the tour?
In both Munich and Stuttgart, the hotels are the closest to the festival grounds, just 2 minutes and 5 minutes walking respectively. In Prague and Rothenburg the hotels are located in the old-town centre, close to every pub and bar you will visit.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
Beer or Bust
- TuesdayOct 1, 2019from Munich10 DaysThursdayOct 10, 2019to Stuttgart10+ seats left$72USD $2,335Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Munich is the starting point and Stuttgart is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Thirsty Swagman booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $2,335 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2335 for Beer or Bust, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Thirsty Swagman will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Thirsty Swagman tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
- 300 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 314 km
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber (Germany)
- 99 km
- Stuttgart (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,335 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Beer or Bust via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 14 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Beer or Bust